Richard Spencer’s Mom-gate

Marcus Alethia, Ph.D.

The offending building owned by Richard’s mom

Current events oddly compel me to once again broach the subject of the newly most hated man in America: Richard Spencer. But this time the topic isn’t the man, but his mother. America is currently in the throes of a gripping drama known (by me) as “Richard Spencer’s Mom-gate.”

Most readers probably know the story. Richard Spencer’s mother lives in a small town in Montana. As Richard manages to get himself in the news quite a bit, his mother is increasingly being harassed by a predominantly Jewish local group. This consists of a shrewish Jewish real estate agent and a puzzlingly too-much-time-on-his-hands reform Rabbi, as well as others in a group ironically titled “Love Lives Here” that are determined to protest the fact that Richard Spencer has a Mom he loves who dares to live there.

Clearly, Spencer should either not have a Mom, or if he has to, she should live somewhere where there are no people to be offended by her existence. Maybe 20 miles east, up on a glacier. But not in a beautiful town named Whitefish (which, by the way, is the exact type of fish my own Mom uses in her homemade gefilte fish).

A beautiful town named Whitefish

Unfortunately, Spencer does have what appears to be a nice and reasonable mother who stands by her son despite disagreeing with and publicly disavowing his political views, which is exactly what I’d imagine my mother would do if she ever knew I wrote for The Occidental Observer. Richard Spencer’s Mom doesn’t understand her son’s views, and has absolutely no affiliation with any of his projects.  Yet somehow, the mere fact of their relation is enough to trigger some of Whitefish’s small Jewish community into trying to bully her into selling her property and donating some of the money to their organization.

This is all even more odd since Richard Spencer is not generally a fierce critic of Jews. From what I’ve read, I think he probably thinks that in an ideal world, most or all Jews should move to Israel. Many Israelis think this as well, but nobody’s harassing their Moms about it. My guess is that the Whitefishers follow Spencer news quite closely and were re-triggered by the recent media manufactured “hailgate”.

Advertisement - Time to SUBSCRIBE now!

Things got weirder when the Daily Stormer’s Andrew Anglin got involved. I don’t care much for the Daily Stormer and they wouldn’t care much for me. They would call me names like kike and probably suggest I be put in an oven, or they’d accuse me of entryism and say I shouldn’t be trusted because I’m a dirty Jew (I’m actually clean). Regardless of our differences (I have a higher IQ), I and some other Jews I know enjoy occasionally reading the Stormer. In an era where trolling has been elevated to an art-form and form of mass entertainment, even Jewish trolls respect goyish master trolls.

Anglin wrote a series of posts calling for action against the people harassing Richard Spencer’s mom. He included their names and contact information and in my opinion, showed a serious moral lapse in making fun of and urging harassment of one of the targets’ children. Nobody ever accused the Stormer of subtlety, kindness, or good taste. Later, as the trolling intensified, Anglin announced his intention to utilize Montana’s open carry laws and launch an anti-Jewish march through the town toting rifles. As an aside, anybody remember the days when the ACLU would have jumped to protect something like that?

At this point the hysteria reached a fever pitch.  Montana’s politicians wrote a letter decrying the looming assault of “white supremacists” on their Whitefish. In the comment section of the Washington Post story Jews and sympathetic non-Jews responded with fear and rage. Anglin, as usual, provoked a mighty Storm. The concept of “don’t feed the trolls” seems completely lost on these people. Or maybe manufactured outrage is necessary when you’re posturing as a tolerant, progressive type —  the type who would destroy a woman’s business and ostracize her because she dared to give birth to someone who thinks differently than you do.

All of this is sort of funny, and sad, but mainly painfully insane.  As everybody works themselves into a lather worrying about the 200 white supremacist marchers (with guns!) coming to menace the poor snow-Jews of the Bitterroot, somehow nobody remembers that these Montanan ice-Jews actually started this. Richard Spencer’s Mom wasn’t doing anything but being Richard Spencer’s Mom. Moms have a right to be Moms and live in the towns they live in.

What we have here are some progressive-liberal Jews assuming that that they have the right to “get rid of hate” by being mean-spirited and hateful, and then shrieking about it when their bullying and harassment produces mean-spirited harassment back. There’s an old Polish saying popular in Stormer circles: “the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.” I don’t like this saying much but you can’t tell me it isn’t apropos here.

So thanks, mountain Jews. Once again, Spencer is right, and now, even Andrew Anglin is right. I don’t much like Anglin’s rhetoric or tactics but he is not the main villain in this picture. There is one primary victim here — Mom. There is one primary villain here — the Jews who chose, without justification, to harass her. It would have been easy to just not pay any attention to Mrs. Spencer and let her live her life. Even now, I’m sure an apology and pledge to stop harassing her would end this all immediately. But that would mean the people responsible would have to stop playing the victim. And herein lies the problem.

What this episode shows is that while Jews are not always the victims, they will invariably pretend to be, particularly when there are energetic trolls around to goad them on. Here, these particular Jews were clearly the aggressors. And what that suggests to those able to get a glimpse behind the curtain is that maybe, just maybe, Jews really aren’t generally victims these days at all.

Share and Enjoy:
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Google Bookmarks

83 Comments to "Richard Spencer’s Mom-gate"

1. tadzio308's Gravatar tadzio308
    December 29, 2016 - 10:55 pm | Permalink

“Jewish history is a set of fables tied clumsily together to portray a false image of a victorious narrative. Jewish history is a set of blind spots bundled together by myth, fantasies and lies…it is there to hide and to disguise, rather than to reveal and inform…In Jewish history texts chronology always launches when Jewish suffering begins. Jewish history transcends itself beyond the notion of causality.” – Gilad Atzmon, who handed in his jew card long ago.
    Professional Jews especially remind me of the brat who runs to his mommy bawling, “No fair. No fair, Mommy. He hit back.”

• December 30, 2016 - 6:42 pm | Permalink

They no say “he hit back”. They say “he hit”. Whatever preceded doesn’t matter. Jews are chosen, you don’t know? That they are chosen is written in the holy book, written by Jews.

2. Alicia's Gravatar Alicia
    December 30, 2016 - 4:50 am | Permalink

I find this “occasion” to learn something about my ancestral culture on a US website quite remarkable. I was born (1951) and bred in Poland but have never heard – or read about – this “old Polish saying” you had an urge to enrich your argument with. As I hold an LL D it actually might be a bit tricky to brush me aside as the proverbial boor of Polish stock. (And my hearing ability has always been excellent; it is still intact.)

• MA's Gravatar MA
      December 30, 2016 - 6:21 pm | Permalink

I’ll look into that more. I saw a number of sources allude to it as a 16th or 17th century saying, which might explain why you never heard it, but of course those sources might be mistaken too.
      MA

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
        December 31, 2016 - 2:41 pm | Permalink

My Berlin-born step-father [ a conscientious objector assigned as chauffeur to Admiral Mueller ], told me of a derogatory term, used regularly by German assimilated Jews to describe their newer arrivals from the East. I forgot it and no one I enquired of could help. Its present absence does not disprove its prior existence. These social-history aspects often get lost, or are simply written out of History by ideologies of successive regimes. I am unable to find a connection between being a Doctor of Law [ such degree being awarded for completion of studies as well as often for peripheral “accomplishments” ], and being an expert on often criminalized and ‘disappeared’ proverbs, jokes, folk-wisdoms.

