Gabriel Schoenfeld exists in an alternate universe

Kevin MacDonald

Gabriel Schoenfeld’s The Weekly Standard  article “Back to the Future: British Anti-Semitism Returns with a Vengeance” is the sort of thing that makes you want to bang your head against a wall. The idea is that those virulent anti-Semites John Mearsheimer and Steven Walt managed to “peddle” their vicious article on the Israel lobby to the London Review of Books when it was sensibly rejected by American publishers. It then metastasized into a book that was much admired in the US by the likes of David Duke and pretty much no one else. The “respectable middle” were on page with Leslie Gelb’s authoritative review in the august New York Times which accused them of “shoddy scholarship” that promoted anti-Semitism. As I noted in an earlier blog, “Some of Gelb’s charges might even seem reasonable—if you haven’t read the book.”

The fact that Mearsheimer and Walt managed to first publish their monstrosity in England is no accident. After all, the Brits are a bad lot and always have been. Anti-Semitism has deep roots in England. In the 12th century, many of the country’s Jews were put to the sword in a wave of massacres. The 13th century began with the introduction of the yellow badge, the mandatory marking that Jews were compelled to wear, and ended with the mass expulsion of the Jews.”

There you have it. Nothing much has changed in England since the 12th century when it comes to the Jews. Anti-Semitism remained rampant in England throughout the 20thcentury, going underground when the Brits were fighting the Nazis (who were even more anti-Jewish), but re-emerging now into the open. In its latest incarnation, it manifests itself as hatred toward Israel.

According to Schoenfeld, this irrational anti-Jewish hate is more obvious than ever.  You can tell that because Britain is now “a congenial home” where radical Muslims “preach their genocidal doctrines.” (Never mind the role of Jewish organizations in facilitating immigration into England and opposing nationalist parties like the BNP that want to keep England English. See Ch. 7 of Culture of Critique.)

In fact, right now Parliament is considering a law to force Jews to report to concentration camps.

No wait. Actually, it’s an inquest into how Tony Blair made the decision to join in the Iraq invasion. Not only that, but a newspaper columnist had the temerity to complain that two of the panelists were Jews. Another chimed in that this complaint was “helpful” because the war was “initiated .  .  . by a group of influential American neocons .  .  . nearly all of whom were ardent Zionists.” And the London Times didn’t even label all of this “anti-Semitic.”

And then there was Peter Oborne’s program (see Martin Webster’s TOO article) on the influence  of the Israel Lobby: “With shades of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and shades of Mearsheimer-Walt, the program conveyed a picture of a nefarious conspiracy to plunge Britain into war in Iraq.”

The last straw is the court decision that an Orthodox school is guilty of discrimination for insisting on matrilineal descent as a criterion of admission. Schoenfeld puts ‘discrimination’ in quotes because, you see, it’s not discrimination if Jews do it. Surely it’s obvious that Jews (and no one else) ought to be able to discriminate on the basis of biological descent.

Obviously, Jews like Schoenfeld (and they’re the ones we keep hearing from in the media) are out of touch with reality. This is Abe Foxman on steroids. In Scheonfeld’s eyes, the inquest into the Blair government’s actions and the Oborne program are nothing more than updated examples of centuries-old anti-Jewish hatred. No need to look at what actually happened.

Indeed, the very thought that Jews might be biased against finding that Jews whose main allegiance is to Israel were the major force behind the decision of the British government to join the Iraq invasion is so obviously wrongheaded that even asking the question betrays vicious hatred of Jews. By their very nature Jews are impartial and completely uninfluenced by their ethnic identification. Schoenfeld doubtless sees himself as an exemplar of evenhandedness — completely above the fray and able to judge Israel’s actions and all things Jewish with brutal, impartial honesty.

Schoenfeld and the rest of these Jewish spokespeople are living in an alternate universe — a universe where mundane things like facts and truth are irrelevant. It’s an absolute article of faith that Jewish behavior is always — always —completely irrelevant to anti-Semitism. No matter how much money Jewish activists and organizations shower on politicians and no matter now much media they own and influence, Jews never actually influence anything. And if they do happen to have a slight influence, they only want the best for everyone. There could not possibly be legitimate conflicts of interest between Jews and non-Jews.

There is simply no way to communicate with people like Schoenfeld. And that’s a big part of the problem.

