Thanksgiving: “Lincoln” and “Django Unchained”

Kevin MacDonald

The problem with holidays like Thanksgiving is that they give White people the impression that nothing has really changed. Just like when we were young, there is a huge Thanksgiving dinner, football on TV, and family get-togethers. The only difference is that now it’s all followed by an orgy of shopping on Black Friday, which now often begins in the wee hours of Friday morning or even on Thursday.

So the average American sits around all day, adds a few pounds, and then marches off to buy cool stuff. Life goes on much as it has for decades.

And that’s the problem. Only around 30% of White males and 40% of White females support the current government in a country that was founded, built, and run by Whites until very recently. … But all that seems fairly irrelevant when you are celebrating Thanksgiving.

It’s like the Fourth of July: All those fireworks make a lot of White Americans think that they still live in the country they grew up in.

So there’s no sense of urgency because life for most of us is pretty much the way it has always been.  There’s certainly some anxiety and anger about the election among Whites. In the back of their mind, there is worry that the multicultural future might not turn out as advertised. But all that is put on the back burner on holidays like Thanksgiving. Most Americans can hardly wait to get to the mall.

So I thought I would plug into Thanksgiving culture and watch some football. The usual commercials depicting Blacks and Whites as best friends. Whites as uncool, inept and stupid. Blacks as sexy and wise. Horrible food promoted by sexy blondes.

This has gotten to be a really ugly culture, completely divorced from reality, constantly attempting to reshape stereotypes that conflict with the envisioned multicultural utopia of the future.

A couple of movie commercials caught my eye: Lincoln is clearly a propaganda piece, depicting Lincoln (falsely) as mainly motivated to end slavery.  (LewRockwell.com has made a cottage industry of puncturing the deification of Lincoln and the mendacity of this movie.

(Nevertheless, the abolitionist moral fervor so typical of White people [and only White people] was an important force during the period. Movies like this, as with much of the culture of critique, take advantage of the moral universalism so central to Western peoples in order to pursue contemporary political agendas. They are typically produced by activists who are hostile to the people and culture of the West.)

I am sure the movie merits a full review, but I rather doubt I could stomach it. The main purpose for the project in the current cultural environment is surely to induce yet more White guilt among all the earnest, morally sensitive and gullible White folks who will see it, aided and abetted by glowing reviews and hints of many Oscars to come. The folks who attend the movie can be sure that their positive reactions have been validated by the New York Times and other prestigious media.

Movies like Lincoln are thus mainly intended to further the cause of the suicide of White America—to be an object lesson on the necessity of multiculturalism and the moral imperative of the displacement and disempowerment of Whites.

Lots of Jewish involvement: Produced and directed by Jewish ethnic activist Stephen Spielberg (Schindler’s List; see also here), starring Daniel Day-Lewis (half Jewish), based on a biography of Lincoln by plagiarist Doris Kearns Goodwin (married to a Jew), screenplay by gay activist Tony Kushner, who says he decided not to portray Lincoln as gay. One doesn’t want to get too far out ahead of the cultural zeitgeist. Maybe in a few years.

Kushner is proud of bringing his Jewish sensibilities to the project. Wikipedia: “Kushner said Lincoln’s abolitionist ideals made him appealing to a Jewish writer, and although he felt Lincoln was Christian, he noted the president rarely quoted the New Testament and that his ‘thinking and his ethical deliberation seem very talmudic'”.

American history through Jewish eyes, as a morality play where Lincoln’s moral standing derives from his acceptance of Jewish values. I guess if Lincoln quoted the New Testament more, he could never have become an icon of multicultural virtue.

But of course, Kushner’s views on Jewish ethics are beautifully designed to achieve Jewish ethnic aims in the Diaspora. Nothing more. They have no basis in reality. Slavery is quite apparent in the Old Testament. The Jewish law on slavery, including very different treatment for Jewish and non-Jewish slaves (much to the detriment of the latter) is highly elaborated in the Talmud, Kushner’s favorite exemplar of the superiority of Jewish ethics.

The Palestinians are currently the most obvious victims of Jewish moral particularism, although the war in Iraq and the looming war with Iran must also be included in any assessment of the current state of Jewish ethics. And one must also mention the Jewish commitment to the slow motion, non-violent assault on the people and culture of the West which will, I fear, produce a far deadlier harvest in the long run than the ongoing horrors in the Middle East.

I also saw the trailer for Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained, scheduled to be released at Christmas by the Weinstein company. The basic plot is revenge by a Black slave against his former master. Tarantino says he wanted “to do movies that deal with America’s horrible past with slavery and stuff but do them like spaghetti westerns, not like big issue movies. I want to do them like they’re genre films, but they deal with everything that America has never dealt with because it’s ashamed of it, and other countries don’t really deal with because they don’t feel they have the right to.”

So we can be sure there will be more than enough White guilt to go around. Django Unchained sounds like a fitting followup to Inglourious Basterds, Tarantino’s attempt at creating a Jewish wet dream of revenge against Nazis:

Tarantino’s producer, Lawrence Bender, says that after reading the first draft of Inglourious Basterds, he told Tarantino, “As your producing partner, I thank you, and as a member of the Jewish tribe, I thank you, motherfucker, because this movie is a fucking Jewish wet dream.” Harvey and Bob Weinstein, the film’s executive producers, also reportedly enjoyed the film’s theme of Jewish revenge. (Jeffrey Goldberg, “Hollywood’s Jewish Avenger“)

Tarantino is part Cherokee Indian, and I recall reading somewhere that as a child he identified with the Indians against the cowboys in the movies. So he fits right in to Hollywood—a good example of the type of non-Jew who can rise to the top in the movies.

So Thanksgiving wasn’t so good. I am sure that Christmas will be worse.

129 Comments to "Thanksgiving: “Lincoln” and “Django Unchained”"

1. D. K.'s Gravatar D. K.
    December 6, 2012 - 2:05 pm | Permalink
  2. Anonymous's Gravatar Anonymous
    December 5, 2012 - 11:34 am | Permalink

@Marcus:

“I was born and raised in the South, but I think the best outcome for the war would have been for Lincoln to have lived: he was intent on colonizing the slaves, and had tried to do so during the war.”

Marcus, can you provide the evidence that Lincoln was in favor of this?

3. Z.O.G.'s Gravatar Z.O.G.
    December 1, 2012 - 11:49 am | Permalink

Professor MacDonald continually bemoans the universalism of Western culture, yet completely ignores the hyper radical egalitarian universalism of Christianity, the traditional religion of the West. Why the glaring omission, Professor MacDonald? Why are you deliberately lying for this Jewish created subversive cult?

4. james hamilton's Gravatar james hamilton
    December 1, 2012 - 3:31 am | Permalink

I don’t know if you folks know what is going on amongst young people, the Lincoln movies including the ‘Lincoln look’ eg the beard are becoming popular.

5. Z.O.G.'s Gravatar Z.O.G.
    December 1, 2012 - 1:51 am | Permalink
  6. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    December 1, 2012 - 12:52 am | Permalink

@Richard: I have the same feelings about Autumn. I like weather that is crisp. Perhaps I’m stretching a bit, but it seems to be a common thing to enjoy cold weather, snow, etc. with a majority of European-Americans, as Farnham O’ Reilly has written. When I used to ski, I never noticed too many people that weren’t white on the slopes. They don’t seem to dig it. Anyway, Merry Christmas to you to. Thanks Alice, Merry Christmas to you to. I was encouraged when I read a few reports recently, in which the ACLU, was told to go and take a hike by citizens that were pressured to take away a Christmas tree in public places. You see, I don’t care if someone is bothered by that symbol, in fact I love it when they are bothered by it and told to stick it. That’s what I call slapping our enemies down the way they deserve to be.

7. ibotts's Gravatar ibotts
    November 30, 2012 - 11:57 pm | Permalink

Nice article, Mr MacDonald.

ibotts

8. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    November 30, 2012 - 7:34 pm | Permalink

@Bobby:
    Hands down, your best post ever! Kudos!

9. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    November 30, 2012 - 7:03 pm | Permalink

@Bobby:

Thanks for answering my question, Bobby.

I agree that some of the anti-Christian (or anti-Christian churches) comments contain some important truths. And they don’t really bother me. But then some people might not consider me a Christian, even though I do consider myself a Christian. I’m not sure what to believe about the Bible or the churches or different theories and ideas. The heart of Christianity seems to be about service — serving others, thinking about others. (I’m not saying that I’m good at this.) And I think serving White people is a great way to serve others. There are many ways to do this, especially with the internet.

“I try to make my comments raw, that is natural, as if I was talking to some friend face to face.”

That’s how you appear to me — honest and friendly. I don’t assume you’re perfect, of course.

I hope you (and others) have a Merry Christmas. Not just Christmas, but the whole month of December; it has a “magical” feel. There’s something special about the Autumn months.

10. Dr. Doom's Gravatar Dr. Doom
    November 30, 2012 - 5:58 pm | Permalink

You know what I think?

I think TWO can play this GENOCIDE game!

11. Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
    November 30, 2012 - 5:22 am | Permalink

@Bobby: Indeed, not resisting against uninitiated violence or spoliation shows disdain for one’s own life. Nihilism is not part of the Christian creed, as far as I am aware.

12. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    November 30, 2012 - 1:23 am | Permalink

@Bobby: By the way Richard, I don’t as a Christian, “hate Jews or Jewish groups”. I hate what they do to my beliefs and people, and I will fight against it accordingly, as every sane and fair minded person who is white and being denigrated should!!

13. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    November 30, 2012 - 1:09 am | Permalink

Yes, I watched the documentary and it cleared up, for me, some things normally associated with the so-called Holocaust. I try to make my comments raw, that is natural, as if I was talking to some friend face to face. I find that when I try to use artifice, or literary devices to tone down my thoughts, they don’t come out authentic. So I realize I might be sacrificing credibility as far as some people go,(those that don’t like what liberals call, mean spirited talk)for authenticity.