• Alicia's Gravatar Alicia
          January 1, 2017 - 6:09 am | Permalink

Right, Charles. There is no connection, of course. As I for the first time had come across this “old Polish saying” on an American “hate”- website I found it especially offending that a Jew would attempt to smear my former homeland’s culture, on a forum for Whites at that. By referring to my doctor degree (from the University of Uppsala) I simply wanted to counter the by Jews (in particular) spread and established myth about the boorishness of non-Jewish Poles. (I live in Sweden since 1974, a country that is since a while – like Germany – “enriched” by truly primitive folks, thanks to the chosenite elite.)

• JasonP's Gravatar JasonP
      December 31, 2016 - 3:16 am | Permalink

Alicja,
      I am from Poland as well and I concur.

• Alicia's Gravatar Alicia
        January 1, 2017 - 5:39 am | Permalink

Thank you, Jason. Painting Poles as the planet’s arch anti-Semites seems to be a part of their chutzpah, since many communist bigwigs that have been in power in Poland long before I was born have Jewish backgrond. If I hadn’t left the Iron Courtain, I would have continued being in the dark. Naturally, the selfproclaimed geniuses never have stopped pulling the strings in Poland, just adjusted the tactics. By the way, do you know that the present leader of the governing party, PiS, Law and Justice, a crypto Jaroslaw Kaczynski vel Kalkstein had a prominent communist for a father? Unfortunately this (((“chosen enrichment”))) of IQ is considerable even within the Catholic church. But, of course, we boorish Poles of Slav origins aren’t expected to see what is underneath their ethernal symphony over the unparalleled suffering.

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
          January 2, 2017 - 10:23 pm | Permalink

Alicia, I am guessing, that you are distressed by the recent accusation by the only democracy in the Middle-East, that you never came to grips with your horrible anti-Semitic past; which accusation was also vehemently rebutted by your government. Both were not entirely truthful according to the truthful documentation. You are extrapolating far too much from the quotation; its provenance is immaterial. It itself is directed against Jews, for good and widely-known reasons. A position with which you are not at odds. So where is the attack on your culture as a whole ? Who exactly is calling you a boorish, Slavic Pole. Only an ignoramus who is unacquainted with the artists, musicians and scientists Poland has given to the world, including Lech Walesa and those who stood by the American Revolution.
          I was visiting my German maternal grandparents in Polsnitz [ Pelcznice ], 2 kms from Freiburg, now Swiebodzice; the seat of my paternal side, six years before you were born, and again in ’93. I wrote a graduate paper on Katyn, eons before it became a household word. Wish we could converse longer, but the Moderator is going to kick us both off, for using his site as a private e-mail server. Very best wishes for 2017.

• blake121666's Gravatar blake121666
      December 31, 2016 - 11:32 pm | Permalink

“The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. — Polish proverb” has been tossed around for at least a decade and a half. I think I’ve even heard it stated on national network news in the US.

I guess it is like the bogus Voltaire quote “To learn who rules over you …”

I’m guessing that Edgar J. Steele might be the origin of this bogus “Polish proverb”:

It’s pretty ubiquitous in anti-Semitic circles (and even elsewhere). Just google around and see the number of web hits for it.

3. Kai Wesselchak's Gravatar Kai Wesselchak
    December 30, 2016 - 7:48 am | Permalink

Thanks for the great article demolishing the myth of modern Jewish victimhood, Dr. Alethia.

4. Eric Kunnap's Gravatar Eric Kunnap
    December 30, 2016 - 7:55 am | Permalink

Regarding the tactic used by real estate agent Tanya Gersh, “Love Lives Here”, and others engaged in the attack on Richard Spencer’s mother: Is it not strikingly similar to the methods used in Israel when their government bulldozes down the homes of parents of Palestinians they have convicted for various crimes? Is this “justice” in the eyes of the Organized Jewish Community? If so, I don’t think the average American would approve, and most would conclude that these people are playing dirty. But they never get the “whole” story, and they do not know who Rachel Corrie is! So, until they discover alternative news sources and think for themselves, the broad public will continue to believe the victimhood stories of these nasty groups. The broad public will continue their altruistic behavior while these others play dirty.

5. December 30, 2016 - 8:46 am | Permalink

By traditional Chinese standards, anyone who does not respect social relations (mom, dad, grandpa, grandma, ruler) is evil. Clearly the Jews are not respecting Specter’s family relations here, and undoubtedly assume the role of moral villains. Chinese don not respect people who are like this, and Whites should not either lest they be taken advantage of.

• Lothar von Trotha's Gravatar Lothar von Trotha
      December 31, 2016 - 1:16 pm | Permalink

That kind of Confucian filial piety is assaulted by these people as “patriarchy.”

They have nothing to gain from the stability provided by ancestor worship and Kongzi’s advice to be the best scholar, peasant, or ruler that you can be. As in medieval Europe, with its disdain for commerce and eventual disdain for standing armies, Kongzi’s hierarchy does not place merchants and soldiers in a favorable spot. Both can be used to enforce an unnatural will on a population through deceit or intimidation.

We don’t have Trotsky’s Red Army to crush Kronstadt Rebellions left and right, but there is a standing political/cultural/media army of primarily economic intimidation through threats of boycotts. South Africa saw this, North Carolina saw this with the transgender bathrooms, Whitefish is now seeing this.

Whitefish’s pastors urging the community to place menorahs in their windows in “solidarity,” the media’s use of children for the “victimized” Jews, the mayor and other officials’ statements about there being no room for “hate” in Montana, and all the rest are theater for typical purposes of manipulation and the Jews being able to have public officials conspicuously crook the knee to their power as an example of anyone else who interprets free speech or calling out Jewish racketeering in way that harms their interests.

6. Ed's Gravatar Ed
    December 30, 2016 - 8:46 am | Permalink

An honest Jew. It’s a shame their are not more like you. Can you honestly expect the Daily Stormer to trust you with their long history of deception and attempts to subvert the alt-right movement with scum like Milo? The Daily Stormer is doing EXACTLY what Jews have done to us and the Jews HATE it. As far as your higher IQ claim, The IQ bell curve only shows the averages. There are many whites with very high IQ’s and being that there are over 20 times more white Gentiles than Jews in America, that would definitely negate the higher general average, yet we still have delusional Jews openly expressing a lie of some sort of racial supremacy as an excuse for their achievements, rather than admitting that it is more related to the very nepotism they condemn whites as “racist” for if they should attempt the same. Jews like yourself that honestly and objectively evaluate situations could save your entire tribe from the inevitable backlash that is definitely coming, AGAIN!

• m's Gravatar m
      December 31, 2016 - 5:40 am | Permalink

Here’s the thing, Ed. IQ or problem solving intelligence is important, but more important (or at least as important) for social order, community, and family is wisdom and morality. If one is going to brag, it’s better to brag that one is wise and moral than it is to tout one’s IQ.

However, a man who is both intelligent and moral does not have occasion to brag. His wisdom tells him that if it is important for others to know, his actions will show it, as will his words.

• Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
        December 31, 2016 - 11:20 am | Permalink

Great comment; thank you. The last sentence especially amounts to the fons et origo of all moral education.