Bookmark and Share

35 Comments to "Gabriel Schoenfeld exists in an alternate universe"

1. D's Gravatar D
    January 12, 2010 - 11:14 am | Permalink

As a low-budget indie filmmaker on video, and “gentile” (as my people are referred to), I was astonished to see Jews coming out of the woodwork to work with me after I won a minor award at a film festival. I have worked with three; all three attempted to steal control and ownership of my own movies away from me, in one case by outright breach of contract. (I also caught one whom I didn’t know was Jewish referring to “gentiles” among my actors…) It’s like a Nazi stereotype come to life. JASON, I like your so-called “rambles,” for one. They are relevant and interesting to me, and more importantly, it’s relevant for our people to understand the Jewish influence over media of all kinds.

2. Jason Bates's Gravatar Jason Bates
    December 29, 2009 - 7:54 am | Permalink

“Media Observer” – a lot of us have noticed this trend in Hollywood over the last few years. While there has always been a few leading men from outside the US, it has really taken off over the last 15 years. I don’t want to hijack the thread or the subject, so I’ll be brief. I think they’re getting “us” used to “foreign leads” as a prep for more and more non-white leads, non-white foreign leads down the line. I don’t think we’ll make it that far as the system is going to collapse in on itself at some point. I could be way off, but that’s my take on it. I should note that generally films with White male leads do better box-office wise overseas (Europe, Asia etc) than films with non-white leads. It’s as if many of those fed propaganda, and many non-whites, have an easier time picturing Whites doing certain things than one of their own.

3. me's Gravatar me
    December 28, 2009 - 5:34 pm | Permalink

What is the polish proverb? “The jew cries out in pain as he beats you” They probably think they’ve done the Palestinians a good turn by colonizing Palestine.

And what would happen if one of those talk show hosts actually spoke the truth? they wouldn’t be talk show hosts much longer.

4. December 28, 2009 - 4:33 pm | Permalink

“By their very nature Jews are impartial and completely uninfluenced by their ethnic identification. Schoenfeld doubtless sees himself as an exemplar of evenhandedness — completely above the fray and able to judge Israel’s actions and all things Jewish with brutal, impartial honesty.”

Actually, I have to say it sound very much like America in general. Just listen to any talk-show “conservative.” That’s why we can act as an ‘honest broker’ in the MidEast. And notice how we never go to war, but get “forced” into it, in order to “save” someone, perhaps mankind itself?

5. INFO's Gravatar INFO
    December 28, 2009 - 2:20 pm | Permalink

Reginald:”I was flabbergasted by Bush saying something like that our soldiers were dying “there” (Iraq) so us Civilians wouldn’t have to die here.”

Bush was right in a roundabout way. American soldiers die in Iraq for Iraqi oil so that we don’t run of out of oil in the USA, because if we did run out of oil here millions of Americans would die and the country would totally fall apart.

6. INFO's Gravatar INFO
    December 28, 2009 - 2:17 pm | Permalink

I wouldn’t depend on the UK to ever deal with the Jews in their midst barring some kind of miracle there.

‘Perfidious Albion’ has their own major Jewish problem, but the British are clearly the most Judaized people on the entire Earth as numerous people have remarked over the years — Jews have been deep in the British government, economy, and the general social system ever since the traitor Cromwell let them scurry back in.

7. Media Observer's Gravatar Media Observer
    December 28, 2009 - 9:05 am | Permalink

Jason, not to keep the thread off track, but do you have any idea why the majority of leading men in US films who have come along the last 10 – 15 years are for the most part from GB, Ireland, Australia etc and not from the US? Is this some kind of “tactic” or just a sample of their disgust for American white males? Not many have noticed this influx of “foreigners” but I have.

8. December 27, 2009 - 11:11 pm | Permalink

BTW, the incredible thing about Bush’s statement was that he literally said it was because of the US Soldiers dying that we were made safe.

NOT that we were safe because of them doing their jobs as soldiers properly and killing the enemy. But rather that we were safe because they were failing in their missions and getting killed by the enemy.

That’s the perverted logic of Human Sacrifice right there for everyone to see.

9. December 27, 2009 - 10:39 pm | Permalink

Considering how the ADL reacted to it, I was very surprised nobody who saw The Passion went outside the afterwards and immediately went on a Jew Killing Rampage.

Also, did Foxman ever pay Gibson for the ticket he avoided paying for by sneaking into an advanced screening?

Gibson said something very wise in the press for the Mayan Movie he made after The Passion. He said that the arguments for the War in Iraq struck him as being very similar to the arguments ancient Mesoamericans made for Human Sacrifice.

