New Year’s Thoughts: Celebrating in the Police State

M. Jaggers

My New Year’s thoughts do not circle around new resolutions, seeing as that I have already resolved to do everything possible to make this difficult existence more tolerable.  Rather, my thoughts linger on the fact that we now live in a police state precipitated by Muslim immigration and the general coexistence with various and sundry other non-White people.

This was brought to mind by a photomontage from New Year’s Eve, featuring ominous looking police and military figures guarding areas which would formerly appear in a more celebratory aspect.  Could there be any better symbol of our current maladies? All our holidays are now sullied with the countermeasures made necessary by…diversity.  1,500 armed polizei in Cologne—in some ways a welcome sign that Chancellor Merkel has tacitly acknowledged that Germany is out of control; but unwelcome insofar as, well, Germany is out of control.  Heavily armed NYPD are seen guarding Times Square in anticipation of a truck-style attack as perpetrated in Berlin and Paris. Somehow it just doesn’t feel “festive.”

Similarly, 90,000 security personnel were deployed in France. Camouflaged soldiers in Paris could be seen guarding key sites, after having experienced their dose of diversity via truck turned mass-murder weapon.  And, according to the French government, it was a great success, as only ~1000 cars were torched by vandals.

These are the memorable scenes and photographs which in and of themselves provide excellent social commentary on the depth to which Western Civilization has sunk, as though we were in a dystopian sci-fi film. This is not a civilization in optimistic confidence, but rather one that is girding for an enemy which might attack from all sides, and is especially apt to strike on those brief occasions when we seek to revel and celebrate life.  Hence we can literally never relax, but can only put on a brave face if we wish to enter a public place, to show that “the terrorists haven’t won.”  We congratulate ourselves for venturing outside in our own cities as an act of defiance.

Suffice it to say that we are a little beleaguered at the moment.

Advertisement - Time to SUBSCRIBE now!

Surely I honor the military and policemen, but to probe no further would be akin to leaving the Iraq debacle to the refrain, “I support the troops”, without further analysis. Yes, we “feel safe” with an overwhelming police presence; but let’s not be satisfied until we ponder the melancholy state of affairs that led to major European and American cities being under lockdown during times meant for joyous celebration.

I recall Grand Central Station circa 9-11, with military men armed with machine guns standing at their posts with stern visages.  The average-American response at the time: “I’m just glad that they’re keeping us safe, and the most important thing is that we’re safe, blah blah blah.”

No, this is not “the most important thing.” Rather, it’s the manifestation of a lack of critical thought and imagination; in other words, the failure to imagine a better world.  The “most important thing” is that we have lost our dignity, our security, and our feeling of even having a home—or a homeland, if you will.

To name just one indignity, think of the humiliating farce we must partake in when boarding an airplane, something that perhaps comes to mind after traveling for the holidays.  We remove our belts and shoes amidst perfect strangers, must throw away any beverage we might be enjoying that has to be wastefully repurchased once inside the gate, and frenetically stow away other items according to an arbitrary but strictly enforced regimen.  All this is done in a kind of frenzy, as though we are all indeed guilty and paying penance for some grave crime committed in a previous life.  One begins to suspect oneself under such circumstances.

And then there are the various other intrusions, such as being subject to pat-downs like a common criminal on the flimsiest of pretexts.

And all that intrusiveness is never enough, as the recent shootings at the Ft. Lauderdale airport show.

Compare this panicked environment to what must have been a relatively tranquil boarding process of every day Americans prior to 9-11, who were generously given the benefit of the doubt that they were not radicalized terrorists bent on mass homicide.  What would it feel like to not be regarded as a terrorist by your own government?  Alas, it was another world.

Rather, I would invite you to imagine your typical non-White TSA officer.  This is really about patriotic Americans being treated like terrorists thanks to the actions of actual (Arab, Muslim) terrorists.  And now we are suspect?  My, that is rich.

And yet one hardly sees the status quo analyzed in this light; but rather it is looked upon as a fait accompli.  Draconian security measures are simply “the new normal,” to quote French Prime Minister Hollande.  Not only is flying inherently unpleasant (extremely unpleasant in my opinion), but we must now endure what often amounts to a racial insult, and frankly an insult to common sense, as we are all considered equally suspect of seeking to blow up an entire plane of innocent people.

Now let’s be honest, that objective is reserved for Arabs and others of their strange religion. Yet why do I feel as if I am alone in my indignation at this state of affairs?