Yes, I am a Christian. I believe that human beings are so inherently lost, including myself, that the thought that God all mighty provided an out for all my screw ups now and in the future is a great thought. This doesn’t mean I need others to be Christian or even religious in any way for me to like them or not like them. It’s strictly a personal thing with me. I see clearly what folks like Luke and other nationalists are getting at with their disdain for Christianity. There’s no doubt about it, that it’s an absolutely weakening and slave like religion the way it’s taught by so many religious teachers today. These big congregations, and even smaller ones, are replete with charlatons, that no clear thinking, rational person, would ever listen to for a moment. I don’t listen to them. There is no sin in fighting for your own when you see them denigrated, humiliated, put down, and constantly abused by Jewish groups, guilty whites that couldn’t possibly be Christian, because a Christian has nothing to be guilty about, for if he/she did, then Christ, as I was taught, died in vain, since he did it all. Our stupid righteousness is worthless, since it’s never consistent, so that all the handwringing liberals and those on guilt trips have nothing at all to teach us and should be challanged at every instant they open their foul mouths against us. Afterall, what it the main tenant of Christianity when it comes to human righteosness, NOT WHITE RIGHTIOUSNESS, HUMAN RIGHTIOUSNESS, IT’S THIS…..
    ALL HAVE SINNED, ALL HAVE SINNED…….ETC. So let the guilt trips, trip up those that try and trip us up on a dailey basis. I’m proud of being white. I have no problem with it at all and never did. None of these other groups have a single claim on my spirit and they never will. Sorry if my answers were kind of long winded Richard, and I don’t even know if I answered them to your satisfaction, but that’s about it in a nutshell where I stand as a fighter against the denigration of European-Americans, those people that largely built this nation with BLOOD SWEAT PAIN,TEARS,ETC.

14. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    November 29, 2012 - 10:20 pm | Permalink

@Richard I meant to let others know that the documentary is… a documentary about a “holocaust” documentary. It shows how people (Jews and Blacks) in the Spielberg-produced documentary lie about their so-called “holocaust” stories. Watching The Last Days Of The Big Lie was a turning point or some kind of milestone in my pro-White journey.

Bobby, if you’re still reading this, I want to say…

You seem like a likeable person. Your comments are often raw and spontaneous, with an honest amount of emotion and frustration. And they are always supportive.

A question popped into my mind. It’s a personal one, and I’ll definitely understand if you’re not fully comfortable answering it. (Really… no big deal…)

You’re a Christian, right? I think you’ve mentioned that, but I’m not certain. If so, what kind of Christian are you? What are your thoughts on God or religion or things like that… anything you want to share.

15. dixie's Gravatar dixie
    November 29, 2012 - 11:02 am | Permalink

LOL— just looked up “Saint Nicolas” Here’s what the wiki in your country says:

“….The historical Saint Nicholas is remembered and revered among Catholic and Orthodox Christians. He is also honored by various Anglican and Lutheran churches….”

Mere honorers, we are people! Unlike the “reverencing” catholic/ orthodox.

Children of the real Americans founders— there you are, once again.

But, when THEIR subtle degrading comments are so pervasive (it IS THEIR CULTURE, after all)—- what should the (real) children of the (real) founders do???

16. dixie's Gravatar dixie
    November 29, 2012 - 10:16 am | Permalink

lanceman
    Didn’t the Cherokee own black slaves? How will Tarentino atone for the sins of his forefathers?

hahahahah—– TARANTINO, um, hardly a Cherokee name. What are you trying here, lol

17. dixie's Gravatar dixie
    November 29, 2012 - 10:14 am | Permalink

oh, meant catholics were NOT allowed in most colonies, they had their own, lol

18. dixie's Gravatar dixie
    November 29, 2012 - 10:13 am | Permalink

The u.s. “white ethnics” (catholics and jews both, not all, but the extreme ones, the “left” and the real “theocrats”) OWE every thing they have to degrading OTHER WHITES over the slavery issue. Time for them to “‘Fess up!”

And “universalism” is NOT a “white thing.” Anymore than northern euros are particularly “suicidal.” Or the worse LIE… “Individualist to the exclusion of community,” LOL! —- An even cursory reading of Four Seeds of Albion will open your eyes to HOW NECESSARY community activity was for Wasps (yes, we are the real children of the founders, ethnically)— to even SURVIVE in early America. Obviously, North Euro Protestants were DEEPLY COMMUNITY minded, AND exclusionary, lol. So ‘fess up’ on this!

North Euro Protestants in the u.s. WERE NOT “universalists.” LOL. That weird version of “christianity” was imported (obviously). The main complaint about the wasps is that they WERE NOT universalist (they had clubs, and “white shoe” law firms, and catholics were allowed in most colonies, and etc.) Jews made the same complaint of them.

Well, now you have (out of their country) the results of your complaints.

Deo Vindice. That’s the way things really work. And until the attackers of the children of the founders come clean, and give them a place in the country their real families made for them— it will not change. The North Euro Protestants in America did not suffer what they did, did not have their families suffer, (in Europe AND HERE), IN ORDER TO FEED the sorry asses of Welfare-Warfare Statists from europe who got off the boat in the past 1-6 generations.

(Obviously). It is quite the serious Chutzpah to think our families did that for you, you, you. The arrogance involved in thinking that is really quite something. (NOt to mention they are now told —-through the immigrant “universalists” that they should feed south americans also, the catholic co-religionist proxies).

Really— not being rude. But think this over. Do you think the wasps really wanted to “create a country for you” when they were fleeing you in Europe?

Do you really think you can have it both ways—- dishing on the (supposed) lack of community feeling in wasps, while collecting their taxes (again), even as you (absurdly) demean them for not “letting you in?” The arguments against the wasps are so schizoid that it’s obvious it’s just squirming to make them look bad, (and to cover wrongdoing against them).

The country the wasp country was turned into by so many others— well, most people —“right” or “left”— seem to agree it SUCKS. Too many cooks spoil the broth— especially when the chef isn’t even allowed in the room, lol

19. Nave Wilson's Gravatar Nave Wilson
    November 29, 2012 - 3:51 am | Permalink

It does seem like Quentin Tarantino is consciously making these revenge movies, where the “white man gets what is coming to him”.
    We can probably expect his next film to be about native Americans killing White settlers.

20. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    November 28, 2012 - 10:19 pm | Permalink

@Richard: It was a great piece of clarification Richard. No one should be expected to just view something and automatically believe it. But that’s never the issue that bothers me. What bugs me is that many people will see something like this, and NOT EVEN BOTHER TO START QUESTIONING, which is bizarre, considering the importance of the topic.

21. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    November 28, 2012 - 10:16 pm | Permalink

@Alice Teller:

Thanks for mentioning this.

I’m not really surprised. I have a lot of thoughts about marijuana/pot/cannabis (or whatever term others use).

It can be an extremely powerful drug with serious effects/consequences.

22. lanceman's Gravatar lanceman
    November 28, 2012 - 10:13 pm | Permalink

23. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    November 28, 2012 - 8:09 am | Permalink
  24. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    November 27, 2012 - 10:37 pm | Permalink

Since this article mentions famous Jewish director Steven Spielberg, I want to share a documentary that really made a deep impression on me.

The Last Days Of The Big Lie

The documentary closely examines the Spielberg-produced documentary titled The Last Days.

Apparently some of the people (Jews and Blacks) in Spielberg’s documentary lied when they told their stories in front of the camera.

The Last Days Of The Big Lie was a turning point for me.

25. Karlfried's Gravatar Karlfried
    November 27, 2012 - 10:36 pm | Permalink

From the main article at the beginning.
    … when you are celebrating Thanksgiving. It’s like the Fourth of July: All those fireworks make a lot of White Americans think that they still live in the country they grew up in….
    If the population in a country changes, some parts change faster, some slowlier. The streets, the infrastructure, the buildings and other things made of stone will stand for another 100 years and thus give the false impression of continuity. The population at first glance changes slowly, if you refer to total numbers. But if you make a closer look, if you do not look at total numbers (old and young), but at the number of the babies of the new race compared to the old race (plus incoming adults and children), you have a better indicator for the speed of the change. The speed is very high and even accelerating.

In my home town Frankfurt am Main (600.000 inhabitants) the multi-culti-story is a kind of official religion. From an official paper of the town:
    “…die Planer erkennen, daß ein Bevölkerungswechsel stattgefunden hat bzw. stattfindet…….akzeptieren, daß in einer in ihrem Erscheinungsbild unverändert gebliebenen Stadt eine neue Stadtgesellschaft entstanden ist…“
    „…the (municipal) planners acknowledge, that an exchange-of-population has happened and is still going on. …to accept, that the town has the old look (historic buildings and so on) but new inhabitants…”

http://www.frankfurter-buendnis-fuer familien.de/fileadmin/webdateien/downloads/FBF_09_nagel.pdf
    The disappearence or the marginilisation of the German people/white race is not at all important for our official rulers. They just want to make the town fit for the new population, that is all. And they exspect that we Germans are happy with that.— I think that this situation is crazy.

26. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    November 27, 2012 - 10:30 pm | Permalink

@Gregor:

Thanks for the follow up, Gregor.

Hopefully his ideas will help us somehow.

(And you’re right — I wasn’t around in the 60’s.)

27. Gregor's Gravatar Gregor
    November 27, 2012 - 8:27 pm | Permalink

@Mike:

“McLuhan made such broad sweeping generalizations that he’s mostly considered a joke in much of the academic community. ”

Mike, glad you were at least exposed to his thinking, but let me tell you that what the “academic community” thinks is itself a joke.

Mommy Professor is there to promote the Established Religion, which has nothing to do with thinking.

