On last Saturday’s broadcast of The Political Cesspool Radio Program, we welcomed Congressman Walter Jones (R-NC) as a guest on the show, and the lunatic left’s Pavlovian saliva pumps are slowly coming up to speed.

This time, the attack was begun by the website of Mother Jones Magazine (no relation to Congressman Jones), a Socialist rag that has been home for editors, journalists, and other questionable characters that you won’t find at Baptist or Presbyterian Sunday services.

For more, see here.

67 Comments to "The Political Cesspool’s interview with Congressman Walter Jones is causing a liberal meltdown"

1. TyronRobertParsons's Gravatar TyronRobertParsons
    September 12, 2012 - 4:58 pm | Permalink

@James Edwards

“We are paleoconservatives, Christians and Constitutionalists, which means that we are held by and fight for the same principles by which the Founders of the United States were held and for which they fought. We hate no one for what they are, but we rightly and righteously despise and contend against those who attempt to cover our national history and heroes with odium and obloquy, and who aim for the debasement of our people.

We wish only the best for all races, and we encourage all people to pursue the improvement and perfection of their own selves and cultures. We insist that European Americans, like all people, have the right to exist, develop, and prosper, free from threats and reprisals. We believe that European Americans, like all people, have the right to choose their associations and their non-associations, again, free from threats and reprisals.

We are not “white supremacists,” “neo-Nazis,” or any of the other invectives applied to us, through guilt by association, by those who really are demonstrable ethnic supremacists and true ideological and practical heirs of socialism, national and international”

Amen to that!!
    I with you 100%!!

2. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    September 12, 2012 - 11:22 pm | Permalink

Mother Jones Magazine, is a leftover from Woodstock era “freelove” and irresponsibility. It’s articles are utter and total anathema to European-Americans existence.

3. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    September 13, 2012 - 2:49 am | Permalink

By the way, I certainly hope that none of the bloggers here at Occidental Observer, imagine in their wildest dreams that WE are not being monitored by government agencies. We most certainly are, and it doesn’t matter what internet provider you have. All of them will turn over comments, notes, anything at all you write, in a hearbeat. We have nothing but traitors in this nation from A-Z.

4. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    September 13, 2012 - 3:25 am | Permalink

@Bobby:

I am sure sites are monitored, or can be easily, but I wouldn’t be too worried. However, if anyone ever tries to lure any of us into discussions of violent or illegal activity, you can be sure they are operating from a federal building.

5. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    September 13, 2012 - 3:29 am | Permalink

@Jason Speaks: Jason, a few months back, it was discovered that virtually ALL of the major internet providers were handing over information from their servers to various government agencies that were monitoring sites with trigger words on every possible topic imaginable. I repeat, we have nothing but traitors in this nation, that would sell out their fellow Americans in a New York minute.

6. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    September 13, 2012 - 9:42 am | Permalink

@Jason Speaks:

The violence inducements having failed by and large, the government’s newest ploy is to drive us all away from this site by flooding it with the excreta of Parsons, anita, Elizabeth, Noble Lord, Thundertoad, S. S. O’Malley, and a few others whose names have blessedly escaped my mind for the moment.

Please don’t for a moment think that I’m merely being facetious. The en masse arrival of these people is far too deleterious to the mission of this site to be coincidental.

7. Vlad Writes's Gravatar Vlad Writes
    September 13, 2012 - 11:52 am | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon: As Jason spoke in a previous missive, one thing we still have in this once great nation, at least, is decent freedom of speech. So they are fighting us with other tactics for now. I also don’t doubt they know exactly who I am, or they could find out, but I’m such a minor leaguer, they really don’t care.
    Funny, though, I “googled” the phrase “vlad writes” and the entry came up where I mocked Hideous Heidi’s picture, so I’m the only one on the internet currently using that handle.
    Pierre – you also come up in the number 2 slot.
    Jason Speaks comes up, but as someone else, I presume.

8. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    September 13, 2012 - 12:26 pm | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon:
    To be honest I suspect that the government has better things to do then trick us. I think we can simply rely on the vast tribe of the crazy folk to show up anywhere that has neither the standards nor self-respect to keep them out. That said, I cannot help but wonder how we will all be tarred in the event that one of these poor souls goes off the reservation. We can all expect to be held guilty by association.

9. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    September 13, 2012 - 12:33 pm | Permalink

@Vlad Writes: I must admit to feeling a bit chilled by the thought that the Watchers give a damn about you and me.

Apropos the Google results, there is a European scholar (I think he’s a Brit but can’t say for sure) who uses the same pseudonym that I do to write occasional academic articles of a completely uncontroversial nature. I hope I never end up causing the poor guy a problem.

10. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    September 13, 2012 - 12:37 pm | Permalink

@Alice Teller:

As for your first two sentences, I hope you’re right, Alice. As for your last two, I fear you’re right.

11. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    September 13, 2012 - 6:28 pm | Permalink

Hi Pierre

My comment here is off-topic.

But I hope it’s worth the space.

Anyway, I was wondering if you have considered starting your own blog. (Like a WordPress or Blogspot blog.)

You have mentioned that your health is not great, and a blog seems like a great way to ensure that some of your important thoughts will live on, even after you are gone — whether that’s tomorrow or 40 years from now.

You could write down your book and movie recommendations.

You could give your opinion on popular news stories and world events.

So many possible things to write about.

Some of it could be serious. Some of it could be light-hearted.

Your mind is obviously something special, and that’s why I thought I’d encourage you (and other intelligent people) to get some of your thoughts down on a separate blog.

They are relatively easy to start. And they’re free.

Just a friendly suggestion.

(I’m not needing or expecting a response, but if you want to write back, that’s fine, of course.)

12. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    September 13, 2012 - 6:31 pm | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon:

I want to clarify something about my comment above (@Richard:).

When I suggested that you, Pierre, consider starting your own blog, I definitely didn’t mean that you should write less comments here on T.O.O.

13. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    September 13, 2012 - 7:08 pm | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon:

I have no doubt that the feds and/or the “antifas” (who are purely Anti-White) attempt to flood this blog with garbage. In fact, I am sure they were doing it a year ago. We have this recurring pattern of someone coming around who posts hundreds of repetitive posts, often attacking other commenters, which inevitably forces a response. And so they successful keep us spinning our wheels.

It seems to me that the moderators could make an example by simply banning one or two of the worst offenders. If you remember, Longley was finally banned by MacDonald, and the site immediately improved.

14. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    September 13, 2012 - 8:32 pm | Permalink

@Jason Speaks: Just so. Our recollections are identical.

The cure worked once; it might work again.

15. TyronRobertParsons's Gravatar TyronRobertParsons
    September 13, 2012 - 8:42 pm | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon:

Turning the truth on its head yet again ayy? Ya, I’m a government agent, sent to “flood” this site with pro white, anti “Jewish” narrative propaganda while all you and all your buddies is support the “Jewish” narrative; makes a lot of sense to me.

In fact, proof of this is my post above praising the author of the article while quoting Patrick Henry in support of his contentions. Ohhh, the evil within me is so manifest LOL

Yes- your ilk is a FREAK JOKE and anyone with any sense knows this.

16. John hearns's Gravatar John hearns
    September 13, 2012 - 8:55 pm | Permalink

@TyronRobertParsons:

IMHO , you could lay off the Christian identity thing. I’m not saying you are entirely wrong, since Christians infinitely more Israel than the self chosen are; but it is a theory you are pushing and it is too far out there to be helpful, at least until the revelations start. When they do then you can say “I told you so”

17. Gep's Gravatar Gep
    September 13, 2012 - 9:32 pm | Permalink

To hell with the left. Let them worry, scream, foam at the mouth, and hate. It’s all they can do. They break every law possible to ram filth down people’s throats, their precious candidate learns an ancient religion from the mouth of a nutty hatemonger, but let some white talk to another white, oh no!

Let them wail out to their detestable Milcom until they are hoarse. They lose in this life and the next.

18. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    September 13, 2012 - 10:29 pm | Permalink

@Richard:

I thank you for both of these comments, Richard. They are full of your characteristic fair-mindedness and generosity towards the feelings of others. (I got a hearty laugh out of your last sentence, too.)

I can’t properly say anything one way or the other about most of your suggestions anent a prospective blog of mine (except that I can already hear in imagination the hoots of goodnatured mockery from my friends of thirty and forty years’ standing). But there is one thing you wrote about of which I had no idea: namely, the cost of a blog. I thought there were bandwidth and setup charges, etc., etc., that might easily run into several hundred dollars or much more. Is it now truly free (or almost so) to start a blog, Richard? It’s clear that this is an area you know a good deal more about than I, and I’d be glad to learn more from you or anyone else able to instruct me.

19. John hearns's Gravatar John hearns
    September 13, 2012 - 10:59 pm | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon:

I think I might be you , I am too lazy and with little patients to learn the computer too much more that cut and paste. haha
    It’s so tedious to me.

So , I just make sure I find someone who does know the computer well and I take advantage of them. I suggest you do the same to set up a blog .

20. John hearns's Gravatar John hearns
    September 13, 2012 - 11:01 pm | Permalink

And I can’t even type !

corr. …
    I think I might be SIMILAR TO you …

21. John hearns's Gravatar John hearns
    September 13, 2012 - 11:03 pm | Permalink

oh and it is patience not patients , good grief .

22. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    September 13, 2012 - 11:47 pm | Permalink

@John hearns: I think we can agree that we both need to be patient. In some sense or other.

