Shaming the Non-Jewish Elite

A friend commenting our on how the elites are pulling away from the rest of America, as seen here.  Quite clearly, a large percentage are Jews (e.g., around 40% of American billionaires.) His point is that we have to concentrate on the non-Jews among the elite:

The non-Jewish members of the money elite are also corrupted. After all, they accept the exploitation of the White middle class economically and ethnically. The non-Jewish elite has abandoned the nation. America would be a very different place if there was robust conflict within the elite concerning which constituency they serve. For decades Jewish interests are being well catered for in support for Israel and mass immigration. What has the elite done for White Christian America or even for components of it, e.g. Anglos? Any roll-back must involve the non-Jewish elite pulling its weight, fulfilling its responsibilities. They should take responsibility for the ongoing destruction of the United States as a Western nation. With power comes responsibility, first a foremost to one’s family and people.

There should be a politics of shaming the White elite, along the lines of Christopher Lasch’s book. [Was he Jewish? Wikipedia does not say.] He was critical of both collectivists and laissez-faire right.
Lasch, C. (1995). The revolt of the elites and the betrayal of democracy. London, W. W. Norton & Company.
As far as I can see, Lasch did not object to immigration. But see his attack on feminism and the elite intellectual left.
My point is that our elites need to be somehow shamed.
Of course, any action by the non-Jewish elite in defense of the traditional American majority will be vigorously opposed by the organized Jewish community as well as by the Jewish elite. They probably have enough power to make any patriotic action by a non-Jewish  member of the elite very costly. The vast majority are doubtless already well-integrated into Jewish networks, particularly if they are in the financial or media elites. And, of course, it’s not just the money elite. It’s the Ph.D., the lawyers, the army of Whites who staff the institutionalization of White displacement.

126 Comments to "Shaming the Non-Jewish Elite"

1. 90404's Gravatar 90404
    March 24, 2012 - 2:04 am | Permalink

‘Agenda 21′.
    People here drub Birch Society. Well 30 years ago they were warning of this [it did not yet have this name]. I recall something where they quoted the UN and UN mandates to ‘share technology and wealth and power’ among all world nations!

2. Anty Ep's Gravatar Anty Ep
    February 28, 2012 - 9:52 am | Permalink

If by elites we mean people with a net worth above ten million then forget it, they are gone. They could give a rat’s ass about hardly anybody. If by that we are talking about their heirs, well then we are talking about a group that is a lot softer target in terms of recruitment. Rich trust fund kids with a complex about their unearned wealth should be encouraged to donate to worthy racial promotion efforts that one day may save their soft, sorry, cowardly backsides.

You don’t shame people by sucking up to them. You identify their emotional needs and weaknesses and make the pitch congruent to what serves the needs and soothes the apparent contradictions in the mind of the sales target. This is sales, and anyone who has had to sell to make a living learns about this kind of stuff. Maybe we have a lot of rich kids reading this blog who don’t know the first thing about selling anything and so they don’t know how to recruit, either. If that’s the case then go back to some of the best recruiters the WN right has known and study their rhetorical methods. Who am I referring to? I’ll give you two examples. (We’ll pass over WLP since he’s already gone and focus on the present) Try reading a little bit of Tom Metzger or Fg Miller. Yes, I know, this may offend people who are afraid to rub shoulders with the enlisteds, but if we can all pull our heads out of the sand for a minute we should realize that if WE are not the people with over ten million net worth then WE might as well be the enlisted class of proles ourselves.

So learn sales methods. And learn the rhetorical and linguistic skills of a drill seargent, or the leader of countless angry young men, and figure out how to incite people to action, and then you can more successfully unlock the shares of the heirs who are waiting to prove their worth in the moral, racial sense, and not just the pecuniary sense.

Oh and for you haters of Hitler, yes, he was most effective at this method as well; though in our more capitalistic and post-modern society the example may not provide as easily digested lessons.

I have nothing but the highest regard for Kevin MacDonald, and his earnest collaborators, and I support him in the most humble ways myself. But people need to get over their class-anxiety, learn the methods of recruitment and motivation, through either real world experience, hard work, and also by study of those who have proven more effective than others in the past.

You say, oh, those people weren’t successful. On the contrary, they were, in spite of many obstacles, in spite of their own limitations and circumstances, and by applying courage and their own natural talents and wits to circumstances over time they achieved many things that the suits have not. If you are suit– and I wear a suit to work nearly every day– but if you are suit and you have studied this honestly then you can acknowledge it as true.

3. Leo Braun's Gravatar Leo Braun
    February 27, 2012 - 8:39 pm | Permalink

Shaming the non Jewish elite!

• We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when blindfolded are afraid of the light.

4. TabuLa Raza's Gravatar TabuLa Raza
    February 23, 2012 - 4:07 pm | Permalink

de·sert 2 (d-zûrt)
    n.
    1. Something that is deserved or merited, especially a punishment. Often used in the plural: They got their just deserts when the scheme was finally uncovered.
    2. The state or fact of deserving reward or punishment.

Definition of DESSERT
    : a usually sweet course or dish (as of pastry or ice cream) usually served at the end of a meal
    British : a fresh fruit served after a sweet course

A “desert” is what one “deserves” thus just deserts

5. arthurdecco's Gravatar arthurdecco
    February 22, 2012 - 9:44 pm | Permalink

@Vlad Writes: Thank you for reflecting the true values of Christianity, Vlad. You are a good man for doing what you have done.

6. arthurdecco's Gravatar arthurdecco
    February 22, 2012 - 9:25 pm | Permalink
  7. arthurdecco's Gravatar arthurdecco
    February 22, 2012 - 9:20 pm | Permalink

Jason, I just read what I wrote in response to your early constructive post to my wife and her first comment to me about it was that I came across as patronizing.

That was NOT my intent. I heartily apologize if that is how YOU interpreted my comments.

My only intent was to push the envelope – I wanted to see you take another step towards Emancipation – towards shaking off the shackles of the “Other Peoples'” self-interested definitions that have trapped us all in this unending Mad Hatter tea party we call “Western Democracy”.

I was hoping to prod you towards
    a more relaxed and courageous approach to dealing with the clearly identified, hate-consumed racist mass murderers who wish us more than ill.

I meant no slur or insult.

8. TabuLa Raza's Gravatar TabuLa Raza
    February 22, 2012 - 9:20 pm | Permalink

just desserts

Deserts, unless you mean peach cobbler.

9. arthurdecco's Gravatar arthurdecco
    February 22, 2012 - 8:59 pm | Permalink

@Facio Libre: “If we are to be the masters of our own destiny, how in the world will we accomplish that if we submit to a social political system that is being designed and administered (from top to bottom) by the very same people who are the root cause of all of our gravest problems?”

Very Good Question.

…So…can you identify the “people who are the root cause of all of our gravest problems”?

How about listing their names, affiliations and allegiances for starters?

I know I’ll need that kind of detailed information before I can decide to support your point of view.

I hope you’re not angry with me because I’m asking for the proof you have collected in support of your published claims/statements.

It’s just that I’m the kind of person who likes to review as much as possible of the evidence before I reach even a tentative conclusion.

Me Bad.

10. arthurdecco's Gravatar arthurdecco
    February 22, 2012 - 8:41 pm | Permalink

@Jason Speaks: Referring to an earlier post by my one-time-but-no-longer-nemesis, Jason Speaks:

You’re firing on almost-all cylinders with this published opinion, Jason Speaks.

This wasn’t written by a Squeaky – not by a long shot, but it wasn’t written by a courageous Citizen either in risk of the guillotine either, was it?

Still, I thank you. Honestly, I thank you.

Factual. Reasonable. Convincing. Clever.

But what else is needed to sway the masses, I have to ask myself…and you, too…as well as everybody else….

How about Fiery? Passionate? Illogical-but-Inspiring?

…and how about the “Consumed by Outrage and Humiliation” you’re forced to accept as your just desserts by the threat of reprisal by racist thugs who hate you – suited, smooth thugs who proudly identify themselves as “Zionists” in this Police State they are constructing with the assistance of the dregs of our society – the Sociopathic, Waspy Criminals who calmly invest in our (the rest of us) financial conflagration while sharing almost all of our genes but none of our Deliberately-Manufactured Dilemmas that come from challenging the accepted view of things?!?

I’d like to see a little more passion and a tad less reason.

Don’t get me wrong. I like where you’re going here. I’m only hoping you can go farther than you’ve been willing to go so far.

Because until guys like me can convince guys like you to take it to the next step we’re all going to be stuck on this rung for eternity.

And neither of us wants to see that happen, do we?

11. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 22, 2012 - 7:55 am | Permalink

@Squeaks

You’re a moron.. I’m done responding to your idiotic comments..

12. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 22, 2012 - 7:49 am | Permalink

Prof. MacDonalod tells us, in essence, that Jews, by pursuing their ethnic interests have caused the multicultural nightmare in America and Europe.. he goes on to say that everyone has the right to pursue their own ethnic interests, including Whites.. But then he proposes the solution.. which, is that we need to give up our freedoms because it’s the only way to secure our ethnic interests.. thus we should adapt the Communitarian model in order to achieve this..

Here’s the problem.. The social political model that we are encouraged to adapt (Communitarianism) has been entirely designed by Jews.. Don’t fool yourselves!! Jews (light onto the nations) and their lackeys (the technocrats) are the ones who will put it in place and will run it from top to bottom.. and there is no way in hell that the promise of a White Homeland will be kept.. In the end, we’ll end being herded into a multicultural Communitarian/Agenda 21/Orwellian society.. A promise of a White Homeland will be used as bait, but we’ll be betrayed because the people who designed this system are the very same people that want to dominate us – Jews (Amiati Etzioni)..

