An article in the New York Post by Chadwick Moore, a self-described gay man, is an excellent window into the poisoned political atmosphere resulting from (and perhaps contributing to) the election of Donald Trump (“I’m a gay New Yorker — and I’m coming out as a conservative“). The very many Trump supporters who have found that longtime friends, lovers, and family will no longer speak to them — apart from invidious name-calling — will perhaps find a bit of solace in his experience.

Moore made the tragic mistake of writing a neutral article about Milo Yiannopoulis in Out, a liberal magazine catering to gays.

After the story posted online in the early hours of October 21, I woke up to more than 100 Twitter notifications on my iPhone. Trolls were calling me a Nazi, death threats rolled in and a joke photo that I posed for in a burka served as “proof” that I am an Islamophobe.

I’m not.

Most disconcertingly, it wasn’t just strangers voicing radical discontent. Personal friends of mine — men in their 60s who had been my longtime mentors — were coming at me. They wrote on Facebook that the story was “irresponsible” and “dangerous.” A dozen or so people unfriended me. A petition was circulated online, condemning the magazine and my article. All I had done was write a balanced story on an outspoken Trump supporter for a liberal, gay magazine, and now I was being attacked. I felt alienated and frightened.

I hope New Yorkers can be as accepting of my new status as a conservative man as they’ve been about my sexual orientation.

I lay low for a week or so. Finally, I decided to go out to my local gay bar in Williamsburg, where I’ve been a regular for 11 years. I ordered a drink but nothing felt the same; half the place — people with whom I’d shared many laughs — seemed to be giving me the cold shoulder. Upon seeing me, a friend who normally greets me with a hug and kiss pivoted and turned away.

Frostiness spread far beyond the bar, too. My best friend, with whom I typically hung out multiple times per week, was suddenly perpetually unavailable. Finally, on Christmas Eve, he sent me a long text, calling me a monster, asking where my heart and soul went, and saying that all our other friends are laughing at me.

I realized that, for the first time in my adult life, I was outside of the liberal bubble and looking in. What I saw was ugly, lock step, incurious and mean-spirited. …

I began to realize that maybe my opinions just didn’t fit in with the liberal status quo, which seems to mean that you must absolutely hate Trump, his supporters and everything they believe. If you dare not to protest or boycott Trump, you are a traitor.

Note particularly the last comment: “If you dare to question liberal stances or make an effort toward understanding why conservatives think the way they do, you are a traitor.” Being a Trump supporter is not simply misguided. Such a person is malevolent. Such a person is consumed by hatred, anger and fear towards gays, women, non-Whites, and every group in the victim class pantheon. Even trying to understand such a person is itself evil.

And that’s the problem. Being cast as evil means you are outside the moral community. There’s no need to talk with you, no need to be fair, or even worry about your safety. You are like an outlaw in Old Norse society  —“a person [who] lost all of his or her civil rights and could be killed on sight without any legal repercussions” — or sucker-punched by antifas, an action that is much approved on the left.  By vilifying us as moral cretins, people automatically close off the possibility of even trying to see the world as we see it. After all, if a person is morally culpable, there is the implication that that person is blameworthy. Excuses like having different, sincerely held beliefs, no matter how well-founded, don’t have to be considered. Immorality implies malicious intentions.

When I was growing up in the Midwest, coming out to my family at the age of 15 was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. Today, it’s just as nerve-wracking coming out to all of New York as a conservative. But, like when I was 15, it’s also weirdly exciting.

I’ve already told my family, and it’s brought me closer to my father. He’s a Republican and a farmer in Iowa, and for years we just didn’t have very much to talk about. But after Trump’s inauguration, we chatted for two hours, bonding over the ridiculousness of lefties. But we also got serious: He told me that he is proud of my writing, and I opened up about my personal life in a way I never had before to him.

I’ve made some new friends and also lost some who refuse to speak to me. I’ve come around on Republican pundit Ann Coulter, who I now think is smart and funny and not a totally hateful, self-righteous bigot. A year ago, this would have been unfathomable to me. …

And I hope that New Yorkers can be as open-minded and accepting of my new status as a conservative man as they’ve been about my sexual orientation.

Good luck with that!