23. John hearns's Gravatar John hearns
    September 13, 2012 - 11:59 pm | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon:

Yeah well , I don’t know what you mean , but that’s ok .
    I do think we all need to be patient in that public opinion a whole is like a great big gi-normous ocean liner that does not turn on a dime. You have to start the turn and it slowly changes direction. Sites like this one is turning the boat as hard as it can but it is very very slow and we have to be patient.

That is unless we get the ever predicted end times that some are ever predicting. One can only hope. haha

24. John hearns's Gravatar John hearns
    September 14, 2012 - 12:00 am | Permalink

as a whole

25. Vlad Writes's Gravatar Vlad Writes
    September 14, 2012 - 12:01 am | Permalink

Pierre – You can set up a blog in 15 minutes, and it will cost less han 10 bucks per month.

26. John hearns's Gravatar John hearns
    September 14, 2012 - 12:02 am | Permalink

@ moderator

It sure would be nice to have a timed edit option.

27. Vlad Writes's Gravatar Vlad Writes
    September 14, 2012 - 12:05 am | Permalink

Getting people to find it is the hard part. Would you like a link to a video that would show you how to set it up?

28. 90404's Gravatar 90404
    September 14, 2012 - 12:56 am | Permalink

@Bobby:
    Back 5 or 9? years ago they had a pix and interview with ‘Dr’ Birnbaum, the jew who murders infants at a NY hospital.

29. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    September 14, 2012 - 1:55 am | Permalink

Bob Whitaker mentioned in a podcast, back in 2006, that all Democratic presidents since the late 1960s had been from the South. A groove had been established. After December, if Obama wins, that groove will have been broken for sure. It means the Dems can be more openly Anti-White and Anti-Southern, I would assume, since they can find electoral success without a Southerner. This could mean some interesting polarization in the near future, which can only help us in the long run, although there may be some pain coming.

30. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    September 14, 2012 - 7:50 am | Permalink

@John hearns: I’m afraid I was just punning on “patient,” not trying to say something semi-deep. Sorry for flogging a dead horse.

31. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    September 14, 2012 - 7:53 am | Permalink

@Vlad Writes: I’d be delighted to, Vlad! Thanks a million for chiming in with this and your previous comment.

32. Vlad Writes's Gravatar Vlad Writes
    September 14, 2012 - 9:56 am | Permalink

Pierre – the link won’t post. I googled “christianpf blog” to get to the link, it is entitled, “How to make money on a blog”.

33. Vlad Writes's Gravatar Vlad Writes
    September 14, 2012 - 10:00 am | Permalink

@Jason Speaks: Any candidate that would be good for us, even if from the south, would probably need to hide the fact he is good for us to get elected, then try to accomplish something positive behind the scenes. Probably the best we could hope for would be stealth candidates for the courts who are well aware of the jew but keep it to themselves until they make it to the court, and bring along 4 other compadres.

34. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    September 14, 2012 - 10:57 am | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon:

Thanks a lot for the kindness, Pierre. (It really does mean something.)

As of now, the two most popular blog hosts — WordPress and Blogspot/Blogger — are definitely free. They have been that way for years. Along with being free, another good thing about them is that they don’t require advertisements.

Although, a person can choose to include ads if he wants to try to make some money, but I wouldn’t expect to make a lot — and the ads have a way of distracting from the content.

WordPress can be found at wordpress.com and Google’s Blogger can be found at blogger.com.

I’m not sure what Vlad is talking about when he mentions a fee. It’s true that if you want your own special address (such as Pierre.com) you will have to pay a small fee per month. But if you sign up for Blogger or WordPress, they will let you have an address like pierre.wordpress.com — and that’s totally free. No strings attached. No credit card information. It really is simple and free. You get to choose the first part of the address (“pierre”), and they add the words “wordpress.com” at the end.

The blogs are simple, free, ad-free, customizable – and they look great.

Blogger is the same way, except it would be pierre.blogspot.com (or whatever word/phrase you want to substitute for “pierre”.)

(Blogger and blogspot are the same host — it’s just that Blogger uses the word “blogspot.com” in the address.)

In my effort to explain how simple and easy all this is, I might be making it sound more complicated than it actually is.

It really is very simple.

“I thought there were bandwidth and setup charges, etc., etc., that might easily run into several hundred dollars or much more. Is it now truly free (or almost so) to start a blog, Richard? It’s clear that this is an area you know a good deal more about than I, and I’d be glad to learn more from you or anyone else able to instruct me.

Maybe that’s true for a large, independent website like T.O.O. — I don’t know. I’m not sure what differences there are between a blog and a website. Which brings me to another important point -– I’m not a computer expert. That’s a fact. If you and John do indeed lag behind me in the computer skills department, it’s probably not by much.

There is a tutorial and tour on the Blogger/Blogspot homepage (blogger.com) which should give you an idea if it’s right for you. I’d be surprised if YouTube didn’t have a bunch of tutorial videos as well.

