Kulturkampf

Zula B Law

As a woman in the South, it’s not often that I am threatened with being beaten up. But, it happened last night, and the person who threatened me was a White guy.

After finishing up business late in the day, I stopped at a coffee shop to use the wifi.

The place was busy; I took the last available seat in a large chair. Customers came and went. One woman was wearing light flowery layers of fabric from her head to the floor, her face mostly visible. Her husband tended to their drinks as she stood looking away from everyone. It was an unusual sight and got quietly noticed by the customers.

“What do you think about that?” I asked a big White guy down the row from me. “We don’t go for that. I don’t like it,” he said.

The younger guy next to him, also White, was quite talkative, offering opinions on various topics. He veered into immigration, so, I asked him to explain his stance on the immigration issue. “I don’t have a problem with them,” he said, “it’s the system. They need to change the H1 visa system.”

“Can you define the system that is bringing in millions of undocumented and illegal aliens? Who is in charge of that system?” I asked.

He repeated that he didn’t have a problem with any immigrants himself, but that the system needs to be better.

I said, “Millions of illegals don’t care about visas and paperwork; they just walk right in. We have no documentation on them. Millions of undocumented aliens are being forced in on us.”

He emitted a panicked laugh but increased the ante, “You don’t know your history. You need to read some history.’

I do know about Mohammed, though. I didn’t think this guy did. He had said he has a 9-year-old daughter, the same marrying age of Aisha. So, I asked him, “What if a Muslim guy wanted to marry your daughter?”

“I’m fine with that. I’m not racist!” he grinned.

Advertisement - Time to SUBSCRIBE now!

“I see. You won’t protect your country, from the invasion of Muslims,” I said, “because you won’t even protect your own daughter from Muslims.

“F**k you… f**k you… f**k you!!!”

He suddenly exploded and proceeded to have a full-on meltdown. Stunned, I felt trapped. Everybody in the shop stopped and watched the guy. He began to manifest body gestures, shaking, head jerking, and maniacal facial expressions. Was this the real guy finally coming out from his hip façade? Was there something wrong with the guy? He went from “I don’t have a problem with” Muslims and immigrants, to having tremendous problems even thinking and talking about Muslims and immigrants.

“…grab her by the pu**y…” he continued, directing the comment at me.

The manager came over directly and told him to cool it, and returned to the counter.

The guy kept on with his barrage of bad language, directed at me. I said in a calm, low voice, “You are a lefty, Marxist, commie.” With an angry laugh, he rolled his eyes, and cussed some more. He was losing control.

“… someone needs to punch her in the face!” he exclaimed. It could be heard all over the coffee shop.

Again, the manager came over, knelt down close to the guy and spoke to him for long moments. The guy seemed to get calmer. But as the manager walked away, the guy resumed his verbal assault.

Then the big guy between us broke his silence and calmly said, “You both need to calm down.” Quietly, I firmly said to him, “No, he is the one losing self-control, not me. He is the violent one who is threatening me.” I could tell the big guy was looking for his escape. Quickly, I had to formulate mine.

As the big guy rose to leave, I said loudly, “Walk me out?!” Being a decent fellow, he obliged. As we exited and rounded the corner of the building, he saw a parked and manned patrol car. He turned to me and said, “I can’t be a witness… that.. that guy is my buddy…”

The big guy had cucked out.

I gave a quick glance back into the corner where the crazed guy had been. He had scurried like a cockroach.

I was safe.

To my fellow women of the AltRight, and we already know this: we have to be careful to protect ourselves. Just because someone is White does not mean they don’t want to kill you.

We on the right are defending ourselves from the violent left. It’s the cucks in the middle that worry me more. They could cuck hard left. We must make that a difficult choice for them.

From the blog of Zula B Law.

Share and Enjoy:
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Google Bookmarks

71 Comments to "Kulturkampf"

1. August 3, 2017 - 3:30 pm | Permalink

Thank you for sharing a remarkable, if inexplicable and unpredictable, experience! A cartoon on YouTube, a bizarre episode in a HorrorWorld movie, a lie from someone with motives to hide (disinfo!): I find your account unbelievable.

This is NOT to say I assert that you “dissemble”, “fabricate”, or otherwise disingenuously recount your experience.

At 70 years of age, i have not yet encountered or engaged such an “experience”. As Jewish writer “Stephen King” astutely put forth, “suspension of disbelief” appears essential for the effects of works of horror. In your account, I just can’t get there!

Alan

• RoyAlbrecht's Gravatar RoyAlbrecht
      August 4, 2017 - 11:46 am | Permalink

I disagree with you and can completely believe the story the woman who wrote the article told. I have experienced these “…unhinged, violent, loud mouthed and very threatening outbursts on numerous occasions.

These nut bars come unhinged because her, or in my case; my questions and statements, cause these leftist psychotics to confront their falsely Jew constructed paradigm at a level where they are unable to formulate coherent defenses for the ideas that have been implanted into their subconscious minds.

In effect: They are forced to consider their own sanity and with no plausible reason for their opinions, are suddenly gripped with the possibility that they may indeed be going insane…,
      an option they are not ready to cope with and therefore lose control.

Or another possibility is that the “…Nutter..” in question is a Jew or someone who works in favour of the Jewish agenda. These people purposefully cause disturbances and then get the truth teller blamed for their retarded behavior and made a persona no grata within the establishment…
      This label, that receptionists and managers are all to willing to apply to truth tellers in order to maintain the status quo and keep their establishment politically correct and full of leftist coffee slurping retards, is then applied to the truth teller and life goes on.

• August 4, 2017 - 3:08 pm | Permalink

Please, feel free to disagree with me and take issue with my opinion cum conclusion.

I simply do not, cannot, believe the account credible, nor do I think the “author” actually experienced the “drama” as unfolded for us. You, on the other hand, have either successfully suspended your disbelief — whether the account is real or not — or groundlessly believe in what we have yet to establish, namely, that the account is nonfictional and factual and that “Zula B Law” is an actual human being, not a committee of writers (as has been suspected of “Stephen King”, for example). How about your delving into “Zula B Law” and verifying the reliability of your strong assumption, rather than accepting the story at face value. So many commenters apparently have done as you did.

This phenomenon certainly seems typical of responses to both propaganda and what we term “fake news”, the latter meme possibly viable for another week or two, until we create a new and different phrase for the same old same old.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. As the WHO declared, I too hope not to get fooled again. FULL DISCLOSURE: I voted for NOBODY for POTUS 2016.