Prof. MacDonald is insinuating that we can only pursue our interests, i.e. get our White Homeland, if we give up our freedoms.. that we cannot have both.. I disagree.. The only White Homeland worth fighting for is one that is based on FREEDOM!

13. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    February 22, 2012 - 7:26 am | Permalink

@Facio Libre:

MacDonald will be 70 in a couple of years. Even if some “white colony” was going to be set up as his “payback”, it wouldn’t be functional for 10 or 15 years at a minimum. So, you think he “sold out” in order to be “king” of a tiny colony when he is 90?

Oh but I’m sorry, we aren’t allowed to criticize anyone that vaguely calls themselves a WN. So, let me nod my head and respectfully consider your wise opinions. We wouldn’t want to drive off any high quality people – oh wait, the term “high quality” might be offensive to some WN. So, please, drop off your craziest, schizoid, mumbling WN, no matter how incoherent their theories are.

Cuz we indulge all!

14. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 22, 2012 - 7:02 am | Permalink

Hey look! I think Prof. MacDonald’s books are great.. That’s what brought me to this site in the first place.. However, the proposed solutions are not making any sense to me.. If we are to be the masters of our own destiny, how in the world will we accomplish that if we submit to a social political system that is being designed and administered (from top to bottom) by the very same people who are the root cause of all of our gravest problems? This is where the red flags go up! It would be wise to pay attention..

15. Doug's Gravatar Doug
    February 21, 2012 - 11:52 pm | Permalink

@Facio Libre: How the hell are we ever going to come together in any meaningful way if people like you bad-mouth people like KMac? Remember, he wrote the 3 crucial volumes that reveals the Tribe as never before and, obviously, at great professional sacrifice.

Let’s pull together.

16. Doug's Gravatar Doug
    February 21, 2012 - 10:58 pm | Permalink

@Historian: With respect, Historian, where did you come up with all that “history”? My God!

17. blue rose's Gravatar blue rose
    February 21, 2012 - 10:43 am | Permalink

Pat Buchanan: 300 nukes in Israel yet Iran a threat?

RT media

HYPERLINK

18. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 21, 2012 - 9:29 am | Permalink

Any White American movement that doesn’t put the Constitution of the U.S.A. and the Bill of Rights in it’s center should be considered suspect right off the bat.. We’re Americans!! It’s our culture and tradition.. and anyone who starts telling us that we need to balance our Inalienable Rights against “community rights”, needs to take a hike!!

19. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 21, 2012 - 9:18 am | Permalink

@TabuLa Raza

We’ve had the “third way” for a long time- nothing new here:

That’s very true.. But you’ll be surprised how very few people actually know about it..

20. 90404's Gravatar 90404
    February 21, 2012 - 2:51 am | Permalink

thanks for the heather gass talk…

I am in santa monika….I got a weird postcar from the city [they sent out 60000 of them]….about green jobs that dont exist.

www2.smc.edu/updates

here in santa monika we must pay for a paper bag at stores..
    but they mail us propaganda

21. TabuLa Raza's Gravatar TabuLa Raza
    February 21, 2012 - 1:54 am | Permalink

We’ve had the “third way” for a long time- nothing new here:

22. Leo Braun's Gravatar Leo Braun
    February 21, 2012 - 12:12 am | Permalink

@Facio Libre: “If it talks like a duck, and it walks like a duck … It must be a duck”!

Absolutely, so keep on asking imperative questions in the treacherous era of universal deceit while being snowed under surreptitious Jews trickery. Who like spiders, spin all manner of webs, depending what sort of crowd they meant to entrap and feed upon. Cyberspace is filled with the crypto Jew webs, some being spun of almost invisible thread, most are crudely obvious. Does anyone take the perfidious secretary of state seriously? Over her affirmed “free speech entitlement”! Happy to see regimes bordering zionist enclave toppled but draws the line at her own.

23. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 20, 2012 - 1:52 pm | Permalink

@TabuLa Raza

AMEN BUDDY! I couldn’t agree more.. That’s exactly what I was suspecting that was going on here for some time now.. Our people are being deceived with a promise of a White Homeland as bait to herd us into a communitarian/agenda 21 nightmare.. Why is Prof. Kevin MacDonald collaborating with a Jew Paul E. Gottfried from alternativeright (dot) com in the first place?? You know what I mean?? Keep up the fight man!!

24. TabuLa Raza's Gravatar TabuLa Raza
    February 20, 2012 - 12:54 pm | Permalink

I said the guys on the deserted island would have the same information that WE have Why would they act against it?

A3P does not mean third party. It means the third way- between capitalism and communism (fascism). Let us take a look at the connection between the third way and communitarianism: http://tinyurl.com/7vzoe9l

Communitarianism & the Third Way: The key to understanding Obama, world events, and what’s coming next
    by J. Gill | 2010-10-30 5:29 (a sample from above link)

Did you guys see what Dr. MacDonald posted a couple of weeks ago? “Good morning Communitarians!” Yes, right on these pages.

25. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 20, 2012 - 10:03 am | Permalink

Resisting the Delphi Technique

26. ihatejews's Gravatar ihatejews
    February 20, 2012 - 9:07 am | Permalink

The German elite didn’t support Hitler either. They were very much indifferent to the suffering of their own people. Only when the NS began fighting the communists and spilling blood in the streets, were the fence-sitters forced to choose sides.

27. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 20, 2012 - 7:45 am | Permalink

Agenda 21 Bay Area

28. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 20, 2012 - 3:49 am | Permalink

Agenda 21

This is a short Introduction video to Agenda 21. There are many tentacles to this agenda of wealth redistribution and reallocation of resources, but this is a good place to start the journey.

29. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 20, 2012 - 3:33 am | Permalink

The Delphi Technique Revealed

30. Vlad Writes's Gravatar Vlad Writes
    February 20, 2012 - 12:19 am | Permalink

@Jason Speaks: It was a regularly scheduled church event, and about 200 people, unfortunately short of the 500 I was hoping would be there. No one gave me harsh negative feedback but I was using the Psalm 116:2 as the basis for what I was saying, so someone could misinterpret it as wanting peace for the benefit of Jerusalem, not the benefit for our sons and maybe a few daughters who hopefully won’t have to fight or die on behalf of Israeli politics. I mentioned Israel and Iran getting into a war that would drag us into it, and I believe it was obvious to some of the more hard line folks that I didn’t take the side of the jews, but neither did I take the side of Iran.
    One person later told me God wanted us to protect Israel and quoted a verse along those lines, I think Gen 12:3 (Bless those who Bless thee o Israel, and curse those who curse ye) but I countered with the verse Pierre de Craon recommended, from the Beatitudes, “blessed be the peacemakers”. If you are going to go against church orthodoxy, you need to quote the bible to back up what you are saying. It is easier in a Baptist church, because of the concept of universal priesthood of the believers. It was not an in your face kind of prayer request, but a subtle and legitimate plea. It is a workable method, one I hope others will try in their churches.
    Thank you all for your prayers and reassurances, and the congrats. If you have ideas for the next time I speak up, if they call on me again, let’s give it a try.

31. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    February 19, 2012 - 9:45 pm | Permalink

@Vlad Writes:
    I am so pleased for you. Well done! I believe that many of us are in a position to give people permission to question the group-think.

32. blue rose's Gravatar blue rose
    February 19, 2012 - 9:16 pm | Permalink

@Facio Libre:

In the past I have read a little bit about sustainable development, and also about the UN Agenda 21, and also about Communtarianism and Niki Raapana’s writings against it. I’m no expert. Just merely examined those ideas to see what they are about.

I’m not sure where you see MacDonald using Communtarian language? People living in rural homes who are WN — the last thing on their minds is to move to the cities, and certainly Prof MacDonald is not calling for them to do that ! Rather WN in cities are looking for ways to move to rural areas ! And becoming Survivalists and ‘Doomsday Preppers’. The Preppers have real fears about one day there will be a shortage of food and clean water, among other possible doomsday scenarios.

Sustainable development (leaving out the Left for the moment) seems to me to be critical, in any event. What with high birth rates of Third World countries and non-white races in Western nations, all these mouths must be fed, and clothed and housed on land. So if someone is paying attention to sustainable development and the results of 7 BILLION people and the effects this is having on the environment in many ways we are already seeing happening, all I can say is, I’m glad someone is paying attention !

But I think you are wrong about MacDonald. I don’t see how you equate him with Communtarian ideas?

33. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    February 19, 2012 - 9:08 pm | Permalink

@Vlad Writes:

Congratulations! I admire your courage! How many people were there? Any negative feedback? Was this an auxiliary Church event or what? If we could get a few White churches to at least question the issue of Jewish influence, it could be pay off in the future. And, congratulations!

34. blue rose's Gravatar blue rose
    February 19, 2012 - 8:56 pm | Permalink

@Vlad Writes:

Good for you, Vlad ! It paid off. And you got people thinking, even those who might have agreed with you but were too frightened to go against the church’s stance, by ever praying something similar ! An added benefit: You got it out of your system — and spoke the Logos — the Word.

35. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    February 19, 2012 - 8:53 pm | Permalink

@Vlad Writes:

Good for you! I think you did the right thing. Thanks for letting us know how it went. I said a quick prayer for you last night, and today I wondered how it went.

36. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 19, 2012 - 8:34 pm | Permalink

@ Squeaks

Most people understood exactly what I meant. But,
    since you’re so pedantic, I’ll rephrase that sentence for you..

Your pathetic attempt to pressure me towards self-censorship by ridiculing me is not going to work.

37. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 19, 2012 - 8:34 pm | Permalink

@ Squeaks

Most people understood exactly what I meant. But,
    since you’re so pedantic, I’ll rephrase that sentence for you..

38. Vlad Writes's Gravatar Vlad Writes
    February 19, 2012 - 8:33 pm | Permalink

@Richard: It went very well. Several mothers came up to me afterward and said they are scared their sons are going to have to fight and maybe die in the Middle East for no reason. They are scared to challenge the church’s orthodoxy concerning God wanting us to fight for Israel, that Israel has to be preserved. I don’t think I’m going to be getting a Deacon’s nomination anytime soon, or even called upon to pray very soon, but speaking out was liberating!

39. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 19, 2012 - 8:18 pm | Permalink

@ Squeaks

No one is above criticism.. If we can criticize God, we can criticize Prof MacDonald. Why don’t you look up “sustainable development” (UN Agenda 21) fool.. Do you know what that is all about?? It’s about getting people out of their single family homes out from the suburbs and rural areas and moving them closer to major infrastructural areas (rail, highways, etc.) – “sustainable development.” Now I’ve seen here ideas floating around about creating a white homeland in the North West.. Is this a gimmick to get Whites to willingly abandon their single family homes in rural areas and suburbs and get them to move to the cities to live in apartment complexes by promising them a “White Homeland??” Why is Prof. MacDonald using Communitarian vocabulary when speaking on issues?? That’s right, I’m asking questions.. If you got a problem with that, than you’re the one with a problem, not I..

40. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 19, 2012 - 7:59 pm | Permalink

Every time Jason squeaks, you know that you just got closer to the truth.. It’s your squeaking that betrays you Jason.. just ask Squeaks what he thinks of 9-11?? That’s all you need to know about him… really..

41. February 19, 2012 - 7:53 pm | Permalink

@Facio Libre: It would help us to be patient with you if you would ,please reconsidered the insanity of your offensive accusation.

42. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    February 19, 2012 - 7:28 pm | Permalink

@Facio Libre:

But you accused the highest level of this blog (MacDonald) of being IN on “the conspiracy”, so I don’t know how you propose to enlighten the leadership when they are already meeting in secret with Jewish masters. You accused him of selling out America to a Jewish cabal, in exchange for something like a dictatorship over a “white colony”. You made this goofy assertion with no facts and a quick look at certain realities would show how stupid this idea is.

I have no power to “censor” your remarks, I just respond to them. Your goofball post is still there for the world to see. I hope everyone takes a minute to reflect on how delusional someone would have to be to posit such a theory and then ask yourself why WN attracts so many people that “think” like this? It is a real problem.

43. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 19, 2012 - 7:18 pm | Permalink

@Jason Speaks

Keep on squeaking squeaks.. Your pathetic attempt at censorship by ridiculing anyone who points out certain uncomfortable facts is not going to work. Facts, indeed, are stubborn things and the writing is on the wall for all to read.

Your equating of Communitarianism with a Conspiracy Theory just shows how much you would like to see that the readership of this blog remain in the dark on certain issues. It is you Squeaks who’s delusional.

If it talks like a duck, and it walks like a duck.. It must be a duck.

44. Franklin Ryckaert's Gravatar Franklin Ryckaert
    February 19, 2012 - 3:02 am | Permalink

@ Tabula Raza

I am afraid that your example of the sane collectivist behaviour of the five White individualists towards the Negroes on that island is wishful thinking. In all probability they would treat the Negroes individualistically and would their lifes have ruined by them. In jails in the US, with the exception of such groups as the Aryan Nations, Whites do not defend themselves collectively like all other racial groups do. This indivualism is indeed a major weakness of Whites and has to be unlearned.

@ Facio Libre

It is not unusual among WN’s to accuse each other of being a Jew or of working for them. That is understandable because Jews do indeed try to infiltrate such kinds of movements. But by accusing Prof. MacDonald of “working for the Jews” you really cross a line with your extreme paranoia, both in terms of sanity and of decency.

45. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    February 18, 2012 - 7:12 pm | Permalink

@Facio Libre:

Is Prof MacDonald a closet Communitarian who’s playing the White nationalist angle??? Did the Jewish global elite promised him a White colony in exchange for selling out America?? The pieces of this puzzle are starting to fall into place.. hmm

Facio, once again your excellent analytical powers and uncanny ability to see through to the heart of the matter serves us well. Your suggestion that MacDonald is working hand-in-glove with a Jewish secret cabal, to sell out America and establish himself as dictator of a White colony as his 30 pieces of silver is so blindingly obvious that no further evidence is needed. As he approaches the age of 70, he should get his reward sometime in his mid 80s, perhaps no later than 90. Fantastic insight on your part, thank you.

But I must demure. Upon reflection, I think you have not gone far enough. You see, you labor under the illusion that MacDonald exists. I believe he is, in fact, a CIA created hologram. I am in the process of creating a YouTube video that will make my case quite clear.

46. TabuLa Raza's Gravatar TabuLa Raza
    February 18, 2012 - 4:51 pm | Permalink

“WE INDIVIDUALISTS” is not a contradiction in terms. . .

47. TabuLa Raza's Gravatar TabuLa Raza
    February 18, 2012 - 4:32 pm | Permalink

Alarms about the entire WN movement have been going off for some time.
    “Sustainability” is a major part of Agenda 21. Agenda 21 is the means whereby for creating a new feudalism- property abolished , no private cars, and so on.

Joo Etzioni is the head thinker behind Communitarianism. Kievsky (Mind Weapons in Ragnorak) is pushing “peak oil”. It is another NWO hoax like global warming. I fail to see the connection between Hitler and the desire for our own living place. Who has been more demonized? The chance of turning Whites onto NS is zero- so why the continued Hitlerism? (VNN etc.)

We need a new site that focuses on these disturbing questions.

Individualism vs. Collectivism: A false dichotomy. Individualism often defined as being a selfish pig who cares not about other (Whites).
    A better definition of individualism: individualism = FREE THOUGHT.

Five shipwrecked free-thinking White individualists land on an island (no longer deserted). A few days later a boatload of Negroes arrives. (These Whites have the same knowledge that we have.) What do they do? Invite them to join up? Nooo, oh nooo. They may trade etc. but the savages are asked/told to leave. What? Don’t these individualists want to view the individual Negroes on their own merits? (Even though these savages have no notion of individualism.) No, the White individualists, AS A GROUP, want the tribal savages out of their living area.

INDIVIDUALISM MEANS FREE-THOUGHT- IT DOES NOT MEAN BEING A SELFISH PIG. Free thought does not preclude groups.

Each person has a pattern. So does each group. The Whites on the island took cognizance of the group pattern.

48. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 18, 2012 - 5:40 am | Permalink

I’ve seen Prof Kevin MacDonald use here words such as “sustainable” on several occasions.. We all know that he’s not a fan of individualists.. and he’s leading a party that it’s called American Third Position.. and in this piece he puts forth Christopher Lasch, a known Communitarian, a man who wrote a book called “The Culture of Narcissism” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Narcissism..

So I dare to pose the question:

Communitarianism is the New World Order

AMERICA – YOUR CHANGING WORLD

Understanding The Third Way
    by Niki Friedrich Raapana, 8/30/01

What is the Hegelian Dialectic?
    By Niki Raapana and Nordica Friedrich

49. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 18, 2012 - 2:13 am | Permalink

Smart meters anyone?? Don’t worry most of you already have them and don’t even know it..

50. Bannister's Gravatar Bannister
    February 18, 2012 - 1:44 am | Permalink

@Jason Speaks: Is there is such a thing as anonymous donations? The Koch brothers were funding conservative causes for years and maintain a low profile (although that’s over now)

51. Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
    February 18, 2012 - 1:02 am | Permalink

@Joe Webb: “Forbes magazine has a front page with : Dow…15,000.”

When Forbes announces a recovery on the front page, it’s time to sell short with ears pinned back!

52. Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
    February 18, 2012 - 12:50 am | Permalink
  53. mari's Gravatar mari
    February 17, 2012 - 3:08 pm | Permalink

Tom

This statement of yours “You might consider the Huguenots to be the White or more Northern European of the French.” absolutely proves your ignorance of French history and the French people. It is obvious you have never been to France and looked at the French people either.

The Huegenots were not Northern French at all. They were mostly the southern French petty nobility. Why Southern France? Because it was close to Spain and that way the Spanish spy service could have easy contact.

Similiar thing happened with the Chinese communists in the 1930’s. Why do you think they traveled as far west as they could and still be in China? So they could be right across the border from their Russian allies.

Another reason was that Southern France had more military nobility that the rest of France. Reason was centuries of muslim invasions of Southern France. The muslims were able to get up the rivers and invade towns hundreds of miles inland. Of course they came from the sea on the Atlantic coast as well.

So the French goverment built up the petty military nobility as a first line defense force. They had less money that the central and northern nobility and were ripe for dissidence and subervision.

Ever heard of Anne of Austria? She was the wife of Louis 13 and Mother of Louis 14. Her Father the King of Spain trained her from early childhood in the Spanish codes and ciphers. When she married Louis and became Queen of France she was actually the head of the Spanish spy service in France. She continued her subserive activities until Louis 13 died and her son became King at age 5.

It was not until then, almost 30 years after she became Queen of France that she became loyal to France because she was regent and her son was King.

I know you rely on wikepedia, but even wikepedia must have the history of 250 years of warfare between France and Spain and the fact that Spain and the Austrian empire were one and the same for centuries.

Your statement that the Huegenots were “White” Northern French shows how totally ignorant about France and French history you are.