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
      December 31, 2016 - 4:11 pm | Permalink

Ed : ” It’s a shame there are not more like you “. What of Dr. Alfred Lilienthal, NY insider and his “Zionist Connection”; Finkelstein and his “Holocaust Industry”; Shamir; Israel Shahak and his ” Jewish History, Jewish Religion; the Weight of Three Thousand Years”, in my opinion the most deconstructive tome ever. He learned Hebrew, as a professor of chemistry in Jerusalem and explained the deliberate mistranslations from Hebrew to the cleaned-up English versions of their central tenets. Including the passage where some idiot-savant Rebbe condones sex between a man and a girl of “three years-and a day”. Similarly between a man and a boy of “nine years-and a day”. The “Rules” for sex between a son and his mother. In a milder strain Atzmon and a myriad of others. What initial disappointment, what anger, what outrage, which finally imbued them with death-defying courage: all Jews disclosing the internal secrets of this unequalled religion, after all, were declared as open game by their Talmud. [Fatwah].

7. Jed's Gravatar Jed
    December 30, 2016 - 11:13 am | Permalink

Tanya Gersh has probably been salivating over this property for years, and is using the controversy to finally wrest ownership from Spencer’s mother. Jews love owning real estate.

This has nothing to do with Richard Spencer, or racism, or anti-Semitism, or Neo-Nazis. This is the story one opportunistic Jewish woman.

8. Franklin Ryckaert's Gravatar Franklin Ryckaert
    December 30, 2016 - 12:48 pm | Permalink

Alethia means “truth” in Greek. Unfortunately Mr. Alethia doesn’t tell the full truth. “Mom-gate” is far worse than only a case of harassment, it is a case of outright extortion. This is what happened in the words of Richard Spencer’s mother :

” On November 22, Gersh and I spoke on the phone. She relayed to me that if I did not sell my building, 200 protesters and national media would show up outside — which would drive down the property value — until I complied. Gersh’s other conditions included that I make a public denunciation of my son in a statement written by the Montana Human Rights Network and that I make a donation to this organization from the sale of the property. As Gersh announced on Facebook, she was “spear heading” the campaign.

Gersh followed up on her conditions in a number of emails, which I’ve just made public. She even shamelessly suggested that she act as my realtor! In other words, she and the local “human rights” organizations appeared to seek financial benefit from threats of protests and reputation damage. The same day Gersh first contacted me, I received a sales offer, even though I had not expressed any intention to sell, nor had anything been publicized.

One renter reported to me that Gersh threatened her business with boycotts unless she moved. This renter also alleged that Gersh called her “collateral damage.” As the manager of the property, I employ a number of local maids and other maintenance personnel, who would lose their jobs if I were to sell. More “collateral damage,” I guess.”

Source : http:// http://www.dailystormer.com/neo-nazis-demand-tanya-gersh-sell-her-home-give-the-mone...

This is a combination of the worst of Jewish character traits : greed, arrogance, hypocrisy, chutzpah and in the end, when the inevitable reaction comes, hypocritical self-pity. An example in micro of Jewish history in macro.

• I.W.'s Gravatar I.W.
      December 30, 2016 - 4:18 pm | Permalink

Thank you for telling it like it is – it’s a relief to read and very uplifting. It’s been said truth is the first casualty of war. Jews have been waging war on gentiles “by way of deception” since their beginnings, often remaining behind the scenes as they mostly are today. The better we know them the better chance we have to survive. We have a right to survive – and we’re being taught that we don’t. Their survival chances may not improve likewise though with truth told, given that they don’t seem to be able to do other than what they’ve been doing, and we can’t afford that any longer.

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
        January 4, 2017 - 6:28 pm | Permalink

I.W., and others have said, that truth itself is the first casualty, which indeed leads us into war. E.g. WMDs.

• Henry's Gravatar Henry
      December 30, 2016 - 5:24 pm | Permalink

Ph.D. or not, Jews should not be allowed to essay on this, or any other issue, unless their IQ is at least 120…

• Peter's Gravatar Peter
      December 31, 2016 - 4:24 am | Permalink

I agree and the political establishment there, including the governor, are backing the Jews against Spencer’s mother which enrages me even more. Even in the state of Montana, which like Idaho (and the entire south), Jews have insulted for more than 30 years as a state of “white supremacists”, “NAZIS” and “racists” the Jews have used their thousands year old technique of cozying up to the powerful so they can persecute those they don’t like. And then they ask again “Why us?” when payback time comes.

My statement is not a criticism of the author of the article though.

• Scott Comin's Gravatar Scott Comin
      December 31, 2016 - 5:35 am | Permalink

Thank god she did not sell!! She did not let that white european guilt, induced by the media, control her. Pathological altruism and rugged individualism will be our ultimate demise- if we don’t wake up. Thank you Mr Alethia for your support of Mr Spencer’s mom. Much appreciated. We need people like you and Bernie Sanders to talk truth to power.

• Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
        December 31, 2016 - 11:09 am | Permalink

Please don’t allow appearances to deceive you, Mr. Comin. Just because Bernie Sanders is an old and grandfatherly-looking Jewish communist does not make him any the less of a hard-line Jewish communist. Sanders does not talk truth to power; he is power communing with itself and lying in its teeth to the rest of us. What Mr. Alethia is is yet to be determined with certainty.

• T. J.'s Gravatar T. J.
      December 31, 2016 - 3:37 pm | Permalink

SPECTRE (SPecial Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion. . . . from James Bond series. . .the jewish way. . .jew world order

9. I.W.'s Gravatar I.W.
    December 30, 2016 - 1:22 pm | Permalink

“…Jews really aren’t generally victims these days at all.”

Have they ever been, generally or otherwise? Yes, for eons there have been reactions to them and safeguards taken against them, but when have they ever been “victims”? From their earliest days (according to Roman historian Tacitus and others, up to Benjamin Freedman and ongoing) they’ve set themselves apart from and at war with gentiles — presenting themselves as superior and entitled, as their Babylonian Talmud claims. The principle of fair exchange with gentiles as a general practice seems unknown to them, yet fair dealing is required between those of good will; even gifts are exchanged or freely given. What is the U.S. (or any other country) getting in exchange for what the Jews “take” one way and other, ongoing? Then demand “reparations” when they push too hard for too long, extorting even more. Paying tribute and (extorted) reparations is not gift-giving and I hope the American people will wake up before it is too late.

Superior intelligence? There are many more intelligent gentiles than intelligent Jews; Bobby Fischer refers to the latter as “cunning rats” — which isn’t exactly the same as being of superior intelligence. There are intelligent Jews of course, but how does that “entitle” them to whatever they can con, steal and extort?

Quoting Israel Sharmir, “Israel works all the ropes,” and “A good time for the Jews is not a good time for mankind. The blessing of the Jews is a curse for others. The regimes that are “good for Jews” are rarely good for anybody else.”

Jews are better known for evil doing and self-adulation than intelligence.

• Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
      December 30, 2016 - 10:45 pm | Permalink

The American people “wake up”? Millions of people in this country, don’t even know they are asleep. I’m sorry, but it’s as if there is the attitude that unless Americans exhibit a healthy dose of stupidity once in a while, they just aren’t proper Americans…LOL Just a long time personal observation. Peace.