• RoyAlbrecht's Gravatar RoyAlbrecht
          August 5, 2017 - 8:55 am | Permalink

I cannot quite follow how you are not able to believe an account that in large measure depicts the mob actions taken by groups like Black Lives Matter, Anti-fa funded and other [Redacted] Jew funded Leftist Vandals.

Why don’t you try it sometime and take the invitation by one of these leftists to engage them in conversation about their indefensible opinions and confront them with uncomfortable JQ truths and Nazi revisionism. I would be surprised indeed if they remained calm if your questions strike at the heart of their Jew-induced, mass, temporary insanity.

Tip: Just be sure that you are in a position to knock that Leftist Retard unconscious should he actually attack you…, otherwise you may regret taking my advice.

• Fred Marco's Gravatar Fred Marco
      August 5, 2017 - 2:18 pm | Permalink

With strangers you simply don’t know how they are going to act so that when you get onto such controversal subjects such as immigration, religion, politics and race, you need to tread softly. Don’t give someone you don’t know the full barrage as this woman did. She was not only putting herself in danger but totally destroyed any opportunity to plant a seed in this guy’s head. Some guys today have no qualms about hitting a woman in the face and chances are no guys will be there to stand up for her. Being a female doesn’t protect women anymore. I am a man but guys have exploded in my face when I wasn’t even talking about controversial subjects far less hair trigger ones. My motto has always been tread softly unless you are totally familiar with the other person.

2. Barkingmad's Gravatar Barkingmad
    August 3, 2017 - 3:51 pm | Permalink

Whoa, horse. In this day and age, it is not a good idea for anyone, male or female, to get into a discussion with a stranger on controversial matters.

Also, in this case, the people in the coffee shop, including the two men, had a right to peaceful enjoyment and not have someone pick a fight, which is how I interpret the above incident.

3. David's Gravatar David
    August 3, 2017 - 4:24 pm | Permalink

One of the disturbing things is the manner in which under stress from an incompatible religion (need I say it? Islam is not a race), Whites turn on themselves and other reasonable people as this man did. Conversation is for intellectually equal and well-formed & informed individuals. Among unequal speakers, there is instruction and education that remains if good-natured docility exists, or–eventually or ultimately–only force if not. Politeness counts for little once an intellectually and emotionally immature individual realizes that they have not thought through a position and integrated their opinions. If humility is absent, they feel as though their whole being is being invalidated and humiliated. And indeed, they are vulnerable in some sense. There is a way to educe a vulnerable person into genuine discussion–but it is an art itself, requiring the proper temperament and a commitment of even years. A person has to ask whether such effort worth it in their given situation.

It certainly is good, from our position in this cultural war, to engage in these skirmishes if an objective can be achieved. Accomplishing our goal of securing a nation state for ourselves (viz., diasporic Europeans), may mean that during the period of conflict, we just have to let some of these individuals suffer the consequences of their stupidity. Sometimes stubborn resistance, even if conflict exists, is valuable in itself. Such conflict may instruct quiet observers. It is a claiming of ground. And when it is clear that the intentions of our opponents are not good, even costly resistance is necessary. That is when it is clarifying that forceful conflict is coming–as I believe it is–the days of hard conversions are no longer worthwhile on a large scale. It is too late for that.

The way that the large, wimpy man first tried to pretend that both parties were equally at fault, and then later refused to offer his testimony, was the worst part of this story for me. These types of conflict-avoidant individuals and, really, liars are THE reason many social and civilizational problems exist. They misattribute guilt because they are ill-formed regarding what the concept of justice truly is. Justice is not rewarding transgressors simply to keep a false peace. Peace at all costs now is merely a formula for a very, gruesome war later.

• pterodactyl's Gravatar pterodactyl
      August 4, 2017 - 4:29 pm | Permalink

David: ” Such conflict may instruct quiet observers.” The whites of S.Africa had plenty of instruction on what would happen to them if they handed over control of their country to a racist black tribe. They could simply observe the fate of Zimbabwe, for example. Yet this ‘instruction’ did not help them one bit. They still VOTED for majority rule. MOST WHITES WANTED IT. So, unfortunately, learning from seeing consequences does not actually occur. The whites are so gripped by an abhorrence of being ‘unfair’ that they will readily destroy their own countries for the ‘crime’ of being ‘unfairly better’. This is a bad gene that in the past might have provided some advantage, but in modern society is in the end going to be their downfall.

• August 6, 2017 - 7:59 am | Permalink

The whites of S Africa did *not* have plenty of instruction: all they had was controlled Jew film, press, radio, books, newspapers.

4. Collin's Gravatar Collin
    August 3, 2017 - 4:41 pm | Permalink

Sorry to see you were treated like this, funny how quickly the left resorts to violence when their narrative is questioned. Seems like most on the left are so concerned about not being “Racist”, that they forget their own people.

I said in a calm, low voice, “You are a lefty, Marxist, commie.”

While probably true, this may not have helped keep him calm (laugh)

We need more ladies like you in Australia, hope you have a good chap over there in the US to help defend from these nutters.

~Collin

• John Walton's Gravatar John Walton
      August 3, 2017 - 10:12 pm | Permalink

Islam is a religion and is routinely characterized as sexist and homophobic, so a real commie would outlaw it. A Muslim division fought for Hitler in Bosnia. I find it amusing how self-styled right-wingers stomp all over Islam without daring to breathe a word against the tribe who saddled us with Communism in the first place.

• Collin's Gravatar Collin
        August 6, 2017 - 4:00 pm | Permalink

Hi John,

Communists aren’t exactly pro-gay, nor terribly progressive. Most of the modern commies showing support for such things are more cultural Marxists than actual Communists.

I am not surprised to hear that a muslim division worked with Hitler in Bosnia, ‘the enemy of my enemy’, and such. I didn’t read the JQ as particularly relevant to the article.

~Collin

• Pero Ercegovac's Gravatar Pero Ercegovac
          August 7, 2017 - 1:08 am | Permalink

@ Collin

Yes Muslim divisions were in the Waffen SS during WWII. The main reason for them being so in Bosnia throughout WWII was because Bosnia then was part of the Independent State of Croatia and then there was no Muslim nationality (granted to them by Tito in 1968 which would become the Bosniak nationality in 1994), rather they were Croats of the Islamic faith. This was natural as they were Europeans, white, some with blond hair, some with red some with brown; likewise some with blue, green and brown eyes (to see what these once Croats of the Islamic faith and now Bosniak look like google the footballers Edin Dzeko (Bosniak Muslim) and Alen Halilovic (Croat whose father was a Croat Muslim) then you will see what I am getting at). The JQ was a side issue for them, their main battle was first fighting for Croat independence against Serbian hegemony and then the fight against communism when the Serbs slowly left the četnik ranks and joined the partizans). The Division was called the Handžar Division and consisted of Muslim Croats at the grunt and NCO levels and Catholic Croats and ethnic Germans at the CO level. The only Muslim Croat who was an officer was the divisional spiritual leader, i.e., imam. Contrary to popular belief each division of the WSS had a religious CO, most naturally were Catholic or Lutheran pending from what part of the Reich most soldiers came from.

