Banned in America…A Sequel

Andrew Joyce, Ph.D.

Too White for Weimerica

I was pretty excited this morning. After weeks of preparation, and months of discussions, I was getting ready to leave Europe for the United States. My purpose of travel was a week of talks and co-operation with the leadership of the National Policy Institute, with a view to significantly expanding the output of Washington Summit Publishers. I was also looking forward to socializing with some old acquaintances, and forming new friendships and alliances. My last visit to the D.C. area, two years ago, was extremely memorable. One serendipitous moment that will always stay with me was watching a Congressional debate with Kevin MacDonald, as three Ultra-Orthodox Jews took their seats in the public gallery directly behind us. You couldn’t have scripted it better.

I was chuckling to myself this morning as I recalled that incident and, with my bags packed and beside the door, I went to grab some breakfast. As I started to eat, it occurred to me to quickly check my email before I set off for the airport. There were two new emails in my inbox, but one immediately caught my eye. It was from Customs and Border Protection, and the headline immediately made my heart sink. The last time I had heard of the phrase “Your ESTA status has changed” was in Chris Dulny’s post-Charlottesville video, during which he explained that immediately on returning to Sweden both he and Daniel Friberg had received just such an email indicating that their travel privileges to the United States had been revoked. I clicked on the provided link, entered my details, and there it was: “Travel Not Authorized.”

I’ve been travelling to the United States for more than ten years now, without issue. I’ve lived there for extended periods of time, and was planning to do so again in the near future. My children are U.S. citizens, descended on their mother’s side from the earliest settlers of South Carolina. The revocation of my travel authorization is therefore a deeply personal issue, as well as a social and professional one.

It’s also a perplexing one. I have no criminal convictions or history of immigration violations. I’ve spent thousands over the last decade making sure that any paperwork necessary for my often mobile family was appropriately dealt with. Indeed, we were willing to play the game of the modern globalist state — to go along with the idea that citizenship and belonging were purely bureaucratic matters. At times this was deeply irritating, if not infuriating. I remember at least two occasions on which my blonde, blue eyed wife was thoroughly questioned/harassed on entry into Europe by African and Pakistani immigration officials. A young woman whose family origins stretched deeply into the British Isles, Germany, and Sweden, thus found her ability to enter her ancestral homelands placed in the swarthy hands of Third World newcomers. Today, “Border Protection” seems to mean nothing more than limiting the ability of law-abiding, documented Whites to travel freely, safely and comfortably, while turning a blind eye to floods of illegals, rapists, vandals, and welfare claimants.

Will America be safer by preventing my entry? Perhaps. The America slowly morphing into a coffee-colored mass of Walmart shoppers will be slightly safer. The America of bloated, parasitic capitalism will be slightly safer. The America dominated by foreign interests, and subject to the victimhood fantasies of a dangerously paranoid international clique, will be slightly safer. The interests opposing us are only too aware that in communication lies our great strength. Our ideas are powerful, primal. They move people. The exchange and spread of our ideas is thus viewed with alarm. They must get us off the internet. They must prevent us from meeting in real life. Our marches and rallies are treated as signs of the apocalypse. They desperately seek to muzzle us while simultaneously parroting the lie that we are weak and irrelevant; nothing more than an echo of a dying America — the America they don’t want to be made safe. In truth, it is open season on this America, the one created by the nation’s founding stock. In truth, “Homeland Security” and “Border Protection” offer protection only for the multicultural globalist project (America 2.0) while subjecting America 1.0 to an endless onslaught of demographic displacement and interracial rape and violence. The horrifying reality is that the dystopia we are seeing unfold is less 1984, and more Turner Diaries.

Over a century ago, a Jewish intellectual from Europe arrived at a New York harbor. Sigmund Freud stood on the deck with Carl Jung, and as he scanned the horizon of surging skyscrapers he turned to his disciple, whom he referred to as ‘the Aryan,” and whispered, “They don’t realize we’re bringing them the plague.” I find it ironic that one of the most important questions featured in modern U.S. immigration paperwork is whether the traveler has any “communicable diseases.” The border officials of a century ago may have succeeded in the quarantine of tuberculosis and affiliated diseases, but they had no defense against the ‘plague’ brought by Freud and others like him. They were ineffectual at preventing the spread of the contagion of Cultural Marxism, the mendacity of Boasian anthropology, or the insidious and warped calculation of psychoanalysis. By the 1960s these “communicable diseases” had weakened America 1.0 sufficiently for it to abandon its sense of self and throw its doors open to the world.

Today’s borders are even more porous, although it appears that the Deep State has now designated the desire for White survival to be a “communicable disease.” In the eyes of the corrupt status quo, therefore, it is I, and those like me, who bring “the plague.” We carry with us a ‘contagion’ that might help awaken White America to its impending destruction, that might help it to remember that it was once called to a higher task, and a future better than that offered by being a soulless, deracinated consumer.

Have our overlords succeeded today? Perhaps. But only in the way that an antibiotic may, for a time, offer some resistance to a virulent and adaptive pathogen. Our ideas, as I said, are powerful. The status quo has become bloated, its tactics tired. We are mobile, determined, and tactically agile. We are resilient. We came back to Charlottesville.

And I’ll see you in D.C. yet.

Share and Enjoy:
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Google Bookmarks

95 Comments to "Banned in America…A Sequel"

1. George Kocan's Gravatar George Kocan
    October 11, 2017 - 8:41 am | Permalink

The socio-fascists (Democrat Party) who run this country know that they cannot win without censorship of one kind or another.

• Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
      October 11, 2017 - 9:53 pm | Permalink

It’s now almost forty years since Senator James East characterized the Democratic Party—not Democrat Party, George—as the Evil Party and the Republican Party as the Stupid Party. Will it be another forty years before you cease talking as if the two parties don’t sink or swim in (((synchrony)))?

Sadly, a comment like the one above sounds like an excerpt from an audition tape for a guest appearance at a symposium organized by William Kristol or Rush Limbaugh.

• George Kocan's Gravatar George Kocan
        October 12, 2017 - 6:29 am | Permalink

I came to the conclusion that the Democrat Party and the Republican Party differ morally because I have studied both the behavior and ideologies of those involved. Democrat intellectuals reject Christianity, the Constitution and the moral law. They have made this explicit over the years. They do what they want. They submit to no moral authority other than themselves. Their only concern is being caught. Hillary Clinton and many other Dems break the law not only because they are selfish and opportunistic individuals but because that reflects their ideology. They rely on gurus such as Marx, Lenin and Saul Alinsky for their moral compass. Their view of government matches their personal ideology. Vlad Lenin, famous Russian community organizer and dictator expressed it perfectly: “A dictatorship is rule based on force unrestrained by any law.” This radically separates the GOP from the Dem party. Republicans may be scoundrels, but they do not preach that as an ideology and actually show shame when caught. They may be hypocrites regarding the moral law but as what’s his name said, “Hypocrisy is the tribute that vice pays to virtue.”

• John Walton's Gravatar John Walton
          October 12, 2017 - 1:12 pm | Permalink

I don’t see this GOP shame you mention. The McCain-Romney orgy of character assassination against candidate Trump was followed by no hint of contrition. As for the Neocons, I do not see the slightest hint of moral misgiving over anything ever, including the needless deaths of Americans or vast numbers of civilian Muslims. Both parties dance to the tune of the same billionaires who by their own testimony are socially liberal, and in fact liberal on any issue other than their own tax breaks and the ongoing campaign to annihilate any country or faction whose interests (e.g. honest government or self-determination) might threaten Israel. The top GOP luminaries are no more sincere Christians than the Clintons or Obama or for that matter Bill Ayers. Karl Rove and George Will are on record as atheists, while Reagan lied about his opposition to abortion and every successful Republican has sold out the social conservatives. Trump’s next Supreme Court pick will be a stealth pro-choicer if there’s any way he can get away with it, or even an open pro-choicer. The GOP is incapable of vilifying the left in the deep way Nazis and fascists are vilified because too many people whose support they depend on had parents, uncles, or grandparents in the international Communist conspiracy.

• George Kocan's Gravatar George Kocan
            October 13, 2017 - 7:42 am | Permalink

I am thinking of an emblematic event some years ago. A Massachussets Democrat, Gary Studds, had a homosexual affair with an underage intern. On being caught, he said that it was it was consensual and none of anyone’s business. The Democrat voters reelected him anyway. In Illinois, a similar situation came to light with Congressman Dan Crane, a Republican. He publically and tearfully apologized. The Republican voters threw him out of office. This exemplifies dramatically the difference between Republicans and Democrats.

• Franklin Ryckaert's Gravatar Franklin Ryckaert
          October 13, 2017 - 4:57 am | Permalink

Good, but at the end of the day, what is the practical difference between scoundrels-without-shame and scoundrels-with-shame ?

• George Kocan's Gravatar George Kocan
            October 13, 2017 - 7:31 am | Permalink

I see a big difference between an agenda fixed on making all of us scoundrels and one that preserves the moral order.

• Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
            October 13, 2017 - 11:01 pm | Permalink

Rather than a “big difference,” what you ought to see is a shadow play, George, one staged with such throwaway artlessness that you, as observer who has willingly suspended all your higher faculties, must be adjudged a witting accomplice in the subversion of the very moral order that you claim your predetermined Good Guys are preserving.

Time after time, you fail, indeed refuse, to see the inherent corruption in a rigged two-party system of rule by marionettes, a rule even more dictatorial than ever was Lenin’s and one stage-managed by puppeteers whose very existence you are as uninterested in considering or acknowledging as ever was any child who laughed at Punch and Judy, Howdy Doody, or Rootie Kazootie.

As for emblematism, the example you give might have come from Republican National Committee headquarters. The studied brazenness of Gerry Studds and the self-serving, late-in-the-day repentance of Dan Crane were illusionists’ distractions that you agreed to be suckered by. Had you given the case closer inspection, you might have seen—you should have seen—that what is emblematic about it was the difference away back then between the advanced state of degeneracy of the people in Massachusetts and the far healthier state of at least some measurable fraction of the people in Illinois.

It didn’t take long, however, for Illinoisans to follow suit. After all, they were the ones who allowed a certain foreign-born black homosexual with a tranny “wife” to achieve, first, national prominence and, then, the imperial presidency. This being so, shouldn’t we all consider whether the truly emblematic significance of Crane’s tears is that they nourished the soil in which grew the seed that was to become Barack Obama, our very own imam of hope, civic virtue, and “moral order.”

• George Kocan's Gravatar George Kocan
            October 14, 2017 - 7:18 am | Permalink

I based my comments on what I have observed. I do not observe any marionettes or strings. They may exist or not.