• RSS
  • Add to favorites
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati

31 Comments to "Escaping the liberal bubble: Coming out as a conservative in liberal, gay New York"

1. RoyAlbrecht's Gravatar RoyAlbrecht
    February 21, 2017 - 10:48 am | Permalink

The conceptual model that IMO best fits the Jew is that of a Satanic entity. It may be an old cliché for many here, but it is apt.
    Satan is the epitome of evil incarnate and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is beyond his capacity with respect to depravity. Satan willingly takes on the identity of any entity in his hedonistic quest for worldly power.
    Satan, in kind of gleeful insanity, empowers the most dead ended life forms because when those life forms pass on, the wealth they acquired throughout their lonely miserable lives, most easily passes back into the hands him that enabled them in the first place.
    Hence Satan’s preference for Homosexuals, lesbians, feminists, low IQed and small brained Third Worlders, criminals, and other non-Aryans and his absolute abhorrence for anything that resists his will and threatens his existence.

Most of these useful, will-power-less, Satanically empowered individuals only fleetingly, in the deep recesses of their minds, realize that they are being used, but lack the moral certitude to withstand the Satanic onslaught of temptation to have fleeting material opulence and social position.
    They are not to blame so much as to pity, but they constitute a threatening army of misfits to the those of us that long for moral righteousness.

2. Hans's Gravatar Hans
    February 20, 2017 - 9:23 pm | Permalink

He had me until this:

Still missing the point on Zionist Ann. She loves the JewSA wars and empire but hates the Afghan, Iraqi, and Libyan refugees who want to come here after she cheers on the U.S. destruction of their societies at the behest of Israel. Truly a stupid and malevolent shrew.

And of course I’m not for allowing the refugees in here. But why can’t we just stop destroying their societies for Israel’s benefit?

• Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
      February 21, 2017 - 3:47 pm | Permalink

Just so, Hans. Another mark of Coulter’s betrayal is that she invariably blames the infamous 1965 immigration law on Teddy Kennedy. Are we truly to believe that she doesn’t know that Teddy was conscripted to cover for Celler and Javits and for the powerful Jewish interests whom these two legislators fronted for?

3. Lou's Gravatar Lou
    February 20, 2017 - 10:20 am | Permalink

‘Still we keep letting the non-Whites in’–No, ‘we’ dont.

The Tribe forces this on all White or once White lands.
    Doubt me? Start with a study of the 1965 Immigration act.

4. Lou's Gravatar Lou
    February 20, 2017 - 10:14 am | Permalink

Liberal = Hateful, nowadays.
    And narrow minded [or no mind] as well.

5. WhiteAbyss's Gravatar WhiteAbyss
    February 19, 2017 - 9:27 am | Permalink

Like an earlier poster said, we need to stop talking about others and artificially created dialects that serve no purpose but to ensnare us, and start talking about our own racial interests! That point can’t be emphasized enough!

The phenomenon expressed here is a common one. Here is but another example: http://www.therebel.media/i_came_out_as_a_gay_conservative_in_vancouver

The anti-White male rhetoric isn’t going to work with self respecting gay White men, especially if they appreciate and love White men themselves. And by extension appreciate the culture and civilization that White men of generations past have bestown upon us. Gay men, who, live in a male dominated environment completely removed from that of their straight peers, whose environment by contrast sees them under constant pressure to defer to women.

That is why it’s really only awoken gay White men who can truly see the predicament of our race and civilization. Straight White men have to distort their real beliefs to tow their victim prone, gender centric, feminist infected White wives minds….ultimately creating the situation the West now finds it’self in.

I mean all the married men I know are merely their Wives lap dogs. It’s actually quite pathetic. You can literally see the invisible leash they are being pulled along by when their out and about. And so for the first time the fate of Western civilization is being decided by the situationally specific moral rationality of women instead of the universal moral rationality of men as has traditionally been the case. And can’t we all see the difference! I think CofC forgets to emphasize the role of White women in the social changes that enabled the mass immigration and Jewish usurpation of Western society.

Our civilization is never going to be 100% White ever again. Those days are over. We are on track for extinction into a third world non-White hell hole, ruled over by Jews who control the new civilization via sophisticated robots.

I have lived in West Africa for an extended period of time, I know all about living in a country devoid of a White presence.

What is so maddening frustrating is that Whites won’t admit to the limitations of non-Whites. As if they need more proof that non-Whites can’t operate to a Western standard. Never mind the fact that all non-White countries have massive social problems and have contributed near nothing intellectually to the modern world. It baffles me how obvious the truth is and yet nobody can see it. We keep hearing “oh they just need more time” without ever considering that they may never achieve a Western standard no matter how long they are given.

Still we keep letting the non-Whites in, and we keep demonizing everything the White male stands for. Despite all the conflicts they are running from stem from an inability for different ethnicities to be compatible. That we think our societies are so exceptional that they won’t descend into into chaos ridden third world hell holes once there is no racial majority is laughable.