• December 31, 2016 - 10:25 am | Permalink

If this is true of whites, it’s even more true of blacks. They are played by Jews in many ways – ‘BLM’, routine lying about black crimes, routine lying about black abilities, routine lying about slavery, routine lies about manufactured types like ‘Martin Luther King’, fantasies about black Africa, lies about beneficiaries from assets such as gold in Africa, lies about pay for single black mothers. There’s some evidence blacks know this, e.g. experiences with Jewish teachers and Jewish landlords. I don’t know about Mexicans etc; their grasp may be even worse.

• Lothar von Trotha's Gravatar Lothar von Trotha
      December 31, 2016 - 1:31 pm | Permalink

There certainly have been many “persecutions,” but the times in which communities went after Jews for zero reason whatsoever are considerably fewer.

Those Romans burned down the second temple? That kind of thing will happen when your Zealots carry on assassination campaigns and start building armies.

Edward I is telling them to leave England? Maybe their shackling the serfs in debt with usury operations after being prohibited from doing so had something to do with it.

Those Spaniards carried out an Inquisition? I wonder if opening the gates to the Moors had anything to do with that, or serving as court Jews for them?

Martin Luther, Schopenhauer, and others accuse them of constant perfidy? Is it reasonable to think that brilliant minds from Cicero to Ezra Pound suddenly didn’t fabricate patterns where none existed in different areas at different times on such a consistent basis? Could they have actually experienced conspiciously high rates of lying from these people?

Those Lithuanians, Ukrainians etc. are attacking Jews? Could their fomenting revolutionary sentiment, which later culminated in their significant contributions to Bolshevik atrocities have anything to do with it?

Henry Ford isn’t so happy with them? Maybe Kuhn, Loeb + Co., (((Goldman))) Sachs, Spartacist Uprising, (((Bela Kun))), the “Russian” Revolution, their founding of the ADL, the NAACP, contribution to extending the Great War to exact the Balfour Declaration, and intrigues at the Paris Peace Conference had something to do with it?

Nazis plan on terrorizing Jewish children in a quiet Montana town? Could a conspicuous attempt to colonize such towns literally and ideologically, pushing out tangential pro-Whites with blackmail, pooling resources to buy up the sources of influence, and making public displays of their power and ability to spread calumny about their actions have anything to do with it, or did “white supremacists” get hysterical and decide to “spread hatred” for no apparent reason?

It goes on and on, but all we’re told to believe is that they were a perpetually victimized people. The only remotely viable instance is the “blood libel” accusations of Jews killing children and baking their blood into matzoh, but Dr. Joyce and others have done a good job questioning whether these were truly cases of superstitious goyim just losing their minds in violent pogroms for made up reasons.

The one thing you can trust is that even the “friendly” ones will have self-interest in mind, which is why this “I know that feel, goy” author had to invoke the spectre of the mindless peasant/Cossack mob, crow about his superior IQ, and insert little needling comments while feigning friendship. The benefits of buddying up with such people are minimal, the costs are always the same and merely a matter of time. An almost irrational, kneejerk aversion to them will always be preferable to thinking case-by-case treatment won’t end up the same as would policies taken by a typical benighted “Jewish victimization narrative” gentile who uncritically accepts their version of events.

10. norm741's Gravatar norm741
    December 30, 2016 - 3:20 pm | Permalink

This greed of Jewish extortion only makes Anti Semites stronger.

11. Bob's Gravatar Bob
    December 30, 2016 - 3:35 pm | Permalink

First let me thank Dr. Alethia for his article. I have no reason to doubt his sincerity or motives. I, like Dr. Alethia, have not been a fan of Anglin, but his efforts on behalf of Richard Spencer’s mother have changed that. Anyone who steps up to take effective action (yes Anglin has been effective in this case) against the kind of criminality displayed by Gersh and “Love lives here”, has earned both my respect and my support.

As much as I appreciate Dr. Alethia’s article, I must be honest here and admit that I too do not believe that anyone who self-identifies as “Jewish” has any place in this movement, save perhaps as a “supporter”. I feel this way because not to would be to ignore history and open ourselves to subversive activities for which Jews are famous. I hope that Dr. Alethia can understand this sentiment and not take it personally. I’m sure he is an honorable man and can understand why I and others would feel this way.

Insofar as the activities of Ms. Gersh and “love lives here” are concerned, their actions are a textbook example of EXTORTION. This is a crime and I am at a loss to understand why the Whitefish Police Department is not investigating it as such. Why is the local District Attorney not preparing a case?

Anglin’s tactics in this instance are exactly the correct way to respond to this. As a movment, we should all be involved in this. This is an opportunity to expose “Jewish power” like none we have yet encountered and we should not let it slip away.

Whitefish should be flooded with Alt-Right personalities, activists and supporters. Like the pitbull that has grasped the bull by the tail, we should sink our teeth in and not let go. We should press this issue home…demanding prosecution of Ms. Gersh and “Love lives here” with a view toward driving both out of business and out of Montana.

This is a battle that we can win. More importantly it is a battle which places us in the position of defending “Mom” (nothing more American than that) and Jewry in the position of either defending Gersh’s criminality or admitting that yes, Jewish criminality is not just a “canard”, it in fact does exist. My own view is that Jewish organizations will continue to double down on this.

Americans may be squeamish about anything “nazi”. They may be uneasy with embracing White identity, but what Americans will never be shy about is DEFENDING MOM!. I’m ready to go to Whitefish to join the march there, how many of you are willing to join us? Would Professor MacDonald be willing to come to Whitefish to speak to us? What about the other Alt-right activists? Ramz Paul (if you need a ride Paul you can ride with me, I’ll be driving out of OKC)? So many of us have been wringing our hands about “what can we do?” and/or “how can I help the cause?”, well this is it. If we cannot turn out to make a stand in Whitefish MT, then where will we ever make a stand?

Whitefish or bust!

12. December 30, 2016 - 3:36 pm | Permalink

I believe there are millions of White Jews in America and Canada combined who want to live in peace, who identify more like White than like Jew. Everybody who is White is certainly welcome. MENA Jews or Falash Mura not welcome.

I have figured out Jews, for real. Borderline Personality Disorder. It’s what’s most commonly called sociopaths. “The Jew cries out as he strikes you” very well fits the profile of sociopath. Look at Soros. He openly advocates White genocide through the flood of Europe with hundreds of millions of Africans. He finances it, he calls for Europe to finance its own genocide. Whenever convenient to him, he bills this immigrants invasion to (of all people) Putin. One for chutzpa. BTW, chutzpa also fits the sociopath definition. Only Jews have a word for it because only Jews have a pathologic amount of sociopaths. A normal society has around 4% of them. There is a strong correlation between sociopathy and preference for the lawyer profession. Guess what, there is a strong correlation between being a Jew and being a lawyer.

With their chosen-ness Jews are openly supremacists. While at it, they bill supremacism to Germans and Whites, all the while they are exterminating us. Sociopaths anybody?

The biggest cure for sociopaths is the light of sun. The more we report their misdeeds out, the less effective sociopaths are. Then, I advocate for another approach as well. There is a trait in the WASP world that makes it especially vulnerable to Jewish predation. The forgiveness.

They had us gripped with that Holocaust thing. Again, exterminating us while accusing us of genocide. Chutzpa, sociopath. That doesn’t work anymore, and nothing else will. We must keep pushing from all directions, the ball still rolls against us.