• Curmudgeon's Gravatar Curmudgeon
        October 12, 2017 - 7:23 am | Permalink

In the same vein, it’s almost forty years since the vilified George Wallace declared that there’s not a dime’s worth of difference between the Republicans and Democrats.

• T. J.'s Gravatar T. J.
        October 14, 2017 - 2:10 pm | Permalink

Pierre_

I believe- by that I mean I know- that the Senator’s name is James Eastland.

• Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
          October 14, 2017 - 4:59 pm | Permalink

You’re correct, of course. But my mistake was a different one. I meant Senator John East of North Carolina, who entered the Senate a few years after Eastland left. The similarity of their last names may well have prompted my erroneous choice of a first name.

2. JRM's Gravatar JRM
    October 11, 2017 - 8:49 am | Permalink

(Mod. Note: “JRM”, thanks for pointing that out. Now fixed.)

3. October 11, 2017 - 9:10 am | Permalink

I fact, Kevin Barrett, PhD, experience is worse than Andrew Joyce’s. Barrett and his wife are both US-born White folks. But since denying the official 9/11 story – as result of Jewish campaign he was fired by Wisconsin-Madison university in 2006. Since then none of US university or college has dared to hire him.

In 2015, Dr. Barrett was denied entry into Canada over authoring the book, “We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo: Free Thinkers Question the French 9/11”.

In 2004, Swedish academic Tariq Ramadan, PhD, (Oxford University) was banned to enter United States to join a Catholic Notre Dame University under pressure by two Zionist Jew academics, Dr. Bernard Lewis and Dr. Daniel Pipes over Ramadan’s criticism of Israeli policies against Palestinians.

• John Walton's Gravatar John Walton
      October 12, 2017 - 1:24 pm | Permalink

I was reading Belloc’s 1922 book The Jews. He says that by the late 19th century there was already a taboo against mentioning anything having to do with Jews, even though they were seen as very powerful. But he offers no convincing explanation of the forces sustaining this taboo. It seems to me that it ought to be possible for gentiles to discuss Jewish ethnic politics from time to time, just as we (sometimes) discuss the ethnic politics of other groups. The rules of engagement allow Jews to condemn evangelicals, Catholics, and Muslims, both singly and as representatives of institutions, without fear that their own behavior will be called into question. Why is that? Are they the true Master Race?

• Nick Dean's Gravatar Nick Dean
      October 12, 2017 - 2:00 pm | Permalink

Great. Kevin Barrett should be denied entry to every White country. He is unapologetically anti-White, questioning if we even exist even as he blames us for all kinds of things. Our survival, he says, is not important. The survival of the far less impressive and numerous Palestinians, of course is critical. He is pro White-genocide.

As a 9/11truther he’s little better. Everyone in that class knows the orthodox version is full of holes, but no prominent truther personality does more than Barrett to spread blame far and wide: satanists, Crowleyites, the ‘Bush crime family,’ Cheney, Big Oil, freemasons, America, The West, debased Christians, the Anglo-American Empire, Islamophobes, and so many others over the years including to be fair ‘Zionists.’ But never Jews as such – where evidence is clear that Jews as a class were much more responsible for 9/11 than any other class he has cared to smear.

• Franklin Ryckaert's Gravatar Franklin Ryckaert
        October 15, 2017 - 1:20 pm | Permalink

Kevin Barrett has converted to Islam. He calls his “truther” program Truth Jihad. You cannot expect very much White Nationalism from such a person (and not very much “truth” either).

• Josh Harlingen's Gravatar Josh Harlingen
      October 12, 2017 - 6:56 pm | Permalink

Someone with a name like Tariq Ramadan is not a “Swedish academic”. He is perhaps an Arab academic who lives in Sweden.

4. October 11, 2017 - 10:32 am | Permalink

I’m very sorry to hear this. (It reminds me of Jews in Russia, forcing themselves into 19th century professions, then keeping Russians out: after being admitted, or having sneaked into, Britain, they now do what they can to entrench themselves here).

5. Tom Paine's Gravatar Tom Paine
    October 11, 2017 - 11:04 am | Permalink

“They don’t realize we’re bringing them the plague.” Did this really happen or is it conjecture. If it is factual, it’s just another example of the Jewish tendency to shoot themselves in the foot eventually. They’ve had it better in the US than in any country in the world historically but they’re still hell bent on destroying it. A plague on them all. They’ve earned and deserve it.

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
      October 11, 2017 - 2:54 pm | Permalink

Tom, think about the whisper[er]. You will have to pose your question to Jung later, personally, unless the gatekeeper of the Pearly Gates directed him to that other place, from which, as a TOO reader, you are mercifully barred. A tad premature for an accidental open microphone.

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
        October 11, 2017 - 3:06 pm | Permalink

A tad premature for an accidental open microphone — which, however, alters neither their own avowed intentions, nor their amply corroborated, documented devastating results.

• Ironsides's Gravatar Ironsides
      October 11, 2017 - 5:23 pm | Permalink

I’m wondering that myself. Did that exchange actually happen or is it a fictional insertion in this story?

• October 12, 2017 - 9:26 am | Permalink

The anecdote was in a collection of correspondence between Jung & Freud published (in the edition I read) in the early 60’s. There are several telling, seminal remarks in their letters. For example, Freud replying to Jung, “Yes, psychoanalysis acts in the vacuum created by the dissolution of the objective communities of faith..,” which have become some 115 years later the utterly atomized mass societies we live in.