In my opinion, Blogger is superior to WordPress. I can’t think of a single bad thing about it.

And like Vlad said, if you need help, feel free to ask me or him or others here. I really do think it would be a great thing if you got some of your thoughts down on digital “paper”.

I like the idea of you spending months just writing your thoughts out — your life story, your concerns, your vision, anything.

And then anytime you write a comment on T.O.O., people can find your blog — if you notice above the comment box here there is space for you to include a “website” — that is where you could include the address for your blog, and people would find it that way. That is why some of the commenters names are highlighted in red instead of black.

For example, Hadding Scott. If you click on his name (above his comments) you will be directed to his blog.

And I think a lot of other pro-White blogs would be happy to link to you.

Anyway, I hope this long comment helps. And if a blog doesn’t sound right for you, that’s fine too. Maybe my comment will encourage someone else to start his or her own blog.

Have a good weekend, Pierre (and anyone else reading this.)

35. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    September 14, 2012 - 12:40 pm | Permalink

@Richard: @Pierre de Craon:
    Hi Richard. Thanks for the info and I join the chorus urging Pierre to write a blog. I wonder if it would be possible to make some money by suggesting books that get little press from the usual outlets and then linking to Amazon? in my opinion there is a desperate need for good suggestions of books which do not presuppose white guilt, especially for children. I can’t think of anyone better qualified then Pierre to do so. Thanks again for your contribution Richard. Have a great weekend.

36. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    September 14, 2012 - 2:27 pm | Permalink

@Richard:
    @Vlad Writes:
    @Alice Teller:

Bless you all for your encouragement and practical assistance. (Personal Disclosure Alert: I am not the most practical of men, in the event there’s anyone who still hasn’t noticed.)

Richard, you especially have really gone the extra mile, and I thank you for doing so. You seem to have learned a great deal from setting up your own blog.

37. Vlad Writes's Gravatar Vlad Writes
    September 14, 2012 - 4:26 pm | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon: It is indeed free if you want pierredecraon.blogspot.com, if it is available,but most people are willing to pay a little to get their own address. As far as making money from ads, not until you get thousands of vistors per day will you make much. Even then, banner ads are probably better sources of income. Amazon probably pays about 3 to 5 percent for book sales linked from your site, and it is easy to set up through wordpress. I have a site that makes about 2 dollars per month doing that!

38. wattylersrevolt's Gravatar wattylersrevolt
    September 14, 2012 - 6:31 pm | Permalink

Edwards stupidly responds to the the Mother Jones crowd by defending the Cold War, the very policy that is the ideological basis for race-replacing Native Born White
    Americans. Not an intelligent response. The Cold War=invade the world invite the word.

The only viable response to the Jews over at Mother Jones is to point out the obvious double standard and state that millions of Native Born White Americans do not need the permission of the editors of Mothers Jones to revolt against race-replaement. Castro posed 0 threat to America…JFK set into motion the massive race-replacement of Native Born White Americans…very big threat.

39. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    September 14, 2012 - 7:23 pm | Permalink

@Vlad Writes:

Hi Vlad

I often feel a desire to clarify things that I write.

And that’s how I feel now.

In my comment above (@Richard:) I wrote:

“I’m not sure what Vlad is talking about when he mentions a fee.”

Sometimes it’s difficult to know what kind of tone-of-voice a comment carries, which is one of the downsides of online communication.

And it’s important for me to clarify that what I wrote above was not supposed to sound dismissive or rude toward you.

You haven’t given me the impression that you interpreted my comment that way. I just wanted to preemptively clarify it anyway.

@Alice Teller:

Hi Alice

Thanks for what you wrote. As usual, you are very kind.

I definitely agree that Pierre seems uniquely qualified to recommend books, but I don’t know how much money there is to be made from it. My guess is not very much, unless one’s blog is extraordinarily popular. Even then, it’s difficult to imagine huge sums of money pouring in. (I’m not trying to discourage anyone from trying, though.)

@Pierre de Craon:

Sharing what I know about blogs was no problem at all. It felt like the right thing to do, and doing the right thing always feels good.

I appreciate your gratitude.

I hope you, Alice, and Vlad all have a good weekend.

40. TabuLa Raza's Gravatar TabuLa Raza
    September 14, 2012 - 9:11 pm | Permalink

One wonders why the disruptions are allowed to continue.

41. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    September 15, 2012 - 10:37 am | Permalink

Hi Pierre

I wrote a lengthy reply addressed to three separate people (you, Alice, and Vlad) yesterday evening, but it never made it through.

I think since I used the “reply” feature (which highlights people’s names in red — such as yours at the top of my comment here) for three different people in a single comment, it got stuck in moderation.

That has happened to me before, but it usually shows up eventually.