• December 30, 2016 - 4:44 pm | Permalink

Be done with forgiveness. Sweet revenge. Be less genuine, more malicious. That works very well with sociopaths.

• Sam J.'s Gravatar Sam J.
      December 31, 2016 - 11:09 pm | Permalink

“…I have figured out Jews, for real. Borderline Personality Disorder. It’s what’s most commonly called sociopaths… chutzpa also fits the sociopath definition. Only Jews have a word for it because only Jews have a pathologic amount of sociopaths…”

I think you are 100% exactly correct and it’s the KEY to understanding Jews. I wish everyone thought like this. I call them psychopaths though. I can see no discernible difference between psychopaths and sociopaths. Their religion is psychopathic, their behavior is psychopathic, their whacky plans to rule the world are psychopathic. Someone told me earlier to use Occams razor well you can’t always do that with psychopaths as they are extremely fond of convoluted freak ideas. It’s one reason they are successful because no one in their right mind would do some of the things they do. I may be wrong about them being psychopaths but if you assume they are you’ll never be surprised and their behavior makes sense.
      One of the great advantages of thinking they are psychopaths is you’re much less likely to be taken in by their silly plans. When you look at their actions you don’t think about what a normal person would do. Just what have they done.

I have a theory of why Jews are slightly smarter. Have you ever seen a child hurt, or an animal or even cried during a movie? These feeling are from empathy and can be extremely powerful. I’ve had very strong feeling from these type events. Now how much brain area do you think it takes to produce such a thing as empathy? I bet it’s not negligible. So if your a psychopath the extra 10% or so brain matter that is used for empathy can be used for general processing. Hence slightly smarter. Empathy is a very powerful civilizing force. There’s many theories on how civilization happened, well maybe it was more empathy. How many times have you been alone with someone in your life where you could have killed them and taken their money? I bet many but you wouldn’t do that because you have empathy. This is why Jews are so dangerous. When they’re in power people are worth nothing to them except as tools.

• January 1, 2017 - 8:18 am | Permalink

This will sound off topic, but it isn’t. This is my experience how to deal with sociopaths. I had this sociopath “friend” who is a mathematics professor at Oakland University (OU), Michigan. In 2008 he became president of a university in Albania. He did everything to get me to go there. It would look good on him to bring back professors who were successful in the US.

Once there he didn’t pay me the Albanian salary, treated me poorly, eventually threatened me with death, “I will crush your head like a little bug”. Did the same with too many others. Akin to the behavior of Gersh. Gersh gives a path to penitence to her victims: hand over cash to her. Then thanks for your opinions.

I was doing him a favor, and ended up in some of the direst straits of my life. Once that I was back safe in USA, I vowed to not give up. All the dirt that I knew about him, I spilled it in internet. I was contacted by powerful men in Albania who wanted to know more about him. His modus operandi was very much always the same: smokescreen. Leave people confused. Once that people saw through it, he was completely powerless. I greatly contributed to this. Then he was fired, then indicted, ran to USA (akin to Jews running to Israel.) After some time he started raising hell in OU. Guess what. I had told everybody when I left that we had become deadly enemies. They contacted me, and I reported on all kinds of his criminal activities. He still holds a 5 years prison sentence against him in Albania.

I must keep a keen eye on him for life. He is trying to make a comeback, also coldly exploiting the Christian theme of forgiveness and rebirth. Should he actually come back again powerful, I know too well what is in store for me. Nothing good. And it doesn’t matter that he tried to befriend me or anything.

• January 1, 2017 - 8:29 am | Permalink

When I left OU, I told everybody that I had become worst enemies with this guy. This looks counterproductive, it is productive. Most victims pretend nothing, keep to themselves. Nobody wants to look weak after defeated. Nobody wants to associate with the defeated either. This does a second favor to the sociopaths. I told everybody exactly with the hope that this repeat-offender sociopath would do a mess there and somebody would contact me. Contact they did.

When things turned very sour for this sociopath, he tried to befriend me again. I know what is in store for me beyond all the sweet, caring, repented behavior of his. He can dismiss with a joke, a smile and Christian forgiveness every memory of his past. Nothing haunts him.

Eventually I told him the sociopath joke, so fit with Jews.

Welcome to the psychological help hotline. If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repetitively. If you are schizophrenic, a little voice will tell you which key to press. If you are a sociopath please hang up. You have already pushed everybody’s key.

• Sam J.'s Gravatar Sam J.
          January 3, 2017 - 3:27 pm | Permalink

“… His modus operandi was very much always the same: smokescreen. Leave people confused. Once that people saw through it, he was completely powerless…”

This is great and your advice is very valuable.

13. Strichplatte's Gravatar Strichplatte
    December 30, 2016 - 4:04 pm | Permalink

Spear chucking jews, the tribe moves in for the attack in a phalanx of innocence and harmlessness and exposes the ugly rottenness of its hams. The GoodWhite people of Whitefish should BDS all the local jews, drive them out penniless back to Brooklyn and Lzow.

14. A. Yell's Gravatar A. Yell
    December 30, 2016 - 5:34 pm | Permalink

“He included their names and contact information and in my opinion, showed a serious moral lapse in making fun of and urging harassment of one of the targets’ children.”

So what an innocent Gentile gets harassed but innocent Jews shouldn’t receive the same treatment? Sorry but the time where we would allow members of our community to be harassed without returning the favor is OVER! It ended 06/16/15. If YOU use dirty tactics so will WE! :)

15. Sam J.'s Gravatar Sam J.
    December 30, 2016 - 7:40 pm | Permalink

From what I understand the Daily Stormer is run by the Jews. They are supposedly supposed to discredit people who know the true nature of the Jews by linking them with Nazis and gassing Jews. I think this Jewish plot will fail over time because all the people who read the Daily Stormer while offended at first will eventually realize that the Jews are an evil, parasitical bunch of psychopaths. The Daily Stormer is actually a huge fail for the Jews if you know they run it. You can see what the Jews are up to and ignore the “self-Heiling Hitler’s”. A lot of anti-Jew sites are run by the Jews. They have great info but you have to do a little cognitive sorting. Same with the 9-11 sites that the Jews run.

I’m all for harassing the Jews who tried to blackmail Spencer’s Mom. She should get legal representation and sue them under the RICO act as they are acting as criminal racketeers. She could make a lot of money from these Jews.

I also think it’s great that Marcus Alethia, Ph.D. the Jew is writing here at theoccidentalobserver.net. We can never have enough of the Jews telling us what to think. By the way, no one should tell him the secret handshake and the secret I2P channel forum with the database.

• December 31, 2016 - 2:18 pm | Permalink

You are a complete idiot. I write for Daily Stormer. It is run by Anglin, zero Jews are involved.
      Just look at the complex narrative you’ve woven in your head.
      “The Jews run Daily Stormer to discredit Jew-wise Whites but the way they do it ends up hurting the Jews eventually blah, blah, blah.”
      Have you ever heard of Occam’s Razor?
      If you can’t apply it to real life scenarios, maybe you should consider applying it to your wrists, metaphorically of course.