I read MacDonalds CofC last month and just wanted to say it is the pre-eminent text of the twentieth century. Historians will look back on this text as we do today with the Greek and Roman writers of the ancient world. I think it get’s to a point where merely documenting how our civilization got to this point, and why that happened, and being aware of it, is all we Whites have left.

I have come to the conclusion we are never going to be able to stop White extinction, because the White woman is incapable of putting her ethnic interests above her gender identity, and White men are incapable of putting their evolutionary driven need to secure a partner before their own ethnic interests. It is a losers game trying to rectify this predicament. You can’t win either way.

Although even these two gay men, Chadwick and Campbell, are still clueless. Chadwick only reached his conclusions because the (((media))) put that conservative thought in his mind via Milo. Milo is nothing more than a Jewish vehicle to de-legitimize the White cause, whose aim is to stop a civic nationalist movement from mutating into a ethnic nationalist movement by galvanizing gay White men, who are completely unaware their sexuality is being used as a destructive tool by Jews to irreversibly change Western societal norms and thus erode our social fabric making us more malleable to massive demographic societal upheavals. While Campbell is a lost cause who used to have a Muslim boyfriend.

Both are blind to the real fate of the White race, and it simply amazes me how so many White gay men can embrace this anti-White male ideology that paints them as this evil other…..despite being White men themselves.

I think that is a possible evolutionary psychological mind bend that someone could do further research on.

Contrary to popular opinion, not all gays want to irreversibly change or impact the civilization we are the inheritors of, and in fact many of us would just like to live in peace, keep to ourselves, and not impact anyone. Unfortunately it seems there are too many useful idiots out there who can’t see their sexuality is just being used as a political tool to erode Western social norms. I think that is the cruelest part of it all.

And then there is the constant demonizing of male sexuality by the media, turning White men into nothing more than an evil other. I mean all the stories you read in reference to White male sexuality involve rape in some form. And I can’t help but wonder if the pedophilia in the church was artificially created by putting known child abusers in positions of authority by crypto Jews.

I am tired of immigration even being an issue. It should never have been allowed to become a defining trait of our culture. If only the silly useful idiot Whites knew the truth behind why our ancestors wanted to limit non-White immigration; out of a fear non-Whites would out compete Whites. And looking around and I can see our ancestors fears have all come true.

It gets scary when you stop and realize how incredible it was that we were able to create these racially homogeneous new world civilizations in the first place despite everything against those odds; and then only to be confronted with the finality of what White racial extinction entails for our White civilization as we know it in our life times after what seems only a blink of an eye in historical terms. Especially after the incredible changes White civilization has had on the world in such a short period of time, changes which make all the other non-White civilizations that have ever existed previously, many for longer periods than ours, appear extremely primitive by comparison. The cold totality of this realization and the gravity of what it means in historical terms is inescapable.

• Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
      February 19, 2017 - 9:13 pm | Permalink

Please cite one such story from a mainstream source—or any source with a readership larger than a few hundred—published within the past five years. Indeed, finding one published within the past twenty is a virtual labor of Hercules.

It’s well over twenty years since Dr. Peter Duesberg’s epochal Inventing the AIDS Virus was published, and that book was no more than a vehicle to inform the general public of some of the fruits of Duesberg’s research exposing the AIDS fraud, research that had begun in the seventies. Yet (((our masters’))) insisted that the glorification of the homosexual lifestyle could brook no unmasking, even if perhaps thousands of homosexuals were deliberately poisoned with the killer AZT “cocktail,” because destigmatizing any and every form of deviance has for centuries been one of their core activities.

Were you out on the streets back then, demanding that the Tribe’s lies be seen for what they were? Or were you, along with a sizable fraction of your sisterhood of “[non-]idiot Whites” way too busy inhaling poppers at home and in upscale gin mills to be bothered with jeopardizing your charmed and cosseted life by standing in defense of something as marginal to that life as integrity?

Lastly, I’m sure I’m not alone in awaiting your detailed analysis of C of C as apology for the gay man.

So much for attacks on “white male sexuality”—or at most 3 percent of it. Also, please spare us (1) any more crocodile tears and (2) any more vicious, self-pitying assaults on white women.

• Lou's Gravatar Lou
      February 20, 2017 - 10:42 am | Permalink

Western society [s] Our civilization is never going to be 100% White ever again.—–

Never was 100% White in USA, Canada, Australia.
      BUT THE COUNTRIES WERE WHITE RULED, NOT TRIBE RULED.
      And when ruled by our own, our leaders did some things in our best interests.