• George Kocan's Gravatar George Kocan
        October 12, 2017 - 10:54 am | Permalink

Freud invented his psychoanalysis as a method to replace the Catholic Church. He adapted the Catholic sacrament of confession for this goal. Whereas, a Catholic could unburden himself of his sins and receive absolution from God in one sitting, for free. Now, a patient can go for years seeking absolution and pay through the nose for it. I guess, that is Progress.

6. Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
    October 11, 2017 - 12:23 pm | Permalink

Yes, even crossing Checkpoint Charlie was Kinderspiel by comparison, your frustration and anger are certainly warranted and understandable and you have my deepest sympathy.

This communist mentality was never interrupted: it manifests itself merely with its ebb and tide.

Even carrying a German passport issued in Toronto, classifying me as a ” Foreign German ” , a West-Berlin Freie Universitaet student ID card with photo, listing my purposes of Immatriculation as the [ continued ] study of the Russian language and Eastern European History and driving a ’67 Mercury Cougar with one North Carolina plate on the back, might have raised their eyebrows, but never excluded me.

Neither did my occasional accompaniment by 6′ 2 multilingual Lt. Ritzenthaler of the US Army Signal Corps; by Allied Control Council Agreement in full uniform, immune to East-German control.

It will raise your spirits to read of their small momentary set-back in Haaretz of today, 10/11. By itself it won’t put them on the run, but likely give them the runs: [ sorry Ladies ]

Haaretz, October 11, 2017: AL JAZEERA ADMITS TO PLANTING UNDERCOVER REPORTER IN U.S. PRO-ISRAEL ORGANIZATIONS. A NEW DOCUMENTARY WILL ‘ REVEAL HOW THE ISRAEL LOBBY IN AMERICA WORKS ‘ SAYS AL JAZEERA’S DIRECTOR OF INVESTIGATIVE REPORTING.

Apparently a pictorial addendum to Walt’s and Mearsheimer’s opus. With abundant credibility since Al Jazeera won a case accusing them of anti-Semitism by merely exposing the Israeli Embassy as indeed leading the attempt to get rid of a ‘ contrarian/critical British politician.

I see it as Qatar’s Al Jazeera payback for the recent orchestrated censure and sanctions by the usual clique which ‘ shares our Western values ‘.

Well done Sheik Fahad al Thani. It surpasses our mutual girl-watching at the bar of Ueberlingen’s Park Hotel; don’t it ?

Next step: find, gleefully enjoy our corroboration and of course pass on the documentary itself.

[ This goes doubly for our own, non-conspiratorial commenter Vehmgericht ].

Thanks, from us all I’m sure, for your commitment on that consequential level.

• Tom Paine's Gravatar Tom Paine
      October 12, 2017 - 7:46 am | Permalink

“Yes, even crossing Checkpoint Charlie was Kinderspiel by comparison”. So true, and if you had the right documentation, it wasn’t even that hard to get into East Germany, even at the height of the cold war. My father, career officer in the USMC, was stationed in Berlin from 1962-65 the the USMLM (US Military Liaison Mission). Their mission was to go into East Germany and interact with the East German and Soviet Military to keep the lines of communication open.

Due to the uniqueness of his assignment, we, as his family, found it fairly easy to get weekend passes to stay at the “Mission House” in Potsdam on a fairly regular basis and were among a very small group of military dependents that had this “privilege”. Other wise, visiting the East was denied. This house was a fairly large mansion built by a Russian nobleman in the 18th century as a summer home. It had a huge yard that gently sloped down to a lake. We never had any hassles passing through the entry checkpoint (not “Charlie”, Potsdam was a different border crossing). I learned my hatred of Communism at an early age because I saw 1st hand the negative effects it has on a society. No civilian traffic on the roads, all the buildings were run down looking and little kids would line the narrow road we took up to the gate to the walled Mission grounds crying out for “kau gummi, kau gummi”. The society was too poor even to have chewing gum for the kids.

• October 12, 2017 - 10:59 am | Permalink

Your hatred of ‘Communism’. Do you know who was responsible for Communism?

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
          October 13, 2017 - 8:52 pm | Permalink

(Mod. Note: Mr. Frey, please rewrite this comment and submit again. There’s no context for your short “chat-room-like” comment, so it’s hard to tell what you’re referring to. TOO comment streams are NOT a “chat room”; we prefer some context and substance before a comment is approved. Your prior comments indicate you are more than capable of this.)

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
            October 15, 2017 - 6:27 pm | Permalink

(Mod. Note: Charles Frey, please correct the email field of your TOO comment input form. I’ve corrected several on your behalf, but won’t make it a habit. You must assure the email address is correct before submitting a comment. Thanks.)
            ————–

R, I presumptuously and a tad annoyed, replied to your remark addressed to Tom. How many readers here, do you think, will have ignored the volumes written on the originators of communism: their ethnicity, their intentions, program, expansion plans and wars, or lists of personages. And not alone here.

• Tudor's Gravatar Tudor
        October 12, 2017 - 12:00 pm | Permalink

”The society was too poor even to have chewing gum”
        Not exactly. It was chewing gum made localy but not so good.

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
        October 12, 2017 - 5:47 pm | Permalink

With the acquiescence of the Moderator for these personal exchanges, whose partial information would otherwise get lost.