The weird thing is that I had thought the exact same thing shortly after the invasion, when I was flabbergasted by Bush saying something like that our soldiers were dying “there” (Iraq) so us Civilians wouldn’t have to die here.

You know, like there’s some set limit to the number of us who are going to die by the hands of Muslims, so we might as well have the saphead soldiers do the dying for us.

But of course even if it worked, which it never has, the concept of having innocent people die in your place is morally repugnant to all civilized people.

Which perhaps explains why Bush was so attracted to it.

10. me's Gravatar me
    December 27, 2009 - 9:00 am | Permalink

JB, i concur, interesting stuff.

after mel gibson became a loose cannon I think the jews are cracking down on gentile white males in the industry achieving any sort of branding (power)

Just look at the Passion movie – and how they reacted to it, my God it was like putting a cross in front of a vampire.

I remember walking into a theatre in NY to see it – and there was a large warning placard about the film being violent and not suited for teenagers (this on top of the rating) and playing right next to it was kill bill 2 or whatever it was called.

11. Jason Bates's Gravatar Jason Bates
    December 26, 2009 - 10:34 pm | Permalink

This first paragraph is directed to the person posting under the name “me” – I think you might be confusing “Hollywood” with the invention of motion pictures. The Jews did create “Hollywood”. They fled out West to California to avoid the long arm of the law, to avoid patent lawyers. To avoid Thomas Edison. That’s a very abbreviated version of things, but they stole the technology and ideas (sound familiar?) and ran with them. They didn’t invent the idea of motion pictures. They created Hollywood.

Mo, I have heard the conflicting info on Grohl, but I also keep in mind Wikipedia and other sites have been removing many references to the Jewish background of popular figures. Just in case I suppose. ; ) And there are lots of Jews who simply hide the fact (many Jews have mentioned to me Grohl and others are Jews acting “gentile” – I don’t know if it’s all true because I have seen Jews claim a high achieving non-Jew was Jewish in order to claim tribal credit for the achievement). I should note I remember when I was a kid hearing Robbie Benson’s parent’s say he used the name “Benson” to avoid “… anti-semitism in Hollywood.” Wait, what? I remember laughing at that statement then, although it came to have a much different meaning for me later on. (Benson’s real name is Rob Segal) I should also mention that in this town, there’s a fair percentage of Jews who don’t look like Jews, at least until they hit their mid to late 40′s or so. Just my take on it. This reminds of the chuckles some of us have had over people who were initially given breaks in various areas of entertainment because a lot of people, mainly Jews, thought they were Jewish, like Steve Allen, David Letterman, Tom Snyder, Jay Thomas and lots of others.

I also find it interesting that people who supposedly don’t pay attention to Jewish media control will assume someone with a Jewish sounding name, a name with a “berg” in it for example, is Jewish, when they’re not (like Dick Enberg or Brent Musberger, neither of whom are Jews).

Mo, you’re probably correct regarding George Lucas, he can only go so far of course. He (his company basically) was purposely shut out when it came to technical awards for his “new” Star Wars films, due in no small part for the Watoo character. Some of us wondered if the hat he added to Watoo in the next film was to rub it in after the complaints, LOL. I can remember people making jokes about the “jawas” when the first film came out when I was a kid. I know for a fact the “established” crowd in Hollywood was a bit nervous when Lucas started up his own mini-empire, leading the way in technological breakthroughs. It’s interesting that on the extremely rare occasion a Jewish guy makes a tech breakthrough in Hollywood his name is mentioned along with the achievement. When someone else does, it’s simply another “breakthrough for the industry”, broad mention or some other imprecise praise in the MSM.

Most of the Hollywood crowd, higher up that is, becomes out of touch with a lot of the “non-Jewish” view of the world, this includes a majority of the non-Jews who cruise along “thinking Jewish” if you get my drift. Not all of them, this I know for a fact. But a lot of them. They simply get caught up in all the back and forth banter that has Jews reinforcing certain ideas among themselves to keep things going they way they want them to.

12. Mo's Gravatar Mo
    December 26, 2009 - 8:43 pm | Permalink

To Jason Bates,

Fascinating, fascinating, just the stuff I was interested in. I wish you would ramble on!!

I would add that in the field in which I work, somewhat technical and specialized, the Jews are certainly smart, but not the best by far, and there are some real duds among them, so I wonder at their over-representation.

I think George Lucas probably experienced some of the frustrations you describe, from certain subliminal images that surface in his movies. the character Watoo, for example, or picture the word Jawa in your head and make a mental substitution.