Anyway, in that comment I wrote that sharing what I know about blogs was not an inconvenience or big deal at all, and it was my pleasure. And I thanked Alice for her usual supportive words, and confirmed her opinion that you seem uniquely qualified to recommend books.

Also, I clarified that my quote below, written to Vlad, was not meant to be / sound dismissive or rude:

“I’m not sure what Vlad is talking about when he mentions a fee.”

Anyway, since it doesn’t seem my original comment from yesterday will show up, I thought I’d write this one.

I want to apologize for sidetracking this comment thread — I didn’t think it would use this much space. Hopefully it’s not too much of an inconvenience or annoyance to others.

Have a good weekend, everyone.

42. John's Gravatar John
    September 15, 2012 - 1:59 pm | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon:
    Have no doubt that this site and others that fall generally into the category of white supremacist advocacy are being monitored. Case in point http://tinyurl.com/ca5gfye . Brandon Raub, USMC vet that spent some time on the sharp end of the stick in Afghanistan and Iraq, was detained, never arrested nor charged, and held in a mental facility against his will for some metaphorical statements made on Facebook. For the record, this kind of behavior on the part of government was pretty common in the old USSR and I’m certain that it will become more common as time goes on in this country as well. If you watch the video Mr. Raub mentions that he’s heard of perhaps as many as 20 people locally picked up in similar fashion. This happened very close to where I live and I hope for my wife’s sake that I’m as restrained as Mr. Raub was if this ever happens to me.

43. TyronRobertParsons's Gravatar TyronRobertParsons
    September 15, 2012 - 3:43 pm | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon:

Anyone who does not believe in Macro Evolution you will attack with slanders and childish name calling.

You’re outted gatekeeper!

44. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    September 15, 2012 - 4:40 pm | Permalink

@TabuLa Raza: One does indeed. Notice that the disrupter in chief just vomited again. He of late seems to be vacillating in his hurled accusations from “Jew!” to “gatekeeper!” Perhaps he is chafing badly from the all-too-infrequent occasions when one of his disjointed and increasingly lunatic rants gets briefly delayed in moderation.

Will the administrator ever grow impatient enough to cut him off for good, I wonder. And will it happen before those who value their sanity and haven’t already fled do so?

45. TyronRobertParsons's Gravatar TyronRobertParsons
    September 15, 2012 - 5:35 pm | Permalink

@Pierre de Craon:

Why do you continue to duck the question?

Why do you and Franklin continously protect the “Jewish” narrative here, attacking all who not do believe in Macro Evolution and/or that the “Jews” are Judah/Israel of the bible?

White Christians, as everyone knows are the majority whites so it stands to question why your clan opposes and tries to silence white Christians who have awakened to realize that the land in “Israel” is really white/Christians land and not the “Jews” who are imposters!

One would think that if your so “pro white” you would be supporting this truthful narrative but instead you do the opposite!

If you do not answer these questions you will effectively be telling everyone here that you are a gate keep for the “Jews” narrative.

46. Franklin Ryckaert's Gravatar Franklin Ryckaert
    September 16, 2012 - 12:06 am | Permalink

@TyronRobertParsons:
    You seem to have the typical sectarian mentality, as I understand it. With that I mean :

A) The conviction that one possesses a saving knowledge, that not only is at odds with what the majority believes but more often than not contains bizarre elements.
    B) A basic paranoid attitude toward the world, believing that there is a grand conspiracy going on to keep that saving knowledge hidden from the world and thus prevent its salvation.

Since your belief system is all about the idea of “true” and “false” Jews, anyone who criticizes your beliefs must be a Jew (or “Jew”) himself, or work for the Jews ( a “gatekeeper”) or use Jewish tactics ( slander, ridicule etc.). Those are the only ways you can explain our disbelief. It doesn’t occur to you that your beliefs might be simply wrong or even bizarre and that that is the reason people don’t believe you.

I find the idea that we all should go to Israel and as “true Jews” claim that land as our own beyond ridiculous. But that opinion is part of the conspiracy, I suppose.

For the rest I see no progress in your attitude. You keep repeating yourself, ad nauseam omnium.

47. TyronRobertParsons's Gravatar TyronRobertParsons
    September 16, 2012 - 11:49 am | Permalink

@Franklin Ryckaert:

I asked you two basic and simple questions. Again,YOU NEVER answered the questions!

There are plenty of people here who still think the “jews” are Judah and Israel of the bible.

There are plenty of people here who believe in Macro Evolution.

THEY DO NOT attack every post any white Christians makes. ONLY you and your little gate keeping clan does that by way of ducking questions, followed by misrepresentations, slanders, demonizations and all in an ongoing effort to marginalize and/or slience/consor us.

We do not accuse others who disagee with us as being “Jew” or a gatekeeper thereof. That honor goes ONLY to you and your clan.

Thanks for proving my/our point yet again.