• Sam J.'s Gravatar Sam J.
        December 31, 2016 - 10:41 pm | Permalink

It wouldn’t surprise me one damn bit if Daily Stormer is run by the Jews. You missed my point. The point is I don’t care. I think he has some great info there. The Jews are stuck. If they want to make a site to discredit people who are Jew wise they have to put out at least a little truth. This in the long term is a fail. Especially where there’s instant communication world wide. At one time they might could have pilled this off but it’s not so easy today.

• January 3, 2017 - 12:54 am | Permalink

I just said Daily Stormer IS NOT run by Jews, you idiot. I am a public person, as is Anglin. If you think we’re Jews, I’m easy enough to find, blockhead. Come ask me.
          Now, if anyone here is either a Jew or an agent of organized Jewry, I would say it’s far more likely that it’s some faceless %$#* nobody ever heard of, such as yourself, who seems to take every opportunity to attempt to slime an organization that works 24/7 against Jews, in order to help secure a future for White children, and has done so more effectively than any other, based on web traffic alone.
          Do continue to tell us how you think we work for Jews, or are Jews, or whatever it is that you have no evidence for other than it felt real in your feeble mind.

• Sam J.'s Gravatar Sam J.
          January 3, 2017 - 2:31 pm | Permalink

“…I just said Daily Stormer IS NOT run by Jews, you idiot…”

If I’m wrong. I’m ok with that too. I think you’re great either way.

If I’m wrong you’re anger is fully justified and my apologies.

• Paul Harrison's Gravatar Paul Harrison
        January 1, 2017 - 4:27 am | Permalink

A sophisticated reply! I like the reference to Occam’s Razor, which fits perfectly. I would omit the last sentence even though it is clever.

• Sam J.'s Gravatar Sam J.
          January 3, 2017 - 2:53 pm | Permalink

Occam’s Razor is NOT a valid measurement when dealing with Jews. I can see why Azzmador would be angry with me but Daily Stormer is somewhat tied to Nazism. I’m all for the Jew wise portion of that even some of the National Socialism but I’m not for the loss of freedom and group think that Natzisim promoted. Nazis turn a lot of people off even though they had a lot of great ideas. Especially in banking. The reason why Occam’s Razor is NOT a valid measurement is I believe the Jews are a tribe of psychopaths. Not all but a great many. Psychopaths are constantly fomenting and carrying on the most demented, Byzantine plans. I hope people will read this short chapter about a Spath called Stanley and his ridiculous actions for the book “The Mask of Sanity” a book about psychopaths by Hervey Cleckley.

The Jews used to run the Nazi party in the USA. A homosexual pedophile Jew ran the operation. Now if they can do that, and they did, then saying the Daily Stormer might be run by them also is not such a stretch. None the less I like the Daily Stormer and if Jews are running it I say “keep it up, you’re doing a great job”!

A fable. The little Jew who cried [deleted term and following fable]

—-

(Mod Note: “Sam”, fascinating fable, but the term you used, “true” or not, is not printable here. Discussion of revisionist views, and funny terminology regarding, purported events in the later years of the German Third Reich should be discussed on another Blog than TOO.)

• Bob's Gravatar Bob
      December 31, 2016 - 4:08 pm | Permalink

“From what I understand the Daily Stormer is run by the Jews”

I might have given credence to that notion before “mom-gate”, and I remain cautious. But given the effectiveness of Anglin’s activities in this incident, I have concluded that either he is NOT controlled opposition, or if he is, it doesn’t matter so long as his actions support our cause (which they clearly do in this case).

Look, one of the principle strategies of Jewish power is to divide and conquer. By casting suspicion at any and all pro-White activists, they hope to ignite a paralysis that will prevent our ever coming together to take real action against them. We simply cannot allow this to happen. Are there agents-provocateur among us? Almost certainly, but the way to deal with that threat is not to give into the paranoia that the Jews are trying to cause, but to simply NOT BE STUPID and to discourage others from doing stupid things. Jewish and/or FBI plants generally function by encouraging us to do stupid things, the damage they can do is directly proportionate to the level of stupidity we bring to the table.

For instance, violence against Jews would be stupid in the present context, but demonstrations, email campaigns, boycotts and the like are NOT stupid and they can be effective. In fact, these are some of the most promising tactics we have available to us today. The key is finding opportunities to put them into practice. Mom-gate is the perfect opportunity.

I’m not suggesting that we raise Anglin to the level of figurehead or “leader” of the movement (and neither is he). I am suggesting that we all jump into this battle in Whitefish with both feet with a view toward achieving a clear cut public victory. There is a time for sober contemplation, there is a time for debating strategy and tactics, but if we are not prepared to take action when presented with an opportunity which gives to our side all of the advantages and minimizes the great advantages normally accrued to our foe, then what is the point of any of this?

• Peter's Gravatar Peter
        January 1, 2017 - 4:53 am | Permalink

I started reading The Daily Stormer within the last two or three months. I never thought it was run by Jews and I would have been very surprised to hear it even had a Jew working for it. It has some very informative articles, including the reporting on the Jews attempts to extort money from Richard Spencer’s mother.

I have mixed feelings about the racial and ethnic epithets used regularly, but I think the shock of seeing these in writing may have drawn me to the website even more. We didn’t use those words about others in my family when I was growing up and both my parents were “racially aware”, as most people of their generation were. While I don’t like their use, I can’t think of a group that deserves to be insulted more than Jews and I consider the word “NAZI” to be much more powerful and demeaning than “Kike” (which I think is meaningless outside the USA) and I believe it is they that popularized that word around the world beginning in the 1930’s and may have even invented it. So if they can use the “N” word, I’m not going not going to let the word “kike” upset me too much.

Of course “NAZI” is not the only epithet that Jews use about whites. The Jews turned the word “racist” into an anti-white epithet many decades ago already and they have no hesitation to say negative things about “Catholics”, “Germans” and a slew of many other European groups they dislike right to their faces. These insults towards Europeans have been made respectable and acceptable by Jews. They’ve written them into the history books. That shows they have had the upper hand in many western countries, I suspect, since before WW II already.

However, I think the use of epithets will always mean The Daily Stormer won’t be viewed as respectable by most people.

16. WunderHund's Gravatar WunderHund
    December 30, 2016 - 8:48 pm | Permalink

If Jews are not the victims they pretend to be today when we are here to evaluate the veracity of thier assertions , may we not draw conclusions about thier past claims of victimhood, or are we expected to take thier word for it? …..I sentence myself to a Steven Spielberg movie for even daring to think such an abomination!

17. Elizabeth's Gravatar Elizabeth
    December 30, 2016 - 10:55 pm | Permalink

The real problem is of course the bigger one that we are all starting to realize and that is we are being ethnically cleansed and replaced, everywhere in the world. We are starting to understand that Jews have played a large part in creating this situation: Frankfurt School, Hart-Cellar immigration, Feminism, media control, economic control and so on all for Jewish advantage and gentile disadvantage. The minor incident of a mother being extorted because of the pro-nationalist views of her son is just more salt in very large, gaping wounds.

18. m's Gravatar m
    December 31, 2016 - 5:27 am | Permalink

Whitefish demographics: 95.8% White, 0.5% African American, 0.8% Native American, 0.8% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 0.3% from other races, and 1.7% from two or more races.

Religion: 33.02% are religious, meaning they affiliate with a religion. 5.53% Catholic; 4.50% LDS; 8.86% another Christian faith; 0.11% Jewish; 0.16% are an eastern faith; 0.00% Islam.