Are you sure Dave Grohl is Jewish? I find he is given as Catholic elsewhere, doesn’t seem Jewish, at least not Eastern European.

As to their number, I think you are right that there must be many more than statistics show. I think this ties into the number 6 million, and its magical, cabalistic significance.

13. Cronoil Goathl's Gravatar Cronoil Goathl
    December 26, 2009 - 8:16 pm | Permalink

” Another interesting point is the number of great singer/songwriters with Jewish wives. George Cohan, Woodie Guthrie, Brian Wilson, Kurt Cobain–an impressive list. I wonder what’s going on with that as well.:

It appears to me that there are certainly a number of good Jewish song-writers (again they have good verbal abilites), but they are almost all BAD performers with annoying voices! The Jewish nepotism factor keeps them chugging along though.

I would place Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, David Pirner (Soul Asylum), and Adam Duritz (Counting Crows) into this category. Fine song-writers with typical Jewish high verbal ability (in fact I think that was covered in ‘Culture of Critique’) but man these guys couldn’t sing to save themselves!!!

14. me's Gravatar me
    December 26, 2009 - 4:52 pm | Permalink

I don’t think jews started hollywood – the innovators were Edison DW Griffith etc..the jews at that time tended to be in the low ethics side of visual entertainment – naughty nicklelodians.

Once, i think they realized its power they actively sought to keep others out of what is undoubtedly the most powerful propaganda tool of this century and the last.

Observe the number of holocaust films vs communist massacre films. Observe the effect on the american conscious -

WASPs naively opened up their corridors of power to jews – the ivy league schools, law firms, banks – the jews took that power, kicked the wasps out (gratitude is not a trait one associates with that tribe) and now seek to actively keep wasps OUT of the ivies and other places of power.

so it is with entertainment. Just look what one loose cannon – Mel Gibson – did after years of being trusted as an insider…i think that’s the reason one sees less and less white european male leads.

15. Jason Bates's Gravatar Jason Bates
    December 26, 2009 - 2:47 pm | Permalink

I guess I cracked open a can of worms with my remarks about entertainment. Let me see if I can answer Reginald, Barbara, and Mo. (I work in a technical area “attached” to entertainment, so I deal with people in the biz all the time, including some big names over the years. I’ve been able to observe a lot of how things work, before and after I woke up)

The reason you see a lot of non-Jewish entertainers, in this case songwriters, with Jewish wives is because if manage to squeak into the business, you are surrounded by Jews. Some guys will intentionally attempt to ingratiate themselves with Jews, and the Jews are aware this goes on. The Jews won’t accept you unless you already have something of worth to them. It’s a bizarro Catch-22 situation for most.

On the other hand, say you do make it. Myself and a few other coworkers have noticed that a non-Jew who does well will find himself surrounded by Jews ingratiating themselves to him! And it comes to one standing aside as if a lot of these new-found Jewish friends are told to surround the talented or lucky gentile. It’s as if the new star finds themselves surrounded by nothing but Jews, and more and more chances for money, advancement, fame, if “… you’ll do such and such with or for so and so…”. It really is that bizarre. It has little to do with some smart gentile selecting a high IQ Jew for a spouse because of genetic similarity. Besides, if you’re around these people daily, constantly, you’ll realize they aren’t, by any means, a crowd of super-smart, super-talented unstoppable people. What they are is a close knit bunch with a very hive-like mentality. In the case of Kurt Cobain, the Jews attached themselves to him, Courtney Love, Dave Grohl, etc. I doubt Courtney Love has a super-genius IQ. I can’t tell you how many Jews I’ve met over the years who claim they or a fellow “tribester” has a “Super-Genius IQ” and they couldn’t keep up with me or my coworkers – in anything. Jewish prowess in some technical areas of science etc. is overrated, without a doubt.

To get back to Jews latching on to non-Jews. Look at James Cameron. Talented guy in many ways. Very lucky in some ways too. A lot of his career is due to him having taken a smoke break at the right time and meeting Gale Ann Hurd. She had production connections that helped get “The Terminator” (the first Terminator film) off the ground. I won’t go into details here of the “James Cameron Story”, but his track record box office wise has in fact made many Jews jealous – but they can’t wait to work with him either. Years ago, people had told me that Steven Spielberg was extremely jealous of the box office success of “Titanic” to the point of anger and making constant, snide remarks. For months on end. I believe it, as I saw a lot of the same behavior from several other big name Jewish bigwigs who never made those types of remarks when a fellow Jew was doing well. Not that they don’t have feuds among themselves know and then. Anyhow, back to Cameron, after his box office track record became solidified with Terminator 2 and True Lies, we watched the Jewish crowd literally swarm Cameron, with John Landau eventually attaching himself to Cameron’s hip, almost like a “familiar”. If you watched all of this happen, some of it came off as orchestrated.