5. Franklin Ryckaert's Gravatar Franklin Ryckaert
    August 3, 2017 - 5:48 pm | Permalink

This incident is a graphic illustration of the insoluble dilemma most of the white public still find themselves in : they are against mass non-white immigration but they dare not say that openly because that would be “racist”, and “racism”, we all know that after decades of indoctrination, is the greatest sin since Auschwitz. So most people resort to subterfuges, like that man in this story : “I’m not against immigrants, but it is the system”.

There is however a way out of this dilemma, both in terms of argument and terminology. One can easily argue that multi-cultural, let alone multi-racial societies don’t work. Instead of a Utopia, “diverse” societies become a nightmare of mutually hostile ethnic groups fighting for resources and dominance. This can be easily demonstrated by examples from the Third world (Ruanda, Sri Lanka) and increasingly from western countries themselves. So “for the sake of peace” it is moral to be against multiculturalism and thus against mass non-white immigration into white countries. Besides, loss of majority status in one’s own country means loss of identity and there is nothing wrong to want one’s identity be continued. That is not “racism”, but a normal and therefore legitimate wish of all ethnic and racial groups, including Whites. There is a new term for this attitude, becoming increasingly popular in Europe, it is called “identitarianism”.

So there you have the solution to the dilemma : multi-cultural or multi-racial societies don’t work, therefore mass-immigration of non-compatible groups should be avoided. I’m not a “racist”, because I respect people of all races, but I don’t want my people to lose its identity : I am an identitarian.

6. Ryan McDonald's Gravatar Ryan McDonald
    August 3, 2017 - 6:09 pm | Permalink

Our woman are bold, brave and strong !!

Thank you for speaking up. This is EXACTLY how we change the culture.

The Left has prevailed because they are willing to have conflict. Just imagine our eternal (((enemy))) … they often get their way because they consistently assert themselves in ways large and especially small.

It may seem like small victories but we will become more inspired and more engaged and more successful as we see courage in action.

7. Peter's Gravatar Peter
    August 3, 2017 - 7:07 pm | Permalink

There are white idiots too. I’ve been living in South America for 2 and 1/2 years and I have had no fights or threats of fights with anyone here, until I met an American lefty who called me a “fascist” when we were talking and I voiced support for Trump. I responded by calling him a “commie” and the next thing you know this 70 year old idiot is threatening me and wanted to fight. During our conversation he mentioned he was a jailbird that spent at least a few years in jail. People get mugged and there is petty crime here. You can’t take your eyes off anything valuable for a moment when you’re in public and there are pickpockets on buses. But until I met that white American, nobody here wanted to fight me.

• TJ's Gravatar TJ
      August 4, 2017 - 12:46 pm | Permalink

The left has prevailed, as the right has the same basic premises.

The left is willing to accept the logical extensions of premises, right to the bitter end of destruction. The right tries to use Flintstone brakes, but will not or cannot challenge major premises.

• pterodactyl's Gravatar pterodactyl
      August 4, 2017 - 4:36 pm | Permalink

They have bad genes and NOTHING will shift their opinions. Even as black rioters burn down their property they would say ‘I hope you stole those matches and gasoline that you are killing me with, I would hate to think you helped the profits of some capitalist white person by buying them in a white shop’

• HelenChicago's Gravatar HelenChicago
        August 5, 2017 - 9:56 am | Permalink

Exactly right, Ptero. There’s a prominent radio talkshow host who likes to say “liberalism is a mental disorder.” I wouldn’t go quite that far, but it clearly is a mindset — a mindset based on emotion and fashion. When confronted with blunt, unbending rationality and facts, it’s not at all uncommon for liberals to go a bit batty. But they rarely change their minds except occasionally in middle age or later.

8. Matt's Gravatar Matt
    August 3, 2017 - 7:16 pm | Permalink

You picked a fight with this [admittedly stupid] guy and then wanted to play the victim when he understandably got upset. To make it worse, you try to hide behind the pussy pass. If you want to be treated like a lady you need to act like one, and your behavior was very unladylike. You are a crybully.

• WJ's Gravatar WJ
      August 4, 2017 - 9:07 am | Permalink

So, essentially you are saying the almost no women have the right to speak out in public since more than likely none of them can physically defend themselves. You are basically stating that there is no real right to free speech unless you can back it up with your fists. Does that go for everyone?

Here is how our society has to work – you can say whatever you want,(no you cant yell fire in a crowded theater…) and nobody has the right to stop you. That’s the kind of thing the antifas do. They dont want free speech.

• Matt's Gravatar Matt
        August 4, 2017 - 11:41 am | Permalink

No, I’m obviously not saying that, and I think you know that. No one, man or woman, should go around picking fights, no matter how likely it is that they would win such a fight. But if you are going to pick a fight, it would be especially unwise to do it with someone you think would win a fight, and it would be cowardly to expect someone else to defend you from the consequences of your actions. Do you really think she wasn’t aware that calling the man a coward to his face would anger him?

Speech should be protected only insofar as it allows people to save face. Speech meant only to provoke and anger (aka fighting words) is not fully protected, nor should it be.

• Barkingmad's Gravatar Barkingmad
      August 4, 2017 - 9:42 am | Permalink

@Matt.

An acquaintance of mine, a girl in her twenties at the time, went to live in the South for a short period of time, and came back babbling about how “ladylike” the girls and women were. She even provided examples.

I never asked her about any of this, she just launched into it, as it somehow really made an impression on her that the females in the South could be so different from us reputedly ill-mannered, aggressive, coarse ones in the more northerly areas of the country (and the world).

That was back in 1979. I see things have certainly changed. Mind you, while I’m here, I understand that elegant manners are not everything. But we need to use our judgment. FWIW.