As a kind of “Aryan” looking man, I find myself especially singled out by security in various contexts for the most ridiculous reason. In particular, they stop me in order to show that they’re not biased.  After all, if they want to see the receipt of the guy who looks like he could be in the Luftwaffe, surely there is no discrimination at this retail establishment.  I should be happy to sacrifice my self-interest to such a noble show of fairness, no?

Actually, I do not suffer such impositions in good humor; I am not a good sport about it.  Similar to the TSA situation, I do not applaud their effort to stop terrorism (or theft in this case); rather I abhor that they must use me to keep up a pretense that White Americans are somehow the perpetrators of the crimes and other malicious acts they seek to detect.  I don’t smile at a system that sabotages my country through mass Third World immigration, and then in the next turn takes away my dignity and freedom as a response to the inevitable collapse which such immigration portends.  Pretending that an Aryan-looking White guy or White grandmother in a wheel chair is as liable to commit terrorism or theft as a Muslim in a hijab is simply a lie, and I therefore regard every enforcement of this false premise as though a lie were being told to my face.

As such, we need not put the above complaints into the context of racial resentment (though they are that too).  This falls under the rubric of honesty.  If you abhor dishonesty and hypocrisy, if you value the contributions of your ancestors and the sacredness of your homeland, you must abhor the police state as a reminder of a kind of Paradise Lost.  This police state is necessary perhaps, given the circumstances our hostile elites are subjecting us to. But it is not to be accepted without some critical analysis.

On a positive note, we can be happy that we now have a president who has a realistic view of the source of terrorism as a consequence of the Muslim invasion. Banning Muslim immigration is only common sense, even if a tiny percentage of them actually carry out these crimes (and the substantial percentages of Muslims approving them).

But the present reality is that Americans are being punished for some unacknowledged sin for which they must bear the burden and forever be under suspicion by a forbidding authoritarian state.

Contact Malcolm Jaggers

Share and Enjoy:
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Google Bookmarks

31 Comments to "New Year’s Thoughts: Celebrating in the Police State"

1. Franklin Ryckaert's Gravatar Franklin Ryckaert
    January 9, 2017 - 8:42 am | Permalink

The Israelis use racial profiling at Ben Gurion airport shamelessly but successfully. If you “look Jewish” and you have a Jewish name you are waved through, if you “look Arab” and you have a Muslim name you are searched.
    For them it works, for us such a thing would be unthinkable. We are under the yoke of political correctness. And then to think of it that political correctness is a Jewish invention !

2. Pat Kittle's Gravatar Pat Kittle
    January 9, 2017 - 9:33 am | Permalink

For starters, Barbara Lerner Spectre should be made to tell us how Europe “WON’T survive” without “diversity.”

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
      January 10, 2017 - 5:51 am | Permalink

Barbara, Jerusalem’s megaphone, should be charged by Sweden with fabricated sexual assault charges and be deported to Israel. What is good for the gander Assange is good for this kosher goose Spectre.
      While such a worthwhile question would take mere minutes to pose to her, do you really have the time to read her two-thousand page response ?

3. Michael Adkins's Gravatar Michael Adkins
    January 9, 2017 - 9:48 am | Permalink

This is one of the most “hateful” articles I’ve read. It takes the suffering of a European youth and turns it into propaganda for the Black Lives Matter movement.

4. January 9, 2017 - 12:41 pm | Permalink

This is the same thing that happens in Xinjiang, China. Han Chinese are too often treated with the same suspicions as the Muslims of the region. The regime is repeating that it does not racially discriminate – so typical of Marxists. They do have policies which have racial implications (e.g. generous cash handouts for intermarriage between Han and Uyghurs) but I do obviously not support those because they are not based on common sense.

• Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
      January 9, 2017 - 4:56 pm | Permalink

Thank you for the information on present day China. I liked your take on “common sense”—- obviously a judgement based on what helps native Chinese, of course.

• m's Gravatar m
      January 10, 2017 - 2:47 am | Permalink

Funny thing, I’ve been through the Shenzhen customs via HK a handful of times, and was never stopped, frisked, or asked any questions by Chinese authorities. My carry on bags were never checked. Each time they moved me away from the Chinese citizens (I suspect they are afraid their own folks are bringing in contraband) and sent me through an empty gate. I walked through a metal detector (I think) but that was about it. Officials were business-like, however quite pleasant.