As far as musicals go, no, Jews are not the only ones talented enough to write the lyrics, music, put on a show, although they don’t mind if you have that impression. They keep others out as much as possible. Period. When I first got into the biz, in a low level position, I demonstrated far more talent in some areas than my coworkers, but they were getting promoted and I wasn’t. In fact I was carrying many of them along. I could see it was connections, Jewish connections and decided to get into an area where those connections didn’t affect – as much – a person’s ability to move upward or move along: the tech side (visual effects to be precise). At the start I found myself trying to play down what I was seeing, but as some years rolled by I had to admit that much of entertainment, whether music, film, TV, writing (TV, film, novels, musicals) you name it, was rigged. I will go so far as to say Jewish behavior is one reason that it takes so long to get a movie off the ground, a lot of it having to do with so many of them being set up for their “cut” of the action, being able to somehow get their name in the credits, so they can tell their “shiksa” girlfriend of the week “… that’s my idea,” when some line or scene comes up in a film. It really is that juvenile in many ways. The Jews make it difficult for themselves to get any project off the ground because they know how crooked they themselves are, and each one is fighting to make sure he doesn’t miss out on a piece of the action. I’ll note that publicized budgets for films are exaggerated, believe me, they are, and that profits are played down, with many areas of profitability not mentioned. Literally no film loses money these days. In the end that is, after cable, satellite, PPV, DVD’s etc are taken into account. If I had been “awake” when I was young I probably would never have gotten into Hollywood in the first place or I would have gone straight to VFX without thinking about it as much. It’s basically the least political area of the business, unless you work for one of the companies bought out by Jews. I was getting ready to ramble on some more about profits and all, but that’s a topic for another thread.

Barbara Cornett wonders how a small minority can control things. The Jews started Hollywood, so they were in “first”. And once they had control, they kept it. As the business grew, they realized the potential for control in other areas, and hand in hand with the banks, they’ve kept our cowardly politicians on leashes for decades. If enough whites were organized, the Jews would be toppled from the pedestal they’ve built for themselves. But I tend to side with those who have said whites need to be backed into a corner and need to realize they’re in a corner before they start swinging back. I will mention I am also with the people who feel the Jewish population in the US and worldwide is larger than the Jews claim. I’ve even had Jews, the type who would be in the know, tell me as much.

If the Jews were not controlling entertainment, it would still have nepotism at its heart in some areas, but things would move faster, you’d have more choices, see a much higher level of talent in some areas, much more variance in types of film, more imagination. none of the anti-white shlock we see now, and maybe a few decent Christmas films here and there. That’s all for now. I do tend to ramble, I apologize.

16. me's Gravatar me
    December 26, 2009 - 11:12 am | Permalink

they are making our nation reflect their darkness.
    true. I again think of “dr. darkmoon”‘s essay about art- if art is a reflection of the soul what does the “art” they peddle say about them?
    There is simply no way to communicate with people like Schoenfeld.
    And it is even difficult to communicate with ‘our’ people about people like scheonfeld, because his world view is taken as an assumed fact by our media, our government our history books.
    and ended with the mass expulsion of the Jews.”
    hmm its always a mass expulsion that’s our fault, not theirs…
    And it was Queen Isabell’s fault, King Edward’s fault, and so on and so on.

“) If anyone who has borrowed a sum of money from Jews dies before the debt has been repaid, his heir shall pay no interest on the debt for so long as he remains under age, irrespective of whom he holds his lands. If such a debt falls into the hands of the Crown, it will take nothing except the principal sum specified in the bond.

* (11) If a man dies owing money to Jews, his wife may have her dower and pay nothing towards the debt from it. If he leaves children that are under age, their needs may also be provided for on a scale appropriate to the size of his holding of lands. The debt is to be paid out of the residue, reserving the service due to his feudal lords. Debts owed to persons other than Jews are to be dealt with similarly.”

the word jew is not in this translation

17. TOOSupporter's Gravatar TOOSupporter
    December 26, 2009 - 9:30 am | Permalink

Barbara Cornett, great points! I spend quite a bit of time trying to focus on Solution Oriented Thinking instead of Problem Oriented Thinking. Solutions! Solutions! Solutions!