• WhiteAbyss's Gravatar WhiteAbyss
      February 21, 2017 - 2:35 am | Permalink

Oh my god can’t believe the immature replies I got to this.

No rational person can ignore that allowing women to have such power in our societies for the first time hasn’t had a role in how we got to where we are today. The incredible peer pressure women place on men to conform to their emotion based value system can’t be underestimated.

And my praise of CofC had nothing to do with an apology for gay men. I don’t identify with gay culture, I identify more with the thoughts of Jack Donovan, but unlike Jack I value monogamy. All I was trying to say was CofC stands alone as a factual historical study on how our civilization ended up with all the social problems it has today.

Why this subject speaks to me is I think the eroding of traditional values and culture in the West will be our down fall as it is responsible for creating a society where there are MANY unhappy people…a phenomenon which I think could lead to the collapse of the civilization altogether. You simply have to look at statistics where 50% of people in the US live alone; a statistic I daresay is applicable across other Western nations with populations mainly comprised of people of European descent. I don’t even have a problem with or care about Jews. But I do get sad when I realize how a lot of the unhappiness today is the result of Jewish failure to integrate into Western societies.

And what is so frustrating is all these social problems never needed to exist in the first place. Because they are all the premeditated result of a ethnocentric paranoid alien tribe; and a wholly unnecessary exercise in power acquisition that we should have stamped out a long time ago.

The sad part is you can’t reverse these cultural changes now. We are forever stuck with a society where people no longer value commitment or monogamy in relationships and instead are always looking for something better. Our society has all become about the pursuit of pleasure in everything, we are a society of me-ists. My family was torn apart by my parents divorce. Dad went on to have a whole new separate family, while Mum ended up alone, after discovering the only single men left in her age group were all the dregs. Mum initiated the divorce with Dad because she thought she could find someone better. Well reality check, she didn’t. And so all because of this whim she decided to end a 20+ year marriage. How can a child who lives through this ever grow up and create a stable successful family themselves or have respect for womens rational?

What do I have in this society that makes me want to be a constructive member of it? What is the point of bringing children into this society when I know my race has no biological future? How can even afford to have children anymore lol? This society hates me for being a White man, and I hate this society for wanting to use me as a political football and for abandoning everything our ancestors entrusted us with. I hate that this society doesn’t even value my status as a White man, and that I am ignored and invisible by society at large. When was the last time you saw a commentator on TV ever talk about or mention White men? I hate that our society has become all about glorifying the rude, obscene and tasteless.

To see how Whites are now so susceptible to promiscuity, because there are no longer any cultural controls on it, is for me the saddest part as this is destroying many families and lives on an unprecedented scale. I mean you take that cultural barrier down, and your not left with much.We no longer have the concept of ‘good clean fun’ anymore, and I think we are worse off for it as a result. I think the hyper sexualization of Western culture has been detrimental to Western civilization and will ultimately lead to it’s extinction. Our civilization has literally gone insane and I don’t see how it is ever going to be rectified.

I have never done drugs in my life.

Anyway an interesting note about Alan Turings treatment during his trip to America during the war, where he met Einstein at a conference but was ignored by him. I can’t help but wonder if this had something to do with Jewish aversion to out groups. Turing was later laughed at by all the academics at the conference for his thoughts, and I can’t help but wonder if the complete absence by the media to take Turing seriously stemmed in part because Turing was not apart of the Jewish in-group. I mean we don’t even have footage or Turing or a recording of his voice….and I can’t help but wonder if his complete absence from the media sphere is a consequence of Jewish control of the media sphere. By contrast Einstein was glorified by the media for achievements that pale in comparison to Turings contributions. Especially considering that Turings contributions gave us wholly more positive benefits than Einstein, whose only claim to fame is giving us the atomic bomb. There is reference to the American conference Turing attended in The Enigma by Andrew Hodges.

• Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
        February 21, 2017 - 6:28 pm | Permalink

I think the eroding of traditional values and culture in the West will be our down fall as it is responsible for creating a society where there are MANY unhappy people. … How can a child who lives through this [i.e., Mum divorcing Dad] ever grow up and create a stable successful family themselves or have respect for womens rational?

Surely when a man publicly complains that his own mother is to blame for his misogyny, he identifies himself, not with the West’s “traditional values and culture”—among which familial piety, especially as it relates to one’s parents, had come to be accorded a high place long before Marathon and Salamis—but with the erosion the same man incoherently laments even as he exemplifies it. Nor does this complaint sit comfortably alongside the charge that his critics are immature and irrational.