Upon arriving back in the States I went through the prison state drill–shoes off, empty pockets, pat down, etc. Once a customs official asked me, “Why were you in China?” As if it was any of his business. I simply replied, “Have you ever been there?” He was surprised at my answer and said, “No.” I said, “You should go. People there are very nice.” He frowned, stamped my passport and let me walk on.

5. Bramble's Gravatar Bramble
    January 9, 2017 - 1:54 pm | Permalink

I read somewhere that the whole outrageous “security” ritual at airports, as well as intrusive Stalinist questioning at post offices about the precise contents of your Christmas parcel, is really just “Obedience Training for the Masses”, deliberate humiliation to induce a state of “suggestibility” and compliance, a mild variation of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and MK Ultra mind control techniques. The infuriating thing is that the majority feebly accept these outrages upon their person and their privacy, forgetting the days when airline passengers were treated with the RESPECT they deserve, no one inspected your bags, and no post office staff had the right to ask you the precise contents of your national parcels. They also seem blind to the fact that ONLY EUROPEANS are targeted for sexual assaults in the form of “patdowns”, while minorities and Muslims swathed in black binliners are waved through on the nod. The way to return to normality is to expel Islam from the West, allow Muslim travellers to use only Islamic airlines when stopping over in western airports on their way back home, and allow no one off the planes. There will be no terrorism, and no need for “anti-terrorist security measures”, when no terrorists are here.

6. Junghans's Gravatar Junghans
    January 9, 2017 - 2:07 pm | Permalink

Welcome to the multi-racial garrison state, brought to us by our Jewish “friends”, and their gullible White toadies. The Jewish media driven lock on the White psyche has most complacent Whites conditioned to tolerate this warped, culture-of-the-absurd.

7. January 9, 2017 - 2:36 pm | Permalink

Maybe this is what Jews want, the police state. They need extra protection, as they are the vulnerable elite that Muslims hate because they are chosen.

Was thinking now. It fits very well to reason as follows. Poland had a glorious empire that stretched sea to sea, Baltic to Black Sea. It was vast. It was pestered with Jews. Jews were around 10% of the country. They had weaseled it hollow. Poland was partitioned too easily. After that, Jews became the curse of Germans and Russians. Jews weaseled hollow and brought down both countries. Now Russia has recovered, sort of, and Germans are still fingered out for extermination. They were 80 million a century ago, are 60 million nowadays.

USA was paradise on Earth. Then it reached 4% Jews. They weaseled USA hollow, same way as Poland. We did wars that nobody wanted, where we had no business. They were costly, maimed us, and made us hated through the world. Now we have 19 trillion of debt. The bad news are plenty, including demographic genocide of evil White men. The good news is, these Jews are only 2% now. They know it now that the ball is rolling against them as well as agains their victims. Their grip is loosening.

• Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
      January 9, 2017 - 6:06 pm | Permalink

Not to mention the dubiousness of some of the terrorist stories themselves, from 9/11 on. We do live in a world of mediated reality.

• Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
      January 9, 2017 - 8:26 pm | Permalink

Are these stories really kosher, or just pretext for the Israelization of police and internal security agencies?

• Michael Adkins's Gravatar Michael Adkins
      January 10, 2017 - 6:34 am | Permalink

Ger Tzedek,

“They need extra protection”

As a follow-up to my post yesterday (1-9), I believe this article shows that even subservience by our internal police (FBI) in the US isn’t enough for the Jewish community. It’s not so much wanting protection as it is a need to dominate.

• January 10, 2017 - 12:25 pm | Permalink

They call it protection. They play the victim, if this is the price they have to pay for our genocide and their domination. REALLY, the WASP have been pushed around for their worth, for the simpletons that they are. WASP created a country, Jews stole it from them. In order to seal the deal, Jews are making sure to exterminate WASP, or to turn them into an irrelevant subservient minority, one among the many.

8. Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
    January 9, 2017 - 4:46 pm | Permalink

The author’s points have a lot of validity to them. I have read extensively on life in Germany during the National Socialist Era. The fact is, for the average person, the only substantial thing that changed in their life, was that they might have done better economically, than during Germany’s Weimar Era, despite the fact that the wages in N.S. Germany were relatively low. When it came to the general public, there were not as many taboo’s on free speech there, as is commonly believed. I remember reading the story of a famous actor who was attending a party that had a lot of Nazi Mucky mucks also in attendance. He made several disparaging remarks towards them, yet none of them became excited and simply ignored the man. As always, the absolute truth on things is extremely hard to discover.

• Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
      January 9, 2017 - 4:50 pm | Permalink

I reread my previous post and fear I might not have been clear. I was trying to say that many of the taboos in the Germany of today, are approaching or have exceeded those of the radical N.S. regime of the thirties, before that society became involved in a world war.

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
        January 10, 2017 - 5:14 am | Permalink

Bobby, right in both comments. Additionally, the regime immensely improved housing, easily affordable even under contemporaneous wages. Each morning on my way to school, resuming in February ’46, I passed a huge apartment complex totally surrounding a large city block. All healthy central steam heat. The immense, park-like court yard had a modern, free kindergarten in its center. After school I watched a while, admiring the heavy construction equipment clearing its ruins. There were hundreds of such complexes bombed out. In suburbia, street after street of affordable, modern row-houses. My aunt had paid into her state old age pension in East Germany, but was “allowed” to leave, without getting shot at the wall, so the West-German taxpayer could continue to come up for her pension payments. She lived in such a row-house with a former widowed friend who had bought the property under the NS regime on most favorable
        non-usurious terms.
        Regarding freedom of expression. She had worked in a munitions factory in central Berlin during the war, and told me of watching Herman Goering stop his not unnoticeable red convertible among cheering admirers. He paid 50 Reichsmark to the person, who told him the latest and best joke about himself.

• Bobby's Gravatar Bobby
          January 10, 2017 - 1:50 pm | Permalink

Charles, thank you for sharing this interesting information, that adds to my present understanding of that time long ago. I’ve also extensively studied the interesting period during the Austro_Hungarian Empire. All the best, sir.

• Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
      January 10, 2017 - 5:17 pm | Permalink

I like your anecdote about the actor, Bobby. It fits right in with things I know of, too.

Hans Pfitzner (1869-1949)—an extraordinarily fine composer, in some ways a great one—is nowadays invariably described by the (((Establishment))) as a virulent anti-Semite (has there ever been a lackadaisical anti-Semite, I wonder), but thanks to an outspoken personality that was about as cuddly as barbed wire underwear, his public career amounted to a series of minor successes alternating with abject failures.

Pfitzner’s lack of discretion is indeed almost the stuff of legend, and it is well documented that at various points in his life he contradicted Hitler and Goebbels to their face. Under the Reich he was denied one important post after another, as much for his inability to get along with colleagues as for his refusal to join the Party or kiss up to officialdom, yet he was never imprisoned, made the butt of public denunciation or humiliation, or subjected to other punishments that Jewish propagandists and their goyish epigones still claim were the fate of everyone who didn’t kowtow to the Ultimate Evil.

You may ask why such a man, whose passionate admirers and loyal friends (loyal, be it noted, despite Pfitzner’s equal-opportunity abrasiveness) included Mahler and Bruno Walter as well as the 100 percent German Gentiles Wilhelm Furtwängler and Walter Gieseking, is still everywhere called an anti-Semite. Well, for three reasons. (1) He was a dedicated German nationalist and patriot and frequently railed in print and speech against “cosmopolites”—and of course, none are more cosmopolite than the Jews. (2) He loathed “modernism” in music and the other arts—and of course, modernism in the arts was and is a fundamentally Jewish grift.* (3) He despised everything about the Weimar Republic, including the (((people))) who ran it, whom he frequently termed “sickening” and “morally degenerate.” For that reason above all others, he applauded the rise of Hitler, the brownshirts, and the Party. And though he had little use for Wagner’s music, he also declared himself in agreement with Wagner’s analysis of the problems Jews posed for German society and especially German high and popular culture. Yet he never believed that all Jews were ipso facto unassimilable to German Christian society, and he stubbornly declined to conceal his view of this matter no matter the consequences.

I take all of the above as confirmation of what many others have said on this thread and elsewhere: our enemies will never be satisfied with gentlemanly disagreement on anything, however trivial, that they see as placing their eternal victimhood in jeopardy. Full-bore sycophancy is their minimal requirement.
      _______________
      *Apropos which, I hope that Brenton Sanderson’s brilliant series of TOO articles on modernism (of which this is merely one of many) will someday be collected between hard or soft covers.

9. VivatEuropa's Gravatar VivatEuropa
    January 9, 2017 - 7:31 pm | Permalink

Thank you, M. Jaggers. Excellent article. Some things that needed to be said to keep things in perspective are VERY WELL said.

