The bitter truth about multiculturalism

Heinz Buschkowsky, mayor of the Berlin problem-district Neukölln (41% immigrants), has written a book that will unleash a lot of discussion. Bild [a leading German tabloid] has published exclusive excerpts:

There, where five persons walk abreast over the sidewalk and all others should make way. There, where possibly everyone is gazing into nothingness before the traffic light to avoid trouble with the streetfighters in the car next to you and being asked: “Do you have a problem? We can resolve it here and now!”

There, where small children are asked for a ‘road tribute’ or a ‘consumption tax’ for the use of the playground. Where young women are being asked if they wish to have a ‘fertilisation process’. Where people throw their softdrink over the head of the bus driver when he asks for your bus ticket. This simply puts you in a bad mood, just by reading it.

As long as we pursue a policy of all-understanding and all-forgiving and make clear to the people that we are not thinking about changing these conditions, because this neglect of manners belong to ‘cultural identity’ and ‘openness to the world,’ we will only find lukewarm partners for a genuine successful  integration policy.

Usually it is the elderly who suffer under this territorial behavior, or the very young who find out who has the final say on the streets.

There is a demonstrative neglect of manners such as courtesy or consideration—the simplest rules for how to behave toward others in the public. That is the issue which makes people think: Where am I at the moment? Is this still my town, my homeland?

That’s why at some point many come to the conclusion: I don’t like these people. If they don’t want to live together with me, I also don’t want to live together with them.

These are not excessive incidents, but the goal of the “top dogs” is all about demonstarting that the Germans have nothing to say; they don’t care about the rules at all. They are not completely without success.

For example, in the Sonnenallee of Neukölln cars are often parked three abreast. The first car is on the sidewalk, the second in the normal parking spot, the third on the street, i.e., in the first driving lane.When the drivers are unlucky, a car stops in the second lane and the driver loudly starts talking with the people who are drinking thea or coffee in front of the cafe. Don’t make the mistake of honking or getting out of your car. You might end up in an uncomfortable situation.

Any problem that you might have can be ‘solved’ directly [i.e., by confrontation]; or when you think that you have something to say about manners as a German, they will show you that you can lick their boots. The police patrols  don’t have a different experience.

Police officers are careful not to come within arms’ length of a person. It could happen that suddenly a cap or other things will be taken. Loud  talking starts, which is unintelligible for anybody, but nobody knows whose car it is and the police should just proceed and don’t bother them.

All this is happening with an agressive posture and with an agressive tone. If the situation gets out of control, the police have to call for reinforcements and really must restore the situation, there may well be physical violence.

Afterwards it can happen that the police officers are questioned by their team leader—asked if they have ever heard about the ground rule of proportionate conduct. Asked if they were aware that resistance was to be expected. Asked whether they are aware of how such conduct will be judged by the judicial system.

These judicial procedures usually end up with the acquittal of the traffic ruffian, in which case the police officers should be happy that they have not been convicted. Many judges are not even inclined to let the police do their government-assigned work of regulating traffic; they are not inclined to support them by applying the law.

The aggression and other difficulties in enforcing the law that police officers have to endure while doing their duty do not trouble these “do-gooder judges” with no firsthand experience.

Gaertner, the police commissar who was active in Neukölln for decades recently told me that he could not recall ever reading a report of a handbag theft or a robbery by an immigrant youngster on a woman with a headscarf [i.e., a non-German].

The enemy are the hated Germans; they are the target of their agression, and they have nothing to counter the flashmobs: via cell-phones numerous people appear in mere minutes who directly start to behave threatingly. Germans are considered easy targets.

It can happen to anybody on a normal day. It can happen to you that you experience a suprise at a normal traffic accident, particularly when the person you collided with is easily recognisable as an immigrant.

In that case you and the other driver are quickly surrounded by numerous “witnesses,” who happen to have it seen very clearly. The man behind rearended your car, but they will  swear that you have callously driven your car backwards into his car.

When in doubt, the ground rule is to help the ethnic sisters and brothers. What is true or not has no value in the case of a “disbeliever” [i.e., those in outgroups have no moral standing—an case of moral particularism]. These are some of the small experiences that makes the people here so “happy.”

We Germans educate our children to be non-violent. We reject violence in encounters and teach that to our offspring. Others teach their children to be strong, brave and ready to fight. The ground rules basics are simply different from the beginning.

Heinz Buschkowsky’s book Neukölln ist überall [Neukölln is everywhere] appeared on Septemebr 21st at Ullstein Verlag.

Translated by Peter Stuyvesant.

83 Comments to "The bitter truth about multiculturalism"

1. Gemjunior's Gravatar Gemjunior
    October 28, 2012 - 11:43 pm | Permalink

@Karlfried:
    Glad to hear it from a proper German viewpoint. All I can say is good luck and God bless you. God bless Germany.

2. StuckInBetween's Gravatar StuckInBetween
    October 27, 2012 - 9:08 pm | Permalink

@Filthy Goyim:

The mind control you speak of is a valid point. I have read your account of how you awakened and I am trying to figure out why some of my closest friends can’t come to the same conclusions you came to. Zionism is real. Zionism exists in the world. I’ve had huge facebook discussions with some of my closest friends, giving an abbreviated version of what Zionism along with articles trying to hit the idea home but it’s no use, they get stuck on the “Jew” word and think I am hating on every single Jew in the world. I really give up. I mean if you present all the evidence in the world to some people they still won’t believe it, and they could be a lost cause. I think that’s why Zionism is so successful, its creed and agenda has invaded every facet of our lives and is hidden by the very gatekeepers that control us. My example for exposing Zionism is to simply look at the media. The Zionist nation of Israel commits genocide, theft of land, and war crimes against the Palestinian people. Where is the international condemnation or outrage in the MSM? These people are shills. I am ashamed to be a Canadian citizen who are Zionist sympathizers and a crypto-Zionist state themselves.

On a side note I am sure I am on some government list some where as a dissident.

3. Kangaroo's Gravatar Kangaroo
    October 27, 2012 - 4:43 am | Permalink

@Fr. John+: Well said, Fr. John. Jesus was no wimp. He said, sell your cloak and buy a sword!