Perhaps WhiteAbyss ought to set his own house in order before instructing others in the way to furnish theirs.

6. Buck Wheaton's Gravatar Buck Wheaton
    February 19, 2017 - 6:30 am | Permalink

Part of the problem of conservatives is illuminated by asked what, exactly, are they trying to conserve.

Are they trying to conserve a culture that is based on the slowly declining remnants of the culture left to us by White Anglo Saxon Protestants while turning their backs on the very obedience and reverence for God that brought us that culture?

I think so. And because of this conservatives want to hold on to the positive benefits of obeying God without needing to continue to obey God themselves. Until recently they decried the successful war that secularists waged against public displays of the Ten Commandments, yet they could not repeat very many of them from memory and they certainly were not fastidious in obeying them.

Until you understand and are willing to continue in the real reasons for the greatness of our culture and the values from which our liberties and wealth spring, you cannot hope to successfully defend those values let alone advocate that others must share them too.

7. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    February 17, 2017 - 5:28 pm | Permalink

My reaction to this article is, I fear, more jaundiced than the others I’ve read here.

One of the things confirmed by the Trump election is that, however all-encompassing the apparent success of seven decades’ worth of institutional brainwashing may be, there remains a statistically significant proportion of the US white population that has not been cowed into internalized conformity with the insistence that anti-white, anti-Christian revisionist propaganda be granted the status of the sole acceptable moral norm determining “righteous” thought. Although (((our masters))) have never quite overlooked this limited phenomenon of resistance to programming, most of them seem to have been genuinely surprised in November by its extent. Their response—to launch an unprecedentedly veil-less campaign wherein largely undifferentiated hatred of “deplorable” whites is paired with hysterical Christophobia—is something whose overt violence Richard Spencer has not been alone in experiencing firsthand.

I believe that the Chadwick Moore story lies within the larger, older, and far less expressively public framework within which the (((Establishment))) has addressed resistance to programming. This framework also houses the stories of such figures as, recently, Milo and, much earlier, Andrew Sullivan. The framework’s name is sabotage, specifically in the form of poisoning wells—the well in this case being what, for lack of a better term, one might call the “populist conservative impulse.”

Once, many years ago, I heard someone (I think it was Robert Novak) make a distinction between “washed” and “unwashed” conservatives; to overgeneralize a bit, the former comprised the political and social elite, whereas the latter were the mere mortals, especially those without a baccalaureate, let alone a graduate degree.* Most washed conservatives, being either overtly or covertly disdainful of Christianity, tend to hold their nose around their unwashed countrymen and as a rule see no problem in openly using prevarication and patronization to “manage” them. The members of the (((neocon))) segment of the Establishment, which of course owns the Post and heaven alone knows how many other media outlets, takes great delight in drawing attention to those Jews, homosexuals, and other natural enemies of the unwashed Christian white population who “convert” to (invariably) washed conservatism. An almost invariable concomitant of many such conversion fables is the elevation of the convert to celebrity status within the movement. **

One result of such stories, unheralded but definitely foreseen by the saboteurs, is to sour the conservative milk for those among the unwashed for whom Christian belief and practice aren’t just Straussian eidolons. It’s safe to say that no parent, even the most degenerately “progressive,” has ever actively desired that a child of his might turn out homosexual—or worse. Although the weak and conformist white lefties and the hardened SJWs and antifas might publicly embrace the kid’s “choices,” such acceptance is invariably ex post facto. Many serious unwashed conservatives, however, don’t hesitate to act proactively in their children’s defense by withdrawing support, electoral and otherwise, from a conservative movement that they rightly consider morally compromised and a menace to citizenry and Faith alike. Nor do the toughest-minded among them feel much inclined to give such egregious temporizers as Ann Coulter, John Derbyshire, and Michelle Malkin a pass for proudly standing side by side with the likes of Moore, Milo, Sullivan, and Carson.

Thus for the unwashed, the widely voiced dismissal as “claptrap” of distinctions between left and right is itself claptrap, if not an outright subterfuge or falsification. Disdain for religion and the religious is clearly not characteristic of every liberal or leftist, but that it is a foundation stone of all Western leftism is a position with a formidable pedigree.