His “stuff” is far, far from “broad sweeping generalizations”, except if you look only at the “pop cult” media interviews. As McLuhan himself would say, go to the source. What he’s digging into is the ground of consciousness itself … our methods of knowing what we are, via language.

Who else has discussed the origin of “nationalism” in terms of the invention and dispersal of printed books? Who else has discussed the post-literate world as a return to the tribal mode of being?

This stuff is important to think about, especially for disaffected Whites who think about “re-tribalizing”. What does that mean, and how does it work? We may be doing it, in spite of what we want, and in a manner which is profoundly destructive if it’s steered by an enemy, rather than ourselves.

Best wishes!

28. Mike's Gravatar Mike
    November 27, 2012 - 7:39 pm | Permalink

My experience is that McLuhan made such broad sweeping generalizations that he’s mostly considered a joke in much of the academic community. That’s just a warning for anybody that makes references to him. In other words, he’s not often taken seriously and is considered a technological determinist.

I came at McLuhan after 2 decades of working in media and advertising and there is no doubt in my mind that the general patterns he associates with electronic/print media are 1000% real whether or not we currently understand them. So anyway, even if academics might not take McLuhan seriously there are a lot of experienced media people that do.

One thing is for certain, McLuhan predicted much of the problems that America currently has with immigration in his book “War and Peace in the Global Village.” Basically, electronic media allows immigrants to keep in close contact with their native countries thus making assimilation far less likely.

29. Gregor's Gravatar Gregor
    November 27, 2012 - 1:26 pm | Permalink

@http://www.cs.ucdavis.edu/~rogaway/classes/188/spring07/mcluhan.pdf

Much “stuff” that is applicable to “our thing” going on here, especially his discussion of “nationalism”, “individualism” and “universalism” — all terms used by Dr. MacDonald, but approached in a very different way.

If you want to get MORE of McLuhan, I’d suggest “Understanding Media” and “Gutenberg Galaxy”, commonly considered the CORE of his thinking on media, language and their EFFECTS on the environment … and by default, ourselves.

Have fun with this! It’s some really wild stuff.

30. Gary's Gravatar Gary
    November 27, 2012 - 11:30 am | Permalink

@Bigmo:
    Relax Bigmo. I did NOT call you a moron.
    I realize opposing slavery did not equate to
    believing blacks were equal to whites. Well
    written response.

NEW SPIELBERG FILM COMING SOON

MORGENTHAU

NEW SPIELBERG MOVIE COMING SOON

THE WHITE SLAVE TRADE

35. rick dimbath's Gravatar rick dimbath
    November 27, 2012 - 9:51 am | Permalink

Israelis only exist to serve Palestinians
    They have no other purpose

36. rick dimbath's Gravatar rick dimbath
    November 27, 2012 - 9:48 am | Permalink

NEW SPIELBERG FLICK COMING SOON

NETANYAHU

Starring NETANYAHU playing himself

NETANYAHU LEADS THE LIBERATION OF PALESTINE
    SINCE HE FEELS COMPELLED BY HIS PERSONAL SENSE OF
    Fairness

37. Bigmo's Gravatar Bigmo
    November 27, 2012 - 12:23 am | Permalink

Marcus

November 26, 2012 – 6:00 pm | Permalink

Fwiw U.S. Grant was a slaveholder, so were many other important figures on the northern side. The south either a) misread Lincoln’s intentions and were extremely scared of the small but vocal abolitionist minority in the GOP or b) believed that slavery had to expand to survive. Virtually all Repubs were adamant free soilers (not to be confused with abolitionists, they wanted land for free white labor) with respect to the new states. They were fighting to preserve the union and keep slavery out of new states. Certainly fear of abolition helped motivate many in the south, but visceral patriotism was the main factor, as evidenced by many recruits being from areas w/o large slave populations.

End quote

Good point. Robert lee being a case. He fought for Virginia more than anything else. Many southern Whites did not support the cessesion. Very few even owned slaves or were benefiting from it. In fact slavery hurt White labor in the south.

But, Abraham Lincoln made it clear he did not support or approve of slavery. He saw it as a reality that can not be eradicated so he wanted damage control.

This topic is a dead end. It wll only scare away Whites. There is many aspects of American history that we can talk about but not the civil war and slavery and Licoln and all that.

Personally I see the Lincoln movie as posiive even if the Jews put a twist on it. I don’t think it will lead to White guilt. Only those who identify with the Southern rebels may. But its good for Whites in general to know it was Whites, and only Whites, who ended slavery. And they ended in a way no other nation ended it. Over night after a bloody war. This is actually good which is why Jews want to associate themselves with Abraham Lincoln. They want that positivity to rub off on them. But with Netanyahu and Lieberman in power, thats going to be hard to do.

38. November 26, 2012 - 10:03 pm | Permalink

@Luke: One look at a giant khazar mongol nose like Patton when he thought about the stinking synagogue in the Rhineland could make you lose that wonderful pie.

39. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    November 26, 2012 - 7:26 pm | Permalink

@Gregor:

“Very observant comment, both of you.”

Thanks.

(That’s the main reason I’m writing this comment; just to say thanks.)

I’ve never heard of the man you and Mike mentioned, Marshal McLuhan.

“we still have a choice.

We can turn it off, cancel the subscription, and CHOOSE to manage our “swim” in the Maelstrom in a way which directs ourselves toward health, which retains the good stuff about our White Mind.”

I had a phase when I didn’t watch any television or movies. Now I do occassionally, although I’m very selective and careful about what I watch. I don’t mean that in a snobbish way. It’s important for us to be careful about what we absorb, whether it’s from television/movies/internet/magazines/books/conversations… because in some way those things become a part of us.

40. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    November 26, 2012 - 6:24 pm | Permalink

@Luke:
    Never having been so foolish as to fall prey to Jewish feminism I have long enjoyed such bliss – with a husband of my own choosing who still believes in pedestals. My pies, made from carefully selected and blended apples from our own trees, would make you weep. Darlin, I can cook!

41. Marcus's Gravatar Marcus
    November 26, 2012 - 6:00 pm | Permalink

42. Luke's Gravatar Luke
    November 26, 2012 - 5:50 pm | Permalink

@Alice Teller: Were you to ever be fortunate enough to live ‘under my thumb’, Sister Alice – your life would be so happy and satisfying that you would be bringing me freshly baked Dutch Apple pies at least once a week, just to show how thankful you and your family were for my contributions in helping with establishing a healthy, moral, clean, and wholesome White culture dominant society.

BTW: Dutch Apple pie with a big scoop of ice cream on top is more deadly to me than the best looking Mossad honey pot whore that Bibi or Abe could ever sic on me.

43. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    November 26, 2012 - 5:27 pm | Permalink

@Luke:
    If someone is willing to fight on our side, I am for him. Yes, Jews can be clever and they have taken advantage of our weaknesses. One of the methods they used is to encourage any steps possible to advance their cause. We have our weaknesses which include a demand for ideological purity.

I do object to Jewish influence because it is Jewish. I object because it is impinges upon my free choice. I am no more interested in living under your thumb.

44. Bigmo's Gravatar Bigmo
    November 26, 2012 - 4:14 pm | Permalink

Gary

November 26, 2012 – 11:20 am | Permalink

@Bigmo:
    Do you actually think whites in the 1860s would fight a war over Negroes? Come on. Growing up in the 1950s I saw
    that virtually no one gave a darn about the blacks. It was a tariff war. Jews have used the slavery issue to bash whites once again lying through their teeth.

End quote

I did not say that the civil war was about negros. I said it was about slavery. Some here use bad language which is unnecessary and only case division. There is no need to call me a moron. Maybe I am not a historian but I did spent some time studying the civil war. Its a very complicated issue.

Lincoln today would be considered a racist and so would most Northern activist at the time. But they did not support slavery .Lincoln believed Whites were superior to Blacks and wanted legislation that established that fact. Lincoln even passed laws barring Blacks from voting in Illinois. He many times said that Blacks are inferior to Whites. But that does not mean he supported slavery. Even Robert lee admitted slavery was evil. He never claimed he was fighting to preserve slavery and even is on record for opposing secession. He fought because of his loyalty to Virginia.

But sayng slavery had nothing to do with the civil war i think probably has to do with a lack of understanding the reality of the slavery institution. It was hard to defend when you knew what it was about.

For the South slavery was an economic and social reality and I guess they feared what emanicipation will do. There was great differences regarding what to do with Blacks if they were freed. Their numbers were enormous in the South unlike the North. –

But from a Nationalist prespective talking about subjects like this is not useful and serve no real purpose. You don’t want to go out there are remind people of such a past. Forget the past and lets worry about the present and future. There is no need to use language that is insulting.

Jews were heavily involved in the slave trade and were probably the biggest beneficiary financially from the trans Atlantic slavery. So they are not in a position to talk. Blacks know this reality well as Farakhan and many others keep reminding Jews of that.

I really do not see whats the point talking about such divisive subjects. Many Whites are proud of Lincoln and probably are not aware of some of his actual views about race. That is all good. Whats wrong with being proud anyways?

45. Dark Henry's Gravatar Dark Henry
    November 26, 2012 - 3:56 pm | Permalink

@Gary:
    I have noticed this over the top celebration of military memorials, especially those related to WWII.
    This has the double effect of making people believe that “nothing has changed”, “the country is the same”, etc remind them that the enemy was (is) Germany (i.e. the very cousin folk of most Americans). This is very perverse.

46. Junghans's Gravatar Junghans
    November 26, 2012 - 2:06 pm | Permalink

@Bill Yancey: Exactly! Lincoln was a two-faced, double talking hypocrite. An ideological abolitionist, and lawyer-for-hire, who would say false things to one audience, and then reveal his true nature by actually doing the opposite, when he could get away with it. It was Lincoln and his Radical Republican Congressional ideologues, (like the despicable T. Stevens), who unleashed the Negro disaster upon a befuddled and unsuspecting White public. Lincoln was one of the worst grave diggers of White America , that deluded White Americans, in their effervescent naivete, were ever fooled by.