Does The Occidental Observer and associated endeavors have apparel for sale? I see this as a relatively effortless way to network with each other. It would be nice to start encountering other people who understand what’s going on.

18. Barbara Cornett's Gravatar Barbara Cornett
    December 26, 2009 - 6:46 am | Permalink

The thing that bothers me about all of this complaining about Jews is, if a tiny Jewish minority can do all of this stuff in a hostile non Jewish culture then what is stopping us from controlling news media, the entertainment industry and our own government? Its time to stop looking outward at the Jews and to begin to take a good long hard look at ourselves.

Every other race on Earth is trying to re-create their culture here in America. The Jew can only destroy and for every part of our culture they destroy they have nothing to replace it with.

Israel should be a heaven for Jews after sixty years. But not even Jews wish to live there because in reality it is a hell of hatred, chaos, blood letting, walls and conditions under which no other race would wish to live. A reflection of the dark Jewish soul. They may hate us and the Palestinians but they hate themselves most of all. They are making our nation reflect their darkness. Without their divisiveness we might be able to make diversity work.

There is no other race that relishes blood letting and chaos the way the Jews do. For them its not about empire or conquest but bloodletting for the sake of it even if it is Jewish blood. I wouldn’t want to give them the satisfaction. But they do have a way of driving people to that.

All of this venting is about our frustration in not being able to figure out how to deal with them in the American way. There has got to be a way and rather than complain we need to figure it out.

19. TOOSupporter's Gravatar TOOSupporter
    December 26, 2009 - 5:31 am | Permalink

“The whole history of American Jewry is a tribute to the power of Jewish nepotism. Indeed, nepotism has been a positive and wholesome force in Jewish life for thousands of years. It is high time to acknowledge and even celebrate this fact instead of trying to keep it hidden like a shameful family secret.”

Adam Bellow is the author of “In Praise of Nepotism: A Natural History”

It’s not the most professional site, but jewishtribalreview.org documents Jewish Nepotism quite a bit.

20. Cronoil Goathl's Gravatar Cronoil Goathl
    December 25, 2009 - 6:53 pm | Permalink

” I was thinking along the lines of something more sinsister, along the lines of the nepotism discussion, that possibly they only got signed or got air time because of this connection to “the tribe”, as they say.”

Best example of that occurring would be supposed ‘conservative’ Rush Limbaugh and his relationship with Jewess Daryn Kagan! ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_Limbaugh#Personal_life )

(I put Conservative in quotes due to the fact that a real Conservative would be someone more along the lines of Baron Julius Evola or Oswald Spengler, maybe even Prof. Revilo P. Oliver. )

21. Mo's Gravatar Mo
    December 25, 2009 - 11:31 am | Permalink

Oh, that may have something to do with it. Maybe also, culturally, Jewish women tend to throw themselves at talented men. You could add Paul McCartney to that list. A lot of great scientists have Jewish wives too, Fermi, Hertzberg, Dirac, etc. Maybe you tend to marry the people you work around, also.
    I was thinking along the lines of something more sinsister, along the lines of the nepotism discussion, that possibly they only got signed or got air time because of this connection to “the tribe”, as they say. One would need a much more detailed knowledge than I have of their career histories to make such an argument, however.

22. Reginald's Gravatar Reginald
    December 25, 2009 - 10:48 am | Permalink

Relevant to this, Courtney Love’s dad said she has a Super-Genius IQ:

23. Reginald's Gravatar Reginald
    December 25, 2009 - 10:30 am | Permalink

“Another interesting point is the number of great singer/songwriters with Jewish wives. George Cohan, Woodie Guthrie, Brian Wilson, Kurt Cobain–an impressive list. I wonder what’s going on with that as well.”

Perhaps it takes a very high Verbal IQ to be a great songwriter, and thus great songwriters are pushed into marrying members of the group with the highest average Verbal IQ by Genetic Similarity Theory?

24. Frederick Baroh's Gravatar Frederick Baroh
    December 24, 2009 - 11:54 pm | Permalink

Schoenfeld is right about the return of anti-Semitism. I agree with him 100% about that. Where I disagree is with his (implicit) claim that it is impossible to be both rational and anti-Semitic. The fact is that Jews have become so influential and so arrogant about their influence and have left such a gigantic paper trail detailing their influence and arrogance that it has become virtually impossible for any literate person to be both irrational and anti-Semitic at the same time.