I can’t read Donald Trump’s mind or predict his actions, but I think that if he dropped (sincerely or otherwise) the pretense that his proposed restrictions on immigration had no correlation with anti-Islam, anti-Muslim sentiment but instead repeated the historic welcome to these shores for white Christian immigrants and no others—a welcome that began before the founding of the city of Saint Augustine and continued through 1965—he would have no trouble finding two million white Americans to intimidate every antifa million-alien march or rally.
    _________________________
    *In the last decade of his life, after he followed his beloved wife and daughter in converting to Catholicism, Novak identified openly with the unwashed and spoke dismissively of even so sacred a cow as Barry Goldwater.
    **The widespread clamor in 2015 and 2016 in favor of handing the Republican presidential nomination by virtual acclamation to Doctor Ben Carson is symptomatic of what the saboteurs hope more generally to accomplish.

8. royAlbrecht's Gravatar royAlbrecht
    February 17, 2017 - 9:08 am | Permalink

Quite humorous. About a week ago I was stupid enough to take a couple of complete strangers,
    English tourists who in general can be taken for granted as being “tolerance and diversity” minded, illogical, violent, and hateful psychotics,
    on their word that they were different and able to handle opinions that did not fit the politically correct, Jew crafted ideology.
    They invited me to join them, but when I declined saying that they would end up hating me if I did because my political opinions did not fit into their diverse and tolerant framework,
    they insisted I was being nonsensical.

Well no sooner did I tell them that I was a hard core National Socialist, did they begin to start ranting and raving. I was threatened, invited outside to “continue the debate”, and treated to volley of vocal abuse about my hateful opinions about gays and homosexuals et al…, something that had not even entered my mind let alone the conversation.
    After causing all the people in the establishment to stare at us, they promptly went to the receptionist and complained about me…, accusing me of things that simply not even entered my mind.
    Within ten minutes, I was asked to leave the restaurant because of my “intolerance”.

Well a few days later, I met my He-she transexual friend at the community center, with whom I have had the standard “de-jewified” LGBQT realignment-reset to default position debate regarding the entire issue and we are now quite good friends.
    I told E. (I cant’t bring myself to calling him her and “she does not like being called a “he”, so I have settled upon using E.’s name instead of pronouns) about the story above, and I could see the look of empathy for me and the sense of injustice that was projected upon me in E.’s eyes…
    But now that I read this…, I can well understand why E. would not go to establishment in question to…, Have them apologize to me…

All I can say to this gay conservative is that he should stay strong…, give it another fifty years or so because the alienation will eventually grow on you and become your new normal!
    violent

9. Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
    February 14, 2017 - 1:07 pm | Permalink

Moore will no doubt have a time of it for a while but now digest this, from Haaretz of the 14th.

” Fluid Gender, Rigid World. How a Hasidic rabbi came out as trans woman. Yisroel Stein is no longer an ultra-Orthodox rabbi, married or male. The only American Hasid to come out publicly after gender transitioning , he is now Abby – ambitious [Columbia U.] student, popular speaker and community activist “.

Apparently when still a he, he only spoke Yiddish, i.e. no English, though a native of Brooklyn. His marriage was arranged which gave him a son. Columbia has a special program for applicants of peculiar backgrounds; in his/her case illiteracy in English. She [by then] was obliged to write a short entrance essay: instead of which a three sentence bio of her life sufficed; stating that she had never listened to music or attended a movie or other theater. Why only Columbia, this qualified her for Harvard if one rates that institution by some of its more famous output.

10. Sheila's Gravatar Sheila
    February 14, 2017 - 10:53 am | Permalink

Dr. MacDonald…about this guy…you are so right. He will need lots of luck…he doesn’t grasp the world he lives in. Thanks to your work…it is possible for others to have a better understanding of the negative forces against Western Culture.

11. February 13, 2017 - 8:10 pm | Permalink

I really wish people would stop using the term “liberal” to describe anti-whites. They are illiberal and completely opposed to the liberal values of the Enlightenment. Donald Trump is a classical liberal.

The New York City anti-white (for lack of a better term) “progressive” scene is very much cult-like with a siege mentality. I would assume it is particularly pronounced among homosexuals (as many of them move to NYC because they both reject, and are rejected by, their own families and communities.)

Of course the anti-white hatred is notorious among Jews. Jews use terms like “fly over country” to express their contempt for the people of America outside of Jewish cities like NYC and Los Angeles. An infamous Jewish film, “The Tollbooth,” made the contempt even more clear – even going too far into New Jersey was guaranteed to expose a young Jewess dating a hated “goyim” to “virulent anti-semitism” from the wicked White Anglo-Saxon Protestants who not only kept poor Uncle Shlomo out of the Presbyterian gold club but constantly tell “Jew jokes” when they think Jews aren’t listening. So of course the young Jewess decides to dump her “goyim” fiancee, stay in Brooklyn, and marry a “nice Jewish boy.”