• Robert Bloch's Gravatar Robert Bloch
      August 4, 2017 - 12:40 pm | Permalink

I only mildly ambivalently applaud the author. She used uncompromising language, to be sure. In my generation, it was unthinkable (for white men) to physically assault a woman with the result that a certain percentage of women exhibited, what they used to call, “feisty” behavior. This was a specimen, especially in the remarks about the chap’s daughter. Men censor their remarks because a punch to the jaw is rarely entirely out of the question in a public place. At one time, women were not thus constrained which made it a more entertaining world. I used to envy them that freedom but I would be sad to see it pass. Some white men have been coarsened by a depraved culture and not in a good way. They’re not becoming tougher or braver to be sure, but they’ve learned how to bully their women. As our beloved President would say: sad!

9. Seek's Gravatar Seek
    August 3, 2017 - 7:16 pm | Permalink

I hear this woman. The redneck cuckservative is rapidly becoming a dominant archetype on the Right. These are the kinds of people who tout their Red State bonafides by denouncing “liberal racism” and equating today’s anti-white Democratic Party with the “KKK.” Primitive and obnoxious (and thus in their own minds “patriotic”), they will side against their own natural interests in a instant just to be able to denounce “Leftists.” This isn’t conservatism at all, for it conserves nothing. It is Dittoheadism.

I’m glad this woman’s unexpected friend took her out of harm’s way that day.

10. shredder's Gravatar shredder
    August 3, 2017 - 7:32 pm | Permalink

Thanks for sharing a real world encounter. Boxers watch boxing videos all the time and critique technique. They critique their own performance. One can watch boxing videos and events for ever, but without actually getting into the ring for a real fight he (or she) will never be the equal of one who does, no matter what the level of the competition. Bravo.

HC Covington in one of his novels talks about how the white man is extremely brave to the point of stupidity when he gets social approval but is a coward when that approval isn’t there. For most of us this fear is the biggest hurdle holding us back.

11. shredder's Gravatar shredder
    August 3, 2017 - 7:45 pm | Permalink

I would like to add that having a women showing bravery in speaking at the risk of social disapproval, and in your case physical harm is essential. Like a shield maidens example in battle, the men will have to find their courage. Having the approval of our women is more important than anything for inspiring courage from our men. Without the support of our women we are doomed.

• Walteress's Gravatar Walteress
      August 8, 2017 - 8:44 pm | Permalink

Which is why feminism must end. Which is an ironic notion considering the context of this article. As a female, I also only mildly applaud the author. Choose your battles carefully seems to be the moral; my older brother is as libtarded as they come. Asian country/girlfriend, teacher, vegan, leftist.
      I learnt early on that if I questioned his leftie irrationalities (just weirdnesses back in those days) I would be kick-boxed to the floor without qualms. My mother would say I asked for it. So I learned one can only debate/question certain people. Some people are just hardwired “stupid”. Don’t waste your breath.

12. August 3, 2017 - 9:16 pm | Permalink

With deep respect to other commenters, including one I have encountered on Darkmoon, I do believe TOO has been spoofed. Has anyone checked out the “Zula B Law” blog? Do you find any “person”, history of person, etc. there?
    DISINFO, PSY OP, misdirection — I do not know or have the resources or wherewithal to dig into this further. I vaguely remember another such “spoof” a year or so ago, same putative source.
    I would ask ADMIN | TOO how this submission got to be published, the true and real source, etc. Dig in to where this came from!
    Otherwise, like the prankster who recently punked people who should know better [TWEET Land], I think TOO got punked. My opinion.

• Nandarani's Gravatar Nandarani
      August 4, 2017 - 5:50 pm | Permalink

Was about to comment and went backwards to check the text; came back and noticed this comment with which I agree. So no further comment on this story. The post was designed to get a rise.

13. JimB's Gravatar JimB
    August 3, 2017 - 11:28 pm | Permalink

Pick your battles, Zula. You’re a prime example of why women shouldn’t lead in any serious capacity. They’re either some anti-White witch like Clinton, some man-hating feminist… or some big-mouthed chick picking fights with idiots in bars, ever expecting some White Knight to save her ass.

If you want constructive confrontation instead of stupid and useless confrontation, get out there and protest against feminism. Or get outa the way… and make someone a sandwich.

• JimB's Gravatar JimB
      August 3, 2017 - 11:31 pm | Permalink

Oh sorry, Zula, you wrote “coffee shop”, not “bar”. Both places attract their share of idiots, however.

• lOU's Gravatar lOU
        August 4, 2017 - 3:40 pm | Permalink

In Bars, the fools may be drunk, or on their way to inebriation.

14. Winston S. Mythe's Gravatar Winston S. Mythe
    August 4, 2017 - 1:05 am | Permalink

Racism is is funny word, rather than referring to biological race, it seems to mean criticism of anything commonly perceived as ‘foreign’, a more appropriate term for this is xenophobia.

If you make a remark about your university lecturer not speaking English that’s racist.

If you criticise a religion that’s foreign, that’s racist.

If you dislike a certain foreign food, it must be because it is foreign and it can’t be for any other reason, so that’s racist as well.

A catch all term that encompasses both biological race and also xenophobia at the same time.

Unfortunately, the above story seems to be emblematic of becoming a Nationalist. You see your position as making all the sense in the world, that Whites should be allowed to live and prosper amongst their own, and we’re threatened from all sides, even by our own, and its exhilarating because you have knowledge most people have no idea about – but then comes the question, how do I live in the world now? Do I make my position known, or do I cover it up? And I dare say a lot of us when we first get vocal about it have no idea about internet privacy, if you do want to keep it private (as I’m sure many do who have to work for someone else), use anonymous browsing like a VPN, get off facebook, gmail, etc, or buy a virtual phone number for account activations (with Bitcoin / Altcoin) with a separate email for political stuff not in your real name. I have yet to see an AltRight site even mentioning this stuff, or putting up a bit of a guide on internet anonymity for those not in the know. If you want be a lion about it, all the power to you, but its also wise to pick your battles.

15. Gotcha's Gravatar Gotcha
    August 4, 2017 - 2:47 am | Permalink
  16. Ben's Gravatar Ben
    August 4, 2017 - 5:48 am | Permalink

Normally I would sympathize but the pussypass is unbelievable in this one.

17. Michael Adkins's Gravatar Michael Adkins
    August 4, 2017 - 6:02 am | Permalink

I think we need to give the individual a specific name such hipster, hennetaster or thrall. In his case he might be all three.

To understand his history we could start with Mailer’s “The White Negro.”

18. Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
    August 4, 2017 - 8:29 am | Permalink

The concept and necessity of Kulturkampf is denigrated by this account; the dirt below the floor-mat.

It appears, that you never used your big chair to use the wifi; your original, avowed purpose for entering this drink-serving ” coffee-shop “.