Do you think the southern French are not White? Go there and take a look at them. How can you make statements about the complexions of people who you have never seen?

Perigord has more redheads than I have ever seen in one place in my life. There are more natural blondes in S. France than in most American cities.

Get in contact with the library of congress research service and put Foxe’s Book of Martyrs back on the shelf.

There are plenty of nordic heritage fanatic protestant websites for you.

54. mari's Gravatar mari
    February 17, 2012 - 2:46 pm | Permalink

Tom re your adoration of the Huegenots.

If you are really interested in the subject you could start with a good university library is there is one near you. The library of congress has an excellent research service.
    They will send you copies of books on the subject.
    They can also get you copies of documents on the subject in the Spanish and French national archives.

Of course you wil have to be able to read French and Spanish as I can.

Wikepedia is mostly nonsense as everyone of this board knows. About the only thing accurate is dates and names.
    The entire nation of France except for the Huegenots who were a front for the Spanish/Austrian Empire goverment was at war with Spain for about 250 years, basically 1516 to 1750.

In 1516 Charles V Hapsburg, heir to the Holy Roman Empire became Charles 1 King of Spain. He was a grandson of Ferdinand and Isabella.

France was the only country that stood in the Emperor/King of Spain’s ambition to rule all of Eastern, Central and Western Europe.

Even the most bigoted anti Catholic obessesed with the Old Testament anti abortion pro Israel conservative Protestant must acknowledge that the Huegenots were revolutinaries who wanted to destroy the existing elites and rule France for themselves.

The French elite united with the masses and defeated the revolutionaries. That’s all folks.

BTW, I am not a Catholic.

As far as myth of the St Barthelemos massacre goes, it is nothing but war of religion propaganda.

There was a royal wedding scheduled in Paris. The Huegenot petty nobility of S. France acting as subservives in the pay of the Spanish goverment traveled to Paris for the wedding. They planned to murder the entire royal family including all the heirs including the little boys and as many of the goverment officials and nobles they could.

One of the protestants who may have been acting as a spy all along alerted the Queen and instead of the protestants murdering the royal family, nobles adn goverment officials the protestants were murdred instead.

As far as the nonsense about mobs of bloodthirsty Catholics roaming Paris murdering innocent protestants it never happened. Paris was solidly Catholic. There were no protestants in Paris except for Southern French nobles visiting to murder the royal family and take over the goverment.

A legitimate goverment has the right to put down a revolution instigated by another country. Every one has the right to self defense.

Are you one of those protestants who are insanely anti abortion and go around trying to talk black and hispanic women from having abortions so you can “save” more non White babies to get affirmative action jobs Whites are denied and be raised to hate us?

It is obvious that you were ignorant of the fact that Spain and the Austrian Empire were united against France for 250 years.

BTW, I’m not a Catholic.

55. Junghans's Gravatar Junghans
    February 17, 2012 - 12:33 pm | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon: Pierre, thanks for the information on Arlington House. They published some very good material in their time. I often wondered what happened to them, now I know; the gutless “conservatives”, with the means to help, showed what worthless reactionaries they usually are.

I also think that Sobran was a great asset to our cause. His writing style, and message, was simply a joy to read.

56. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    February 17, 2012 - 11:58 am | Permalink

@Vlad Writes:

I hope all goes well for you (and your audience) on Sunday.

It’s good that you care enough to do something like that.

57. Brahms's Gravatar Brahms
    February 17, 2012 - 8:01 am | Permalink

The income gap is a Free Trade issue. Its the loss of manufacturing jobs (all cell phones made overseas etc.), and wage push-down from immigration and cheap product importation that has caused the gap. The trade imbalance is also the cause of the deficit and bubbles (dollars come back to buy assets (mortgage backed securities) and Tbills (lowers interest rates)). In Free Trade, we have a surrogate issue that could galvanize white Americans.

58. Not a Jonkey's Gravatar Not a Jonkey
    February 17, 2012 - 7:51 am | Permalink

Shame is predicated on fear–socialised , internalized fear . Remove the fear , you remove the shame . That is why we have ‘Show Trials’ , to keep the middle class cowering and apologising. For if they wakeup and get brave the Jewgame is over .

59. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    February 17, 2012 - 6:26 am | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon:
    Once again, you show yourself to be the better man. I, poor sinner that I am, look forward to the day when Teddy is publicly reviled as the man who promised us that his immigration reforms would not change the ethnic makeup of America.

I expect that neither of our dreams will come true anytime soon. It seems that Joe Kennedy III will takeover Barney Frank’s seat.

60. Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
    February 17, 2012 - 5:44 am | Permalink

@Vlad Writes: Nail on head! The only reason why we’ve got to bomb dark-skinned people in places with strange names is we can’t block their Mastercards or terrorize them with the IMF. Try and think of one business that couldn’t be bankrupted or run off the rails if it took on the government (read institutionalized multiculturalism). The Swiss banks were brought into line by D’Amato & Co.

61. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    February 17, 2012 - 4:37 am | Permalink

@Alice Teller: This comment of yours has made me recall, with a certain bemusement, the spectacle that the media made thirteen and fourteen years ago of Bill Clinton’s weekly show of piety as he trudged off to Sunday worship services, seemingly unperturbed by the many sex- and violence-linked scandals of his second term. It appeared to me—and not to me alone, I think—that the Bible he was always shown carrying grew larger and larger as the scope of the ongoing revelations of his criminality grew wider and wider. Or to put it another way, the Bible’s size grew in direct and hypocritical proportion to Clinton’s unvoiced contempt for its contents!

So it is, mutatis mutandis, with the Kennedy woman.

Perhaps memory is playing me false here, but the only other comparably successful American “dynasty” that I can think of is that of the Adamses. Say what you like about John (with or without Abigail), John Quincy, and Charles Francis Adams—not to mention the last-named’s sons C. F. Jr., Brooks, and especially Henry, all of whom were distinguished men outside politics—but whatever failings they might have had fade into inconsequentiality when they are compared with those of the horrid Kennedys.

I hope that I may live to see large numbers of young white Americans react with as much puzzlement to the name Teddy Kennedy as they now do, alas, to the name George Mason.

62. Antiyuppie's Gravatar Antiyuppie
    February 17, 2012 - 2:03 am | Permalink

Non Jewish elites are individualistic, Jewish elites are collectivist. The motto of the first ones is “every man for himself and the devil takes the hindmost”, the motto of the second “all for one and one for all”.
    How does an individualistic elite, nay – an individualistic people, fight against a collectivist one and win? It doesn’t.
    Individualism is one of our worst, potentially mortal flaws.

63. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    February 17, 2012 - 12:42 am | Permalink

@Vlad Writes: I take it that Matt 5:9 doesn’t touch hearts and minds anymore. Pity. On the other hand, if citing Ps 116:2 can plant the seed of doubt in even one mind as to whether those who claim the Old Testament as their scripture either follow it or read it, you will have done that mind—and inevitably lots of others—a great service.

64. Vlad Writes's Gravatar Vlad Writes
    February 17, 2012 - 12:02 am | Permalink

One suggestion to shaming the rich, or the top 1%, or whatever you want to call them would be to refer to them as the “planter class,” which was a term of derision from poor working southern whites toward the slave owning planters who dominated the south and by using negro slaves made the white sharecroppers equally poor, albeit technically free. I believe the rich white liberals would immediately understand they are being insulted, anyway.
    As a regular (I mean every damn week!) Baptist church attendee, I hear the many complaints from TOO posters that the church is in the thrall of the jews, and I believe you are right. I intend to do my part on Sunday and stand up and tell the mothers of the boys who will be fighting in the middle east if Israel and Iran drag us into war that I wish we have peace in Israel, not war. Psalms 116:2 advocates to pray for the peace of Israel, and I’m going to ask the faithful of my whole church to do it. I’m not sure how it will turn out, and some may be mad at me, but if any of you actually go to my church and hear me, let me know afterward.
    1000 people go to my church, and I will have half of them in the room, including a few pastors, when I speak. Those of you who pray, pray for me and my church to go forward with a new perspective, blessed by Jesus.

65. john fitzgerald's Gravatar john fitzgerald
    February 16, 2012 - 9:19 pm | Permalink

This is something that will work.

66. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    February 16, 2012 - 9:08 pm | Permalink

@Junghans: It’s good to see that someone else remembers Arlington House. It went out of business largely because its founder, the saintly Neil McCaffrey, could no longer afford to pay its bills. I don’t believe that there was a single year where it broke even, let alone made a profit.

Though virtually everyone on the American Right, including Bill Buckley, praised AH and McCaffrey, no one was ever prepared to help by putting his money where his mouth was. (Yeah, big news there, of course.)

67. Tom's Gravatar Tom
    February 16, 2012 - 8:39 pm | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon:

You are a funny guy, Pierre. LOL.

68. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    February 16, 2012 - 8:31 pm | Permalink

@Alice Teller: I am not at all sure that the major premise is true. Even assuming it is, no one ever said that brains and virtue necessarily walk hand in hand.

It was Augustine who first wrote of the libido dominandi—”the will to dominate”—and whether one prefers his term or Nietzsche’s rather more generalized term der Wille zur Macht (“the will to power”), the persistence of one of the gravest of corrupt human appetites is hardly to be wondered at, especially in an age and a world where Tribal influence and propaganda have convinced millions that the only crime fit to be punished is anti-Semitism. What separates Burnham from other admirers of Trotsky, past and present, is that he shut up long enough to make it possible for him to hear the promptings of conscience, something that the Kristols, Kagans, Wolfowitzes, Perles, and Podhoretzes have never bothered doing.

69. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    February 16, 2012 - 7:46 pm | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon:
    I presume breaking with Trotsky would suffice. What is it that made Trotsky so appealing to so many smart people?

70. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    February 16, 2012 - 7:42 pm | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon:
    Indeed, she is on C-span, complete with visible cross, pretending to be the voice of the faithful on the issue of birth control. It seems that the Church is a democracy now? That is not what I was taught.

71. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    February 16, 2012 - 7:33 pm | Permalink

Tom’s endless repetitions of “LOL” are the closest he ever comes to coherent thinking. The outing of his oft-repeated lies about politicians—indeed, about everyone and everything—is too familiar a matter to regular TOO commenters and readers to have aught but the briefest mention made of it yet again. It will only feed his pathological need for attention.

The long and short of it is that he is either a witting or unwitting tool of the Tribe. My money’s on the latter, since he is yet to demonstrate to my satisfaction that his head comes equipped with functioning wits.

72. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    February 16, 2012 - 7:24 pm | Permalink

@Alice Teller: I have to say that I know nothing at all about Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, apart from the fact that she made a winner out of a Republican gubernatorial candidate in a state with one of the most corrupt Democratic political machines in the entire USA. Since she is a Kennedy, hence no Catholic at all—Catholicism being a religion and not a tribal affiliation—and a declared supporter of the Beast of Revelation, aka Hillary Clinton, I find it difficult to imagine anyone being deceived by anything she says about anything at all, least of all freedom of conscience. Yet in our Hebrew-run society, stranger things happen every day.

If some group claiming to be Catholic is promoting her as the “face” of anything except corruption, neither that group nor its members are Catholic. If you were to tell me that the group was the USCCB (the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops), I regret to say that I would not revise a syllable of the previous sentence.

73. Tom's Gravatar Tom
    February 16, 2012 - 7:11 pm | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon:

The Roman Catholics do a pretty good job of killing themselves, without any help from me. LOL. Just like all of the major Roman Catholic politicians such as Pelosi, Gillibrand, Durbin, Casey, etc. etc. siding with Obama and the Roman Catholic head of HHS Sebelius.

74. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    February 16, 2012 - 7:02 pm | Permalink

@Alice Teller: Glad to be of assistance, Alice. Given that Kimball and the whole New Criterion crowd are in bed with the neocons, the overall fairness of the piece you link to is noteworthy.

Joe Sobran wrote and spoke on numerous occasions of his admiration for Burnham as a thinker and a human being when they both worked at National Review. He described Burnham as being extraordinarily friendly to and supportive of him when he (Sobran) was still quite wet behind the ears. Sobran also noted with dismay the lack of respect that Bill Buckley showed toward Burnham in the latter’s last years.

I’ve long wondered whether Burnham ever identified the Tribe as the key to the Communist problem, which had become virtually his idée fixe by the time Sobran met him. If he did, none of our neocon friends would ever bring it to our attention, of course.

75. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    February 16, 2012 - 6:58 pm | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon:
    While I commend your never-failing defense of the Faith, I can only have pity on anyone with mistaken notions in a day when Kathleen Kennedy Townsend leads the intellectual debate on freedom of conscience . Is she really the only face of American Catholic women? I have never seen an issue so badly handled.

76. Junghans's Gravatar Junghans
    February 16, 2012 - 6:50 pm | Permalink

The lack of will is the basic problem with most White Americans, when it comes to supporting White Nationalism. The trite saying that “Where there is a will, there is a way” pretty well says a whole lot about Anglo-White apathy, and the resultant lack of ethnic will. Most are, in fact, willfully ignorant about vital racial and political issues. Rich or poor, country club social climbers, or sports bar “ball” junkies, most are intellectually toxified, and rather clueless about it.

Nevertheless, one would think that there has to be a few well-to-do individuals who are willing to surreptitiously fund worthwhile WN individuals and organizations. The law of averages would imply such people are out there. Maybe it’s going on, and the rank and file WN’s are completely unaware of it. If so, I don’t see any of these Zogbuck$ having any effect that I can really discern, or, for that matter, Jewry squawking about it, if it was effectual. Hell, we don’t even have an Arlington House publishing group anymore; and that great organization disappeared from the face of the earth, without a trace, that I could ever track. Ditto for the S. Carolina book publisher Donald O’Shields, who nobody has heard from for years. He was, like Germar Rudolf, a dedicated individual who made a real difference.
    If there are any ‘sugar daddies’ out there funding our racial cause, I salute them, as I do the scholars and political soldiers who carry on the daily struggle for our racial survival.

77. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    February 16, 2012 - 6:39 pm | Permalink

So Tom the Heroic Would-Be Catholic Killer now tells us that Wikipedia is a source of nonpartisan, bias-free history.

Sure.

His already unmeasurably low credibility just dropped to the point where it could begin doing the limbo under the belly of an ant.

78. wattylersrevolt's Gravatar wattylersrevolt
    February 16, 2012 - 3:58 pm | Permalink

Historian
    Actually, there were several other smaller respites from immigration. One of them occured during the years of WW1…it resulted in an almost immediate narrowing of the gap between labor and the exploiters of labor…the greedy cheating class of White Americans.

Very wealthy Whites are for the most party massively treasonous…..and down right evil. There are no economic,ecologiocal,cultural and demographic reasons for race-replacing the Native Born White American Majority with hostile and high fertility post-1965 nonwhites..treason is the reason!!!!

79. Tom's Gravatar Tom
    February 16, 2012 - 3:45 pm | Permalink

@http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huguenot

Here is a synopsis of the St. Bartholomew’s Day Massacre:

80. mari's Gravatar mari
    February 16, 2012 - 1:58 pm | Permalink

Tom February 16, 2012 – 10:15 am | Permalink @mari:

Henry IV sold the Huguenot, or French Protestant cause out in exchange for his being made King of France. Henry’s words were, “Paris is worth a mass” or “the kingdom is worth a mass” or words to that effect.

I learned that in 6 grade.

your 17th century puritan bias is so obvious. I’m surprised you’re not one of those Israel uber alles Baptists obsessed with the Old Testament and pro Israel right or wrong.

There is not one bible thumping conservative Protestant church that is not devoted to Jews and Israel due to their obession with the Old Testament.

98 percent of France was Catholic. The Spanish backed
    Huguenots were revolutionaries determined to destroy French cluture and society and grab everything for themselves.

The French elites defeated the revolutionaries, in contrast to American elites who have backed revolution and destruction of Whites and American for 60 years.

81. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    February 16, 2012 - 11:08 am | Permalink

Saly, shame is dead in America. We can, however, attack the entire elite for sheer incompetence. Americans really do not mind that some are rich, provided they get the job done. Our elite has failed on every level. So called intellectuals got everything wrong for at least a generation. None of the promises were realized. Government is dysfunctional and held in contempt, every institution in America is on the rocks. The financial sector is a disgrace and so on. The important thing is that everyone knows it.

Look at the series of front runners in the Republican party. I think that people are voting for none of the above. The only thing that you never hear in the media is that people seem willing to support anyone who is not Romney, not because he is Mormon, or a businessman or a liberal, but because he is backed by the big money. He may win in the end, but it is not as easy as it once was.

82. Tom's Gravatar Tom
    February 16, 2012 - 10:26 am | Permalink

@Historian:

The Huguenots were French Protestants.

The only one you are impressing with your Roman Catholic fairytales is yourself. LOL.

83. Tom's Gravatar Tom
    February 16, 2012 - 10:15 am | Permalink

@mari:

84. protorenaissance's Gravatar protorenaissance
    February 16, 2012 - 10:03 am | Permalink

Lew wrote: If, however, a sizable plurality of White people were to step forward at the same time, the anti-White machine would have a difficult time imposing those costs on this much larger group, and I doubt it would be possible to deter everyone.
    Then Jason agrees:We desperately need a larger body of white people who are willing to stand up and offer support to anyone who promotes our interests. As you indicated, it doesn’t require a majority, just a large enough minority to lend real support to our own advocates, so as to counter the stigmatization that the other side can impose.”
    It seems at this time that would be the most important task: to break the barrier of fear.If enough people would stand up and declare themselves without fear or apology as White Nationalists and almost immediately followed by second and even larger wave of Whites than the opposition would get hoarse with shrill fury but we do want them to get histerical.We are facing Woody Allens not Herculeses.Somehow Europeans have been able to form robust Nationalist Parties and we,who could get to the moon have no guts enough to stand bravely behind our noblest convictions? What in tarnation happen to us?
    I propose we compose a short,clear proclamation of most essential beliefs and sign it by our names and our locations and distribute it everywhere.We should even mention that the point is to break the Fear in us and our sisters and brothers. As long as we fear them and hide they can laugh at us.

85. Henry Baxley's Gravatar Henry Baxley
    February 16, 2012 - 9:35 am | Permalink

Less IQ ;

By doing exactly what you are doing. Educating people.