48. TyronRobertParsons's Gravatar TyronRobertParsons
    September 16, 2012 - 12:26 pm | Permalink

@Franklin Ryckaert:

In the spirit of fair play- allow me to post the questions again to see if you can ANSWER them…..okedoke?

49. Tom's Gravatar Tom
    September 16, 2012 - 2:14 pm | Permalink

Putting these comments back on track. Let me say that I am very familar with much of Congressman Jones Congressional District, and that Walter Jones does a good job representing the people of his district! That’s the key reason why Jones is able to speak his mind is that he reflects the opinion of the people of his district.

50. Franklin Ryckaert's Gravatar Franklin Ryckaert
    September 16, 2012 - 3:25 pm | Permalink

@TyronRobertParsons:
    Serious answer :
    1) About macro-evolution : I am aware that there are lacunae in this theory and I don’t have the full answers myself. Only – and I have told you that before – the fact that macro-evolution cannot be proven doesn’t mean that THEREFORE the naive Biblical creation story is the only alternative. It could be anything, known or unknown.

2) About the true identity of the Jews : I must say this doesn’t interest me much. Modern Jews are clearly a mixed bunch. If you see a group of modern Israelis you see all kinds of racial types. Jews have incurred admixture during their diaspora due to mixed marriages and conversions, sometimes of whole ethnic groups. Ethiopian Jews are descendants of converted Ethiopians, Yemenite Jews are descendants of converted Yemenites, Moroccan Jews are descendants of converted Berbers, while Chinese (“Kaifeng”) Jews are mixed with Chinese blood to such a degree that they are indistinguishable from ordinary Chinese. Something of this kind must have happened with the socalled Khazars from whom most of the Ashkenazi Jews are supposed to descend. But the Jews were already racially mixed before they spread into the diaspora, simply because the people of the Middle East themselves are racially mixed.

Whether there ever was a straight line of descend from Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the socalled twelve tribes is not certain. Some Biblical scholars surmise that these names do not denote persons but tribes and they think a fake genealogy was constructed to denote tribal fusions, a phenomenon not unknown in anthropology.

As for the “correct name” for this people, to which you attach so much importance, the English name “Jew” is indeed comparatively new, but it is ultimately derived from Judah, one of the two tribes of the Southern Kingdom of Jerusalem, the other tribe being Benjamin. That kingdom was called Judah and its inhabitants were called Jehudim. Whether these Jehudim were mixed with Edomites and to which degree we don’t know for sure. What difference would that make since people from that region were all closely related? We can be sure that there never was a “pure” Jewish or Israelite “race”, because there are no pure races in the Middle East.

Even if many or even all modern Jews are not descendants of the mythical “pure” Israelites/Judahites then still they stand in their tradition ( whether “corrupted” by the Talmud or not) and can claim this identity. I don’t think their identity is therefore less valid than that of other ethnic groups who also incurred admixtures during their history. For me the matter is far less important than their behaviour.

But if you believe in a “genetic chosenness” and try to claim that for yourself, go ahead, but I will not join you in this folly. I will only say that 40,000 year old Europeans cannot be descendants of a group of people that left Palestine only 722 BC. You still have not understood this simple fact.

51. September 16, 2012 - 4:21 pm | Permalink

Early claims of israeli funding and involvement in the anti Muslim film may prove accurate as geller network becomes paramount, despite its scrubbing of early planning and fund raising efforts.

Alex Jones is eerily silent on the Mossad involvement in the genesis of the anti Muslim film that put American lives at risk. Cannonfire blog blows it wide open

and also

52. September 16, 2012 - 11:24 pm | Permalink

Biggest problem is declining white fertility, without which we cannot flourish.

So long as Whites are in this sterile state, all efforts are fruitless.

All interviews, all talk is useless unless we have the will to procreate and revive our fertility.

53. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    September 16, 2012 - 11:47 pm | Permalink

@Sanjay:

I have some comebacks on the low birth rate idea. They are not original to me, but I think they are all true.

Japan has a low birth-rate; “anti-racists” don’t tell it to assimilate with millions of non-Japanese immigrants. Japan is in no danger of becoming non-Japanese. These questions of birth rate, in a homogeneous society take care of themselves.

We could try to breed like rabbits in an arms race against brown masses, but as long as we remain a “mixed” society, it doesn’t solve the problem. Take Tibet for example. The attempt by the Chinese to wipe them out is not really going to be dealt with by trying to outbreed them, as much as it is stopping the policy of genocide the Chinese government has adopted.

So, I am all for Whites have families, but this is not the cause nor the solution to our genocide problem, in my opinion.

54. John hearns's Gravatar John hearns
    September 17, 2012 - 12:22 am | Permalink

@Jason Speaks:
    This is from the other thread but it applies here and so I can get two for one .

If miscegenation can happen, it will happen.

Social intercourse always leads to the other kind.