• VivatEuropa's Gravatar VivatEuropa
      January 9, 2017 - 10:11 pm | Permalink

This has become accepted as the norm, regarded as something that must be accepted as now being the normal way of things, something necessary, something that has to be lived with, something that has to be endured, something that has to be adapted to, when it is none of the above. Yes, putting on a brave face when entering a public place, to show that “the terrorists haven’t won.”

They have changed and diminished our way of life, and created police states in the West. Have they not scored some degree of a victory? You bet they have, with the collusion of Western governments and media.

10. Nice Guy Eddie's Gravatar Nice Guy Eddie
    January 10, 2017 - 3:13 am | Permalink

A fair enough assessment as far as it goes but apart from one casual reference to “our hostile elites” no insight at all into the real issue: that the Islamic terrorist threat is an effect, not a cause – and the fundamental cause is the Jewish Problem.

Until we focus on ridding ourselves of Jewish power in the West and stop supporting Israel in the middle-east terrorist outrages will continue and the police state will grow stronger – which is what the (((hostile elite))) desires.

Anyone who focuses on the Islamic threat alone either does not know what is going on in the world or is trying to point people in the wrong direction.

• Karen T's Gravatar Karen T
      January 10, 2017 - 9:28 am | Permalink

I was about to comment and then read Nice Guy Eddies reply. It would have been redundant.

• Nice Guy Eddie's Gravatar Nice Guy Eddie
        January 10, 2017 - 7:41 pm | Permalink

Karen T, thank you. I am forever trying to explain to dumb f*** friends and colleagues that Islamic terrorism did not appear out of a clear blue sky but is a direct result of our support for Israel and its crimes, facilitated by the destructive immigration policies championed by our Jewish overlords.
        My belated New Year’s resolution is to enlighten at least one such ‘schmuck’ every week (yes I know, but it is such a wonderful word!).

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
      January 11, 2017 - 2:25 pm | Permalink

Nice Guy Eddie, never have I heard the historical, documented facts and causality summed up as well, as simply and as logically as by you: in a mere nine lines.
      Our patriotic Politicians’ and MSM’s deliberate omission of the above, in a Court not run by {{{them}}} would necessarily be found guilty of deliberate, documented and criminal fraud through omission: i.e. misrepresentations to the Court.
      On the lighter side: Schmuck is the German word for jewelry; its verb, to adorn.

11. Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
    January 10, 2017 - 7:10 am | Permalink

In relation to several commenters’ explicit and implicit concerns over political correctness let me say this.
    Several years ago I posted the following “Note To Pat” on Buchanan’s site:
    ” If non-adherence to ‘Political Correctness’ engenders old-testamentary censure, chicanery or a vengeful, outright attack on one’s ability to care for one’s family, resulting in its destruction, then let’s call it by its real name—OPINION TERROR”.
    Every normal person, dozens of times daily, aspires to multiple forms of correctness: just good manners. It has a sermonizing, euphonious component to it. However, we are not going to win by using their prescribed subliminal vocabulary. If ever lectured on lack of PC, or writing about {{{them}}} let’s respond with OPINION TERROR. That phrase could not possibly be more emotion-laden, with is unacceptable denotation and connotation. Preferably espoused with a sort of “f-u and your bs” inflection in one’s voice.

12. Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
    January 10, 2017 - 2:34 pm | Permalink