25. Cronoil Goathl's Gravatar Cronoil Goathl
    December 24, 2009 - 8:49 pm | Permalink

“Anti-Semitism has deep roots in England. ”

Non-sense!

If that was true the Jewish Benjamin Disraeli would have NEVER achieved the power he had, and in the last century Sir Oswald Mosley would have become Prime Minister… instead of Sir Winston Churchill!

” That’s interesting about nepotism in entertainment.”

The number of good bands that get over-looked by the (Jewish) Major Labels is legion and just goes to show the amount of nepotism that there is. Thank goodness there are underground scenes though.

One good example is the The Pixies ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixies#Legacy ) who couldn’t even get a deal here in the USA and had to go all the way to England to get a deal on something called 4AD.

26. Mo's Gravatar Mo
    December 24, 2009 - 7:42 pm | Permalink

That’s interesting about nepotism in entertainment. The other point about Christmas songs is that these make A LOT of money, according to one of Steve Sailer’s blog posts. Grandma Got Run Over by a Raindeer is one of the highest grossing songs of all time. Just think: it’s a hit every year for eternity. So it’s about more than just cultural impact.
    Have you ever noticed that almost every Broadway musical is written by Jewish artists? Sometimes there’s the odd non-Jewish lyricist, but rarely. Andrew Lloyd Weber was huge in England before making it big in the US, and, I think, the lyricists of his later shows were mostly Jewish. I’ve often wondered if it’s that Jewish artists are the only ones talented enough to write musicals, or if nepotism was at work.

27. Captainchaos's Gravatar Captainchaos
    December 24, 2009 - 5:02 pm | Permalink

I think it strains credulity to assert that the most intelligent and aggressive of our Jewish antagonists do not know full well just what they are doing to us, and further do not think they have every right to do it by dint of their self perceived superiority in the order of rank of Man. It is clear to my mind that they do. It is also clear to me that they cannot do but that as that is what they are, it is an expression of their being. In the genes. Therefore, I must say, “the Jews”, or at least those of them like that, are our implacable racial enemies. That being the case, self-evidently we must gain sufficient power over them as to restrain them if we wish to continue to exist as a people. And when that comes to pass, it will be the deaf ear that hears best in response to their proclamations of victimhood. I no longer give two damns about anything that they could say.

It is they that should rightly grovel in the dirt for a hundred years and beg forgiveness for the heinous crimes they have committed against our people.

28. John Stonehouse's Gravatar John Stonehouse
    December 24, 2009 - 2:55 pm | Permalink

It’s laughable.
    There’s probably no nation on earth that has been friendlier towards Jews than Britain – up to and including the formation of the state of Israel.
    No British professor would even dare to write as forthrightly on Jewish matter as Kevin MacDonald.If he did so, he would certainly be prosecuted and imprisoned for ‘inciting racial hatred’.

29. Jason Bates's Gravatar Jason Bates
    December 24, 2009 - 2:32 pm | Permalink

The reason you have so many Jewish songwriters is because of the nepotism in entertainment. Over the decades, thousands upon thousands of extremely talented “gentiles” have wasted their lives trying to “crack the biz”, whether in song writing, performing music, acting, directing, writing (screenplays, TV, novels) and more. They see their work ignored or stolen (far, far more often than Hollywood, the Music Industry, book publishers and others will ever admit). Sure, some get through the cracks by luck, connections, or simply debasing themselves doing any and all favors for the smiling folks in charge.

The built in “mental defenses” Jews have toward criticism of the tribe helps them feel little or no guilt over the shameless, constant promotion of their own. For instance I can point out small areas of entertainment to show what’s going on. Most people don’t notice that we are seeing less and less goyim as front men in TV programs, especially sitcoms and television commercials. Almost every white male is a Jewish actor. In commercials the numbers are overwhelming. We are told that there are more gentiles in place in the entertainment industry than years ago. Not really. Not only in areas of acting, but writing as well. Most sitcoms that last decade or so have less and less, many to the point of zero, token gentile writers.