4. October 15, 2012 - 3:24 pm | Permalink

“Now, when you destroy a nation’s healthiest, strongest, most resolute people, who’s left? The cowards and the traitors, the ones who didn’t fight, the ones who bow dow to any authority, internal or external…in short, liberals and Christians.” – Fender

Fender, your bigotry and Christophobia are on display. Better get back where you belong, damn quick. There are those who are followers of Christ, who are NOT afraid to use force for our King, who would be more than glad to exercise that option for comments like that. We’re sick and tired of being the Jews’ tool, as well as the whipping boy for the cowardly left. To which sect do you belong?

5. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    October 11, 2012 - 1:31 pm | Permalink

@Filthy Goyim: And yes, we have suffered mind control, but this is the age of the internet, and we have been in the age of the net for close to twenty years now. It’s time to wake up now, isn’t it?

6. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    October 11, 2012 - 1:28 pm | Permalink

@Filthy Goyim: I congradulate you on identifying some of the pathologies that whites possess, and which will lead to their doom. Not reacting during massive illegal immigration rallies. Not reacting when their taxes and social services, THAT THEY PAID INTO, are usurped by foreign nationals that have illegally and willfully violated U.S. borders, not reacting when those same foreign nationals march by the hundreds of thousands, in America’s beautiful cities, telling the descendants of those that built those cities to “get lost” and go back to Europe,etc.etc. These European-Americans are people that are in a truly deep state of delusion and distraction. It seems that anything can be done with them, doesn’t it?

7. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    October 11, 2012 - 12:56 pm | Permalink

@Filthy Goyim: It’s true. It is almost inconceivable to the average person, what leftist influence has done to the United States. It takes a truly educated person to understand its real, all pervasive damage to every facet of a civilized society. And the final, more horrible stages of the leftist disease on the U.S.,are still to come.

8. Filthy Goyim's Gravatar Filthy Goyim
    October 10, 2012 - 3:09 pm | Permalink

[quote]Junghans
    September 29, 2012 – 10:34 pm | Permalink
    This situation is very similar to, if not a carbon copy of what has been happening in the Negro sections of America’s cities/wastelands for many decades. The certain effects of liberalism, mollycoddling, race denial and willful ignorance, guarantees this kind anti-White atavism. [/quote] That’s what I thought exactly. After living in a major city in Texas, I observed identical behavior in practically every member of society. The effects have already started here at home.
    [quote]Fenria
    September 30, 2012 – 7:39 pm | Permalink

For two thousand+ years our ancestors kept these people out. They used any methods they had to, from brutal to coercive. They KNEW exactly what would happen to their civilization if non whites were allowed to over run it.

Today, white people are too fat and happy. They don’t know what it’s like to struggle, and thus, they don’t care about defending their lands because they take for granted that everything will always be good for them. They’re getting a rude awakening.

How much more of an awakening do white people need?[/quote] Let’s remember these psychopathic animals never before in history possessed the incredible power of complete control over a nation, a power used to collectively brainwash our entire populace using media outlets they control and total censorship of free press. I’m not excusing our failure but we have suffered insidious mind control rendering much of our nation literally in a form of subconscious sleep.

9. October 10, 2012 - 2:18 pm | Permalink

An American expat blogger named Christina Geyer on the German situation as compared to the US:

“When I moved to Germany, I found a job with a company located in one of the poorer, predominantly Turkish sections of Berlin. I wanted to get an apartment in the neighborhood, since rents were super low and we could get a nice apartment then, but my husband refused to even consider it. He thought it wasn’t safe. By American standards, it was not in any way a dangerous neighborhood.

In Richmond, while in my freshman year in college, a corner a block from my dorm was said to be the spot with the most drive-by shootings in the United States the previous year. We’d dare each other to stand on the corner for five minutes at a time. Later, I lived in the nearby Oregon Hill neighborhood, where unemployment was sky high and alcoholism and social problems were rampant. Hearing gun shots wasn’t unusual and we had homeless living behind our house. If I left the math department after dark, I would call campus security to drive me the five blocks home. Berlin-Wedding seemed like a paradise in comparison.

We lived in Berlin-Mitte, the center of Berlin, and I felt completely safe walking around Berlin, alone, at 3am.”

10. arthurdecco's Gravatar arthurdecco
    October 9, 2012 - 8:42 pm | Permalink

@cecil henry: Here’s an example of people finally having enough crap shoved down their throats by the power that be. Watch this and celebrate! Citizens finally sickened enough by violence turning on the perpetrators and dealing out their own form of justice to those they recognize as working for the enemy:

11. mari's Gravatar mari
    October 9, 2012 - 3:44 pm | Permalink

my sister and her husband moved to Frankfurt au main around 1975. There were already plenty of turks. One thing I absolutely LOVER about the northern european countries is that the men do not harass women or even try to chat them up on the street. Germany was always known for this.

As soon as the turks arrived they began harassing women in very aggressive physical ways. Even in 1970 they roamed the streets in packs of 4 or 5. My friend Angela is very bosomy. Several times a turk grabbed her breasts and squeezeed very hard.

We were in the city hall square with my sister and her husband when a turk “pinched” her behind. This is not a pinch. The turks just grab with their whole hand and twist as hard as possible. This leaves a big blue bruise.

This was 40 years ago. And how did the German goverment, liberals and feminnazis respond;? They are men alone away from home we must be patient they are doing nothing wrong, all they do is paw and maul, they don’t rape we must respect their muslim attitude towards women.

This of course was when the feminnazis were suing any German white man who looked at a woman.

Total cultural change towards harassement and physical assault of women. if a turk does it it is just fine.

12. Free Thinker's Gravatar Free Thinker
    October 8, 2012 - 3:44 am | Permalink

I spoke to a Dutch bloke on the weekend who said that Amsterdam his become a very dangerous place to get about . Quite a change since the 35 years of my last visit . Still , the ‘masters’ refuse to hear the truth .
    Every problem is put as a governance or eduction issue , what ‘they’ really mean is that there is not enough indoctrination and enough ‘zero tolerance’ . Let me assure you I like in a Masonic controlled small town and it is these people that are pushing and promoting it , the Jewish population is virtually nil .

I suspect that the tops of our society (especially places like Berlin ,Canberra or Washington ) is much like this small town . Those who don’t belong to the Masons don’t get ahead . And they make a point using ‘their’ money and positions to promote those who will do their bidding . Who do you think is manning the Court systems in Germany ? I would bet that after WW2 , the Mason stacked the Gov structure and ever since have made sure that they control the bureaucracy , as a part of their policy .