86. Henry Baxley's Gravatar Henry Baxley
    February 16, 2012 - 9:29 am | Permalink

Mickey Meadows;

There’s a reason why most WNs are financially challenged;

A strange thing happened in the last century. Due to a confluence of historical events that forced women into the formerly male dominated work force they had to abandon their children to “daycare” thus creating a whole generation people whose brains didn’t develope “naturally”
    Children who are neglected as infants (tend) to not do as well as others as adults emotionally, physically, or financially.
    The good news is that with the death of marriage we can expect to see more neglected children grow up to be WN’s :-)

87. Less IQ than a Jew's Gravatar Less IQ than a Jew
    February 16, 2012 - 6:46 am | Permalink

@pessimist: “… the White working and middle-class are on their own.” Does history show that Machiavelli’s analysis is correct?
    1) Upon this, one has to remark that men ought either to be well treated or crushed, because they can avenge themselves of lighter injuries, of more serious ones they cannot; therefore the injury that is to be done to a man ought to be of such a kind that one does not stand in fear of revenge.
    ** Ch. 3; Variant translation: Never do any enemy a small injury for they are like a snake which is half beaten and it will strike back the first chance it gets.
    2) The Romans never allowed a trouble spot to remain simply to avoid going to war over it, because they knew that wars don’t just go away, they are only postponed to someone else’s advantage. Therefore, they made war with Philip and Antiochus in Greece, in order not to have to fight them in Italy… They never went by that saying which you constantly hear from the wiseacres of our day, that time heals all things. They trusted rather their own character and prudence— knowing perfectly well that time contains the seeds of all things, good as well as bad.
    3) It ought to be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things. Because the innovator has for enemies all those who have done well under the old conditions, and lukewarm defenders in those who may do well under the new. This coolness arises partly from fear of the opponents, who have the laws on their side, and partly from the incredulity of men, who do not readily believe in new things until they have had a long experience of them.
    Do the individuals belonging to the White European races need to understand the true nature of things and events? The current order is destroying the White European races to the profit of those who run things — but how can a new order of things be achieved?

88. Mickey Meadows's Gravatar Mickey Meadows
    February 16, 2012 - 4:11 am | Permalink

I actually think this is pointing to a good idea. I hadn’t really thought about this angle of the ‘need billionaires’ thing. The reason was – I suppose – that I was imagining that they must be pretty corrupted and/or fearful to not see with their own eyes what their responsibilities must be.
    But that isn’t necessarily true in every case. Their lifestyles are totally shielded from the rest of the world, so perhaps it’s more a case of, they are like a lot of ‘nearly-awake’ people. People who know the truth but manage to get by on looking the other way with a pinch of cognitive dissonance.
    But it’s hard to know what sort of campaign would reach these people. A deliberately targeted operation would probably wind up being harrassed legally and physically. But an operation that just happened to include them in a wider swing….
    Maybe descendents/heirs are the best

89. pessimist's Gravatar pessimist
    February 16, 2012 - 2:44 am | Permalink

Shaming them, labeling them traitors, leeches, having protestors show up their resorts and meetings at 5 star hotels and disrupt their fun. In short make their social lives miserable is a good thing.

But don’t ever expect them to help us. Many are nothing but sociopathic scum like Jobs, Gates, Paulson, etc. They have no conscience or humanity to speak of. They made their obscene wealth via crooked deals, supporting trade agreements that shipped millions of jobs to Asia, supporting open borders, etc.

Even the non-billionaire class are a waste. Small players like Romney are totally oblivious of what is happening in the country and couldn’t care less even when confronted by ordinary people with their backs against the wall.

In short the White working and middle-class are on their own.

90. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 16, 2012 - 12:56 am | Permalink

If someone says that Jews didn’t do 9-11, or they say that anyone who believes it is a conspiracy theorist, the correct response should be – Are you a MORON!!?? Of course they did it.. Every time!!

91. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 16, 2012 - 12:42 am | Permalink

If there is any public shaming to be done, it should focus on on everyone (both Jew and non-Jew) who denies Jewish role in the events of 9-11.. This should be high on the agenda for everyone in our movement..

92. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 16, 2012 - 12:38 am | Permalink

average blue or white collar worker**

93. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 16, 2012 - 12:33 am | Permalink

Cart before the horse***

94. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 16, 2012 - 12:29 am | Permalink

The Hostile Elites (Jews and their non-Jew lackeys) enjoy Cultural Hegemony across the Western world and beyond. There will be no effective shaming or criticism of either, in a sense that such efforts will force the non-Jewish elite to join us in battle, nor gain us a wide acceptance by the White rank and file. Lest not forget, the White elites have reached and are able to hold on to their elite status because of their collaboration with their Jewish puppet masters, not despite of it.. As some here have already pointed out, that to challenge the Jew imposed status quo is to risk total ruin..

Not until White Nationalists (Patriots) succeed in undermining this monopoly, Whites, both the elite and everyday folk will not be willing to explicitly come around en mass to our side. Jewish Cultural Hegemony must be broken by chipping away at it at every opportunity, and you can make an argument that by shaming we can achieve exactly that. But this is putting the horse before the cart..

Jewish Cultural Hegemony is the root cause of self-censorship amongst Whites. If your average blue or white color worker is not willing to forsake their livelihood for the cause, don’t expect the multimillionaires to jump at the chance. A more effective way, is to capitalize on the Jew and their non-Jewish lackeys orchestrated false flag attacks of 9-11. If we can tie Jews to the events of 9-11, their power will be broken.. because that’s what they did, and it’s the truth..

95. Joe Webb's Gravatar Joe Webb
    February 15, 2012 - 11:19 pm | Permalink

I recall a line from Rousseau (I think): ” The Rich have feelings, if I can put it this way, in every part of their possessions.” I also think I recall Lasch saying that the only moral class of people left was the lower-middle class. That statement contained nothing on race as I recall.

The only thing we have going for us is immigration and jobs/paychecks.

There appears to be a recovery shaping up. Forbes magazine has a front page with : Dow…15,000. There are a number of signs of pent-up demand by Capital, if not Labor.

The Rich also have feelings in their money parked on the sidelines waiting for some kind of possible investment. The poor do not have these problems.

So, even if you have a billion, you do not enjoy losing a million or two, or just as bad, not making anything when your money is parked and idling at the curb.

So, we got no help coming from these folks, and like Jason Speaks says, there are reasons that have noting to do with money that are very important. (we might still wonder about cash contributions but…)

So, onward and downward with lower and lower wages and accelerating hatred of mexers, and hopefully, of all the Others out there scaring the hell out of workers AND middle class folks (computer programmers…I talked to one the other day…he said there were only a few Whites in his workplace…asians and indians.)

Then, more jewwar will tax the recovery, and tighten the screws on the neocon position. What tightening means I don’t know, but I talk to folks all the time who see thru the veil of jewlies…to find Israel.

The Middle East is probably going to go off like a roman candle with another jewwar.

Not much we can do but point things out and get a little philosophical about it. Things are going are way, “worser and worser” before better. j

96. mari's Gravatar mari
    February 15, 2012 - 11:02 pm | Permalink

The Huguenot Henry IV analogy is invalid and ridiculous because in France at the time the Huguenots were the revolutionaries, not the established elite. The Catholics were the established elite and they defeated the revolutionaries.

Our elites are the revolutionaries determined to ban White goy Americans from universities, most jobs, professions and businesses. Look at the SBA. It gives no loans to White Americans except for hard core radical feminazis.

97. fender's Gravatar fender
    February 15, 2012 - 10:53 pm | Permalink

@Jason Speaks:

Yes, all of that would happen to the Waltons…but if they had any dignity they’d do it anyway.

98. Historian's Gravatar Historian
    February 15, 2012 - 10:51 pm | Permalink

wattylersrevolt

You are soo right. Look at our history. In colonial America at least 60 percent of Whites were indentured servants. Blacks were brought over as valuable property even if there was no use for them.

Colonial Boston was a volcano of political activity. The major reason was the avaliability of men and boy rent a mobs. As early as the 1650’s there was a lot of unemployment in Boston mainly due to the blacks.

There was little use for black men in New England. It was the little ice age (1650 to 1850 more or less) So the growing season was even shorter than it is now. Black women were needed as every home was a small factory.
    Colonial women did not just sew their clothers. They raised and sheared the sheep and spun the wool. So women household servants were needed.

But there was really no work in New England for male plantation slaves. They did not have the skills the European indentured servants did. They were brought over by the elite and sold for a large profit. But they really could not earn their keep so they were freed.

If you look at Colonial America, it was no different from 1870’s factory owners or 1980 and 2012 food and sevice business bringing over the vast army of the unemployed to keep wages down.

It just kept going on and on for centuries. I have often wondered if the westward movement was not because the factory owners insisted on employing only European immigrants. Look at the railroads, built by immigrant Chines and Irish. Look at the Pennsylvania coal mines, Irish. The West Virginia and Kentucky coal mines did employ Americans but were also staffed by Italian and E. European immigrants.

As early as the 1820’s observers wrote that American cities were filled with beggars and homeless.

The only real respite the American working class had was from 1925 to 1965 during immigration restriction. Most of it was caused by the depression. The goverment did not want even more unemployed people on welfare and ripe for revolution.

After WW2 the Russians closed off E. Europe which had been a major source of immigrants eager to work for starvation wages for a century. Italy and Britian organized socialism which kept their people at home.

But then in 1965 the employers coerced LBJ and Kennedy to go along with Cellar and bring in the hordes of Asia, Latin America, Africa and the Pacific.

All these liberals and their concern for immigrants are nothing more than taxpayer funded front groups for the elites that are determined to exterminate the American middle class and working class.

It is radical liberals and cannibal capitalists working together. It is standard Jewish tactics and strategy for 3 thousand years.

99. Vlad Writes's Gravatar Vlad Writes
    February 15, 2012 - 10:42 pm | Permalink

@Jason Speaks: This is your best post yet – well done. By the way, if the Walton’s feel that strongly about it, they could put some money in the Cayman’s in a numbered account, then wire it back to the states to those white nationalist groups they like and not be outed.