47. James's Gravatar James
    November 26, 2012 - 1:50 pm | Permalink

@fender:
    They don’t allow referrals from this site to Fender’s picture anymore. If you paste the image URL into a new browser window it works, but they are preventing the link in this page from working. They must be on to us…

48. November 26, 2012 - 12:28 pm | Permalink

@Bigmo: sure sure sure bigmoron

49. Gary's Gravatar Gary
    November 26, 2012 - 11:20 am | Permalink

@Bigmo:

50. Marcus's Gravatar Marcus
    November 26, 2012 - 10:53 am | Permalink

@Bill Yancey, the notion that Lincoln’s views on race “evolved” has been debunked: he was still intent on colonization when he was assassinated, and he loved racial jokes and minstrel shows. You have to remember that the Republicans had campaigned on “free white soil” not emancipation.

@tobermory, historically southern Jews have seemed more interested in profit than social “activism.” All the Jewish “civil rights” volunteers who promoted desegregation had traveled south from JYC. This fits with my personal experience: the one local Jew I met growing up in Louisiana was friendly enough, but the northern transplants in Nashville and Atlanta were elitist jerks.

51. Tom's Gravatar Tom
    November 26, 2012 - 8:44 am | Permalink

@tobermory:

Remember, Grant had the Jews banned from his area of command because of the trouble they were causing preying on Southern civilians. Lincoln vetoed the order.

Later when Sherman marched through Georgia he was followed by bands of Jews.

“I instructed the Commdg Officer at Columbus [Kentucky] to refuse all permits to Jews to come south, and frequently have had them expelled from the Dept. [of the Tennessee]. But they come in with their Carpet sacks in spite of all that can be done to prevent it. The Jews seem to be a privileged class that can travel any where. They will land at any wood yard or landing on the river and make their way through the country. If not permitted to buy Cotton themselves they will act as agents for someone else…” —US Grant

That’s real Jewish involvement in the American Civil War. LOL.

52. rick dimbath's Gravatar rick dimbath
    November 26, 2012 - 8:08 am | Permalink

How about a guest post from Ingrid Zundel??,

PERHAPS AN INVITATION FOR A GUEST POST WOULD BE APPROPRIATE!!

53. Luke's Gravatar Luke
    November 26, 2012 - 7:58 am | Permalink

@Facio Libre: I can see your point, Facio – but, the factors that you cite really only underscore the importance of reinvigorating the desire of White European people to preserve themselves. Whereas, in the past, before the jew nation wreckers opened up our borders and flooded all historic White nations with millions of dark skinned weapons of mass white racial destruction, Whites were not threatened, or didn’t feel threatened with extinction. Whites married only the fellow Whites, and produced the most beautiful white babies and it all was so natural and normal. It was nature allowing our race to bloom and blossom, without the interference of the jewish toxin.

Now, however, Whites must understand that we will have to work at ensuring our survival – it has to become a conscious decision and we have to learn to recognize and avoid the jewish white genocide ‘lures’ that they are constantly attaching to their big fish hooks and casting in our direction.

54. Annis's Gravatar Annis
    November 26, 2012 - 7:56 am | Permalink

Maybe Christmas will be better than you think

55. Bill Yancey's Gravatar Bill Yancey
    November 26, 2012 - 7:55 am | Permalink

@Sir Tristram:

I wish people who think these quotes affirmed Lincoln’s healthy racialism would look into the context of their utterance. The only time Lincoln ever made any statements like this were during election campaigns where he was repeatedly ridiculed for his belief in racial equalitarianism.

Lincoln was widely known among his political compatriots for advising stealth about their real intentions. Needless to say, the Southern leaders who knew him were not fooled.

If you want a sign of his real beliefs on the subject study what a politician like Lincoln says after winning re-election and a war. Google his last speech, April 11, 1865, and read his endorsement of black franchise. John Wilkes Booth was in the audience and had a pretty good verbal response.

56. Luke's Gravatar Luke
    November 26, 2012 - 7:43 am | Permalink

@Alice Teller: I see that a review of our most serious and dire situation and how we arrived there, is in order.

Fact Number One: White race treason has been our #1 most damaging, most destructive and most critical problem – because without race treasonous White elites and the race treasonous, self-hating, self-loathing, white-guilt consumed, easily programmed for self-destruction and auto-genocide, non-elite regular Whites – all of whom have actively, eagerly, deliberately, and maliciously helped the jews with their Cultural Marxist inspired plans to destroy White Western Civilization and to genocide its architects, Whites today would not be facing permanent, post November 6th, subjugation to hostile non-white rule and the eventual extinction of our entire race.

Fact Number Two: Ignorance about or a deliberate denial of, the all-important role that the jews have played in what has clearly been a 100 year long war against White European people – not only here in America, but across the entire White Western world – and which has been such an effective war that the percentage of White European people on this planet has dropped from between 30-35% in 1900 to between 8-10% today – would easily occupy the second most important spot on any reasonably intelligent White man or woman’s list of what went wrong for White European people.

Alice, however, believes that an appropriate and productive use of her time is to criticize the truthful analysis that I provide on various aspects of the above two facts. Alice also appears to believe that White men who are reportedly married to females from the tribe of our mortal enemies – a tactic and strategy that was also deployed with diabolically clever precision by this very same enemy when they seized control of Russia and then nearly half of Europe, following their 1917 Bolshevik Communist Revolution – are White men who should not be held up to suspicion and deserve to become subjects of thoughtful scrutiny?

Professor MacDonald has written at length about the average IQ gap that exists between certain flavors of jews and White Europeans. I believe the spread that he has discussed most often is in the 15 point range. Now, from the standpoint of a guy who finds himself and his race engaged in a battle for our very survival, I consider it to be extremely important to factor into our battleplan this information about our enemy’s strengths, as well as any information we can find that indicate their weaknesses. Doesn’t this sound like a reasonable approach to follow, assuming we are all equally committed to the idea of winning this battle? I do.

Well, using Alice’s logic (female emotion vs male logic) – she would make the very same mistakes that have been repeatedly made by previous generations of White European people (The Russians, for an example that is relatively recent) and which would allow our enemy to once again, plant their moles and seeds inside any new White Ethnostate. Placement of a female, or in rarer cases, a male – who belongs to the enemy tribe, into the bed of the Gentile leader is a tactic that jews have been using for at least a couple of thousand years. Now, I am not a guy who has an IQ in the stratsosphere – but, I do have a knack for reading the laces on jewish fastballs and I am most certainly intelligent enough to analyze the tactics of our mortal enemies, make a note of them, and then place those tactics into my battleplan book that lists things to watch for and what mistakes that my team can avoid making which have allowed those tactics to be successful in the past. And, also what tactics we can develop and implement that will counter or circumvent the previously successful tricks of our opponent.

In other words, Alice – Whites are facing an enemy who is apparently more intelligent and more diabolically clever than we are. But, that doesn’t mean that we cannot defeat this enemy. That 15 point IQ gap can be closed, and that’s what my personal mission has been for almost as long as I’ve been active in the White Nationalist online community. One of my absolute biggest irritations and frustrations with my fellow Whites is how many of them will repeatedly play right into the hands of our enemies. They set a snare and Whites will gleefully place their foot into that snare, despite the fact that the trick they just fell for has been well documented and should have been quickly recognized and then easily avoided.

If Whites are going to make mistakes and fall for enemy tricks, for crying out loud, at least make the enemy come up with something new in order to defeat us.

Incidentally, I tend to blame this tendency that White people have for continually falling for the same tricks over and over again on the problem so many of our fellow Whites have with ‘ego’. Whites, especially White males, tend to possess an inflated opinion of how smart they are and this causes their ego to swell to such an unwieldy size that it becomes like a set of blinders on a horse that pulls a buggy. And, believe me – our enemy has studied their prey and they have every last one of our weaknesses and vulnerabilities programmed into their battlefield IPADs.

57. tobermory's Gravatar tobermory
    November 26, 2012 - 6:20 am | Permalink

Spielberg’s next movie should be about the Jews who fought for the Confederacy. Loyalty to Dixie must have trumped ‘Jewish values’.

58. Bigmo's Gravatar Bigmo
    November 26, 2012 - 5:29 am | Permalink

Trenchant November 26, 2012 – 4:56 am | Permalink @Bigmo: Sure, the war has been pitched post facto as such, but it was always about Lincoln’s Tariff, and the threat to the North’s tax base posed by secession. Follow the money.

End quote

You are right but Lincoln did change his views. He was actually a colonialist ( wanted to end slavery but export Blacks back to Africa). I personally see this as a good outcome. It certainly would have ended a lot of problems that happened later on. Many Black nationlsit to this day support Blacks going back to Africa. I personally think its a good thing. Africa is much better for them. But during the civil war Lincoln interacted more with Blacks and began to see it different. But you are right that there were other reasons for the war. Whites also feared competition from slavery when it came to labor. Slavery was bad for the economy as it made just a few people rich and eleminated free competition for labor.

In the end topics like the ones that attack Lincoln or question slavery’s role in the civil war would not help. In an academic environment thats OK, but for the average White person it almost sounds like you are trying to defend slavery. Talking about Jewish issues or even Muslims is one thing, but Black issues for Whites carries a lot of stigma. There is not much to gain from topics about Blacks. Blacks have been in America for centuries. The worst harm from all that already happened with civil wars and the reconstruction era etc. There is not point to worry about it now.