I entirely share Alan Donelson’s ‘opinion’. ” Something rotten in Denmark” here !

• Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
      August 4, 2017 - 10:11 pm | Permalink

Welcome back, Charles. I’ve missed you.

• Deplorable's Gravatar Deplorable
      August 6, 2017 - 10:04 pm | Permalink

Do those WIFI coffee shops still exist?I haven’t seen one in 15 years. They used to be all over but have disappeared. Don’t customers pay for the use of the computers? So she wasted her computer time arguing with the guy. How did she find out he had a 9 year old daughter? And just seeing a presumably Muslim woman shouldn’t inspire such arguing. Maybe if she had a baby in one of those back pack carriers and several bags of groceries while husbabd carried nothing it would cause discussion, but just standing around in the wifi shop, can’t see any reason for such an argument.

• Pero Ercegovac's Gravatar Pero Ercegovac
        August 7, 2017 - 12:54 am | Permalink

@ Deplorable. I cannot say anything about America but in Europe wifi access is available in most cafes. And it is for free. You walk in with your laptop, on the bill or on counter is the password and you hook yourself up and you are ready to go.

• Deplorable's Gravatar Deplorable
          August 8, 2017 - 4:22 pm | Permalink

Pero Ercegovac

Well, I live in America and Ms Zula law lives in America and they seem to have disappeared. They were mostly used by people who didn’t have computers at home and before laptops.
          But in America we have public libraries with wifi and most restaurants, bars, coffee shops and buildings have wifi. There’s no charge, just walk in and log in to your laptop.

In the cities you can just sit in your car and log in as so many buildings have wifi floating about.
          Tha
          The wifi coffee shops all had desk top computers with the towers and cables. Once everybody got laptops, those shops went out of business.
          That’s why I wondered about a wifi coffee shop where she and other customers were assigned computers and seats.

19. August 4, 2017 - 8:54 am | Permalink

White male Americans are beginning to suffer psychotic breakdowns. The mass confusion as to who and what they are in their own country has been devastating on their psyche.

The ZAG government, media, law and educational system has stepped on the while male, ground them up and thrown them off the bus into the minority melee where they find “open season” has been declared on them. They are beginning to realize how dangerously oppressed they have become in their own country. Trump rode into office on this very dispossession.

White people have extreme difficulty dealing with the Jew’s induced cultural norm of simultaneously embracing two diametrically opposed thoughts. e.g. “I’m not against immigration, I just think it’s destroying the country.” “I think queers are disgusting, but I’m not against homosexuality.”

A local Unitarian church book topic for discussion is ” “Courage To Think Differently.” One of the group members is bringing:

“The Sunflower: on the Possibilities and Limits of Forgiveness, by Simon Wiesenthal. A Holocaust survivor’s surprising and thought-provoking study of forgiveness, justice, compassion, and human responsibility.”

This from a people who continually cry, Neffer forgif! Neffer forget! is the classic, mind twisting psychosis Jew’s have projected onto the American host nation.

White males desperately want to defend their rapidly fading culture and its ideals, but fear the Jew’s oppressive, legal backlash for stepping out of the politically correct line of thought. The inability to define one’s role and uphold a cultural norm is causing mass schizophrenia among the white male population. There will be no hope of normalcy until the Jew is eliminated from the culture.

There is a little noticed, associated issue to this aberrant mental state that is also feeding the frenzy – “progress.” As the son of a military officer, I grew up in a series of different homes in different locations. I once had fond memories of my grandparents homes that had been there for generations. Beautiful tree lined neighborhoods, gone now, swept away by progress to become empty parking lots and decaying malls.

Only one of these former homes still exists, however it is now located in a predominantly Negro neighborhood where one does not feel safe walking the streets. While rootless Jews have no problem with this type of continual upheaval in their lives, this forced, continual, change under the guise of “progress” has resulted in a rootless existence white people invariably find inimicable to their lives and once again, the lack of any familiar foundation leads to mass psychosis and a highly aggravated state.

If a true backlash ever occurs, it will sweep over the Jews like a tsunami, washing them away and cleansing the culture. Jew’s know this, and rightly fear the fact, if the white man wakes up, there won’t be a Jew left on the planet by the end of the week.

Kulturereinigen instead of kulturekampf!

• pterodactyl's Gravatar pterodactyl
      August 4, 2017 - 4:52 pm | Permalink

“I’m not against immigration, I just think it’s destroying the country.”
      And because they think like this, about half of them vote Democrat or vote for equivalent lefty Parties in other Western countries. In other words they do not want to destroy their own country, but nevertheless vote for this to happen, due to stupidity/lack of political awareness/ or however it is described..

• August 5, 2017 - 7:19 am | Permalink

‘.. psychotic breakdowns…’ . . . . It’s typical of the Jewish media/education stranglehold that there’s not even a word for the idea. When Jews think it’s in their interests, e.g. defending White war criminals and technicians who worked for Jews, there are endless variations of the ‘brainwashed’, ‘post-stress trauma’, ‘can we forgive’ style; but there’s nothing to sum up the effects of Jew 100% propaganda. ‘Cognitive dissonance’, itself a typical Jewish construction, only expresses a small part of it.
      ____
      I’m amazed at all but about 2 of these comments which addressed the issue of two white males in a discussion, one of them specifically described as ‘quite talkative, offering opinions on various topics [veering] into immigration’. Many of these comments, here, in effect said she was ‘picking a fight’!
      ______
      It’s perfectly possible it’s a fake piece by a Jew, judging by the small number of Jew-aware quotes in the actual site. But maybe the author just wanted to avoid picking a fight with Jews?
      _______
      Thanks @ ArchStanton for [1] describing Jews’ induced cultural norm of simultaneously embracing two diametrically opposed thoughts, and for [2] describing the landmark demolition mindset of Jews.
      … May I just make a point about Black Lives Matter and other Jew-funded hate groups. Whites are sometimes bewildered that blacks accept the demonisation of whites without evidence, and in opposition to a lot of evidence, though many still haven’t worked out that Jews are arguably responsible for ‘white’ crimes which they should attribute to Jews – slavery and foreign wars being obvious examples. BUT the demonisation through information control is more or less the same as Jewish demonisation of Russians and Germans and Korean and Vietnamese, and Iraqis etc. If some black throws a punch at you, it’s the same behaviour as, for example, Brits and Germans fighting each other, Americans bombing Afghans etc etc.