That us undeniable.
    The anti-whites say ” oh , you are free to marry who you want” but we know that unless we live in some kind of police state where big brother tells us who we should have procreate with , then we will have little half negroes popping up here and there and every where. You gotta admit as a white person that is disturbing and anyone with half a brain should feel so.

We don’t want to live in a police state with miscegenation laws or we don’t want to live in the kind of nasty social control state that we have to tell people who they can parent with. So the answer is to separate . It’s best for preserving diversity and freedom.
    A child would understand this but yet ” anti-white liberals” seem to have a very hard time it.

If people really are bent on ” going black” then they could go on vacation to do so, or something like that . But they should not be invited back because they should be deemed to be crazy and racially destructive sick people . Once black never back; in more ways than one .

I would add that the anti-whites might have said that bussing was just to expose blacks to white standards but even a child should know that what would result is another avenue of white genocide through miscegenation; simply because people will mix rather than be like non-mixing programmed robots.
    It is inevitable that mixing will occur, and so it is moral to separate.

55. Vlad Writes's Gravatar Vlad Writes
    September 17, 2012 - 12:30 am | Permalink

As long as our sons and and a few of our daughters are just cannon fodder for jewish wars, we might consider not breeding at all! However, we desperately need to increase our percentage of the population, because we are circling the drain as we are now. We are doomed if something doesn’t change – and I personally no longer care how that comes about. The status quo is just untenable.

56. September 17, 2012 - 12:34 am | Permalink

@Jason Speaks:

Not true.

low birth rate Japan is surrounded by Ocean of 1.5 Billion Yellow Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese.

North America and Europe is surrounded by swamp of brown, Australia is surrounded by Yellow, so high fertility is essential.

Second – Japan’s population density is one of highest in the world. No space left, so where will non-Japanese live?

But America and Europe are still thinly populated with sterile old white people.

We need less TV, less talk, less trivialities, more abstinence, more family, more action.

57. September 17, 2012 - 12:48 am | Permalink

@Jason Speaks:

Tibet – Again you are making huge mistake. Chinese and Tibetans are both Yellow people. Ever been to Lhasa? I have. Its not easy to figure who is Chinese, who is Tibetan.

So Chinese swamping Tibet is like Germans swamping Rome. Its bad, its genocide, but the common Western heritage survived.

But to protect from Black and Brown ocean, we need both. White Nation AND White fertility.

We need to find our way back to God and the important things. Which means white marriage, white family, white babies and white future.

58. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    September 17, 2012 - 1:34 am | Permalink

@Sanjay:

That is all fine, I don’t disagree with the idea in the fundamental sense, but if we were in a position to have millions of Whites listen to us and start breeding faster, well then, we wouldn’t even be in our current condition!

These are all theories on how you govern once you have power and influence. We have neither. But, there is nothing wrong with talking about it. However, again, if you had a WN state in the future, I believe it has been proven that the population problem takes care of itself overtime.

59. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    September 17, 2012 - 1:39 am | Permalink

@Sanjay:

Again, you are talking about what we should do once tens of millions of Whites are listening to us. The real work is to get to that point.

I don’t mean to include you in this, but it reminds me of a funny story. Someone on some blog one said, they were trying to get people on Stormfront to discuss how to reach out to more Whites. He could barely get anyone to respond. However, the thread on what kind of marching music should exist in some future WN state had hundreds of responses!

60. Vlad Writes's Gravatar Vlad Writes
    September 17, 2012 - 10:55 am | Permalink

Jason: If only Wagner had written an Opera explicitly extolling the virtue of large white families!
    (Now some jew might fabricate a “lost” Wagnerian opera extolling small white families, eh?) Hope the fearsome Mossad is not listening, PR reports tell us they are the greatest spy agency in history, capable of killing men with just their pinkie in less than 10 seconds.

61. September 17, 2012 - 2:29 pm | Permalink

@Jason Speaks:
    @Vlad Writes:

:)) abstinence and persistence attracts people.

No one listened to Ron Paul for 30 years, his gatherings had only a few dozen people. But look at the last 5 years. Now he fills big stadiums with thousands of people.

Our time will come, but we need to build ourselves as individuals and as a people.

62. Pessimist's Gravatar Pessimist
    September 20, 2012 - 3:04 am | Permalink

@Jason Speaks:

Because most most WN believers are still tend to be low rent types who yearn for another Hitler. You won’t find a Thomas Paine or even Ed Bernays among them. This is why after decades the movement has no populist pamphlets or books that can reach ordinary Whites.

Buchanan is about the closet we have as a writer and spokesman, he’s old and doesn’t care anymore what people say about him. There are other well known Conservatives that are fully aware of whats going on but they just skirt around it and let the reader infer from their posts. They don’t come out because of they can lose their academic or political positions because of Jewish power in the Conservative community.