13. Free Thinker's Gravatar Free Thinker
    October 8, 2012 - 3:21 am | Permalink

Well , If ‘they’ are allowing this to be published in a leading newspaper , then it looks like even the idiot Masons have woken up to their miscreant philosophy .
    I was in Townsville the other day and I had a continual problem with these ignorant old fools (low class Masons) following me around (their masters must have a very sophisticated tracking system) , there they are just to let me know…. and making sure I don’t say anything that might be judged anti-multicultural . Yet all over the West their philosophy fails , still nothing is allowed to brake this ‘theory’. Just like communism , which they have never owned up for promoting .
    These people and their religious none-sense (the brotherhood of man that drives this multiculti obsession) are and will destroy our civilization yet they fly under the radar . It is about time they were put into the light : The ends do not justify the means .

14. thm's Gravatar thm
    October 7, 2012 - 7:29 pm | Permalink

Jared Taylor speaking at Towson University, in support of the students there who are forming a White Student Union. Interesting and possibly very significant development.

Jared Taylor at Towson University: The Case for White Identity

15. levi's Gravatar levi
    October 6, 2012 - 8:36 am | Permalink

@C. C. Conrad: its called thenorthwest american republic, check us out at northwestfront.org, a new homeland free of jewis degeneracy and third world refuse. help us build a new nation in the american pacific northwest. again RADIOFREENORTHWEST at northwestfront.org

16. ATBOTL's Gravatar ATBOTL
    October 5, 2012 - 7:02 pm | Permalink

@mark:

That’s a helpful comment. Do you work for the ADL?

17. Exiled White's Gravatar Exiled White
    October 4, 2012 - 8:12 pm | Permalink

I refuse to believe that the Germans have it worse than White Americans dealing with the black underclass. Though I do believe the average German is less equipped to deal with these kinds of rude slights. THey will have to find their back-bone, perhaps when they are physically assaulted.

18. Sandy's Gravatar Sandy
    October 2, 2012 - 11:27 pm | Permalink

At this point my case is more about the daily powerlessness in a world where shoppers walk through the supermarket, collect products, pass the cashier without paying, and make clear to the cashier what will happen to her when she calls the police. The cashiers should encourage such behavior for only when the invaders become too expensive the PTB will sit up and take notice.

19. Vlad Writes's Gravatar Vlad Writes
    October 2, 2012 - 10:21 pm | Permalink

All I can say is that if the police will not get your daughter out of a house peacefully where she is being held against her will, as a father, you have an obligation to act, even at the expense of your own life. I would rather die honorably than live like a coward in this pathetic excuse for a nation we call the United States. We really should rebrand it The Multicultural States of America, because we are more multicultural than united.

20. AXE of PERUN's Gravatar AXE of PERUN
    October 2, 2012 - 10:28 am | Permalink

Somebody said:” Currently white people are domesticated animals. Fortunately the potential to be wild animals is still in our genes. It only take 5 generations of selective breeding to bring a trait like aggressiveness to the forefront.”
    But first, we must have children. My two boys litteraly forced me, to become pro-White. Before that happened, I was, I guess, liberal. But not anymore. Nevermore!
    We once were rulers of the world. We will be again! We are the youngest and most advanced race on Earth. And whoever will come to us with a sword, from a sword will perish!

21. 90404's Gravatar 90404
    October 1, 2012 - 11:30 pm | Permalink

@Mark White: why whose century was it?

22. 90404's Gravatar 90404
    October 1, 2012 - 11:27 pm | Permalink

@Bon, From the Land of Babble: Maybe he can get the muslims to build a holocaust ‘museum’ with him!

23. 90404's Gravatar 90404
    October 1, 2012 - 11:26 pm | Permalink

@Bernard Penner:
    Indeed, I once met a youngster who said ‘I stopped my [expensive] motorcycle at the light on Sunset Blvd.
    I didnt pay attention to the wetback who approached me.
    With no warning, he stabbed me, trying to steal my bike!!!!!!!
    The guy raced off to the emergency room.

24. shaunantijihad's Gravatar shaunantijihad
    October 1, 2012 - 4:18 pm | Permalink

You know Libtards can have the multi-cult cake and eat it without the Kool-Aid, if you want: –

Caucasia. A place for people of Caucasian descent. Libtards should be purring in agreement at such an idea, surely! – Multicultural: British, German, French, Norwegian, Spanish, Italian, Finn etc… ; Caucasians worldwide are persecuted; a minority; being colonised in their indigenous homelands – what’s the Libtard not to like? Ah, we’re white.

25. Someday's Gravatar Someday
    October 1, 2012 - 3:24 pm | Permalink

@fnn: It’s was going on for decades before it was reported. The police are trained to arrest any white, especially a nationalist, who objects. The police are only interested in retiring with their huge pensions. The BNP have been driven out of local politics in these areas now.

26. Bon, From the Land of Babble's Gravatar Bon, From the Land of Babble
    October 1, 2012 - 3:14 pm | Permalink

@http://www.subvertednation.net/general-patton-discovered-the-truth/:

I can’t even imagine what it’s like for the elderly who still remember the war, those who lost husbands, children and other loved ones — lots of them — their country leveled by bombs, enduring the brutal savagery of the “winning” Soviets — only to have it all end in THIS outrage and obscenity, the loss of their homeland — and, if they dare to complain — to have the sick word “Nazi” hurled at them.

Imagine: England and Germany (and the U.S.) suffering the same fate –permanent loss of homeland, culture and identity all so a select few can punish the White race and feel “safe.”

Bon

27. Bon, From the Land of Babble's Gravatar Bon, From the Land of Babble
    October 1, 2012 - 3:11 pm | Permalink

omop: Thanks for a great comment:

But Levi Salomon, spokesman for Berlin’s Jewish community, does not think that Berlin has become more anti-Semitic. ‘This city is a mirror of society in general,’ he said. ‘I believe that anti-Semitism is simply deeply rooted in Germany.’

Imagine that: Jews are being attacked openly by Arabs in GERMANY yet the rabbi is STILL more afraid of Native Born German Whites. And, no, society as a whole doesn’t need to combat anti-Semitism when these are the VERY people who are working fervently to genocide Whites and give away White homelands to hostile non-Whites.