• Deplorable's Gravatar Deplorable
      August 6, 2017 - 10:09 pm | Permalink

Know what book I’d bring to a Unitarian communist coven discussion group? Kevin’s culture of critique trilogy and a few things I have written about affirmative action discrimination against Whites.

My motto is Never Forget Never Forgive the liberals and Jews for what they did to Whites.

20. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    August 4, 2017 - 12:29 pm | Permalink

I’m inclined to wonder whether this posting might not be related to the content of several past Moderator footnotes; specifically, those where the Moderator has indicated that some plainly hostile or trollish comment has been allowed to appear primarily to elicit a hard smackdown—in short, to keep us on our toes. …..

(Mod. Note: Sorry Pierre, I didn’t even read the article until after comments began surfacing in the moderation queue. Also, those past comments you refer to were actually approved for “free speech” purposes, and my comment merely indicated an “opportunity”. Now, “trollish and hostile comments” don’t even get approved. Of course that all depends on what you consider “trollish” or “hostile”, doesn’t it.)

… If such is the case, the skeptical commenters among us may deserve a round of applause. What is more, those expressing doubt or open disbelief about Zula’s plausibility or integrity have taken care not to express themselves abusively—at least that’s true of those whose comments have been waved through Moderation Gate. Their sobriety heightens persuasiveness.

Whether Zula’s tale is legit or not, however, I am struck by two things taken for granted within it. (1) Her very feminist (and Jewish) aggressiveness in picking a pointless fight in a public place. This was noted by several of the skeptics, of course, and I am heartened that thus far no one here, with an out-of-context cry of “turnabout is fair play,” has hailed her for behaving like a typical Jewish harridan. It’s bad enough to see white guys on our team given a pass, if not actually cheered on, when they ape the SJW/antifa rabble’s conduct. May TOO denizens never join those who care so little about their (i.e., our) mothers, sisters, and daughters as to encourage similar conduct in them.

(2) The wide acceptance now accorded foul and profane language in public, even when men direct it at women, any women.* The sentence in Zula’s yarn that rings the falsest to me is this: “The big guy had cucked out.” Besides being prima facie evidence that the status of “cuck” has sunk from insightful diagnostic barb to silly term of generalized abuse—the big guy wasn’t a cuck; he was a coward and a cad—what Zula reveals here is either her own falsity or certain white men’s arrival at a state of moral affairs that (((our masters))) have worked for for centuries (perhaps both). To put the matter in concrete terms, neither my kin nor my friends would ever fail to rebuke me aloud for speaking thus to a woman—even an antifa slut—in such circumstances. Nor, happily, have I known any man who wouldn’t, as appropriate, swallow this rebuke when merited. Honestly, would we here have it any other way?

So if, against the odds, Zula’s account is true, I nominate the “big guy” for the biggest villain of the piece.
    ___________________________
    *Still worse is the near ubiquity of such language in the mouth of women—thank you, (((Hollywood, television, the “music” industry, and public education)))!—but this is an abomination that merits a three-part TOO jeremiad, not merely a passing comment.

• Matt's Gravatar Matt
      August 4, 2017 - 3:43 pm | Permalink

“Right-wing” “men” who come galloping to the aid of women like the author are as bad as any SJW castrato. Chivalry is a two-way street. If a woman chooses to act like a low-class male, picking fights with strangers in public, she loses the privilege of having men stand up for her. If a woman I was with picked a fight with a stranger and he got angry, I would demand she apologize to him immediately. If she refused, I’d say to the guy “try not to hurt her too bad” and walk away. Women need to learn there are consequences to their behavior.

• Deplorable's Gravatar Deplorable
      August 6, 2017 - 10:24 pm | Permalink

I didn’t see where she’s Jewish. That is a habit liberal Jews have, boldly stating controversial opinions to complete strangers. Maybe I should read it again.

21. Pero Ercegovac's Gravatar Pero Ercegovac
    August 4, 2017 - 2:11 pm | Permalink

I have a question for all you guys which is not a provocation but a serious question. For me, as a man, this behaviour toward a woman, let alone a woman of a similar political persuasion to mine, is abhorrent. In America today, would the majority of white men stand by this woman and prevent aggression toward her like the manager of this cafe did or would they be cucks? I am not from American hence my question.

• Matt's Gravatar Matt
      August 4, 2017 - 3:32 pm | Permalink

No man worthy of respect would defend a woman from a conflict she willingly provoked. The author deserved a broken jaw for what she said to the guy. Just because she has a [crude term for female body part] doesn’t mean she can insult men without consequence,and white knighting is never acceptable.

• Pero Ercegovac's Gravatar Pero Ercegovac
        August 5, 2017 - 1:09 am | Permalink

Matt, I do not see a provocation here. I see a woman who made a comment she had a right to make. In fact this woman to me is worthy of respect. The west is falling as men have stopped being men, well at least on the so called right. You cannot fight the left with tolerance. In Europe we know what happens when you allow the left to dictate the debate. In the past look at the rise of the Soviet Union, currently just look at the riots in Hamburg. With aggressive lefties only the same counter measures work. This bloke should have got an educational slap behind the ears. This woman deserved to say her piece without being threatened.

• Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
      August 4, 2017 - 10:08 pm | Permalink

@Pero Ercegovac:

Your question is both serious and good, not least because some of the vulgar tough-guy talk on this thread might easily make an unfamiliar reader react with the puzzlement you evidently feel.

Putting to one side for the moment the matter of whether Zula’s story is truth or fable, abhorrence of the conduct described is the only imaginable civilized response, irrespective of circumstances. Whether one’s standards are Christian or Greco-Roman or Odinist-revival, one of the understandings that distinguish the Western view is that to a large extent women can “insult men without consequence”—i.e., without the threat or actuality of physical retaliation. This is so for reasons that are or ought to be too obvious to require either explanation or defense.

I’d suggest further that if a man finds himself in the position of being out on a date with a woman who picks a pointless fight in a public place, the first question that should be asked is “what sort of thick-headed moron would be dating such a woman in the first place?” The second question should be “how soon, do you think, till they announce their engagement?”

To get back to the story, it’s both curious and deplorable that more men (real men, not Internet he-men) didn’t defuse the café situation, perhaps by showing the loudmouth the door and later—this would be the manager’s proper task—inviting the woman to take her trade elsewhere in future if she is unable to mind her tongue. Indeed, the absence of anything resembling helpful male intervention in any form seems so odd, even in today’s Judaized United States, that it strongly points to Zula’s tale being fiction from start to finish.