Ok, I’m rambling, but the point is that Jews made sure that it was only Jews in the first place writing and producing Christmas songs for the masses of goyim. They’ve allowed very few White songwriters create music in “sensitive areas” on might say (this goes into the Jews becoming increasingly agitated with technology allowing people to create studio quality music at home, produce their own low budget films, publish, and many other things that they see getting away from their direct control – but that’s a story in itself). While more and more are aware of Jews controlling many areas of industry, government, and the like they do not realize the extent of the control these people have over the way people think, the absolute, overreaching attempts they have made and are making at full thought control while they run the US into the dirt. It’s this control that allows a hack like Gabriel Schoenfeld to post his hypocritical rant(s) and not be challenged. Or if he is, he’ll have “staff” behind the scenes helping him type out disingenuous answers and more missives with rather skewed facts, to put it nicely.

30. Someday's Gravatar Someday
    December 24, 2009 - 1:45 pm | Permalink

The editor of the London Review of Books, Mary-Kay Wilmers, is Jewish (mother)Editor hits back over Israel row

Steven Rose is also Jewish

“Steven Rose has been instrumental in calling to boycott Israeli academic institutions for as long as Israel continues its controversial occupation of the Palestinian Territories, on the grounds of Israel academics’ close relationship with the IDF and participation in the Israeli industrial-military complex, as well as that political strategies used against the Palestinian people has often been devised by Israeli university professors. As a man of Jewish background this has led him to be criticised within the Jewish community itself, as well as by other oppositionists to the academic boycott call. [2][3][4] He has described himself as ‘anti-Zionist’.[5]”

Lord Phillips, the President of the UK Supreme Court which “has ruled that a Jewish school in London cannot restrict admission to pupils it considers to be ethnically Jewish” Kingdom is half Jewish (mother)

It’s odd that those English anti semites are so often Jewish themselves.

31. Barbara Cornett's Gravatar Barbara Cornett
    December 24, 2009 - 12:16 pm | Permalink

Here’s an article by Washington Post’s Harold Meyerson about Irving Berlin writing White Christmas in order to make Christmas a winter holiday for everyone. Jews boast about this and Robert Reich proudly posts it on his website.

Wow, I can’t believe Garrison Keillor said that. Good for him.

HBO’s Curb Your Enthusiasm has Jerry Seinfeld and others do a “Festivus” for those who don’t celebrate Christmas. A local news channel did a version of it. To me its not funny, its just using humor as another front in Jewish attacks upon Christians.

Regarding Schoenfeld, his claims make no sense. Why do Jews choose to live among people who hate them? The obvious solution is for them to immigrate to Israel and that is how we should respond to all of their accusations of anti Semitism rather than bending over backward to prove we’re not. Pretty soon their accusations would dry up.

• admin's Gravatar admin
      December 24, 2009 - 1:47 pm | Permalink

The LA Times has an article today on Jews and Christmas music, including this quote:

“Although it was Bing Crosby’s voice that shifted the whole enterprise of Yuletide pop music into high gear when he first crooned ‘White Christmas’ in 1941, the man who wrote the melancholy melody and wistful words about treetops glistening and children listening was Israel Baline, far better known by the name he adopted when he became a professional songwriter, Irving Berlin.

Since then Jewish songwriters and singers have played an integral role in the creation of new Christmas music year in and year out.”

Kevin M

32. eugen's Gravatar eugen
    December 24, 2009 - 12:11 pm | Permalink

Philip Roth once wrote that Irving Berlin had “de-Christ-ed” the two major Christian holidays, by writing White Christmas and Easter Parade. As I recall Roth considered that some kind of victory.

33. December 24, 2009 - 9:33 am | Permalink

Majority Rights linked to an article by Garrison Keillor, the ultimate Liberal WASP on NPR. Keillor mildly chides the secularization of Christmas and dares to mention the Jewish role in it, complaining about sappy, non-Christian secular Christmas songs written by Jews.

And all those lousy holiday songs by Jewish guys that trash up the malls every year, Rudolph and the chestnuts and the rest of that dreck. Did one of our guys write “Grab your loafers, come along if you wanna, and we’ll blow that shofar for Rosh Hashanah”? No, we didn’t.

The hate spewed against him in the comment section by his fellow liberals (and Judeophile Republicans) is unusually harsh, including calls for getting him fired !?

For organized Jewry, saying anything about Jews or a Jew is genocidal hate speech, unless it is worshipful flattery. There is simply no arguing with this, one would doubt it’s even sincere, more a rote strategy to be repeated whenever the occasion calls for it.

The era of Whites bending over backwards to appease Jews needs to come to and end, and quickly. It’s time for the critique to go more than one way.

Merry Christmas.

• admin's Gravatar admin
      December 24, 2009 - 9:57 am | Permalink

Thanks for calling my attention to Keillor. And a Merry Christmas to you! Kevin M