01 Tom, a belated thanks to your dad and all of his colleagues for being there for us at that critical tipping- point. I shopped in the PX where you likely went, close to your housing area and had a few words with certain people in your adjacent Embassy Compound regarding aspects of the Prague Spring and those billeted in your Kelley Barracks,

02 Access to East-Germany, for all not under suspicion, was either through East-Berlin, after Charlie, or Checkpoint Bravo; [ i.e. West-Berlin to East-Germany, whence you chose your authorized Autobahn to American-Zone Frankfurt or Munich, or to Hamburg in the British Zone, ]. Checkpoint Alpha was at Helmstedt between Frankfurt and Berlin; where the US contemplated running the ’48-’49 Blockade. [ Alpha-Bravo-Charlie ].

At all entry-points you would get an East-German Borderpolice Laufzettel or running slip, listing your time of entry into East Germany, so they could determine, time-wise, upon exiting, whether you veered off the permitted route for illicit contact.

One cannot fault them for lack of sophistication: like the Sheriff of Jessup, Georgia, on pre I-95, US 1, who installed a two second yellow stop-light, to fill his coffers, they too had their traps reducing the speed, unnecessarily, from posted to a crawl in an impossibly short distance. Merely one of many trick to acquire scarce West-Marks for the State.

03 Small world. Ca. six months ago I researched my sister’s boarding school in Hermannswerder, close to Potsdam and its Imperial summer residence Palais Sans Souci, which you also probably had a chance to see.

I found a net video tour, which also showed your ” Mission House “, where you and your family stayed, and described it exactly as you do, including its generous grounds and lake. It’s now owned by a retired businessman who has sunk millions into it.

04 Yes, a common sweater, when available, cost an average week’s wages. Therefor I took far more than allowed across Checkpoint Charlie. When challenged on that I always responded that it was not only for my widowed aunt in East Berlin, but also for my four cousins in Dessau; [ Bauhaus and Junker’s warplane ]. None of the guards ever disallowed a thing: we had a pleasant, manly, even friendly relationship sprinkled with humor, though they were rotated every six weeks to avoid exactly that.

05 Far worse than a dearth of sweaters: East-Germany had purchased a franchise of Sesame Street, to which it made changes as perceived advisable. The STASI demanded the teachers to enquire of their young students what they thought of this or that episode, to ascertain which parents were illegally watching western TV. Parents of course trained their children to lie. Can you imagine ?

06 An apparently ” self-hating ” Jewish friend, who also supported Zundel, told me that he started his visit to Poland via East-Germany, where he was checked by an elderly non-com, buttressed by two giants. Paul had eyes and an expression of well-meaning, intelligence and humor unique in the world. Upon reentering East Berlin, he encountered the same set of officers, fingered the lapel of the elder’s dyed, but unmistakably Wehrmacht overcoat and answered his next question with: Jawohl Herr Standartenfuehrer. [ SS rank ]. Without looking up from his papers, the old fellow answered, without missing a beat: ” Yes, sats vat I vas and sats vat I’m now – but sey don’t call me that anymore “.

07 Their travel restrictions were another crime, but they were hemorrhaging their best, [ with which I helped in ’69 ]hence, the Wall. For those not assessed as ” ideologically sound “, only the Warsaw Pact nations and Egypt were accessible, but still preferably with family members as potential blackmail hostages left behind.

08 To habitually stick to the facts, their health and education systems were superior to those of the US, everyone, by law, was entitled to a job and no one starved, Crime and corruption was pretty well a reserve of their elite.
        But a nation in which it was a joke, that they pretended to work and the government pretended to pay them, couldn’t last.

I well remember ” Gorby-Gorby-Gorby’s ” !!!!!!! deadly-cold expression when he gave Honecker the customary kiss [ of death ] at East-Berlin’s fortieth anniversary founding parade, for all to see.

I knew instinctively it meant Aufwiedersehen.

• Tudor's Gravatar Tudor
      October 12, 2017 - 11:44 am | Permalink

”crossing Checkpoint Charlie was Kinderspiel”
      Because the Cold War was a hoax.
      During the Cold War, the Socialist Republic of Romania (Warsaw Pact) imported frozen beef from the NATO warehouse (by the way expired, blue) and on the same time exported to NATO fresh beef (almost organic for today’s standards). In fact many slaughterhouses worked exclusevly for NATO, having permanent inspectors.

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
        October 15, 2017 - 7:53 pm | Permalink

(Mod. Note: Charles Frey, please correct the email field of your TOO comment input form. I’ve corrected several posts on your behalf, but won’t make it an ongoing habit. You must assure the email address is correct before submitting a comment. Thanks.)

—————–

01 Firstly I agree with your above availability and taste of East German chewing gum.

02 I do not think that the Cold War was perceived by the millions of little guys as a hoax.

03 You are either German or Romanian or both, in which latter case I thoroughly envy you for your national treasure, born in Chicago, Laura Bretan. [ Worth a you tube google ]. I would commiserate with you for that pig Ceausescu and his megalomaniac house and palace, while the average lacked 25 watt light bulbs; only mitigated by the fact that electricity supply was intermittent at best. Classless society indeed.

04 If you are German, then you must be familiar with {{{Schalk-Golodkowski}}} one of the world’s greatest black-marketeers. It may well have been Putin himself, stationed in Dresden at that time, as a KGB senior, already searching for him and five ethnic cohorts in 1953, for economic crimes. Everything S-G possessed was stolen, yet he managed to purchase a large mansion in upscale Bad Toelz, near Munich: knowing too much for the comfort of West German politicians and their sponsoring businessmen.