• Pero Ercegovac's Gravatar Pero Ercegovac
        August 5, 2017 - 9:49 am | Permalink

@ Pierre

Thank God I do not have to worry about dating any more. I am happily married for a long time. Having said that I gather there are some cultural differences here. I like opinionated women and coming from the Adriatic region I am used to women having their say. But yes, I have lived before in the Anglo-Celtic world and I guess you are talking about the “bitchy” type, having said that It seems this lady was actually quite well behaved. She just stated her point. Aussies would say she has some spunk and that would be seen as a positive. Lets face it in a world where wars break out left and right and where we in Europe are heading for a civil war I prefer that my wife is strong and opinionated and on line with my views as tomorrow I could be killed and hence I seek someone who can rear my kids the way I wish without having to worry that they will bend when I am not there. Coming back to this situation I guess I feel that people can say no to the other side and that should be enough. She did this. You are right, there are a lot of he-men on the net, as there are fake gentlemen. The real world is a different kettle of fish. I just know from experience that when a man says to another back down as you are being incredibly rude the other side, especially in a one on one situation, does so. I am definitely not a believer in the feminist clap trap that women are innately more efficient than men with their tongues. This guy simply put seems like an intellectual minnow. On the left there are too many like this today. Agitprop obviously did its job.

• Robert Bloch's Gravatar Robert Bloch
        August 5, 2017 - 10:33 am | Permalink

OK, I am agnostic about the story. Let me share a depressing albeit trivial recent incident that led me to despair of white consciousness.

Scene is a nice little bar in a Chicago commuter train station. NASCAR is on TV, I thought NASCAR was a metaphor, it appears to be real. I am 60. 30 year old white guy to my left is wearing a Bernie shirt, asks me if I am in town for some kind of socialist convention. I roll my eyes. (To be fair to him I was wearing a SAG T-shirt, a relic of an ancient relationship with a working actress who was memorably sweet and incurably exhibitionistic).

70 year old is to my right. He is absorbed in NASCAR, and is histrionic about wanting an American car to beat a Jap car. This seemed promising. We engaged in conversation. This is how Amren started, right, over beers watching NASCAR?

He had no familiarity with the term “white privilege”. It might as well have been 1986 for this guy. Despised Trumpy Trump as a liar. No racial solidarity. Quite the opposite; he thought it subversive to consider white interests qua white interests. His patriotism extended to cars and no further. Interestingly he did get bizarrely agitated at a random point in our exchange and I thought there might be a confrontation. 70 year olds I can still handle but I have never seen the inside of a jail and prefer not to start now.

Socialist on one side of me; deranged racially oblivious red-neck to the other side of me. Yes, it’s a dangerous world and, no you can’t trust most whites.

• pterodactyl's Gravatar pterodactyl
          August 6, 2017 - 3:12 am | Permalink

Robert Bloch: “His patriotism extended to cars and no further. ”
          Also, they put all their ‘patriotism’ into sport, ie their keenest and most earnest feelings and deepest passion going to their hearts and souls – all are directed at local businesses that employ athletes then have competitions to decide which one has the best set. Obviously the athletes are substitutes for warriors from their tribe having a battle with warriors from another tribe, and the fact that their warriors are actually often Africans who are proud to be Africans, or are from other parts of the country and have no loyalty to them or their part of the country – makes no difference to them.

• Michael Adkins's Gravatar Michael Adkins
            August 9, 2017 - 2:16 pm | Permalink

pterodactyl,

“Obviously the athletes are substitutes for warriors from their tribe having a battle with warriors from another tribe, and the fact that their warriors are actually often Africans who are proud to be Africans”

I think you’re intellectualizing when you needn’t, it’s much easier.

Consider sports. Nowadays our youth idolize Negro athletes, virtually all of whom have harems of our last White women. Integrated sports are a perversion of the territorial instinct given to each race and species to ensure the preservation of their own kind. But now call a Negro “Denver Bronco” or “Dallas Cowboy” and he becomes more important than the survival of our own race.

David Lane(1938 -2007)

22. pterodactyl's Gravatar pterodactyl
    August 4, 2017 - 4:20 pm | Permalink

“He suddenly exploded and proceeded to have a full-on meltdown. ”
    People like this are wired to be like they are, and they are therefore wired DIFFERENTLY, just as a pitbul fighting dog is wired differently to a friendly labrador dog. In the case of dogs and humans the wiring differences are immense, and totally control the animal/human, in the case of humans it determines their politics (or lack of, as in most people). Logic and reason will not change their minds.

Even if their own daughter is raped/murdered this will not shift their opinions. Has there EVER been a criminal-friendly person or immigrant friendly white liberal (I mean a committed one, not a university student reaching the end of 12 years of school indoctrination who is too stupid to form his own opinions) who has changed their mind as a results of personal experience? No. That is why there is no point pointing out to them all the bad things that will happen to them personally and their children if the West becomes third world. It will make no difference. They want us to become third world even in the full knowledge of the bad consequences for themselves, their family, their country – and also the blacks in Africa even, as the West will no longer be able to pay them so much aid when we collapse.

The only way civilised countries can remain so is if their white enemy within can somehow be encouraged to separate out, so the white race could split into self-haters in one part, and those who want to preserve civilisation in the other. Let them take their bad genes with them. The trouble is, the civilised whites would bear children who would include many who wanted to ‘share their great prosperity’ with the other self-hating whites in the other part, who, inevitably, would be much poorer and would be blaming the successful lot all the time. On the other hand, many children of the self-haters would want to leave their third world hell hole of equality and diversity, so there could be some back and forth movement.

Maybe this will happen not by peacetime planning, but as an outcome after civil war or economic collapse or normal war even.

• Winston Smythe's Gravatar Winston Smythe
      August 4, 2017 - 6:09 pm | Permalink

I think you will find there are many exceptions to that rule, specifically with regard to ‘immigrant friendly white liberals’, under 30 age bracket. How many in the AltRight were growing up AltRight from the first moment they thought about politics? Not the majority, is my guess.

• pterodactyl's Gravatar pterodactyl
        August 6, 2017 - 3:48 am | Permalink

Winston – fair enough, but to give one example at the other extreme. The father of a girl raped and killed by immigrants in Germany or Sweden WHOM SHE WAS HELPING as a volunteer – this father asked at the funeral for donations to go to some immigration centre place.

And other examples of these women being raped then not reporting it ‘so as not to give them a bad name’.

My own views is that to a large extent a person’s politics is determined by their genes. This is why the father was unable to change his views. The genetically determined far-left are in the region of 15% as a rough guess in my opinion. This fits with many survey results. The downfall of the West is occurring because modern society has enabled them to become dominant.