Mr. Jaggers. As we remember, thousands of French, joined by thousands of tourists “reveled and enjoyed life” during Bastille Day, July 14, 2016, in Nice. After the end of fireworks, a 19 ton truck careened into the crowd: 86 dead and 400 wounded: ranking it among the worst.
    One Richard Gutjahr, a German ‘journalist’, had been living in Israel, “unemployed”, when he jumped at the chance to “cover” the revolution in Cairo: after which he returned to Munich. He too went to Nice on that day, though apparently without his wife, Israeli Dr.[Hist.] Einat Wilf, Lieutenant in IDF’s Intelligence, in its enormous Unit 8200, comparable to NSA. [Stuxnet].
    He just happened to have a hotel room facing the street [first floor ? as suggested by his video] when said truck, having evaded barricades, came by at high speed and plowed into a long row of partiers. He filmed the truck’s trajectory except the final points of impact. Then he gave interviews to all the world for 24 hours, while he reserved the film for exclusive use for a number of his German msm customers.
    EIGHT DAYS LATER, he was on his way to work in M, when he HAPPENED upon the 9 fatality shooting at MacDonalds in M’s Olympia Mall. [A statistician, after giving him the benefit of the doubt twice in his calculation stated, that this was tantamount to one person being struck by lightning 57 times in one year]. His statements to the German msm vary so often, with regards as who first informed him of the shooting, when, and where he was, that space forbids me to mention the myriad of discrepancies. Suffice it to say, that this time his daughter Thomina, a senior at Duke, filmed it all from the balcony of her grandmother’s apartment !!!
    Mr. Langer’s exceedingly analytical video is regrettably only in German, but includes a clip from an Israeli TV news show with three rough looking Israeli’s stating, that ” they had been sent to NYC to document the event “: i.e. 9/11.
    Signal Intelligence within Unit 8200, has world-wide eavesdropping networks, including tapping into under- ocean cables.
    In 2014, 43 of its thousands of IDF employees signed a Protest Letter, because they did not intend to continue to listen in on any and all Palestinians, to ascertain their medical conditions and sexual preferences, collected in an effort to blackmail them into spying for Israel. This is were much of our aid goes, recommended by that part of our Republikud Senate to exceed the mere 38 billion over ten years.
    In most western nations knowledge of a crime, and not reporting it, is itself a crime. And foreknowledge of a crime is COMPLICITY. Lavon; USS Liberty; 9/11; Nice; Munich and how many others ?
    Mr. Jaggers, if you were ever to re-edit your article later, you must lengthen your list of deadly enemies by 16 million, according to Victor Ostrovsky, but take 43 off it.

• Nice Guy Eddie's Gravatar Nice Guy Eddie
      January 10, 2017 - 8:06 pm | Permalink

Charles Frey, thanks for that info – I had not heard of Richard Gutjhar before. Obviously he’s a man with the knack of being in the right place at the right time, a bit like those infamous “dancing Israelis” you mention who joyously recorded the Twin Towers burning on 9/11.

I recently re-read Justin Raimondo’s ‘The Terror Enigma: 9/11 and the Israeli Connection’ – well worth a look if you have not got it already.

From Wikipedia: ‘His coincidental presence at events gave rise to conspiracy theories but Gutjahr explains them to be mostly related to antisemitism against his wife.’ But of course!

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
        January 11, 2017 - 11:30 am | Permalink

Nice Guy Eddie: A couple of things more. Gutjahr’s wife, in addition to being a ‘former’ intelligence officer, was a member for Labor in the Israeli Parliament. This may have been during his presence there while ‘unemployed’, before ‘covering’ Cairo, i.e. a likely, unoriginal ‘honey-trap’. She wrote a book entitled ” My Country; My Generation”, from whose title you can safely infer its tenets. More significantly, the shooter committed suicide. Shortly before and for some time, he had been under psychiatric care locally. At that clinic they may have had an old text on MK Ultra, or if not, it may have been donated to them by the Israeli Consulate, which had a month before just opened for business in M. With Ostrovsky of course I refer to the Mossad-defector, who, like the 43 mentioned, had his fill; as well as to his famous books. He was burned out of his house in Ottawa.

13. Fenria's Gravatar Fenria
    January 10, 2017 - 7:28 pm | Permalink

I remember a long time ago when I first saw the Terry Gilliam movie, Brazil, I said to myself, “That will be the future.” And it is. The fact that so few people find this creeping security state and its root cause completely absurd in its face just shows that we’re dealing with a general public that is made up of the lowest common denominator. Just make sure there’s sportsball on tv and preservative laden sugarfoods in the stores and these plebs will accept anything. The sad part is that in a couple of decades, all the people who once knew what it was like before this state of affairs will be dead and this will, in fact, become the new normal.

14. Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
    January 11, 2017 - 3:41 pm | Permalink

While I apologize for my altogether too many recent footprints on this site,
    —-
    (Mod. Note: So I’m not the only one who notices the number of “footprints”…)
    —-
    I feel obliged to share the content of my most recent séance with AH.
    ” I told you well before June 22, 1941, that you should hire Bibi as legal counsel for you Supreme Command of Armed Services, or OKW. After all, he just voted in favor of a bill, on first reading yet, legalizing his state’s theft of private, not just communal land, from the Palestinians. And, he intends to hold the bill in limbo, so as not to affect his great state’s unsullied diplomatic standing in the world. You coulda shoulda done likewise “.
    “Oh !”, said Adolf. ” I was just thinking of that Jewish psychiatrist whom prepared my psychological profile for FDR, asserting that I could only get my jollies by defecating on women’s breasts “. I said: ” Adolf that is who not whom”.
    Our séance was in broken English; then the phone rang.