05 If memory serves, Bavarian large meat producers and covering politicians were involved in scandals selling tainted meat. East Germany, with a shortage of meat for its own people, sold vast quantities to West Germany for needed foreign exchange. [ The official exchange rate was 1:1, while the illegal unofficial, black-market exchange rate was 1:15, and above ].

06 Money, in contrast to tainted meat, does not stink. During WW I the RAF omitted to bomb British Vickers-owned plane factories in Imperial Germany; and in the subsequent one the USAF apparently lacked aerial-maps of Berlin to find their Dayton, Ohio-owned National Cash Register plants, producing war material, or to bomb the British-owned Berlin gas works.

06 The CW may well have been a hoax. Who knows. New York Jews certainly initiated and ran the revolution of ’17, referring openly to it as ” our thing “, probably alluding to that other New York criminal undertaking: including enthusiastic booster and paymaster Schiff.

They also had their documented, considerable share in September ’39.

07 They created the SU, which was dismantled two years after the Bilderberger conference in Vienna; with the notable commonality of its machers.

A friend exclaimed 40 years ago, that during the next war, three people would be missing: he and the two Canadian Mounties looking for him.

7. October 11, 2017 - 2:55 pm | Permalink

Welcome to Zionist-controlled Canada. Monika Schaefer, a music teacher in Alberta, is being chased by the organized Jewry over posting a video, entitled, “Sorry Mom, I was wrong about the Holocaust”. She claimed in the video that her German parents didn’t know about the Jewish genocide during WWII because these things did not happen.

Monika Schaefer is not the first Canadian who has challenged the Holocaust myth. In April 2016, Jewish academic, Henry Makow, PhD, who claims to be grandson of Holocaust victims, said that Holocaust story was fabricated in Washington DC for the sole purpose of creation of the Zionist entity in Palestine.

Arthur Topham, writer and blogger, who had been chased by Canada’s Organized Jewry for decades for criticizing Zionism, Israel, and Holocaust, has been prohibited by a court to stop using social media.

• October 12, 2017 - 9:54 am | Permalink

Huxley and Orwell probably would be banned from their motherland in this age. Let me cite a few more who’d now be banned; A. Lincoln, U. Grant, j. Kennedy, his widow, J, E. Hoover, of course George Wallace and Strom Thurmond; Watson & Crick, Edmond Teller. It isn’t inconceivable that the Jewish Holocaust revisionists will be stuck at the airport and returned whence they came, at some point. Fifty years ago Jewish leftist friends worried that an oppressive state would arise from the Right; how pathetically wrong they were.

8. Rob Bottom's Gravatar Rob Bottom
    October 11, 2017 - 3:31 pm | Permalink

Isn’t it interesting that a man of ideas can be banned, but a Hollywood rapist can travel freely.

• JM's Gravatar JM
      October 12, 2017 - 5:01 am | Permalink

@Rob Bottom
      Indeed it is.

• JM's Gravatar JM
        October 12, 2017 - 4:51 pm | Permalink

Not just “a man of ideas”, but a man of high intellectual and moral character. What a researcher and writer is Dr Joyce!

When on top – and losing it by the day – they are swine…

• October 15, 2017 - 8:22 pm | Permalink

Ideological offense is more of a threat than sexual offense. Indeed, the murder-torture-rape of a White female by a black male always implies ethical revenge for the crimes of racism and is, therefore, not a reportible crime. The feminists’ silence about black predations on White females affirms the primacy of ideology over morality; the paucity of Feminist outrage over Hollywood figures’ abuse of women further attests to this.

9. Ger Tzedek's Gravatar Ger Tzedek
    October 11, 2017 - 4:37 pm | Permalink

I was in France with D visa, which allows to work. In fact, as a curiosity, the reason for the visa was “scientifique”. That sounds very cool. I have conserved both passports where I have a French visa like this. This is where the fancy ends. It seemed surreal to me that a White hard-working scientist found every routine impossible in France, all the while third-world thugs had it very easy. Incredible. It only makes sense now. They are simply trying to ruin and dispossess us, one at a time, all the way to extinction.

10. Ger Tzedek's Gravatar Ger Tzedek
    October 11, 2017 - 4:38 pm | Permalink

As a way of resistance, I am talking to White professors in university, scolding them one at a time for how America was, 90% White and the pinnacle of mankind, and what it has become.

• JM's Gravatar JM
      October 12, 2017 - 5:17 am | Permalink

Good stuff, Tzedek. In some ways “pinnacle” for sure.

• Ger Tzedek's Gravatar Ger Tzedek
        October 12, 2017 - 7:28 am | Permalink

This is what I recently sent to a Mormon associate professor of chemistry. The Jewish chief of department hates him every bit as much she hates me. They need us around to pull the cart though, but we must know our place. The chief of the department is yet another over-overblown Jew who has overshot his IQ by very much. She even forced me to attend, of all things, a diversity seminar. I am from Eastern Europe, so it doesn’t take much to me to sing along while doing my own thing. Have done that for life.
        —————————————————–

When this thing is done to Rohingya, Indian Americans, Tibetans, that’s called genocide. When done to us, it’s called multiculturalism. Resisting White genocide makes me racist. Diversity is our greatest strength. Was wandering what’s our second-greatest strength. You had a country, where you were 90%. Now you have diversity. Even Joe Biden is salivating about Whites becoming minority in this country. They didn’t put it like this in 1965 when they changed the immigration laws. They didn’t tell you that this was coming, by design. Can’t wait to see the whole world become like Detroit. Was wondering what else they don’t tell us that they have planned for us…

• Ger Tzedek's Gravatar Ger Tzedek
        October 12, 2017 - 7:31 am | Permalink

Another message that I sent to the mormon professor is the following link. I REALLY believe that if we change morality, Jews collapse as the parasite that they are. We must adopt a more retaliatory attitude. Once we do that, Jews bounce back from their overshooting of IQ. The environment becomes more hostile for their shenanigans. They deflate like the hot air balloon that Jews are.