Another example of being unable to shift views away from being lefty is teachers these days in all the Western countries. They work in a left-wing environment in government schools, yet in Britain for example only 1 in 20 are not left wing. These people experience every day the anarchy and disorder and terrible effects in our schools of left-wing thinking – yet 19 out of 20 remain committed to the ideas that cause them personally continuous stress every day from the absence of ‘right-wing’ discipline and respect for adults. But this never makes these lefty teachers change their mind about discipline. They still do not want it even if the lack of discipline gives them a nervous breakdown.

The point is that no personal experience for these people can shift their views.

I know a vegetarian amateur athlete. He suffers from various deficiencies and this affects his running speeds. Obviously these are caused by diet but he is unable to eat meat. These are all examples of intelligent humans being controlled by their wiring in such a way that no logic or reason can shift their views.

23. Fenria's Gravatar Fenria
    August 4, 2017 - 9:02 pm | Permalink

But even at the end of all this, that guy won’t have even given a second thought to anything you’ve said. Why bother? A sea change within one’s self is only brought on by the self. Let these cuckold fools face their own music. I couldn’t be bothered to lift a finger for any of them, male or female. Don’t waste your time, and certainly don’t put yourself in any danger over them.

24. Harvey's Gravatar Harvey
    August 5, 2017 - 5:55 am | Permalink

One of the serious misfortunes of my life is having had to go to school with girls, and eventually, a form of woman. The projected psychological and emotional burden of girls is immediate and tenacious. Without expecting to, anyone quickly learns their genius for causing fights from kindergarten through dissertation, while affecting to stop them, remains unmatched in nature. The salvo being their capacity to hate on each other. The war crimes tier coverture-free feminists of the baby-boom generation are especially dismaying.

It is said; and has been observed, that women are biologically incapable of imagining their own culpability in a consequential predicament of their own making — such as the poisoning of a nations demography, or the ruin of a civilization. Lysistrata withholding among their own, or forthwith amidst aliens, it seems neither shoe ever fits their function and place properly.

• pterodactyl's Gravatar pterodactyl
      August 6, 2017 - 3:24 am | Permalink

Harvey – because they have no physical power themselves, some are adept at directing the power of men instead, eg ‘that boy just called me a name, what are you going to do about it?’ and off muggins goes to batter some possibly innocent boy or get battered himself. This is one of the pressures/burdens that men have to bear that women do not – ie having to be brave. A girl can just cry and run away and the consequence for the girl of doing this will be – everyone will be sympathetic and comfort her. But if a man does the same – imagine that! A point that women forget as they complain about ‘glass ceilings’ etc . ie that when the danger turns up the women can run away and the man cannot. The girls who like the game of pitting one man against another best of all choose brutes as boyfriends, who in the end often turn on them. But not all girls play this silly power game. There is a good song on Youtube ‘If you want to be happy, get an ugly girl to marry you’.

25. George's Gravatar George
    August 5, 2017 - 9:46 am | Permalink

Zula;

Unlike Alan Donelson , I have no trouble believing your account of the incident you describe. That said, I am surprised at your naivete with regard to what you believe you can say in public to total strangers. You learned (I hope) the hard way that today’s white men cannot be relied on to defend white women and that speaking your mind in public can get you into a physical altercation. With regard to the second point, you no doubt will be less inclined to challenge the indoctrinated young male whose mind you will not change anyway. With regard to the first; I suggest that you purchase and become proficient with a pistol or revolver (if legal where you reside and if not move to where you can carry legally) and then learn to comport yourself in public such that you hopefully never have to use it.

26. August 5, 2017 - 9:59 am | Permalink

Surprised no one else has quoted these wonderful contributions to the field of Communication, especially concerning informational exchanges and dialogue on the Internet, I shall do so and say no more, having taken more space than deserved or warranted on this thread.

“The conversation became more relaxed. He asked me about my work. He wanted to know if the stories I told in my books were true, had they really happened. I answered not too convincingly: ‘In literature, Rebbe, certain things are true though they didn’t happen, while others are not, even if they did.'”

“…The Rebbe leaned forward as if to measure me up and said with more sorrow than anger: That means you are writing lies! I did not answer immediately. The scolded child within me had nothing to say in his defense. Yet, I had to justify myself: ‘Things are not that simple, Rebbe. Some events do take place but are not true; others are—although they never occurred.’”

Aptly monikered, Elie Wiesel seems the inspiration for “Zula B Law” and “her” story. Even if “her” event did not take place, it is true, so true we can pretend that it did take place and proceed to masticate, cogitate, prognosticate, and pontificate — perhaps even legislate!

27. Fred Marco's Gravatar Fred Marco
    August 5, 2017 - 2:32 pm | Permalink

The article was rather poorly written. Was the woman in the light flowery layers of fabric a muslim? Usually, muslims don’t wear bright colors, Indians do. The article said that the woman helped her husband. Was the author attempting to say that the woman’s husband and herself were the proprietors of the coffee shop? It’s kind of strange if the proprietors of the coffee shop were visibly muslim, why the author would not boycott it.

• Walteress's Gravatar Walteress
      August 8, 2017 - 8:59 pm | Permalink

One smells a rat. I overlooked it because I like this paper in general. But yes, the inconsistencies are obvious to many, in retrospect.

28. August 6, 2017 - 8:25 am | Permalink

The world now is like a huge lab experiment:- for the first time, the most convincing and technically-skilled media monopolies are directed 24/7 to vast populations not equipped to understand or neutralise them. And now, also for the first time, there’s a set of tiny opposition groups, mostly in Internet. Personally, I hope reason (including reasoning about its own limits) wins, defeating the Jews-plus-collaborators, and whatever similar mentalities may develop in future. In view of the history of the 20th century, I’m not optimistic.

29. Deplorable's Gravatar Deplorable
    August 6, 2017 - 10:34 pm | Permalink

Another odd thing is the bit about the police car outside the shop. The man said he couldn’t be a witness and walked away. But since no one hit or touched anyone no crime was committed.

30. dxx's Gravatar dxx
    August 7, 2017 - 12:15 pm | Permalink

The reaction is normal. It is a contradiction of what his mind (subcoscient) knows is true and his brainwashing. You can test this on most people that watch tv few hours per day. During irak invasion, I could test it like this: if I said in a discusion that americans invaded irak to bring democracy, everybody was laughing (no contradiction with the brainwashing). but if I said ” americans went there for the oil” most of people went crazy. They new it was true, but brainwashing told them it was false.