100. Historian's Gravatar Historian
    February 15, 2012 - 10:33 pm | Permalink

FYI Tom

The French Huguenots and their leader John Calvin were a subversive front group for the King of Spain who was also the Holy Roman Emperor. As you probably know, the Holy Roman Empire at the time comprised all of Central and Eastern Europe but Poland. In Western Europe the Holy Roman Empire had northern and central Italy but for the Pope’s small territory. Spain held Sicily, Naples and most of Southern Italy. Belgium, Lorraine, Alsace, much of the Netherlands and Switzerland were part of the Holy Roman Empire Spanish territory.

The Holy Roman Emperor was also the King of Spain from the 1520’s on.

The entire Huguenot religion was a ploy on the part of the Spanish King Holy Roman Emperor to subvert France because France was the only country in continental Western Europe that was not part of the Empire.

Huguenism was mainly among the petty nobility of Southern France, the perfect people to lead a revolution against the monarchy and bring France into the Spanish Holy Roman Empire.

80 years before, the first Holy Roman Emperor King of Spain helped, encouraged and funded Martin Luther. His purpose? To destroy the power of the Pope. The 1527 sack of Rome was one of the worst atrocities in hstory, comparable to the WW2 rape of Nanking China by the Japanese. It was the result of a war declared against the Pope by the Holy Roman Emperor/King of Spain.

It was his Spanish Catholic and Lutheran German troops who raped, massacred, burnt and destroyed much of Rome.

The King of Spain Holy Roman Emperor occupied Rome for decades. That was the only reason the Pope refused to allow Henry VIII of England to divorce his first wife. The King of Spain did not want his aunt, Queen Katherine deposed.

John Calvin and the Huguenots were funded and created by the Holy Roman Emperor King of Spain with only one purpose, to bring France, the only continental Western European country it did not control into the empire.

In 20th century American terms,the Huguenots were the ACLU, National Lawyers Guild and the numerous communist front groups that used Americans (mostly Russian Jewish immigrants and their descendants like Ruth Ginsburg) to bring our country to the anti White disfunctional mess it is today.

101. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    February 15, 2012 - 9:33 pm | Permalink

@Jason Speaks: Wonderfull Jason, you really showed you got the exact spirit of my post when you used the phrase,”everyday folks”, EXACTLY!! Yet the reaction of most whites was blase at best. It doesn’t inspire one much on their understanding of the issue. My God, you would think that at LEAST, AT THE VERY LEAST, whites would see it as a very strong motivation for others to ATTACK THEM AND that this crap ENDANGERS THEM AND THEIR KIND, THEIR CHILDREDN FRIENDS RELATIVES,ETC., especially when one considers all of the unstable people known to inhabit this country. Don’t we see it on the media every single day?

102. Poetryman's Gravatar Poetryman
    February 15, 2012 - 9:24 pm | Permalink

@Jason Speaks: Yes, a very insightful analysis. And not without real world confirmation. Just look at the flak the Koch brothers have taken for funding a very moderately right wing organization.

Moreover, I wonder how many potential TOO writers/donors and for related websites have been discouraged by the recent hacking of the A3P website.

103. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    February 15, 2012 - 8:23 pm | Permalink

@Bobby:

Yes, that is an interesting point. Imagine that billboard had a black face on it covered in white ink, making derogatory comments about how culturally insensitive black people are. Not only would there have been widespread reaction from the establishment, but there would be a heartfelt ferocious outcry from everyday black folks as well.

104. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    February 15, 2012 - 8:17 pm | Permalink

@Lew:

Great point. We desperately need a larger body of white people who are willing to stand up and offer support to anyone who promotes our interests. As you indicated, it doesn’t require a majority, just a large enough minority to lend real support to our own advocates, so as to counter the stigmatization that the other side can impose.

One place we can all start, as a mild exercise with training wheels, is to always post comments and send e-mails supporting those who are on our side, as well as registering thoughtful disagreement with our enemies – just to let them know that were out here.

105. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    February 15, 2012 - 8:01 pm | Permalink
  106. Hedgerow's Gravatar Hedgerow
    February 15, 2012 - 7:41 pm | Permalink

I notice Newsmax is always running Internet ads that poll people on sometimes goofy stuff. I guess it works for them. An Internet ad that, when clicked on, landed people on the Occidental Observer or some anti-immigration website might be useful. A question such as “Is cheap immigrant labor good for the average American worker?” could be posed. When clicked on, the respondent could land on the poll with an accompanying anti-immigration article.

107. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    February 15, 2012 - 7:33 pm | Permalink

jA@Jason Speaks: Jason, there is a saying, to paraphrase,” when the people are ready, the leader arrives. It’s not simply the elite that’s the problem. Lets’ do a little thought experiment concerning the posting ,”Only White People are Racist in Deluth.” Going over to that story you will find that there are about 149 postings. In other words, here is a story involving the writing across the faces of “white people” messages concerning their essential faults as human beings, and what reaction did it get, even here on a so-called white nationalist site. 149 replys– a mere 149 replies!!! Furthermore if you account for all of the people that posted several times, ( I was so pissed off I posted more thatn several times), how many people did this story really bother, AS IT DAMN WELL SHOULD HAVE-BIG TIME. Not many, almost negligible compared to past blogs on obsure philosophical points and stories about breaking away to a White Homeland and other fantasies.

Please don’t get me wrong. I thought Farnhams suggestions and deeply thought out points bordered on genius and he even accomplished it with a poetic type beauty. All of the writers on this site in fact are profound including most of the people that post here. But take a look at the practical reality. One hundred fifty comments on a story that is so outrageous, that it should have generated 1000 replys. This is the state of consciousness, that most whites who are being so denigrated by the left have of the vicious attacks against them —little to none. Therefore, anyone who talks of these grand schemes and intricate themes of European Americans waking up anytime soon, are, to put it mildly, extremely deluded.

108. Lew's Gravatar Lew
    February 15, 2012 - 7:28 pm | Permalink

@Jason Speaks:

Very astute observations and analysis. Your analysis is consistently excellent. Please keep it up.

I think your comment clearly shows that Whites at all levels face a Prisoner’s Delimma when it comes to public advocacy. If any one White person steps forward, the anti-White machine will impose costs on the person that few people can withstand, especially those with careers, influence, status, obligations to others and children to think about. Therefore, most White people can’t do it and won’t do it. If, however, a sizable plurality of White people were to step forward at the same time, the anti-White machine would have a difficult time imposing those costs on this much larger group, and I doubt it would be possible to deter everyone.

109. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    February 15, 2012 - 7:06 pm | Permalink

Think of a family like the Waltons. They are collectively worth around $100 billion. They could donate $1 billion to promoting white interests in the United States and they would barely feel it. Now our tendency is to get pouty and puffed up with anger over why they aren’t making donations, but let’s think seriously about what problems this would cause them. And just assume for the moment, that the Waltons wanted to promote white interests.

Of course, they would be made the targets of such intense hatred that their children and grandchildren would go home crying each night. Every aspect of their personal life would be scoured for any flaw along with vicious lies made up about them. Jon Stewart and an army of Jewish, black, and leftist comedians would mock them nightly. Every major news station would carry stories about what hateful bigots they were. And books will be written about them and historians would try and make sure their reputations were slandered for all time. And of course, the FBI and IRS investigations would be unending.

And sadly, precious few whites would come to their defense. Almost all religious organizations, charities, and certainly all political organizations would shun them. Indeed most of their white friends would as well. Whatever church they attend might quietly ask them to leave and refuse to accept donations from such “bigots”. They would be socially ostracized, not only by the larger society, but by the vast majority of white people. At least initially.

To me this is the heart of the problem: the ability of the other side to impose such horrific costs that no white person feels like making the sacrifice, especially given the dim chances of success. I say dim chances for success because there doesn’t seem to be a team of academics, social activists, and political operatives large enough to take advantage of any sudden largess.

Yes I’m being a Gloomy Gus. But I think it helps us get a handle on why white gentile families that might otherwise be positively disposed towards us are not helping. The first thing that we can do, in my opinion, is make sure that we are the kind of people that a successful, moral, high functioning white person would want to be associated with. And we must be able to offer them some promise of success, along with the belief that their reputation and the reputations of their families will eventually be redeemed.

In addition, we probably need what we might otherwise call “front organizations”. These would be organizations that have absolutely no connection to anything that would be considered hateful, bigoted, or neo-N*zi. Perhaps such things as cultural preservation societies, that focus on Irish, Scottish, German and other white ethnicities. Immigration groups that lobby for restrictions, yet have absolutely no connection to anything related to or descended from failed Survivalist or Neo-N*zi leaders from the past.

The problem seems to be that most people in the active white nationalist leadership are more or less compromised when it comes to avoiding social stigma in the eyes of big potential donors, and more importantly, there is no reason to think they would be successful. I think in the long-term situation is salvageable, but we must be realistic about these problems to be addressed.

110. Hedgerow's Gravatar Hedgerow
    February 15, 2012 - 7:04 pm | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon:

Yes, I remember the book getting much attention. As I recall, he was not too happy with feminists and thought that extreme individualism produced alienation.

111. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    February 15, 2012 - 6:44 pm | Permalink

“With Power comes responsibility.”
    Yes, but the elite interpret that to mean being responsible to their family and that’s about it. I see it everyday. Does Bill Gates, for instance, have a single shred of feeling concerning where his wealth originated from–American citizens basiclly? Does the Hershey Chocolate Company care that they became enormously wealthy selling their stuff in the good old U.S.A. –to the good old American taxpayers? I think not, since they just moved to Mexico with one of their largest production facilities. You could multiply these examples by thousands, all of them having gotten rich in the U.S. and all of them purporteldy “Christian”. Drink beer? I do. How about Budweiser? They skipped out a while ago. Now I don’t drink Budwieser as a matter of principal. Don’t need them. Any beer with a pleasant taste of hops and balanced flavor will do. Americans can’t get together, and that more than any other reason is leading to their downfall. To wit, we are our own worst enemy and deserve everything coming down the road.

112. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    February 15, 2012 - 6:29 pm | Permalink

@review of a biography of Lasch published in the neocon toady Scott McConnell’s American Conservative underlines the sellout by praising Lasch at the expense of James Burnham, a genuinely interesting thinker:

dyed-in-the-wool Burnhamites . . . think that everything that’s wrong with this country can be attributed to the managerial revolution. Capitalism doesn’t exist in America, they say. Not a very helpful assumption from which to begin it seems to me. After a decade of Reaganism, everything is worse than before, and everything is worse not because the managers have inflicted their utopian designs on the rest of us but because old-fashioned capitalist acquisitiveness seems to have made such an unexpected comeback and won such a happy new lease on life.

Since the “capitalist acquisitiveness” that Lasch was complaining of was a 97 percent Jewish phenomenon, thinking of him as an ally against the Tribe is a ludicrous waste of one’s time.

113. Tom's Gravatar Tom
    February 15, 2012 - 6:07 pm | Permalink

Lasch objected to the corporatism of the left & the right. His strong objection to free trade treaties like NAFTA is an excellent example of his third position attitude. Communitarian by his usage of the word; not by a definition.

As far as politics goes I’m not into fancy definitions, or big words. But, I do know that the Henry IV Huguenot analogy knocked the wind out of more than a few blowhards.

114. Hedgerow's Gravatar Hedgerow
    February 15, 2012 - 4:26 pm | Permalink

@Tom:

I checked that out. According to The Nation magazine piece, you are right.

I forgot about Christopher Lasch’s death. That would explain not having heard much about him for some time. I do remember The Culture of Narcissism as interesting.

115. protorenaissance's Gravatar protorenaissance
    February 15, 2012 - 4:20 pm | Permalink

There are three ways people resolve the bothersome necessity to have money.One is sub-saharan method of taking money from welfare system, your mother or wife, braking and entering or busting a car. In it you are setting yourself outside of society and act like a bear visiting beehives.
    Second method is almost lamentably popular: it is called “work”!. On the lower rung it is a “job” and on a higher elevation you love what you do so much it is the proper “work” because it produces both money and meaningfulness. Sowing, weeding and harvesting radishes is work but loan bureaucrat and speculator on produce futures are not “working”, they are “arranging circumstances”, like an idle pimp and a hard working sex-worker. Creating a painting is work, selling is “arranging circumstances” by which art-collector gets a piece of art.
    The third way should be called with admiration “the Hebrew Chess” and also, like the first method requires setting oneself outside of society within which to operate. The sub-saharan method looks at society from below, from the “lower depth” as Maxim Gorky would put it. Our practitioner of “Hebrew Chess” regards society from above. True “work” is out: that is for flat-thinking, labor-loving mob below. Benefiting on a large scale with huge profits cannot be accomplished by actual “work”. Gazing down at the bent heads of the working people and scheming how to read that sight to out-fox them, how to “make money” rather than “earn money” is the chessman’s task. When you are an investor you may nervously fret over the security of your bets but it requires no “work” on your part. Manipulating working masses, manipulating their rewards or shaping their desires, the Oz-wizardry from behind a curtain- that’s the “Hebrew Chess”.

116. wattylersrevolt's Gravatar wattylersrevolt
    February 15, 2012 - 4:04 pm | Permalink

Kevin
    Don’t hold your breath waiting. The only revolutions that have mattered to ordinary working class people are well..revolutions carried out be ordinary working class people…this has been going on for cenuturies…lets take the slave revolt of Spartucus as an arbitrary starting point.

Fundamental point:Non-Jewish Elites are driven by enormous greed…it is a waste of time to plead with these psychopaths for acts of kindness. Native Born White American race-replacement is driven by the low wage labor policy of the Republican and Democratic Parties..the parties of the Greedy Cheating Liberal Class…CEOs. Low wage labor policy drives the post-1965 policy of race-replacement. The WASP Elite are truly a scummy cabal. Go to Wikipedia and look up the bio of the former CEO of Verizon…a psychopath named Smith.

Peter Brimelow’s immigration moratorium is a gift to the White Liberal Greedy Cheating Class.

I think Lasch’s daughter-a historian-has an interesting book that came out few years ago.

It is a revolt of the Revolting..and I mean Revolting…Elite…

117. Less IQ than a Jew's Gravatar Less IQ than a Jew
    February 15, 2012 - 3:56 pm | Permalink

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/021671.html Are whites brain-dead, or are they toiling under the Reign of Fear?
    “I may not have been the greatest president, but I’ve had the most fun eight years.” – Bill Clinton
    It is an interesting problem to consider how to shame Bill Clinton, Charlie Sheen, and others in politics, entertainment, media, finance, and academe. Could a Harvard professor make more money by becoming an outrageous sexual libertine and leftist white-hating anarchist?

118. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 15, 2012 - 3:55 pm | Permalink

“As far as I can see, Lasch did not object to immigration.”

Did anyone here actually think that Communitarians would oppose immigration?? If so, you have no clue what Communitarianism really is..

But he was for shaming the White elite.. Oh look a deer!!

119. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 15, 2012 - 2:55 pm | Permalink

@Tom

Evidently, Christopher Lasch was working for the Communitarian agenda.. The proof of that was provided in this article, or did you not bother to follow the link on his attack on feminism.. Why don’t you go ahead and have a read (all the way to the bottom please):

Now that we got that established, what exactly is Communitarianism and who is pushing for it??? How about you do your own research Tom?? Here, I’ll give you a hand anyway.. Why don’t you look up Niki Raapana and the anti-Communitarian league (ACL)? However, you’ll have to do your own reading.. Oh, and just because someone puts on the “anti-semite” (whatever that means) robes doesn’t mean he’s batting for your team.. do you know what a Trojan Horse is Tom? No, I’m not talking about condoms..

120. Tom's Gravatar Tom
    February 15, 2012 - 2:33 pm | Permalink

@Hedgerow:

According to the Nation Magazine memorial review of a biography of Lasch by Eric Miller, Lasch’s ancestors were Protestants.

121. Hedgerow's Gravatar Hedgerow
    February 15, 2012 - 2:15 pm | Permalink

If I recall correctly, Christopher Lasch is from a Catholic background and kind of on the left on economic issues while more conservative on social issues. That would make him a good fit with much of the White working class.

I think the way of attacking (and they need to be vigorously attacked in places like this website) the non-Jewish elite is not by raising race or ethnic issues. One way of attacking them is for selling out the American working class with cheap immigrant labor. (That is also a good line of attack against the multiculturalists.) By not making race or ethnicity an issue, it cuts off that line of defense for them.

122. Tom's Gravatar Tom
    February 15, 2012 - 1:31 pm | Permalink

@Facio Libre:

Christopher Lasch has been dead since 1994. How old were you at the time 6 or 7?

Lasch kicked up a storm when he compared the American elite with Henry IV of France & his sellout of the
    Huguenots.Probably, the last attempt at shaming our American elite.

Lasch’s death left only the homosexual Gore Vidal as a semi-respectable, although limp wristed, published American anti-semite.

123. Dr. Faust's Gravatar Dr. Faust
    February 15, 2012 - 1:30 pm | Permalink

@KM:
    The income-inequality charts in the article you link to are indeed alarming. Wealth-inequality is even more pronounced. It would be fascinating to look at organized Jewish influence on tax policy as a function of their ascent into the financial elite. Perhaps you could suggest it to one of your graduate students as a dissertation topic. I suspect, as with immigration policy, there was and is a conscious effort to deploy tax policy as a weapon against their ethnic rivals. As one of your writers suggested a few months ago, White Nationalists ought to favor raising taxes on the top 0.1%, who are overwhelmingly Jews or their Faustian collaborators.

124. Dr. Faust's Gravatar Dr. Faust
    February 15, 2012 - 10:31 am | Permalink

The non-Jewish elite might be referred to as the Faustians.

125. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    February 15, 2012 - 10:06 am | Permalink

Christopher Lasch is a communitarian knob.. Don’t get taken in by this deceit.. Lasch, may or may not be Jewish, but the father of modern Communitarianism, Amitai Etzioni is (a former Mossad agent at that – a green blood Jew)..

Info about the enlightened guru:

Communitarianism sets us up, to be ruled by technocrats.. Guess who’s going to play that function, and who’s interests at heart will these technocrats look after?? Not ours!!

Let me break it down to you,, There is no perfect middle.. or rather, the perfect synthesis that is to come out of this Hegelian Dialectical box.. We’ll either be free, or not.. What we do with our freedom is up to each and every individual.. unless of course you prefer to be guided to through life by a “benevolent” Jewish elite and their lackeys..

126. Vlad Writes's Gravatar Vlad Writes
    February 15, 2012 - 9:36 am | Permalink

I sometimes wonder if the wealthy elite feel the same as I do, that America isn’t worth saving, so just concentrate on my own family and make the best life possible, with no more concern for civic responsibility than required. After all, anything I give to the government gets utilized by those who hate me as a white man, and are working to destroy me. Why should I support or help America in any way. I agree that the elite non jewish whites have abandoned any idea they must support their country, but I wonder why they think that. Maybe if I had money (massive amounts of it) I would only create an emergency exit strategy to take care of my own when America implodes.

1 Trackback to "Shaming the Non-Jewish Elite"

1. on March 2, 2012 at 3:44 pm