Interesting how it is ok for Jews to disapprove of intermarriage but it’s “racism” when Whites do it.

A lot of this leftist NYC mentality can be explained as simple provincialism – there are plenty of Manhattan Jews that brag about never going north of 14th Street except for their Birthright Israel trip to the apartheid regime of Jew bigotry in Zionist-occupied Palestine. There is also a case of “the guilty flee when no man pursueth” – they often seem to have a guilty conscience and project their own hatred onto the “other” – meaning, regular White people.

New York Jews most certainly do not have any sincere affection for Black people or other non-Whites, but simply use them as a proxy with which to attack Whites.

It is rather odd how Donald Trump – a Jew loving, Israel supporting liberal who spent most of his life supporting the Democratic party – and who sounds like Howard Dean when he discusses George W. Bush – has all of a sudden turned into this hate character on the left.

I think the “progressive” Democrats were honestly surprised at Trump’s win and were livid that their enemy, the “fly over country goyim” – rejected their plans for turning America into a Jew-managed globalist Empire.

I only hope that Whites realize that Trump himself, even if he was pro-White (which he is not) simply does not have the power to turn the tide. The best we can hope for is some breathing room for the next four years, at best.

So it is incumbent on us to organize now, before it’s too late, and not fall for the temptation that “God Emperor Daddy Trump” is some sort of Messiah that will save us.

• Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
      February 14, 2017 - 3:50 pm | Permalink

Thank you for clearing up some more questions I had concerning President Donald Trump. I absolutely agree with your last sentence. If Trump supporters think that he will actually be their salvation all by himself, they are a deluded lot. Everyone in this country seems to intellectualize everything, thinking their emotions or intellect are correct. They are not. The plain fact is that it is what one does that counts. I have found out that only when I actually did something, took action on something, did I come to any real practical truths.

• Nick Dean's Gravatar Nick Dean
      February 16, 2017 - 12:08 pm | Permalink

For two centuries Whites and only Whites have been distracted by this left/right claptrap. It’s alarming to see a formerly pro-White site now identifying with a rightist / rightism that is completely aracial. This is for once a real case of suicidal Whiteness.

Chadwick Moore’s challenges are an issue conservatives can identify with. But this is supposed to be a pro-White blog, not a conservative one – and in fact most of the pro-White arguments made here are liberal in character, such as MacDonald’s old saw about the general hypocrisy of Jewish policy prescriptions, or freedom of association, or reducing causes of conflict, or equality for people who just happen to be White.

It doesn’t even matter that Whites happen to be the only liberal race, where it’s true to say that almost all Whites are liberal and virtually all liberals are White. Blacks and Jews who vote overwhelmingly Democrat in the US for example, vote that way for personal and racial profit knowing it’s at the expense of others – there is nothing liberal about that, and White Democrat voters have totally different motives. Even so, this does not mean we should confuse the terms White and liberal – but it certainly suggests some scheme of manipulation and confounding when pro-Whites are labelled and identify as right. Rather we should understand the left/right game is a trap designed to ensnare only us, while it allows others to pursue their interests maximally in the case of Jews, widely in other cases.

Ignore the snare. Not right, just White.

12. Rachel's Gravatar Rachel
    February 13, 2017 - 1:01 pm | Permalink

What?!?

I am not trying to start a fight with you, as I respect your opinion.

According to your assertions I am a malevolent deviant.

The many adult foster children I have, and continue to foster (a variety of color/creed/orientation), would disagree with you.

Your over generalizations and blind hate do not add much to the conversation.

It is these types of comments and irrational beliefs that add to the hatefulness and anger so ever present in this world today…

• Franklin Ryckaert's Gravatar Franklin Ryckaert
      February 14, 2017 - 12:02 am | Permalink

“Hate” is never a motive in itself. It is always a reaction, whether its intensity or scope is justified or not. Hate between races only arises when group interests are perceived to be threatened, which is always the case in multi-racial societies. Therefore no multi-racial societies – let alone multi-racial “families” – should be formed. Trying to form a multi-racial “family” as a foreshadow of a utopian multi-racial world is a typical irrational attempt of which only women are capable.

• HK Wills's Gravatar HK Wills
        February 19, 2017 - 9:00 am | Permalink

“When the law gave women equal rights it should have given them masculine intellects” – Schopenhauer.

Nurturing anything activates their emotional (limbic system) center and pleasure pathway; hence cats as infant substitutes.

• Sheila's Gravatar Sheila
      February 14, 2017 - 10:29 am | Permalink

Just wondering who you are addressing, exactly.