As the Germans say: Schadenfreude.

This will not end well.

Bon

28. Noble Lord's Gravatar Noble Lord
    October 1, 2012 - 2:02 pm | Permalink

@shrug:

I suppose you saw that black woman strategically filmed talking about Obama phones and therefore YOU think he’s handing it out to ONLY black people.

I guesse that woman, black and not as “Educated” as you didn’t make the situation clear, because she did to me and the reporter!

Kinda EASY TO SUSS YOU JEW PROVACTEURS NOWADAYS!

Cartoon bomb anyone?

29. Karlfried's Gravatar Karlfried
    October 1, 2012 - 1:13 pm | Permalink

Shrug, thank you for asking.

A non-European family on wellfare receives from the German tax-payer:
    Housing, Heating, School, Medical needs for free plus money in Euros that amount to additional 1500 or 2000 US-Dollars cash per month for the family, as long as they live.
    Therefore they can afford to pay their cellphones (German word: “Handys”) from this
    money. In many cases a German worker has much less money on the hand after he has paid the taxes, money for housing, heating, insurance for medical needs. Most Germans do not want to know, how much money and resources go from us to the foreigners.

Also is it legal to own and carry guns in Germany?
    Police and soldiers yes, hunters after a strict test and for hunting purposes yes, civilians if they are in danger for example there has been an attack and a second one might come, also can acheive the allowance to carry a pistol in the public. Also civil security persons, for example those men who carry the money from the bank to the central bank. Normal civilian persons no. Also knifes with more than 12cm (5 inch) length of the blade are forbidden in the public.
    In the kitchen you are allowed to use them.

30. shrug's Gravatar shrug
    October 1, 2012 - 11:53 am | Permalink

@Karlfried:

The article mentioned “flashmobs” that are organized by cellphones. Obama is handing out free cellphones to non-whites in the USA. Is the German government handing out cellphones to non-whites immigrants on welfare too?

Also is it legal to own and carry guns in Germany?

31. Karlfried's Gravatar Karlfried
    October 1, 2012 - 11:29 am | Permalink

Noble Lord, thank you for your response and
    for your very broad and interesting letter.
    “Grand hypocrisy has no place in the fight for the survival of the human family and its ethnic individual tribes.” I agree to that.

32. October 1, 2012 - 10:32 am | Permalink

@mark:

Ditto. And btw, since my reply to Fender was stuck in the filter I’m now reposting it without the link:

“You [Fender] nailed it. But de-Nazification was more than brutal: it was the crime of the age” (click on my penname).

33. October 1, 2012 - 10:30 am | Permalink
  34. Swede's Gravatar Swede
    October 1, 2012 - 6:38 am | Permalink

It comes down to a deep hatred and dehumanization of whites. We are seen as the root cause of their failed cultures and lives. There is no feeling of gratitude even though we have welcomed them into our countries and via welfare support them. It is simply “their right” to be supported. Also since our media and schoolsystem keeps indoctrinating people into how horribly the west and white people have been historically they are learned to hate and feel disdain for us.

To give a concrete recent example of what kind of violence and crime this leads to I can mention just a small article I saw in the local Malmö newspaper “Sydsvenskan” here in Sweden yesterday.
    It described how during Sunday a “youthgang” had robbed and threatened several 10 year old kids. Taking their mobilephones.
    The article didn’t say but you can bet the robbers where immigrants and the traumatized kids where ethic swedes.
    It makes me sick.

35. Noble Lord's Gravatar Noble Lord
    October 1, 2012 - 5:12 am | Permalink

@Mr Curious:

Andrew Marr is probably Jewish like is out of uniform Milliband!

36. Noble Lord's Gravatar Noble Lord
    October 1, 2012 - 5:07 am | Permalink

@http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/1482371/If-you-dont-take-a-job-as-a-prostitute-we-can-stop-your-benefits.html

This war on the WORLD and its women can be engaged PROPERLY, but i’m afraid that if you listen to the ignorant rabble rousing, raise hysteria type, you will go down in flames!

Each ethnic member of the human family has been a victim, is a victime and IS GOING TO BE A VICTIM, thus their story must be told to them.

Get a DVD and give it to German speaking Turks, so they know WHO it was that broke up their empire, who took over their country, who it was that genocided the Christian Armenians!

For those smart Americans, give your local blacks the DVD “Who brought the slaves to America” and demonstrate with video how the holocaust is a disgusting lie!

Germans, in order for you to understand how God works, you need to recognise what the Berlin conference of 1884/5 was all about and what devastation that arrogance brought.

It isn’t by accident you have had to pay dearly for your crimes with a fake crime and an unfair appraisal of who you were pre, during and after WWI and WWII.

Blacks have been a victim and continue to be a victim and there are many in the US that cannot see it, let alone admit it, thus they too have a high price and a harsh lesson to learn.

We the people of the world, will over come the adversary and it will be a multicultural and diverse resistance, but an organic and true recognition of the fact that we individually need each other for this ultimate of battles.

I was going to post the video of what is entitled ethnic Russians settling traffic problems, and yes there is base ball bat and gun play to be seen, but why would i take that out of context and attempt to make a point that may justify the rabble rousers wish to rabble rouse even more, should there exist such haters of Russians here?

Just my two cents worth!

37. Karlfried's Gravatar Karlfried
    October 1, 2012 - 3:31 am | Permalink

Trenchant, thank you for your response. I see it as an honour that I may write on this valuable blog of Kevin Mc Donald. In case that are any questions here about my country or how we look at the USA from outside I shall try to give my opinion to this questions.

38. Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
    October 1, 2012 - 12:11 am | Permalink

Gunter Grass’ lode to Vanunu bodes well.

39. Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
    September 30, 2012 - 11:59 pm | Permalink

@Karlfried:Thanks for your on-the-ground perspective, an inspiring and helpful complement to the article.

40. Franklin Ryckaert's Gravatar Franklin Ryckaert
    September 30, 2012 - 11:54 pm | Permalink

@anarchyst:
    The existence of the “moderate” Muslim is as much a myth as the existence of the “honest” Jew. Both are oxymorons.

41. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    September 30, 2012 - 10:31 pm | Permalink

@Mark White: One could make a could case for it, but that horse has left the barn and it is doubtfull if it will ever come back.

42. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    September 30, 2012 - 10:28 pm | Permalink

@anarchyst: And yet, the SPLC, the ACLU, the ADL, LA RAZA, MECHA, MALDEF, LULAC, and at least a hundred more organizations, are dedicated to “keeping an eye on European-Americans”,(they call it keeping an eye on “nativists”, but anyone should understand what they really mean by now, whites, period!!) “inapropriate” actions or behaviors. Oh, yes, “domestic terrorists”, (how stupid can people be to not understand yet what is meant by this– citizens,etc./), are a real problem in the U.S. Nancy Pelosi, has called those Americans that want to meet with their “representatives’ to discuss some of “Washingtons criminality–terrorists, and Nazi’s. Oh, she apologized, and I have no doubt she’s sincere, BARF.

43. September 30, 2012 - 9:07 pm | Permalink
  44. anarchyst's Gravatar anarchyst
    September 30, 2012 - 8:32 pm | Permalink

“When in Rome, do as the Romans do” would be good advice for ANY foreigner that comes to MY country. If they don’t like it here, LEAVE. . .
    I used to put up with the diatribes of foreigners . . . I was able to “put them in their place” by stating to them” If life is so good in your country, WHY did you come here??” “Go back to where you came from”. The look of shock on their faces and the dead silence was priceless.
    That being said, BOTH zionism and islam are political systems masquerading as religions . . . I would require all zionists and muslims to register with the U S State department as “agents of a foreign government”. Any subversive acts (which HAVE already happened and should have been prosecuted) would be punishable under federal law and would subject these (and other like organizations such as the $PLC, ADL, etc.) to sanction, indictment of their officers, confiscation of all property and assets and a one-way trip OUT of MY country. . .
    Fellow travelers would also be eligible for the same treatment. . . .

For organizations such as CAIR, ADL, $PLC and others, assets should be frozen, their officers indicted and arrested. Mass deportations should take place. I don’t care what others think. Islam and muslims are incompatible with the United States of America and have no business here . . .
    WE ARE AT WAR . . . the islamists and their fellow travelers are using our own Constitution against us. . . THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A “MODERATE” MUSLIM. This is evidenced by the lack of criticism (and outcry) from the so-called “moderate” muslim community.

45. Fenria's Gravatar Fenria
    September 30, 2012 - 7:39 pm | Permalink

How much more of an awakening do white people need? How many more violent incidents? How many more times must you fools be hunted until you understand the fact that defending yourself and your land doesn’t make you a bad person, it makes you sensible.

These Arabs and north Africans defend their lands. You’d better believe they do. Take your happy arse to Algeria and try to run wild in the streets and disrespect their culture and see how long you last. Not long. You’ll be dragged off into an alley and quickly disposed of. But here in the west, these people know they can get away with this behavior, so they do whatever they want. Western civilization is a joke to them. It is nothing more than a source of hand outs to be mocked like the aggregation of fools that it has become.

These people treat our countries like most people treat a public bathroom. It’s ok to crap all over the seat and use all the paper because it’s not YOUR bathroom and someone else is going to clean it up anyway, right? That’s their attitude. There is no changing that. White people have to regrow their balls and remove these pieces of human feces from our lands by force if necessary!

46. Mark White's Gravatar Mark White
    September 30, 2012 - 6:38 pm | Permalink

The 20th century should have been the German century.

47. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    September 30, 2012 - 5:21 pm | Permalink

I just got through reading several articles whose main theme was how much the Republican Party is worried about appealing to “hispanics”/Mexicans,etc. Think of it, in a nation founded 100 percent by European-Americans, the Republican Party,(I don’t even mentiion the democrats because they’re already hopelessy traitors) is worried about a group millions upon millions of whom are her illegally, sucking away the resources of the country, many in complete love with Mexico, and gaining enormous power by the day.

Gaining enormous power by the day. My Lord, NO ONE, NO SANE GROUP IN HISTORY, has ever given away power. You either have power or some other group is in possession of it. The Republican Party, supported almost exclusively by European-Americans, is concerned about giving away the rights and power of European-Americans in order to get power for the Republican Party. As far as I’m concerned they can go jump in a cold lake and drown. I will not support such a sick, deceptive, and devious group. “What is falling must also be pushed”. I will do my part in pushing the Republican Party, which is falling, to fall faster. They are irrelevant to European-Americans in doing one single postive thing for us.

48. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    September 30, 2012 - 4:51 pm | Permalink

@omop: Klaus Wowereit is the kind of politician that would fit perfectly in a place like Sacramento California–a weak, multculturalist, far leftist, fruit. He makes me ill.

49. fender's Gravatar fender
    September 30, 2012 - 1:22 pm | Permalink

@Spartacus:

A “sea of change” will only get underway if Germans organize and start challenging the genocidal regime they live under. In order to do this they need to stop hoping and start doing. Hope is really one of the worst things in the world. People who cling to hope for a better future or a better world-to-come are the reason why that bright future never materializes, because instead of working for it they just sit around and hope.

The jews didn’t get to where they are by waiting for things to change. They made things change by networking, organizing, and aggressively pushing. They didn’t care what others thought, they just did it. This is something that Whites can’t seem to understand, due to their over-developed sense of “fairness” and “objectivity.” Whites never think of themselves, they only think of the human species in general. “But if White nationalists come to power in Europe then Africans and Muslims will suffer, and that’s bad!” Bad? Bad for who? It’s certainly not bad for Whites. Until Whites get rid of universal morality they will be forever lost.

50. Athanasius's Gravatar Athanasius
    September 30, 2012 - 12:33 pm | Permalink

And this is possible because by taking control of the universities and who gets admitted–the economic and social elites are not one and the same with the cognitive elites. I.e., there are a lot of very intelligent whites who didn’t go to Ivy League schools.

51. Athanasius's Gravatar Athanasius
    September 30, 2012 - 12:31 pm | Permalink

I think the problem for the past 200 years is that most of our elites have feel disdain for their own people and they have felt that they have more in common with cosmopolitan Jews.
    By taking control of the universities, the Jews have ensured it stays that way. A few Sarrazins and Buschkowskys may slip through the cracks, but the solutions will have to come from the bottom…

52. omop's Gravatar omop
    September 30, 2012 - 12:19 pm | Permalink

The latest from Berlin……

After an attack on a Berlin rabbi on month ago, the German capital has been rocked by two new antisemitic incidents. The Jewish community says society as a whole needs to combat anti-Semitism.
    On Wednesday (26.09.2012), the Secretary General of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, Stephan Kramer, was threatened with an attack. On the same day, a taxi driver in Berlin refused to drive a family to a synagogue. Both cases have been picked up by the police for investigation.