• October 12, 2017 - 11:14 am | Permalink

@Ger Tzedek – That video has @martin Luther King’ as an example of a ‘good person’. Remember the point of this site.

• October 12, 2017 - 5:26 pm | Permalink

G.L Rockwell said much the same thing about propaganda in Ivory Towers to Privy Walls.

As for Jesus, he was not a failure. In fact he accomplished exactly what he set out to do, bring down the Temple, its priesthood and their sacrificial system. The Temple was destroyed because of questions that arose from Jesus’ teachings about Temple law. The final act to achieve this required his blood sacrifice to the Temple’s bloody, sacrificial system. That alone is why the Essene set him up for crucifixion with his full complicity.

Jesus was not the messiah, he was not god incarnate and he made no claim to such titles. By any standard, Jesus was a rebel and his revolution changed Judaism forever, but in the long run, not for the better.

Jesus was one of the most altruistic personalities in history. All the smarmy Christian goodness attributed to his name is naught but phony Jewish double think. Read Matthew 23 and look at what he did to the money changers, he was anything but the goody two sandals of modern Christian lore. They just don’t make Jews like Jesus anymore.

Here is an interesting thought, how does Jesus compare with Hitler?
          Both were ascetics who refused to indulge in hedonistic pleasures. Both completely devoted their lives to their people. Both were honest, truthful and heroic. Both successfully attacked the Jew’s financial system, bringing it down in their respective countries. Both paid for their efforts with their lives. Is it any wonder these two men are the most hated men in Jewish history with Haman rating a distant third?

• October 12, 2017 - 11:16 am | Permalink

The ‘pinnacle’? A bunch of gullibles who couldn’t prevent a ridiculous and vicious war? Who had so little awareness of societal issues they had no good new sources, no good universities, no good schools? Please tell me you were joking!

11. mark's Gravatar mark
    October 11, 2017 - 7:14 pm | Permalink

Massive immigration and forced assimilation is called genocide when it’s done in Tibet.

When it’s done in White countries it’s called “diversity.”

Diversity is a code word for White Genocide.

Genocide against any group is a Crime

• George Kocan's Gravatar George Kocan
      October 12, 2017 - 6:07 am | Permalink

I may have posted this before, but it is worth repeating: “Diversity brings division, strife, hate and murder.” Funny, my local paper refuses to print my letters when I express such sentiments.

12. October 11, 2017 - 9:00 pm | Permalink

Race is a stark reality. When a person reaches maturity and is still sober in the head and not overly medicated into a stupor, then in possession of a bare minimum of self-reflective intelligence the genetic DNA memory will automatically be activated. This RACIST process James Joyce expressed so clearly in his novel, A Portrait of an Artist as a Young Man: “I go to encounter for the millionth time the reality of experience and to forge in the smithy of my soul the uncreated conscience of my race”!

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
      October 12, 2017 - 9:39 pm | Permalink

Israel’s Minister of Education, Bennett, directed all schools to no longer proscribe racist answers in their Civics final exams.

With a little crowd-sourcing we might be able to convince him at least to accept the job of consultant, especially to May, Marcon and Merkel, if not also to our other Pied Pipers.

13. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    October 11, 2017 - 10:57 pm | Permalink

Dear Dr. Joyce,

As you write under a pseudonym here (that is correct, isn’t it?), the thing I find perhaps most disturbing about your essay is that it shows how ineffectual is any attempt at concealment from the prying eyes of the masters of the Security State.

Also, though the point of your last paragraph is admirably clear, imaging yourself as the pathogen and our foes as the antibiotic sits a bit awkwardly on the mind!

• Andrew Joyce's Gravatar Andrew Joyce
      October 12, 2017 - 9:45 am | Permalink

I did think twice about that analogy Pierre, but decided to go with it, for better or worse.

On the first issue you mentioned, unfortunately I’ve also had my home raided in the past. State surveillance and intelligence sharing makes a mockery of any attempt at complete anonymity. One is forced to do what one can. I’ve done nothing criminal. If they want to devote valuable resources to watching me, harassing me, and obstructing me, then so be it. I won’t be stopping any time soon.

• Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
        October 12, 2017 - 4:57 pm | Permalink

Dr. Joyce,
        Do you believe Amber Rudd will have her way with the proposed terror-browsing laws and the 15-year prison sentence that may involve?

• Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
          October 12, 2017 - 5:19 pm | Permalink

Perhaps a recounting of the home-raid would be helpful to understand where things are going.

• October 12, 2017 - 7:40 pm | Permalink

Welcome to the United Socialist States of America Dr. Joyce – your papers please. The USSA, the Jew’s newest and most bestest terrorist state ever.

To Jews you have done something criminal – you were born white. Worse, you were born with a highly critical intelligence. Just how much more criminal can one be in this Judaized, miscegenated world of IQs under a hundred?