13. Andrea Ostrov's Gravatar Andrea Ostrov
    February 13, 2017 - 1:15 am | Permalink

This article misses the point.

NYers will tolerate Conservatives such as Neocons.
    After all, Wall Street is filled with Neocons and Libertarian ‘conservative’ types.

The problem in this case is a midwestern gentile supports a NATIONALIST.
    That is what’s freaking the Jews out. (As for gentile cucks,they have no minds of their own and bark to their Jewish masters’ orders.)

Jews are all about Jewish supremacism, and they see the European Awakening as a threat to their power.

Jews care about non-whites? Jews supported Clinton and Giuliani who cracked down hard on black crime. Jews supported Michael ‘Stop and Frisk’ Bloomberg three times. Jews support Zionism that oppresses Palestinians. Jews used Hillary and Obama to wreak havoc all over the Muslim world. All this Jewish feigning sympathy for Muslims is to cover up their crimes against the Muslim world.

• Franklin Ryckaert's Gravatar Franklin Ryckaert
      February 14, 2017 - 12:17 am | Permalink

Jews, who are themselves inveterate supremacists, only “feel sympathy” with underdogs if they can use them in their fight against those whom they perceive as a threat to their own supremacy. Thus Muslims, homosexuals, people of color, and women are used in their fight against the Christian, heterosexual, white male, the only serious competitor in their quest for world domination. In reality the Jews only feel contempt for the underdogs they so use, and they will drop them as soon as they don’t need them anymore.

• Sheila's Gravatar Sheila
      February 14, 2017 - 10:48 am | Permalink

No, this article doesn’t miss any point…I don’t understand why you think President Trump is a *nationalist*. He is not; at least in the traditional and accepted sense of the word. He is an “American Traditionalist”. His position right now merely makes it possible for *nationalists* to exist in this country. Had another leftist won the presidential election any and all opposition would already be dead or in concentration camps before the year is out. The writer of this article is merely pointing to how intolerant the left really is…even this so-called NYC GAY is going to need all the LUCK he can get…and I doubt he will find it.

14. Dave's Gravatar Dave
    February 12, 2017 - 8:21 pm | Permalink

Most gays are not Islamophobic — they do not fear people who would throw them off a rooftop at the first opportunity. When vanilla (or should I say chocolate?) sex gets boring, they seek out sex with the men most likely to hurt them (“rough trade”) and the men most likely to infect them with AIDS (“bug chasing”).

It is clearly not in the long-term interest of feminists and gays to vote for a candidate who wants to bring millions more Muslims to America. Then again, when your lifestyle is certain to produce no offspring, you don’t really have a “long-term interest”.

15. Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
    February 12, 2017 - 5:22 pm | Permalink

This pretty little colorful bubble filled with endearing liberalism appears to be propelled by stiff breezes of OPINION TERROR.

16. Peter J's Gravatar Peter J
    February 12, 2017 - 4:08 pm | Permalink

“Note particularly the last comment: “If you dare to question liberal stances or make an effort toward understanding why conservatives think the way they do, you are a traitor.” Being a Trump supporter is not simply misguided. Such a person malevolent. Such a person is consumed by hatred, anger and fear towards gays, women, non-Whites, and every group in the victim class pantheon”

I think you are over-explaining. It is true that the “narrative” used to be the inverted passive-aggressive victim narrative. The real “narrative”, however, is hatred of middle and “traditional” life and its people – and this is increasingly being stated explicitly and unapologetically.

17. Michael Adkins's Gravatar Michael Adkins
    February 12, 2017 - 1:07 pm | Permalink

I believe it’s really about money and genetics. Keep in mind the liberals are riding a fifty year (plus) gravy train. The Alt Right is rocking that train and they don’t like it!

• Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
      February 14, 2017 - 4:02 pm | Permalink

Absolutely. One only has to think of the millions of jobs liberals are involved in, that are essentially gravy train type jobs. Yeah, it’s mainly about money for them, as it always is for most people. Reminds me of the constant, never ending crying that teachers unions and teachers in California do, concerning their pay that never seems to be enough. I know teachers who came to California from places like Michigan and they thought they entered the promised land when it came to the benefits and pay in California,etc. But the same is true for other state employees that have come to California from other states. The left has created so many high paying jobs for themselves, that some of them are now leading better lives, financially speaking, than the minor royalty of Europe did!!!!

18. norm741's Gravatar norm741
    February 12, 2017 - 10:05 am | Permalink

Another example from a gay lefty is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiVQ8vrGA_8