59. Bigmo's Gravatar Bigmo
    November 26, 2012 - 5:14 am | Permalink

Heather Blue November 24, 2012 – 9:21 pm | Permalink We live under a Jewish dictatorship. White men don’t run our country, anymore. For some reason the Jews keep that fact under wraps. They allow just enough white things, like sports events, holidays, to make us think we still run our own lives. Is that because they don’t have enough non-whites here to carry out a full-scale race war, yet? I read somewhere that about half of Mexico has already moved to the United States? How many do the Jews need?

They are pumping up the Blacks trying to make it seem that since Obama is President the Blacks are in charge? Lately, TV shows and commercials are loaded with Blacks. Do the Jews think that if they shove Blacks in our faces enough we will blame them for the breakdown of our country? It doesn’t take much for Blacks to believe they are big shots, but they are not. They are Jewish lackeys. In spite of Obama the Blacks don’t run the government.

Black people are not the ones who took over our banking and communications systems. Blacks are not the ones who created political correctness. Blacks didn’t even think of the Civil Rights Act, much less write it. Blacks don’t dictate this peculiar brand of “fairness” forced on us.

Blacks don’t want a war with Iran. Or Syria. Street thuggery is more their thing.

Blacks have no interest in bringing in hordes of Mexicans. They hate each other. Blacks have no interest keeping the Christian religion out of schools and public places. Most of them are Christian. Blacks have no interest in Gay Rights and homosexual tolerance-training in kindergarten. They despise homosexuals. Nor are Blacks in favor of abortion or paying for it.
    All of these terrible things are happening to America because we are living under a secret Jewish dictatorship.

End quote

Interesting point you bring. The thing I noticed about Blacks is they concern themselves with their own issues. They don’t care much about national issues like foreign policy or immigration or mass media. They only get involved when it focusses on their specific issues. That is what seperates them from Jews who like to run nations that is not theirs. They don’t “get in where they fit in” like Blacks do. Even Muslims are more dangerous than Blacks. I think this has to do with Judaism and Islam sense of destiny and supremacy. You know that Jews should run the world (ethnocentrism) and Shariah law should rule the world (sectarianism). One focuses on ethnicity the other on dogma. One relies on proxy the other tries to shove it down your throat. One uses a minority startegy the other majority strategy. Other than that they pretty much are similar in their goals. Jews howvere are more dangerous than Muslims I believe since a parasite is more dangerous than a predator. Its hard to detect a parasite.

60. Bigmo's Gravatar Bigmo
    November 26, 2012 - 5:03 am | Permalink

Having said that the article was very good. Witty and sarcastic. Very fitting for thanksgiving.

61. Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
    November 26, 2012 - 4:56 am | Permalink
  62. Bigmo's Gravatar Bigmo
    November 26, 2012 - 4:33 am | Permalink

I think this talk that the civil war was not about slavery is a losing battle. This certainly will be a hard sell. Even the South knew that Lincoln was an abolutionist.

63. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    November 26, 2012 - 1:32 am | Permalink

@Sir Tristram: Do you recall that, back in 1994, C-SPAN did complete coverage of reenactments of the Lincoln-Douglas debates at the seven Illinois sites where the originals took place? I vividly recall the Lincoln reenactor pronouncing the words you quote—in the fourth or fifth debate (Charleston? Galesburg?), I can’t remember which—not because he was good (most of the reenactors would have deservedly starved to death without day jobs to sustain them) but because the particular Lincoln “scholars” whom Brian Lamb engaged to spin that debate had a somewhat more difficult time than usual in painting Our Hero as, well, heroic. Succeed they did, however; all those who watched and listened were treated to what was (though I did not then realize it) another judaically approved version of the standard good-ends-justify-deceptive-even-politically-incorrect-means stump speech that has been the predictable Establishment justification for the deeds of Lincoln, Wilson, FDR, and every Commie mass murderer that ever lived.

My point? It is just that a quote that some of us might regard as an embarrassment to certain Lincolnolaters has in practice been rendered anything but. Not for the first time nor for the last, people with intellectual and moral integrity find themselves in a no-holds-barred fight with one hand tied behind their back while their foes, shameless and unshamable, shovel out industrial-strength hypocrisy as freely as Bernanke prints money.

I’m not suggesting I’d have it any other way, of course.

64. Mike's Gravatar Mike
    November 26, 2012 - 12:38 am | Permalink

@Gregor

You’re right, I think that McLuhan and some of the other media ecology writers are mandatory reading for anyone that wants to try and make sense of the current media environment.

For example, electronic mediums are ruled by rhetoric whereas print mediums are ruled by logic. This means that TV, radio, the internet etc will always be ruled by emotion and group think. The good news is that the anarchy of rhetoric in the forum of classical Greece is what originally led to the creation of Logic by Aristotle and others. So I fully expect the anarchy of electronic media to lead to a renewed interest in classical Western thought and a clear division between high and low culture. In other words, the media nightmare that we are currently experiencing should actually lead to a renewed interest in the “old dead white guys” of the past. They are more relevant today than ever before.

65. Marcus's Gravatar Marcus
    November 26, 2012 - 12:26 am | Permalink

If “Red tails” is any indication, Tarantino’s blaxploitation schlock will be anither box office bomb. A few months ago Steve Sailer wrote an article that explained how “minorities” actually don’t like movies by PC whites catering specifically to them, not at all.

66. November 25, 2012 - 10:50 pm | Permalink

@Trenchant: My thoughts exactly. And Ron Paul hangs with this bunch.

67. Gregor's Gravatar Gregor
    November 25, 2012 - 10:16 pm | Permalink

@Richard: Very observant comment, both of you.

This is why I read Marshall McLuhan … in order to learn how to navigate this Maelstrom. We have no choice but to “go with the flow”, but we do have a choice regarding which “handles” we grab in the whirlpool.

In other words, while this instant electric media at the speed of light does place images of the world before us, and TV does condition us to think a certain way … we still have a choice.

McLuhan himself realized that “what’s happening now”, regarding the effect of instant media on identity, was going to be a challenge, for everyone, everywhere. He was situated in “literate mind”, which is pretty much what created what we think of as the “White European West”. He felt a certain sadness about the impending changes which might bring about “post-literate” mind, which is much like pre-literate mind. He also has suggestions, very implicit ones, about how we can work with this, and benefit ourselves while still in the Maelstrom.

68. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    November 25, 2012 - 10:10 pm | Permalink

@Gregor: Great point when you say the “technology itself is destroying no matter the content” Paging Marshall McLuhan.

69. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    November 25, 2012 - 10:02 pm | Permalink

@Facio Libre:

“With the advent of new technologies, the world is indeed changing (shrinking) whether we like it or not. When certain people live in close proximity of each other the natural outcome is that they will eventually start mixing.”

And this mixing seems to be happening not just on the exterior / physical level, but also on the interior. Our minds are mixing. We are becoming closer, mentally.

The internet and cell phones have connected all minds.

What I’m trying to say is that it seems like we all (or at least a lot of us) are becoming the same person. Slowly, but still at a noticeable rate. Humans are social beings and we have a way of adopting other people’s way of thinking/talking/writing/living. The internet is playing a huge role in this.

In the days before the internet, there were boundaries that kept different kinds of people separated. But, for better or worse, the internet has removed those walls. I think it is especially important for parents of impressionable chidren to realize this.

70. Gregor's Gravatar Gregor
    November 25, 2012 - 9:28 pm | Permalink

@Gregor: @ Bobby …

Speaking of “new wineskins” … what do you think TOO is, except a part of the new wineskin called the new media.

It’s popping out all over. Check out Oracle Broadcasting network, and Awake Radio out of the UK. I hear people complaining that “we don’t have our own media”, and just laugh: Haven’t you been paying attention?

Did you expect “our new media” to be a clone of 1970’s “jew-tube” media, the kind that fed us the disease in the first place? Think in terms of FORM. The medium of TV is basically for programming people and putting to sleep. OUR New Media, at least in its early stages, doesn’t do this. We, those who have evolved with White Euro Mind, neither create nor use the kind of media that TV is. It’s not for thinking. In fact, it actually destroys thinking. Look to blogs, books and podcasts. It’s all there. A whole education, for free. Entertainment in spades, for free.

Anyone who even has a TV at this point just doesn’t get it, or is too stupid to realize that it’s poison. There’s no such thing as a “safe” program: the technology itself is mind-destroying, no matter the content.

71. Gregor's Gravatar Gregor
    November 25, 2012 - 9:22 pm | Permalink

@Bobby: I think you give those “security folks” far too much credence-credibility. Yes, there is “spying”, but as that spying amps up, it’s not long until the spys themselves realize that they are spying on their own families, friends, etc. This will not be a self-maintaining scenario.

That “yin-yang” thingie just keeps spinning around, it’s not static.

Have you not plumbed the depth of the “hate” for those cameras at traffic signals. Their “legitimacy” is already in question by many “Americans” … even those not present at TOO. Have you not been paying attention to the rising levels of angst? Yeah, most are asleep, but it doesn’t take “most” to be awake in order to have an effect.

I stand by the point that we are entering an totally new era, largely due to the radical nature of the changes and speed of media. We are NOT playing on the old game-board, even though our linguistic habits always make us “see” in the rear-view mirror.

Look ahead, my friend. Don’t look behind and be “contained” in an old shell. Our new wine will find its own new wineskins, or make it.

72. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    November 25, 2012 - 8:45 pm | Permalink

@Bobby: P.S. I just realized Frank, that the same could be said of the USA.

73. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    November 25, 2012 - 8:44 pm | Permalink

@Frank Edwin Stone: Frank, I doubt Germany has ever been a sovereign nation, after the catastrophe it suffered in WW 11. There is no nation on earth that ever fell from such lofty heights and so radically cut off from what it might have been. Today it is truly a country without a defining ‘spirit”.

74. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    November 25, 2012 - 8:38 pm | Permalink

@Gregor: That’s a very nice sentiment, Gregor, and that is what it will remain, since Americans are now being spyed on every single day. You can form millions of networking nodes for white interests, but all of the so-called agencies in charge of Americans “security”, can cut off those nods any time they want.

75. Aquilax's Gravatar Aquilax
    November 25, 2012 - 8:28 pm | Permalink

@Frank Edwin Stone:

The Junge Freiheit is too timid, and also sold out on the crucial question of German identity.

What do you mean?

76. Aquilax's Gravatar Aquilax
    November 25, 2012 - 8:25 pm | Permalink

Bon, From the Land of Babble
    November 25, 2012 – 9:17 am | Permalink

@Aquilax:

Will Smith was originally cast as Neo.
    ———
    Wow (the other type of “wow”), didn’t know that!

On another topic, I would suggest people to keep their bookmarks up to date when they see an interesting article. For example, whenever I see some biased pro-diversity (or not) article about, for example, sexual attraction, I like to insert a link and a brief sentence about how ethnocentrism is natural (the oxytocin experiment in Amsterdam). Domitius Corbulo wrote something about it on this website.

This is the kind of thing you can insert in youtube comments, online newspapers, etc. I know it doesn’t seem much, but imagine 10 thousand people doing the same thing, each person inserting only one comment every day somewhere on the internet.

After one year, that’s a lot.

77. Junghans's Gravatar Junghans
    November 25, 2012 - 8:18 pm | Permalink

Kevin, another thoughtful and very reflective article. I couldn’t agree more with your take on the latest cultural distortion coming out of Jewish Hollywood.

78. Gregor's Gravatar Gregor
    November 25, 2012 - 7:41 pm | Permalink

@Gregor: Did the Butterfly look back at its cocoon-case, from which it had just been released to fly freely and ask itself if it should just fold up its wings and crawl back in the shell?

Do Whites, now on the eve of escaping the cocoon-casing of a corrupt and vile thing now called “America”, ask themselves if they should crawl back into that thing … just when they are about to take wing into a new adventure?

Why even think of this option, the option of “getting it back” or “going back”, when those are really only media-induced fantasies? Why not look into a future of a distributed network of nodal identities, all free to be what they want, on their own terms, and yet still connects to and protects the overall racial interests of all of us?

Closed system thinking: “Let’s take back ‘America’.”

Open system thinking: “Let’s make something new, never before heard of.”

We’ve done it before, time and time again. It’s time to crack out of the cocoon and stretch our wings …

79. Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
    November 25, 2012 - 7:40 pm | Permalink

@Trenchant: the.

80. Frank Edwin Stone's Gravatar Frank Edwin Stone
    November 25, 2012 - 7:35 pm | Permalink

@fnn: Spirgrl is an anti-German, anti-white magazine in the German language.

It is representative of the national-masochitic, cultural Marxist, Stalinesque mentality of the German media.
    The only German media are Zuerst magazine, the National Zeitung newspaper and the Deutsche Stimme.

Germany is dying fast. No, Germany died in 1945, this is just the final decomposition of the corpse.

81. Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
    November 25, 2012 - 7:34 pm | Permalink

@Andrew:Lincoln’s the archetypal police-state is precisely the reason he is deified.

82. Whites Unite's Gravatar Whites Unite
    November 25, 2012 - 7:29 pm | Permalink

“Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained, scheduled to be released at Christmas by the Weinstein company”

So typical.

83. Gregor's Gravatar Gregor
    November 25, 2012 - 7:28 pm | Permalink

@fender: Yes, as you say, “America is dead”.

Is that a problem, or a cause for rejoicing? The “America” I used to think was my country died a long time ago. Like most responses to a death in the family, I denied it.

Now, I not only accept it, but feel more and more alive that it has died.

The “it” that was “America”, the one that died, was a cancer-ridden, diseased thing. Who needs that!

We, the diverse white European Peoples in this part of the world are STILL HERE. We are still free enough to re-organize into whatever we want to call ourselves. And that will bring renewed life. We don’t need to call ourselves “America” … we just ARE.

The Queen is dead! Long live the Queen!

“America” is dead! Long live the real people who founded her, and will found another, and another and another !

84. Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
    November 25, 2012 - 7:26 pm | Permalink

Rockwell is content to rail against the evils of the State (fair enough), but not the ethnic network behind it. Chertoff is to condemned for the Patriot Act and his monstrous DHS; Wolfowitz for the Bush Doctrine, Greenspan and Bernanke for their reckless monetary policy, but never must attention be drawn to the link that binds them. No, that would be religious bigotry.

85. Frank Edwin Stone's Gravatar Frank Edwin Stone
    November 25, 2012 - 7:24 pm | Permalink

@geoffrey franklin: Mindless, idiotic rants such as yours discredit the intellectual quality of this website.

Can you please leave us alone and go seek psychiatric help?

86. Andrew's Gravatar Andrew
    November 25, 2012 - 7:21 pm | Permalink

With the mention of Lincoln, I am compelled to add my 2 cents that while a man of many great personal qualities, as president he was correctly seen as a tyrant by millions in the North and South. Perhaps the worst, most destructive president the U.S. has had to date (with the possible exception of immigration king and welfare queen Lyndon Johnson), Lincoln succeeded in destroying the original republic, converting it from a union of sovereign states into a centralized authoritarian entity, with curtailed freedom for states and individuals, starting us down the low road of a police state, which we lurch further toward each year.

87. Tom's Gravatar Tom
    November 25, 2012 - 7:09 pm | Permalink
  88. Facio Libre's Gravatar Facio Libre
    November 25, 2012 - 7:06 pm | Permalink

Sometimes I wonder if we are fighting a winnable war.. With the advent of new technologies, the world is indeed changing (shrinking) whether we like it or not. When certain people live in close proximity of each other the natural outcome is that they will eventually start mixing. Lets just take air travel into consideration.. or any other means of transport. It is now much easier to travel from one distant place to another.. planes are getting bigger, faster, and cheaper.. same goes for trains, cars, or any other form of transportation. People are going to migrate and do it in larger numbers than ever. The nation state is under attack in more ways than one.. There is also the double edge sword consequence of the internet.. which can be used to spread culture and influence to other people.. I mean the internet allows for sites like this to exist but it is also being used by our opponents and hundreds if not thousands of disinformation media outlets are working against us just the same..

The world is getting smaller – that’s a fact. Lets say that we manage to secure a white homeland sometime in the not so distant future.. the question remains – for how long would we be able to hold on to it?? It’s not my intention to be negative but no one is suggesting, nor should they, that we stop these technological developments from taking place. Should our energy be better spent if we focused more on developing strategies of survival within the multi-cult framework??? Especially with regards to the American (and some European countries) experience.. the enemy is already inside the gates..

89. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    November 25, 2012 - 5:38 pm | Permalink

@fender:

“It won’t happen. America is dead.”

There are a lot of things wrong with America, but it isn’t dead.

(Although I’m not sure what exactly you mean when you use the words “America” and “dead”.)

Maybe you believe there is an insurmountable amount of things/inertia working against White people in America. And maybe that is true. But I doubt it.

I don’t think any individual can see the whole picture. We all have a limited perspective, even in the digital age of instant communication and easy access to information. There are so many factors and variables and they interact in unpredictable ways.

One of my main concerns is that some people will try to control and censor the internet. Hopefully there are intelligent people devoted to protecting the internet from things like that.

Anyway, I’m not trying to discourage you from your pessimistic position. I just wanted to share some of my thoughts in case they help someone somehow.

90. Mulegino's Gravatar Mulegino
    November 25, 2012 - 4:18 pm | Permalink

As soon as I heard that Spielberg was going to make a movie about Lincoln, I immediately reflected on two movies of his which have made a lasting impression on me: Raiders of the Lost Ark, and Schindler’s List. One consists of scene after scene of unbelievable characters, absurd scenarios, and wild leaps of fantasy; the other is about a guy trying to find the Ark of the Covenant.
    Contemporary Hollywood is like a manure pile in which a semi- precious stone may or may not be hidden- the search is not worth the time or trouble.

91. November 25, 2012 - 4:09 pm | Permalink

Reading this rather sobering account is instructive in many ways, firstly in reference to the good Professor’s post about secession the other day, it is a LIVELY topic for sure and THE ONLY peaceful way to settle all this:
    “Secession is a deeply American principle. This country was born through secession.”
    ~ Ron Paul

Because just as the American nation was made with unusual speed, so it is perfectly possible that it could be unmade. On speeded-up film, the great cloud formations boil up so that they dominate the sky. But they also unravel and melt away.
    [Time To Rethink Immigration, by Peter Brimelow, first published in National Review, June 22, 1992]

“The Palestinians are currently the most obvious victims of Jewish moral particularism”
    “Children have been shot in other conflicts I have covered, but never before have I watched as soldiers enticed children like mice into a trap and murdered them for sport.”
    Christopher Hedges, Pulitzer Prize Winning American Journalist, on assignment in Gaza

“And one must also mention the Jewish commitment to the slow motion, non-violent assault on the people and culture of the West”
    Professor MacDonald I would declare that the ONLY reason that it has been non-violent TO DATE, is that they have been wary of striking too soon. They INTEND the genocide of the White race, make NO mistake about it.

No other mythology so reeks of an insane lust to torture, to kill, to destroy, to create only desolation and nothingness. And this spiritual force has characterized the activities of the Jews throughout history: they can only destroy. And the few Jews to whom we should be profoundly grateful, notably Marcus Eli Ravage, Oscar Levy, and Maurice Samuel, have been so candid as to tell us the truth explicitly: “We are intruders, we are subverters.”–”We Jews…today are nothing else but the world’s seducers, its destroyers, its incendiaries, its executioners.”–”We Jews, we the destroyers, will remain destroyers forever.”