So here we have a community of mostly secular White folks bending over backwards in order to make sure that the tenth of a percent of Jews do not have hurt feelings, while seemingly ignoring one of the local Tribe’s attempts at extortion. Almost unbelievable.

What’s up with these White people, anyway? Too isolated from reality way up in the mountains? The air too thin? I think they need fifty or sixty Muslim Somali “immigrant” families to settle there. That’ll likely toughen them up. Or not.

• Bob's Gravatar Bob
      December 31, 2016 - 3:52 pm | Permalink

It is these very demographic facts (regarding Whitefish) which, when combined with the nature of the criminal activity and the fact that the victim is an innocent mother which make Whitefish and this issue the perfect battleground to make a stand and do battle with the Jewish foe.

An additional huge plus for us is that Whitefish and its environs are a relatively small place where we don’t need millions of $$$ and hundreds of thousands of activists to win a battle against what is obviously a Jewish extortion ring. If you were to design the “perfect battle” with which to begin an overt push back against Jewish power, you really could not dream up a better locale or situation.

As I said before, if we can’t make a stand in Whitefish, then where could we ever make a stand?

• Paul Harrison's Gravatar Paul Harrison
        January 1, 2017 - 4:20 am | Permalink

I don’t think they are primarily an extortion ring though there is that aspect. I applaud Anglin’s tactic of maximum pushback within the law. One needs to insist on one’s rights and demonstrate seriousness and courage to observers. Outraging the opposition is a pure plus as in the theory of “Heightening the contradictions” so often deployed successfully by the Left. Anglin must keep it lawful and out any agent provocateurs sent to get his people to do something they can be arrested for. This could be an excellent opportunity to confront cucks from the NRA etc. I am not a “white supremacist” but these “anti-hate” bullies need to be stood up to and if it takes someone from Daily Stormer to muster the cajones, so be it.

19. unadorned's Gravatar unadorned
    December 31, 2016 - 7:10 am | Permalink

Off topic (sort of), why doesn’t anyone ever say “mother”?
    It’s always “Mom”. What’s up with that?

• Bob's Gravatar Bob
      December 31, 2016 - 3:55 pm | Permalink

“Mom” is a widely used familiar form of “mother”. While the term “mother” would be an accurate word to use, it does not convey the same familial affection as “Mom”. When I was a child I addressed my mother as “Mom”, just as my father was always addressed by me as “Dad”, or sir, depending upon the circumstances.

• unadorned's Gravatar unadorned
        January 1, 2017 - 5:38 am | Permalink

Yes, mom is a familiar form of mother, and its fine to use it when talking to your mother. Otherwise, no one says “mother” or “father” any more. There are only “moms” and “dads.” My mom. Your dad. His, her, and its mom and dad. Speaking this way, we eliminate the natural quality of respect that is due to our parents, our progenitors, the source of our being, and reduce them to pets for whom we have affection, but not respect. Speaking this way, we sound like a silly, self-infantilized people, incapable of holding a country together, let alone of leading the world. And of course this includes conservatives, who automatically and without the slightest resistance follow every movement of the dominant liberal culture. A culture, by the way, intent on dumbing down traditional America.

• Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
          January 3, 2017 - 9:44 am | Permalink

Dear unadorned: Very well said. I am in 100 percent agreement with your diagnosis (and at least implied prescription). I wish everyone else was, too. The only change I would make to what you’ve written is to add “further” as the eighth word in your last sentence. After all, the dumbing-down process is already well advanced.

20. James Scott's Gravatar James Scott
    December 31, 2016 - 8:00 am | Permalink

This is just another case of jews trying to control both sides of the debate, Nothing in this article about the extortion which set this in motion. Jews should not be given a platform on any pro white publication and this article proves it.

• Henry's Gravatar Henry
      December 31, 2016 - 10:50 am | Permalink

Well said. Someone calling it as it is. This article is the thin end of a wedge here. It says nothing of the info that Franklin Ryckaert posted in his comment and serves to lessen awareness of the actual behaviour of the Jews involved.

• Scott the Strategerist's Gravatar Scott the Strategerist
      January 1, 2017 - 10:36 pm | Permalink

To James Scott: I think … [Mod edit/deletion: Sorry Scott, you can’t advocate that here]… Now having said that, there are some Jews who are at least somewhat sympathetic to our cause of opposing White Genocide, and I think it’s a good idea to give them a platform. When they realise that the most we’re advocating for Diaspora Jews is THE EXACT SAME THING that Netanyahu and Sharon advocate(d), they may not oppose us as much. Many Jews even consider themselves white and we’ll come over to our side. This doesn’t mean we should ignore that it’s Jews (as a group) who have led the charge of White Genocide. It just means that we can win some of them over. Or do you think we’re sooooo powerful that we can afford to reject potential allies???

21. Fenria's Gravatar Fenria
    December 31, 2016 - 1:36 pm | Permalink

This isn’t about people taking offense to Spencer or anything he’s said, or being offended that his mom lives in the town. This is about shutting up the opposition, period. These are the same old boilerplate tactics of harassment that get brought out over and over again when one group doesn’t like what another group has said. No one is really offended here. They’re using the pretense of being offended as a way to try to silence dissent of their agenda.

22. Helvena's Gravatar Helvena
    December 31, 2016 - 5:38 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the jewsplaining Marcus. Where would we dumb goy be without your insight and reason? Ph.D., hahaha.

Hard up for writers Kevin?

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
      January 2, 2017 - 1:15 pm | Permalink

” Short ” reply to your ” Where would we dumb goy be …? ” If you were to be sincerely interested in an answer to your question, please have a gander at my Reply to Ed, on Dec 31, below. Then, in your mind, assume these listed Hebrew-speakers did not teach us what they did. If they had not — then that is approximately ” where we dumb goy would be “; impoverished, but not destitute in view of our centuries-long observations based on fact. Like initially Polish-speaking Israel Shahak, Luther also studied Hebrew, which enabled him to independently look behind their multiple sets of curtains, publishing ” The Jews and their Lies “.

• Helvena's Gravatar Helvena
        January 4, 2017 - 6:14 am | Permalink

Are you familiar with both sarcasm and rhetorical questions?

I am a racialist. I believe that the difference in the races are not only physical but mental. This is why cultures differ. I take David Hume’s stance that criticism outside of the group is folly. Since you believe you know what is in my mind I shall take the same risk and venture into yours. Your list of informative jews only include those jews that are critical of their own which is why you admire them (they agree with you). I don’t believe a jew can fully understand us or appreciate our point of view anymore than we can understand them. I view your list as all being universalist, so on a fundamental basis I disagree with them.

Luther is an excellent example of how we, Europeans, differ from the jews. “the jews and their lies”. I am sure not one of those jews that Luther interacted with believed they lied….a difference of race.

23. Firefly's Gravatar Firefly
    December 31, 2016 - 8:07 pm | Permalink

Yep, Jewish Gangsterism. Whether it is perpetrated in NYC or Whitefish.

24. Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
    January 1, 2017 - 3:20 am | Permalink

Dr. Alethia: I concur with most of the erudite commenters here, but not with those favoring your exclusion from this site, absent additional and better reasons than paranoia; or ad hominem arguments, correctly and better ascribed to the tribe.
    Having said that, perhaps you can explain something, that appears incongruous at first sight.
    Authors not wishing to be identified by their real name state, that they are [acceptably] writing under a pseudonym. Therefore, one accepts your name as your own.
    One may assume, that your dear mother is still alive, given your use of the present tense in “… the same fish my Mom USES in her homemade gefilte fish”.
    Spencer’s differences of opinion with his mother made it all the way into the WaPo and beyond.
    You stated, ” …Spenser’s mother standing by her son…is exactly what I’d imagine my mother would do IF SHE EVER KNEW I WROTE FOR THE OCCIDENTAL OBSERVER “.
    The ADL’s Greenblatt surely makes as much as his predecessor, who pulled in 800,000+ per annum.
    Given the Jewish community’s world-known religious, God-ordered predilection for retribution, made simple by their internecine, pathological micro management of the lives of their own, and ours, how is it, that your mother remains uninformed about your writings here; which, according to the archives, you commenced as long ago as Nov.15, 2016 ? You will remember, that the ADL was successfully sued in SFO for keeping thousands of files [ assisted by the SFO PD ] on all regional suspected dissenters, and then some. The erstwhile ECHELON system is dated, as is the Israeli PRISM, even NSA meta data collection, shared by that famous “Memorandum of Agreement ” with Israel. It would be infantile to assume, that your mom’s kosher fishmonger has not yet been apprised of your ‘seditious’ writings.

25. Michael Adkins's Gravatar Michael Adkins
    January 1, 2017 - 11:18 am | Permalink

If this were a Japanese or Jewish woman being harassed in Whitefish the legal community would move immediately to create a case against the aggressor. So, one could say by not defending this European woman the legal community in Montana is not defending itself.

26. Henry's Gravatar Henry
    January 1, 2017 - 7:21 pm | Permalink

“Marcus Alethia, Ph.D.”

I don’t mind a white nationalist author using a pseudonym, but really; to attach a Ph.D., to a pseudonym is way beyond the Pale…

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
      January 2, 2017 - 12:20 pm | Permalink

Henry, everyone with even a smattering of the journalistic imperative agrees with your premise, excepting your exclamatory words “but really ” and your assumed, incorrectly deduced thought/conclusion behind it. You did not read my comment with necessary precision/attention. Nowhere did I mention, or even imply, that Dr. Alethia uses/used a synonym. Quite the opposite. My “net question” to him was why he deemed his own mother to be still uninformed of his writings here: given today’s unlimited and illegally shared eavesdropping, assisting the far superior tribal telegraph, but not essential to it. I ask you to accept this as a nudge towards editorial correctness, itself equating with fairness. Happy survival for 2017.

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
        January 2, 2017 - 8:12 pm | Permalink

Before an obsessive lexicographer lectures me at length: neither did Dr. Alethia use cinnamon.

• Henry's Gravatar Henry
        January 3, 2017 - 1:23 pm | Permalink

Charles, I didn’t employ the term “synonym.” I used “pseudonym” the meaning of which is entirely different to the one that you imagined.
        —–

(Mod. Note: … and this will be the END of this quibble. Please comment on the topic of the article rather than on each other as if this comment space is an online chat.)

27. Disappointed's Gravatar Disappointed
    January 2, 2017 - 7:55 pm | Permalink

It has been a few months since I was on this site, but I must say I’m very surprised, and greatly disappointed, Dr. MacDonald would allow a Jew to stir-up in fighting among the Alt-Right on his website. I came here for information about ordering a friend a subscription to The Occidental Quarterly but will be taking my money elsewhere now. In fact this article has given me some ideas as to just where I should take that money.

• Cartier McCloud's Gravatar Cartier McCloud
      January 3, 2017 - 5:15 pm | Permalink

I think you are confusing the messenger with the message, which is harassment by JEWS of a mother whose son criticizes jews. Dr. MacDonald, a correspondent of mine, know more about the jews then most people. Dr. Alethia, whatever his personal views, draws much needed attention to jew harassment of Gentiles who have done nothing but have parental association with one Robert Spencer, who, for good or ill, sees the jews how they are and bravely speaks out.

No pot here is being stirred. The only one upset is you.

28. Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
    January 2, 2017 - 7:55 pm | Permalink

The comments on this article have unmistakably highlighted two issues : 1. Our present and future ” tone “; and 2. The question of who may or may not publish on TOO. I favor inclusiveness unless there were to be incontrovertible and repeated evidence to the contrary; beyond an equally understandable but potentially impoverishing counter- and unproductive paranoia. We are blessed with an astute reader jury to determine adherence to these criteria. [ With Pierre, even in more precise Latin ]. This should not and need not diminish the velocity and penetrating power of our shells and their devastating damage inside the target. It will, however, garner us new and essential growing support among that part of the population which eschews gratuitous epithets, however accurate their description.
    Ernst Zundel avoided contact with skin-heads, usually unable to rehearse even one of the fundamentals of the problem. To the contrary [ or ‘ au contraire’ for Pierre ] he maintained relationships with a myriad of Israeli and American Jewish journalists, researchers, authors, academics and private persons; ranging from polite reserve to cordial, even friendly running into jovial. On long distance, in correspondence or personal interviews at his Zundel-Haus.
    None of this ever changed his basic approach. He pondered the question, then mentally reached into his vast library behind him and mixed documented facts, OFTEN THOSE OF SYMPATHETIC JEWISH HISTORIANS AND OTHER AUTHORS, with black powder, deftly stuffing it into the propulsion pipe of his Panzerfaust.
    The hit was always painful but often also engendered reports and articles that averaged somewhere around objective. Of course David Irving is the epitome of an English gentleman and master at polite, non-actionable back-hands.
    I enjoyed watching ” Grumpy Old Men “, never aiming to become one; even at 77. They are inept at proselytizing.
    Studies replacing sound bites, extraction of salient facts and a damned good catapult like TOO ! Ask either David’s biographer in Hebrew, or Goliath’s coroner. .
    Happy Survival in 2017.

29. January 3, 2017 - 8:23 pm | Permalink

Although I appreciate your sympathetic tone, and can only speak for myself, I suspect many would agree with me that we would prefer your efforts were spent convincing with your ethnic kin to back the f off, vs. exercising your literary skills on a site which (ironically) focuses quite often on jewish subversion.

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
      January 4, 2017 - 2:03 pm | Permalink

Dear High Rabbi: To demonstrate your multiple flip-flops and their illogical incongruities would take half a page. Even “…your ethnic kin “, is not specific; it could refer to my nationality/religion at birth; but I assume you meant to assert, that I as well as my kin are Jewish. You can not be familiar with the totality of my previous comments, nor even a small percentage of them.
      When we were overrun by the Red Army on April 21, ’45, we had to “lose” my father’s mid ’30s photo, because, on it, he was wearing a Nazi party pin in his lapel. Back to 1632 we came from German Protestant stock admixed with some Catholics in Silesia, now Poland. Even dropping three letters off your “f” is insufficient for what I was largely proposing in my comment. Still; Happy New Year !

30. Michael Adkins's Gravatar Michael Adkins
    January 5, 2017 - 11:40 am | Permalink

Perhaps, we are being a little too easy on the Jewish community. We need to call this what it really is -“a hate crime!”