63. mari's Gravatar mari
    September 20, 2012 - 6:28 pm | Permalink

September 20, 2012

Tyson, do you have any idea how insane and ridiculous this statement of yours is?

“Anyone who does not believe that the “Jews” are ethnically and spiritually Judah and Israel of the bible, you will attack without mercy using the same Jew tactics explained above.
    The most dangerous thing that could EVER happen to the “Jews” is if Creation believing white Christians awaken in mass knowing/believing that the land of “Israel” is really their land; that it is THEY who are the real Semites from Judah/Israel and that the “Jews” are imposters.”

honestly Tyson, you remind me more and more of those old jokes about people in mentally hospitals. You know, Cleopatra and Napoleon are getting married and superman will arrange the time travel.

Isn’t Israel only about 100 miles long and in some places about 50 miles wide? How could all the Christians fit into this troublesome freckle on the face of the earth?

BTW, I note that you didn’t post on the 2 days of Rosh Hashanna. Why not? Were you at temple with the rest of your OT torah and talmud tribe?

Do you stand in front of the 7-11 screaming your theories about Judah and Israel? Why do you post on this site? Your theories have nothing to do with the content of the site.

64. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    September 20, 2012 - 10:34 pm | Permalink

@Pessimist:

I agree. Most pro-White material and leaders today are a bit like alcohol during Prohibition. You could get booze under the table back then, but not high quality alcohol. We’ve had a lot of low rent people with borderline personalities in the past. That’s why I am grateful to people like Kevin MacDonald and Bob Whitaker, who have real careers and reputations, for taking the stand they do.

Someday the prohibition on pro-White material will be lifted and we will find ourselves in a new world.

65. 90404's Gravatar 90404
    September 22, 2012 - 6:19 pm | Permalink

@mari:
    Good detective work, Mari!

I asked the ‘local news’ and they said SM High can rent space to Religious groups.
    Fine by me, as long as non Jews can too.

I assume Rosh shan [?] is like ‘xmas’, alot of non practicing
    need a ‘smidgen of religion’ so they had to RENT A F’king HALL!

66. 90404's Gravatar 90404
    September 23, 2012 - 9:24 pm | Permalink

@Ali Sina not:
    Alex WHO?

67. Clytemnestra's Gravatar Clytemnestra
    September 25, 2012 - 10:57 am | Permalink

@TyronRobertParsons:

“You, like Franklin, protect the “Jewish” narrative here. You protect Jewish power which lies in controlling the narrative. You SHARE the same narrative with the “Jews” and you, Franklin and some others use slanders and demonizations to marginalize, attempting to silence anyone who falls out of line with or dares question this narrative.

Mr. Parsons:

I cannot speak for Franklin or Pierre, but I will tell you why I choose to “protect” the Jewish narrative.

To put it succinctly, I have no desire whatsoever to be a Semite. They strike me as a shiftless, seedy, no-account bunch of parasites and thugs whose only distinction from the gypsies plaguing Europe is a supremacist “holy book” to organize around.

I see nothing admirable about Abraham who pimped out his wife Sarah as his sister to the rulers who hosted him and then extorted mass amounts of money to take her back.

I see nothing admirable about Sarah who decided once she got her miracle child that the child she had adopted was expendable and could die for all she cared.

I see nothing admirable about Jacob who lacked charity for Esau and chose not only to use his hunger to extort his birthright from him, but stole his blessing as well.

The Ashkenazi Jews (the only “pagans” in the history of contact with an Abrahamic religion who were NOT converted at swordpoint) are probably those pesky Israelites. They fit right in with the rest of them.

AFAIC they are welcome to the dubious honor of being the chosen people of the Edomite-Canaanite desert demiurge, Yahweh (who fathered Cain BTW).

MY god is El-Elyon who created all three races and does not favor ANY tribe of slick-talking, self-serving Semite Supremacists over the rest of humanity. MY god, El-Elyon is the Creator who created Man in His image, male and female he blessed them and said, “be fruitful and multiply.” MY god, El-Elyon promised Adam and Eve (father and mother of all mankind) a redeemer for every human being in the world.

I find it ironic indeed that you rant about Judaism being “the Synagogue of Satan,” yet you are prepared to kick them out, move right in, and take their places.

No. We are NOT Semites; We are Japhethites. Our common progenitor, Japheth was blessed by El-Elyon with beauty and creativity. Japheth was further blessed by Noah to be the father of kings and warriors, NOT priests and apostles of any self-serving ideology they could create.

The most dangerous thing that could happen to the Jews is when/if White European Christians understand that they are JAPHETHITES, not some long-lost Semites. That El Elyon is their god, NOT YAHWEH. Because it would permanently END that misguided pendulum ride veering wildly back and forth between Antisemitism and Philosemitism (Nazism to Holocaustianity) and produce enough ASEMITISM in White European Christian Japhethites that they would pursue their own interests and agendas with no concern of how it affects the Jews.