Rabbi Daniel Alter said his attackers were of Arab origin
    The two incidents took place only about a month after an attack on a rabbi that made the headlines across Germany – 53-year-old Daniel Alter was beaten up by a group of teenagers and verbally abused for being Jewish. The victim said the attacks were of Arab origin.
    But Levi Salomon, spokesman for Berlin’s Jewish community, does not think that Berlin has become more anti-Semitic. “This city is a mirror of society in general,” he said. “I believe that anti-Semitism is simply deeply rooted in Germany.”

Wowereit called on civil society to condemn any form of anti-Semitism
    The two incidents that took place this week received media coverage from all the major papers in Berlin. The Berliner Zeitung daily wrote in an editorial that society had to react: “It is not enough to ask for the voice of reason. A threat to Berlin’s Jewish community is an attack on social order that we cannot accept.”
    Deep roots
    Berlin Mayor Klaus Wowereit strongly criticized the incidents and called on the capital’s citizens to take a stand. “Beyond the reaction of the security authorities, it remains society’s task to condemn any form of anti-Semitism and xenophobia,” he said in a press release.
    The incidents took place on Yom Kippur, one of the most important of Jewish religious holidays, though whether this was the motivation for the attacks remains unclear. Speaking through her spokesman on the same day, Angela Merkel had wished all Jews in Germany a good Yom Kippur.

53. Spartacus's Gravatar Spartacus
    September 30, 2012 - 11:50 am | Permalink

As a German I sense there is a sea change underway. Some years ago the Turkish entry to European Union seemed to be a matter of months, now it’s totally off-topic. Recently we had two years of net remigration to Turkey (more leaving than coming), we had the “Pro”-movement in several bigger cities (against new mosque buildings). We have an ongoing discussion about incompatibilities between Western and Islamic values. There was chancellor Merkel who confessed the failure of multiculturalism. Plus a court decision against circumcision. And now we have the blatant anti immigration books of Sarrazin and Buschkowsky which turned bestsellers.

54. Mr Curious's Gravatar Mr Curious
    September 30, 2012 - 9:14 am | Permalink

Skirt-wearing Frankfurt School puppet Andrew Marr gave the game away about the anti-White Marxist agenda of the Biased Broadcasting Corporation this morning.

He was interviewing fellow Frankfurter Ed Milliband, leader of the Opposition.

Andy: …Redistribution?
    Ed: I love redistribution.
    Andy: No you don’t.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
    GOTCHA!

I’d like to pose a question to the hundreds of millions of people from all of the world who come to see what I have written.

Is this:
    a) An objective reaction of an impartial professional interviewer who wants to find out what his guest believes.
    or
    b) The reaction of a Biased Broadcasting Labour Party spin doctor who is much more media savvy than his subject and recognises that his fellow Frankfurter has gaffed and wants to cover up for him?
    Obrigado.

55. anarchyst's Gravatar anarchyst
    September 30, 2012 - 9:11 am | Permalink

I am convinced that we may have been on the “wrong side” in WW2 . . . We should have HELPED Hitler destroy bolshevism.
    Don’t forget that while Hitler was rising to power, Jews were murdering millions of Christians in Russia. Jews created Communism (Jewish Bolshevism) in Russia, then murdered 60 million Christians in the greatest Holocaust in World History.

Never again!

“The Bolshevik Revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish planning and Jewish dissatisfaction.
    Our plan is to have a New World Order. What worked so wonderfully in Russia is going to become reality for the whole world.”
    The American Hebrew Magazine September 10,1920

“By means of terror and bloodbaths, we shall reduce the Russian intelligentsia to a state of complete stupefaction and idiocy and to an animal existence…
    At the moment, our young men in their leather jackets, who are the sons of watchmakers from Odessa, Orsha, Gomel and Vinnitsa, know how to hate everything Russian!
    What pleasure they take in physically destroying the Russian intelligentsia — officers, academics and writers!…”
    Leon Trotsky (Jew)

In the 1920s, Winston Churchill wrote a long newspaper article regarding the recent Bolshevik seizure of Russia. After praising what he called the “national Jews” of Russia, he said:

“In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish efforts rise the schemes of the International Jews. The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world. This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxemburg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide revolutionary conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster has ably shown, a definite recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworlds of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of the enormous empire.

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creating of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistic Jews. It is certainly the very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders… In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astounding. And the prominent if not the principal part in the system of terrorism applied by the extraordinary Commissions for combating Counter Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many nonJews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing.
    (“Zionism versus Bolshevism: A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People.” Illustrated Sunday Herald, London, February 8, 1920.)

56. George's Gravatar George
    September 30, 2012 - 9:02 am | Permalink

Perfect example of how zionists have wipped & wipped Germany for WW2… Under the holocoaust club have opened the door for jew backed liberal immigration.
    The jew parasite has streched his tentacles far into the West.
    Multiracial means slow destruction of values & culture erosion of good for the countries infected with it.
    Its good for me to read this because my White cultural views for the US are validated.

57. Karlfried's Gravatar Karlfried
    September 30, 2012 - 7:04 am | Permalink

The author Heinz Buschkowsky describes the situation in a problem-district of Berlin. And we have a similar situation in many towns all over (west-)Germany. That is true and these are the very bad news.

I want to show the other side to you:
    First thing: This situation has not been mentioned in the German public for decades. That we can speak about it openly today, that is the first sign of a coming change.

Second thing: We have a number of subtle, but very effective means of inner segregation (=apartheid) within Germany. The effect of this means is that he have large parts of German Germany und many spots of Land-of-the foreigners-in-Germany.
    These spots are fastly growing, but up to today Germany as land of the Germans is 80% alive.
    So if you only look at the “spots” you will think “That is very bad”. If you look at the country outside of the spots, you will think: ”Thank god it is concentrated within the spots and the other parts of the country are still sane.”
    Probems are mostly at those points where the two populations meet. In the U-Bahn (underground-train) or in the hospital. As long as the populations are separated, one Kilometer (or mile) distance is enough, actual problems are zero.