This is a cardinal fact that we must take into account in our estimates of the present. It is obvious that the Jews derive great profits from the many forms of subversion–from pornography and the incitement to degeneracy, from class warfare, from wars between nations of our race, from the inflation of counterfeit currencies and the impoverishment of our people, and from many similar activities. (5) But it we consider such things from the standpoint of the race, not from the standpoint of the individual Jew who battens on us, is it not likely that the material profit counts for much less than the spiritual satisfaction? And if we consider some of the Jew’s work, I cannot see how it could conceivably yield a net profit. What monetary gain can they have obtained, or intended to obtain, by spending vast sums to incite the niggers to rape, murder, and arson? What profit from destroying civilization in Rhodesia and making that land again a land of savages? What can the Jews in South Africa gain in material terms from their present intensive effort to destroy the white population and make of that country another Rhodesia? Is it not obvious that they could squeeze much more money out of the White population by peaceful parasitism and without inciting the racial hatreds that disrupt the economy and could conceivably bring retribution upon themselves? The only explanation, it seems to me, is that with their race as a whole spiritual considerations are paramount, paramount over profit and even over self-preservation. One can foresee the logical end in a future that may not be too distant: one can see the last Jews dying with exultation on the surface of a planet from which they have exterminated all other human beings, all animal, all vegetation, all life–a planet of which they have made “a desolation of desolations.”

Revilo P. Oliver, late Professor of the Classics, University of Illinois at Urbana

92. Mulegino's Gravatar Mulegino
    November 25, 2012 - 4:08 pm | Permalink

KM is spot on; the holidays have been commercialized and Yiddified to the point that they are just another orgiastic paroxysm of commercialism and mindless over indulgence; a weak anodyne against the coming deluge, in which the archetypal stupid American infotainment consumer can stuff his face, sip his lousy light beer and revel in his general lack of intellectual curiosity. He can even join in the chorus of laughs at his own expense, because, well, that is what his multicultural masters expect of him.
    Deep down, he must sense that something is dreadfully wrong, but with all the abundant cleavage and gladiatorial spectacles and pseudo-comic slobs , queers and sluts and culturally suicidal messaging, his pinhead can only handle one thing at a time. This is the ideal American prole!
    The dwellers in Plato’s cave were shackled and had no choice but to look at the wall and name the figures; our American couch potato willingly forsakes the truths of nature for the shadows.

93. fender's Gravatar fender
    November 25, 2012 - 3:22 pm | Permalink

@Luke:

It won’t happen. America is dead.

94. November 25, 2012 - 2:58 pm | Permalink

There is another way of looking at the subject.

When men’s hearts are breaking and their souls are plunged into the depths of despair, their great forebears turn their eyes towards them from the dim shadows of the past – those forebears who knew how to triumph over anxiety and affliction, mental servitude and physical bondage – and extend their eternal hands in a gesture of encouragement to despairing souls. Woe to the nation that is ashamed to clasp those hands.

– Chapter 12, Book I, Mein Kampf

If we are to be the last of the White men who conquered the world; if we are finally to be overwhelmed by a pack of rats, let us at least face the death of our race as our ancestors faced their death – like MEN. Let us not crawl down amongst the rats begging for mercy or trying to out-sneak them and pretend to be rats ourselves!

–USN Commander George Lincoln Rockwell, In Hoc Signo Vinces

Dance Shiva, Dance!

95. Sindbad's Gravatar Sindbad
    November 25, 2012 - 2:52 pm | Permalink

@Aquilax: One of the common ideea of both movies is to change the actual system with another one more brighter: the multicultural hell. The perversion is using the real need for change but from bad to worse.

By the way one of the infamous producers is a transexual. No wonder

96. Marcus's Gravatar Marcus
    November 25, 2012 - 2:05 pm | Permalink

@Aquilax, for a great example of censorship, slander, and dishonesty, look through (only once) the Wikipedia articles and discussion pages on the adl/splc enemies (among others). Wiki should be avoided at all costs, it dumbs the populace down anyway.

97. Aquilax's Gravatar Aquilax
    November 25, 2012 - 1:18 pm | Permalink

As an aside please note the rapid removal and ‘hiding’ of a recent article about Dr Macdonald on the dailymail.co.uk . I have a cousin in the UK who works on this tabloid and he told me that in just 5 hours they had hundreds of sympathetic comments re: the same situation in the UK. The article was hidden away with no comments published.
    ————-
    This is why we must stop letting negative emotions take over positive emotions.

We are right, and more people than we think are on our side.

People who let negative emotions take over are the same ones who will never act and always complain.

Thanks for sharing your story. One day, the mass media will be overwhelmed by the massive quantity of nationalist comments and nationalist blogs, they won’t be able to manipulate the news without the population realizing it.

And that’s when the trust between the population and the elite will be destroyed. I think human relations are all about trust at the end of the day.

98. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    November 25, 2012 - 1:01 pm | Permalink

@Luke:
    How superior it must feel to be the purist of the pure. Jared Taylor is a free white man running his own website as he sees fit. He has done a vast service to our people but he must be condemned and banished because he does not comport himself according to your standards.

We face many problems and opponents. I happen to agree that Jews are our most effective foes, certainly not the only ones. Those of you who insist that ‘naming the Jews’ is and should be our only goal are merely indulging, as usual, your own personal desires. I am willing to do whatever I can to help our brethren see the light. This often requires tact, discernment, patience and kindness. We must reach people where there are. When you begin to make progress by hitting everyone over the head with a sledge hammer I look forward to hearing about it. in the meantime, keep harping at your old buddy with the Asian wife for another couple of decades. That will bring about the revolution for sure. In all events, keep attacking all whites who do not conform to every letter of the law according to Luke. How is that working out for you?

99. Mary Thomas's Gravatar Mary Thomas
    November 25, 2012 - 12:04 pm | Permalink

One of the fastest ways to make an ignorant white see the light is a quick review of Bolshevism. Most people have no idea that the Bolsheviks were Jews and that they murdered MILLIONS of Christians, making their Holocaust pale in comparison.

100. Tadzio's Gravatar Tadzio
    November 25, 2012 - 11:52 am | Permalink

And after Christmas comes holocaust day. Let us return the favor with a bit of insurgency. I urge every reader here to prepare, and have at the ready, Holodomor posts that emphasize the jewish role in the greatest Genocide in the history of the European people, the slaughter of up to 8,000,000 Ukrainian Christians by a jewish inspired and controlled communist regime. Not here, everywhere else you can shoehorn it in. Report back.

Let us urinate copiously on the Holiest of their Holy Days. Happy Holocaust Day Everybody!

101. Luke's Gravatar Luke
    November 25, 2012 - 9:27 am | Permalink

@Heather Blue: But blacks ARE very interested and fully on board with the jews anti-white, white genocide agenda.

102. Luke's Gravatar Luke
    November 25, 2012 - 9:22 am | Permalink

@fender: Ah, but in the end – assuming we and Jared both live long enough to see it happen, we will get the final laugh.

Because Jared Taylor’s photograph will be posted on the bulletin board at every border patrol checkpoint station that will surround our White Ethnostate and the border patrol agents will be advised to deny this guy entry.

103. Bon, From the Land of Babble's Gravatar Bon, From the Land of Babble
    November 25, 2012 - 9:17 am | Permalink

@Aquilax:

Will Smith was originally cast as Neo.

104. Marcus's Gravatar Marcus
    November 25, 2012 - 4:42 am | Permalink

I was born and raised in the South, but I think the best outcome for the war would have been for Lincoln to have lived: he was intent on colonizing the slaves, and had tried to do so during the war, however Benjamin Butler couldn’t scrounge up enough ships in occupied New Orleans. Andrew Johnson was much more sympathetic to the negroes, and his successors were too corrupt to care about the situation one way or another.

105. Mike's Gravatar Mike
    November 25, 2012 - 12:39 am | Permalink

Thanks Prof. McDonald, I’m finding the holidays are becoming more difficult to deal with in personal life. Many of us are forced to bite our tongues and be polite around relatives and others that are, at this point, obviously our political and cultural enemies. Each holiday serves as a reminder of how far our “house is divided.”

106. Aquilax's Gravatar Aquilax
    November 24, 2012 - 11:59 pm | Permalink

Speaking of circus I recommend very much “Cloud Atlas”. It’s fascinating how disgusting it is. Probably more miserable then Inglosious Bastards
    ————
    The same people who directed the Matrix. And what does the Matrix show : a winning team made of diversity, against a team of evil losers made of whites that reproduce and look the same. The last sentences of Neo (Keanu Reeves) say it all : “you’re afraid of us, you’re afraid of change, […] I’m going to show these people what you don’t want them to see, a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries, a world where anything is possible.

107. Anglo-Australian's Gravatar Anglo-Australian
    November 24, 2012 - 11:22 pm | Permalink

108. Mint's Gravatar Mint
    November 24, 2012 - 11:15 pm | Permalink

@fnn:

What you quoted from Speigel was disturbing. Not the least because just about everything the author said was factually incorrect.

Also, I think Speigel was the magazine that wrote Obama was better than Jesus Christ. Yet Romney’s followers are “fanatics”.

I have given up arguing with leftists. There’s no point: they literally do not think. They are hateful, stupid, and they want to be ruled by a tyrant. They scream “nazi” at anything to their right, then they turn and legislate like Hitler. It’s like we are at war with actual demons who have taken a human form.

There are no more sober, freedom loving leftists. Only batcrap crazy monsters or receptacles for the Dragon and his followers.

109. Bryan's Gravatar Bryan
    November 24, 2012 - 10:58 pm | Permalink

Supposedly like Quentin, I am also part Cherokee. I say supposedly because it’s one of those stories that my grandmother told me without any proof to back it up. Either way, true or not, unlike Quentin I do not identify with Native Americans and never will. I say wake -up Quentin, we need to save White Christian America.