Third thing:
    Some watchers from out-of-Germany, also some people here among the writers, think that the Germans are weak due to two lost wars, the bravest of the soldiers dead, 12 Million dead people, another 15 Million driven away from their homes, Morgenthau-plan, de-nazification, 60 years of brainwashing and even today occupied by British and US-soldiers. This sounds logical and indeed it is logical but only within the area that it covers. But it does not cover the whole reality.
    The best soldiers died at very young age before having the chance to have a child. That is very sad and that is true, but the families they have come from and their sisters often survived, therefore the genectic structure of this brave men is not lost for the German people.
    De-nazifation did not do to much harm, because from the German side this was seen as a bureaucratic thing and often it was outplayed by paper-work, the so-called “Persilscheine”.
    All towns were bombed down, most houses were distroyed, all patents were taken away in 1945: That did not bother at all to us. We re-builded the houses, we invented new patents and the result was good and not bad. It ist our way of living, not to speak all to much but to do our work.

End-remark:
    We Germans stand in the struggle for life like any other people in the world. Together with the other White People we have the threat to be removed from earth, to disappear within decades from now. It is our own duty to secure the future of our own children. I hope that the white people of the word, having the some threat, will work together.

58. Dude's Gravatar Dude
    September 30, 2012 - 2:55 am | Permalink

Bernard Pennar,

My mom has been followed on several occasions by Latino Males.

59. fnn's Gravatar fnn
    September 30, 2012 - 12:12 am | Permalink

Of course the same problems exist in the US and UK and most other white countries. However, no US or British or US politician would dare write such a book. See also Thilo Sarrazin.

Germans have internalized the Frankfurt School doctrine of non-violence for white gentiles but they don’t seem as degraded as the Anglo-Americans who think that violence is bad for whites acting on behalf of whites but good for non-whites and Jews and whites acting on behalf of non-whites and Jews.

Passive response to Asian/Muslim “grooming” of underage feamles in the UK:

IHTG
    09/28/2012 at 4:38 PM
    Chronicles of the Dead Island, part N.

The behavior of the authorities is one thing. What I’m curious about is, where are the young white boys in this community?

Presumably these are lower-class areas. In low-income Jerusalem neighborhoods, Arabs who mess around with Jewish girls…do so at their own peril.

melykin
    09/28/2012 at 6:42 PM
    “Police went to a house outside which a father was demanding the release of his daughter, who was inside with a group of British Pakistani adults. Officers found the girl, 14, who had been drugged, under a bed. The father and his daughter were arrested for racial harassment and assault respectively. Police left, leaving three men at the house with two more girls….

—————————————-

I couldn’t read any more after this. Britain is lost.

Anne Bennett (@AnneKavkaz)
    09/28/2012 at 7:13 PM
    @IHTG The cops in Britain will arrest any white boy who looks the wrong way at a Muslim.

There was an incident in which a Sikh girl was suspected of being raped by a Muslim in Britain. A huge crowd of Sikhs gathered at the police station. There followed talks between Sikh and Pak “community leaders.”.

White people in Britain? They just have to suck it up or get arrested. The cops are TERRIFIED of riots.

Please note that “IHTG” is an admitted Israeli.

60. Franklin Ryckaert's Gravatar Franklin Ryckaert
    September 29, 2012 - 11:52 pm | Permalink

@mark:
    Comment policy :
    “…Comments that promote or suggest illegal activities will be consored…”

61. mark's Gravatar mark
    September 29, 2012 - 11:27 pm | Permalink

@Franklin Ryckaert:

Frankie Boy said:
    “Ah, so now we’ll have to kill 6 billion people worldwide. How ethical and how practical! You’re really surpassing yourself.”

We’re in a war of extermination. That should be clear just from reading this article. It’s happening daily before our eyes though some cannot see it. Either they do it to us or we do it to them. There is no middle ground.

Clearing the non-whites out of the Whitelands will be a lengthy and violent affair. Outside the Whitelands it will be simply a matter of disrupting their food supply and their supply of medical equipment including vaccines. Nature will take its course just like it would have if Whites had never made contact with them.

Don’t worry Frankie Boy, I’ll supply you with a large quantity of Kleenex so you can dry your eyes.

The old mantra:
    “Stop the hate: Separate!”
    “Stop the hate: Separate!”
    “Stop the hate: Separate!”

The new mantra:
    “Stop the hate: Exterminate!”
    “Stop the hate: Exterminate!”
    “Stop the hate: Exterminate!”

62. fender's Gravatar fender
    September 29, 2012 - 10:57 pm | Permalink

@Lookaroundu:

“The bleeding heart, leftist judges and the legislators writing the idiotic laws should be forced to live among this troublesome alien scum. Maybe they’d finally get the picture.”

No, they’d come up with every excuse imaginable to give the aliens a free pass for their behavior. Thousands of raped and murdered Whites in South Africa hasn’t led to any changes in the White populace there, has it?

The liberal problem is a problem of character. Liberals, as people, are subservient to external authority, whether it be moral, political, religious, etc. They have no will of their own, and so they feel a need to make sure their behavior conforms to whatever ideology their betters impose on them. All people are like this to some extent, but with liberals and leftists- those awful moralizers and secular preachers- it’s especially bad.

63. Junghans's Gravatar Junghans
    September 29, 2012 - 10:34 pm | Permalink

64. Lookaroundu's Gravatar Lookaroundu
    September 29, 2012 - 9:30 pm | Permalink

@Lookaroundu: Actually the police cannot “protect” anyone, as their function is to investigate crimes after they occur, then apprehend the suspect(s). A noble society would instill in its (authentic) citizens a strong sense of self defense against enemies, foreign and domestic, not apologizing or running away in fear.

65. Elie's Gravatar Elie
    September 29, 2012 - 9:27 pm | Permalink

What a mess.

66. Lookaroundu's Gravatar Lookaroundu
    September 29, 2012 - 9:16 pm | Permalink

@fender: It’s apparent that most Germans who survived The War – the one that made the world safe for communism and multicultural welfare democracy – were brainwashed into becoming a mass suicide cult. When today’s German police have to fear prosecution for protecting Germans from this foreign vermin, the situation seems hopeless. The bleeding heart, leftist judges and the legislators writing the idiotic laws should be forced to live among this troublesome alien scum. Maybe they’d finally get the picture.

67. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    September 29, 2012 - 8:54 pm | Permalink

@Bobby: Sorry, I spelled in wrong, Lake Tegernsee.

68. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    September 29, 2012 - 8:51 pm | Permalink

One of my best friends went on a tour of Western Europe, some thirty years ago, as a teenager. When he visited the then West Germany, he was laying on the grass next to a famous lake. Another young fellow, identifying himself as a Yugoslav,(this was when Marshall Tito was still in power), had just finished a soft drink in a bottle. He then threw the bottle against a drinking fountain and it shattering it. My friend asked him why he did this. He told him he did it because he “hated” this place.(Germany) Now ironically the place this happened at was Lake Tenner See,

69. Bernard Penner's Gravatar Bernard Penner
    September 29, 2012 - 8:35 pm | Permalink

You would not believe the problems I have had with Latinos, while driving in Los Angeles traffic. One threw a large soft drink into my car, hitting me on the side of the head. I nearly lost control of the car. I filed a police report but nothing was done about it. I’ve been harassed and followed by Latino males in my car. One Latino male followed me and then when I parked he pulled up beside my car and screamed, “You wanna die?! You wanna die?!” I believe that he thought I cut him off, but I’m not really sure what provoked it. I do have a very nasty pepper spray now(Fox) and I am going to buy a .38 Special. I will NOT be the next Reginald Denny.

70. Franklin Ryckaert's Gravatar Franklin Ryckaert
    September 29, 2012 - 8:17 pm | Permalink

@mark:

71. September 29, 2012 - 7:39 pm | Permalink

@Curmudgeon

Read “Some Thoughts On Hitler” to understand “denazification” as a code word for White genocide.

72. Andrew's Gravatar Andrew
    September 29, 2012 - 6:47 pm | Permalink

As I was reading this article, I was thinking, “is this really Germany, the homeland of the fearsome warrior tribes of old?” Good god, how the mighty are fallen!

“where possibly everyone is gazing into nothingness before the traffic light to avoid trouble with the streetfighters in the car next to you”

Heaven forfend if a fight broke out! I feel faint just thinking about it!

“Don’t make the mistake of honking or getting out of your car. You might end up in an uncomfortable situation.”

Oh dear, it would just be awful if an uncomfortable situation broke out. By all means, let us not get involved, or take a stand, it might create an awkward moment!

“We Germans educate our children to be non-violent. We reject violence in encounters and teach that to our offspring. ”

Well, I have no sympathy whatsoever for these wimpy, craven, cringing, grovelling weaklings. If you won’t stand up for yourself, you deserve to be the whipping dogs and Dhimmi slaves of those others. You don’t want them, but you are too cowardly to pipe up and oppose them. I feel ashamed and embarrassed of these feminized creatures that are apparently incapable of acting like men. Thank goodness that the great Germans of old are not around to witness this mockery and perversion of what was once proud and mighty Germany.

73. mark's Gravatar mark
    September 29, 2012 - 6:47 pm | Permalink

“We Germans educate our children to be non-violent. We reject violence in encounters and teach that to our offspring.’

There’s your problem right there.

These people will never submit to repatriation. They will all have to be exterminated, not only in the Whitelands, but also globally.

74. September 29, 2012 - 6:26 pm | Permalink

I am in hopes that whites all over the world will awaken & through off this PC cult. At this point I hope that we whites will unite and form a single nation & drive the anti-whites completely out of our living space. New constitutions must be made making the recommendation of multiculturalism in any & all of its forms a capital offense. The situation in this article demonstrates clearly what we must do to win in this struggle.

75. Mark White's Gravatar Mark White
    September 29, 2012 - 6:22 pm | Permalink
  76. September 29, 2012 - 6:18 pm | Permalink

@cecil henry: I agree absolutely.

77. fender's Gravatar fender
    September 29, 2012 - 5:32 pm | Permalink

A lot of people just don’t understand how brutal “deNazification” was. Germans that exhibited signs of pride, steadfastness, nobility, etc. were either killed or shipped off to the USSR for slave labor. Now, when you destroy a nation’s healthiest, strongest, most resolute people, who’s left? The cowards and the traitors, the ones who didn’t fight, the ones who bow dow to any authority, internal or external…in short, liberals and Christians. The offpsring of these low-quality people now run Germany, and this is what’s come of it.

78. Mickey Meadows's Gravatar Mickey Meadows
    September 29, 2012 - 5:14 pm | Permalink

@danaigh:

There’s a long way to go before it’s goodbye anything. We are starved of good news so much at the moment that it is easy to start imagining such a thing is impossible. Easy to forget that when it comes, it comes like a snowball effect with one event reinforcing another and all together pushing things to the next level above.
    It’ll happen…it’ll come. If you’re young enough (under 80) then please start doing something solid and real and personal so that you can be a part of that crescendo when it comes. Don’t just wait for someone else to do it. And don’t worry about speaking up in public if that isn’t a possibility for you. Just get rich if you can. Do banks. Do something.
    If shakespeare had been around in our time, he’d be thinking of us when he wrote those lines.

79. cecil henry's Gravatar cecil henry
    September 29, 2012 - 4:41 pm | Permalink

@Curmudgeon: Exactly.

That agenda needs to be called out for what it is:genocide and those responsible held to account for their actions.

80. September 29, 2012 - 4:38 pm | Permalink

@Curmudgeon:

Yes and it has been implemented on all White countries. We are all being “denazified” through Jewish multiculturalism. Lucky us!

81. September 29, 2012 - 4:21 pm | Permalink

The Morgenthau Plan has been implemented successfully.

82. Franklin Ryckaert's Gravatar Franklin Ryckaert
    September 29, 2012 - 3:59 pm | Permalink

This man is complainig that the overtolerant attitude of the authorities toward the misbehaving immigrants …”will only find lukewarm partners for a genuine successful integration policy”. What a naive! Such immigrant riff-raff should not be integrated at all but immediately repatriated!

83. danaigh's Gravatar danaigh
    September 29, 2012 - 3:10 pm | Permalink

So, is it good-bye Germany too? Amazing.

2 Trackbacks to "The bitter truth about multiculturalism"

1. on October 6, 2012 at 3:12 pm