110. fnn's Gravatar fnn
    November 24, 2012 - 9:47 pm | Permalink

How the “international community” describes those Americans not fully on board with the postmodernist left’s project:

We want to believe that Obama failed because of the conservatives inside his own country. Indeed, the fanatics that Mitt Romney depends on have jettisoned everything that distinguishes the West: science and logic, reason and moderation, even simple decency. They hate homosexuals, the weak and the state. They oppress women and persecute immigrants. Their moralizing about abortion doesn’t even spare the victims of rape. They are the Taliban of the West.

111. Heather Blue's Gravatar Heather Blue
    November 24, 2012 - 9:21 pm | Permalink

112. Mary Thomas's Gravatar Mary Thomas
    November 24, 2012 - 8:50 pm | Permalink

Did anybody catch the Angelina Jolie comments regarding Thanksgiving? Oozing with self hateful ethnomasochism, she said that she planned to be out of the country on Thursday, to protest the murder and displacement of the Native Americans. Clearly, this woman has waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on her hands!

113. Jack Snitzel's Gravatar Jack Snitzel
    November 24, 2012 - 7:36 pm | Permalink

@fender:

Taylor is like a perfect example of a WASP.

That is why he never gets it, while he continues to lose.

114. Sindbad's Gravatar Sindbad
    November 24, 2012 - 6:35 pm | Permalink

2000 years ago Roman Empire mentained the old symbols of good old republicans days. And gave people bread and circus. And the people was happy. In 2 century AD, less then 200 yeras the all the pure roman blood was exhausted and complet mongrealization of Rome was over. Nothing new under the sun.

115. Sir Tristram's Gravatar Sir Tristram
    November 24, 2012 - 6:03 pm | Permalink

Point on, as usual.

A couple of my favorite honest Abe quotes:

“I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races. I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people. And I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. … And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

And, from a letter quoted by Bradford:

“The plan worked.”

116. Mark Potok's Gravatar Mark Potok
    November 24, 2012 - 4:53 pm | Permalink

I drove this guy home who is my lab partner in a class I’m taking.

He’s from Colombia and didn’t even know what Thanksgiving was.

He told me he got here simply because his friend lives here and told him “Hey if you wanna come to America just pick something to study.”

He said, “Okay, I’ll do electrical engineering.”

Done. Got a student visa.

Welcome to America.

He might as well stay here. America is basically an extension of South America now.

117. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    November 24, 2012 - 4:52 pm | Permalink

I have an inner perfectionist that wants to clarify a couple things I wrote in my comment here @Richard.

“Maybe people are trying to fill some kind of emptiness inside them, some sort of unmet spiritual need.”

Maybe “spiritual” isn’t the most appropriate word, because it can mean different meanings to different people. By “spiritual”, I mostly meant a kind of connection to other (White) people and our shared past and our vision of the future and the values we care about. Things like that. That’s spiritual to me.

“(The title of the video claims that Tarantino is “high”, but I that might be his normal state.)”

When I used the phrase “normal state”, I meant sober. Not “normal” in the sense that he is always “high”.

If those things didn’t need clarifying, then I apologize.

118. R. Lee's Gravatar R. Lee
    November 24, 2012 - 4:46 pm | Permalink

Not suicide, murder.

119. fender's Gravatar fender
    November 24, 2012 - 4:29 pm | Permalink

I posted a comment about Lincoln on Amren chastising them for ignoring the fact that it’s a movie made by jews to demonize and demoralize Whites, but of course it was deleted within minutes.

I despise Jared Tylor and his ilk at Amren for leading race-conscious Whites down a blind alley. There are so few of us, and even fewer who understand the jewish problem.

What would Taylor lose by naming the jew? The media elites already hound the guy and do everything they can to cancel his meetings. Who does he think he’s fooling?

The writer of Lincoln, a perfect example of his race:

“Looks White to me!” /Taylor

120. Gary's Gravatar Gary
    November 24, 2012 - 4:24 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the great article, Professor MacDonald.
    I tune out all TV except commercial-free pre-1950
    movies. Regarding slavery, we should note that
    Jews dominated the trans-Atlantic slave trade while
    Jewish ownership of slaves in America far exceeded
    rate of slave ownership by non-Jews.

On another related issue, just received my new passport,
    which is a lavish patroit ode with quotations from and/or
    depictions of the foundings fathers, Lincoln, etc. on
    nearly every page!
    Another attempt to lure Americans into believing all is
    normal in the post-9/11 American police state.
    The preceding is in line with the increased celebration of
    military holidays such as Memorial Day, Armistice day,
    etc. by my Marxist, liberal zhombies friends on
    Facebook, none of whom have ever been in military or
    owned a gun.

121. November 24, 2012 - 3:51 pm | Permalink

Excellent off-the-cuff piece, Dr. MacDonald. Just the kind of material we need to counter this coming month’s onslaught.

Yesterday on the car radio, I heard a retail association leader of some sort being interviewed on NPR about the new 8 p.m. Thursday beginning for “Black Friday” – his name was Cohen. He said it was necessary – store retailers had to ‘get up to speed with the times,’ which meant being open 24/7, including holidays, if they were going to be able to compete with online retailing. See, some compulsive shoppers might get online to shop while the stores are closed for (meaningless) White people’s holidays, and brick-and-mortar retailers can’t allow that! It doesn’t show the proper Jewish spirit that now guides our country.

I had to switch back to the am station that didn’t have anything much better on.

122. November 24, 2012 - 3:30 pm | Permalink

“the current government in a country that was founded, built, and run by Whites until very recently.”
    Kevin certainly you know better than that. Washington, by allowing Hamilton to do what he did exposed himself for the jew scoundrel he was. And what about the Green Dragon tavern where the Tea Party scam was planned? British warships in the harbor that did NOTHING to stop it.

123. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    November 24, 2012 - 3:14 pm | Permalink

You captured a lot of truth in this article, Dr. MacDonald. Thanks.

I turned on the Macy’s Thanksgiving parade and, of course, it was hosted by a black male and White blond female.

A person can get seriously discouraged and depressed thinking about our culture; things like Black Friday and the relatively meaningless football games and other distractions. Maybe people are trying to fill some kind of emptiness inside them, some sort of unmet spiritual need.

Regarding Quentin Tarintino.

Here’s Conan O’Brien interviewing him a few years ago.

It’s sort of unsettling to think that the person being interviewed (Tarantino) has the power to connect with and shape millions of minds via his movies.

Anyway, I hope others have a good weekend.

124. omop's Gravatar omop
    November 24, 2012 - 3:14 pm | Permalink

Age old celebrations……

Jewish Ritual Murder in England Before 1290

Arnold S. Leese

The first known case occurred in 1144; after that, cases cropped up from time to time until the Jews were expelled from the realm by Edward I. The most famous of these incidents was that of Little St. Hugh of Lincoln in 1255. I record these cases in chronological order; and I do not deny the possibility that some of them, in which details are lacking, were “trumped up” ones, where death may have been due to causes other than ritual murder and the Jews blamed for it.
    But the case of St. Hugh, particularly, was juridically decided, and the Close and Patent Rolls of the Realm record definitely cases at London, Winchester and Oxford. There seems no reason to doubt that many cases of ritual murder have been unsuspected and even undiscovered.

1144, Norwich. A twelve year-old boy was crucified and his side pierced at the Jewish Passover. His body was found in a sack hidden in a tree.

A converted Jew, called Theobald of Cambridge, confessed that the Jews took blood every year from a Christian child because they thought that only by so doing could they ever obtain their freedom and return to Palestine; and that it was their custom to draw lots to decide whence the blood was to be supplied; Theobald said that last year the lot fell to Narbonne, but in this year to Norwich.

In J. C. Cox’s Norfolk Churches, vol. II, p. 47, as also in the Victoria County History of Norfolk, 1906, vol.. II, is an illustration of an old painted rood-screen depicting the ritual murder of St. William; the screen itself is in Loddon Church, Norfolk, unless the power of Jewish money has had it removed.
    John Foxe’s Acts and Monuments of the Church records this ritual murder, as did the Ballandists and other historians.

The Prior, William Turbe, who afterwards became Bishop of Norwich, was the leading light in insisting that the crime was one of Jewish ritual murder; in the Dictionary of National Biography (edited by a Jew!) it is made clear that his career, quite apart from this ritual murder case, is that of a man of great strength of character and moral courage.

1160, Gloucester. The body of a child named Harold was found in the river with the usual wounds of crucifixion. Sometimes wrongly dated 1168. (Recorded in Monumenta Germania Historica, vol. VI (Erfurt Annals); Polychronicon, R. Higdon; Chronicles, R. Grafton, p. 46.)

1192, Winchester. A boy crucified. Mentioned in the Jewish Encyclopaedia as being a false charge.

125. Hedgerow's Gravatar Hedgerow
    November 24, 2012 - 2:57 pm | Permalink

Quentin Tarantino could make a gory movie about this American Indian on American Indian massacre. Click on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crow_Creek_massacre

126. Venona's Gravatar Venona
    November 24, 2012 - 2:38 pm | Permalink

As a rule I don’t watch much television, but I found myself in a room with a super-duper high definition electronic jew while visiting relatives on Thanksgiving. It ruined what was otherwise a fun family get together.

127. j1mmy zeta's Gravatar j1mmy zeta
    November 24, 2012 - 2:27 pm | Permalink
  128. Hedgerow's Gravatar Hedgerow
    November 24, 2012 - 2:22 pm | Permalink

Somehow I doubt Quentin Tarantino is reluctant to take advantage of the things Whites have made available, including Thomas Edison’s invention of the movie camera.

129. Sean's Gravatar Sean
    November 24, 2012 - 2:22 pm | Permalink

Red State – Official Trailer HD (2011)
    Red state americans vs suburban mall rat americans