While I applaud your conviction to stay the course and continue the fight, I am beginning to wonder if this country and its people are worth it any longer. When you take a stand as you do, you pretty much stand alone with little or no support.

Look at poor Ursula Haverback who received a two year prison sentence for her trouble. Yet no one rose up in outrage and stormed the prison to fight and regain her freedom. Now she will rot in prison at her advanced age.

There are many others – too many others, e.g. Ernst Zundel, Fred Leuchter, Germar Rudolph, Edgar Steele et al, and the list keeps growing. White people who have stood alone and then left dangling by their racial brethren to be legally hung by the Jew’s injustice system.

I am beginning to think the best thing is to let the Jews keep killing us off until the only obvious choice left is to fight or die. Then only the toughest, meanest bastards will remain to fight to the death, taking as many Jews with them as possible on their way out.

It’s a winnowing process natural to living organisms on this planet. Nature invariably winnows out the weak and worthless organism. Only man allows the winnowing of the strongest, best and brightest in favor of the weak and worthless.

• Gilbert Huntly's Gravatar Gilbert Huntly
        October 13, 2017 - 12:27 am | Permalink

Thank you, Dr. Joyce!

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
      October 12, 2017 - 9:46 am | Permalink

Dear analytically-minded, widely-read and brilliant ‘ virtual ‘ friend .

It would surpass an entire page to list all the private and institutional ” prying eyes “, who, for varied reasons of their own, unquestionably know whether you or most of us here add sugar to their coffee.

If one rationally assumes my above to be factual, and given Dr. Joyce’s known high-level activism, peripherally necessitating the production of passports, [ even in many EU hotels ] credit cards, listings on disseminated speaker lists and his own circle of contacts, etc., etc., would it not be futile to attempt to hide behind a pseudonym/nom du guerre ?

You yourself lament the ” ineffectual [ness ] of ANY attempt at concealment “.

Try not to butt your head on your door-jamb after my above appellation.

• JM's Gravatar JM
        October 13, 2017 - 2:15 am | Permalink

@Charles Frey
        Yes: when one gets ‘assessed’ it’s not what you’ve done openly in your normal work, but what the spies tell them you’ve done ‘anonymously’. For someone like AJ, they likely know it all.
        PS: don’t forget who owns the ISP’s.

• Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
        October 13, 2017 - 11:55 pm | Permalink

Shake me by the scruff of the neck any time you wish, Charles. I don’t doubt that I have it coming! Though you plainly wrote from kindness, I probably should have been less surprised about the targeting of Andrew Joyce than I was.

On a personal note, my own ineffectualness at self-concealment may be even more marked, albeit exponentially less significant, than Andrew Joyce’s, in witness whereof I need only point to the 150 or so spammer e-mails I get daily, virtually all of them containing one or more of the following: my home address, telephone number, online banking and purchase data, and even social security number. When in September 2016 I got a telemarketing phone call addressing me by name at the unlisted number of the vacation home owned by an old friend, my outrage was exceeded only by my amazement that so much could be known about the movements of someone of absolutely no importance by people who weren’t even in a position to make a buck from it.

• michael smith's Gravatar michael smith
          October 15, 2017 - 6:21 pm | Permalink

If lack of privacy bothers you, you might be able to benefit from
          J. J. Luna, “How To Be Invisible”, 3rd edition.

• RoyAlbrecht's Gravatar RoyAlbrecht
      October 16, 2017 - 1:34 pm | Permalink

“…Have our overlords succeeded today? Perhaps. But only in the way that an antibiotic may, for a time, offer some resistance to a virulent and adaptive pathogen. ”

To the Jews, We Aryans are indeed a pathogen. (((Their))) antibiotic is to ban Dr. Joyce, but by banning him, (((they))) just reduced the “…effective…” range of antibiotics at their disposal.
      Many more people have taken notice of what has transpired here and are becoming awakened to the need for attacking the (((Parasitic Being))) that is International Jewry.

Less succinct but more precise, “…Homeopathic Supplement…”, may have been a better parallel.

Whites tend to want to eliminate (((Carcinojewic Pathogens))) within a respectful framework for the life of the Host.
      By banning Homeopathic Remedies for public consumption, the (((Carcinogen))) has made the public all the more aware and curious about Homeopathic Remedies!

How’s that one?

“…Our ideas, as I said, are powerful. The status quo has become bloated, its tactics tired. We are mobile, determined, and tactically agile. We are resilient. We came back to Charlottesville.”

Precisely!
      By banning Homeopathic Remedy; Dr. A. Joyce, Aryans will simply search harder to find other even better Remedies to combat the (((Cancerous Growth))) that plagues Our body.

14. Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
    October 12, 2017 - 12:47 am | Permalink

Thank you for refusing to buckle under pressure.

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
      October 12, 2017 - 10:06 am | Permalink

… and for taking onto yourself the tremendous familial, emotional, professional, organizational and financial as well as interrelated costs.

It is but a harbinger of the day on which people on the list will lose cell-phone, land-line and net connections; perhaps electricity itself.

What a better way to disrupt us on Day-X, than throw us all back to Paul Revere and his mount ?

• Charles Frey's Gravatar Charles Frey
        October 12, 2017 - 10:32 am | Permalink

… Only this time the warning shout will not be , the British are coming, the British are coming ! It will be more specific and generic: “The Cities [ of Westminster, New York and Washington ], the Cities are coming !!! “

15. Joe's Gravatar Joe
    October 12, 2017 - 6:28 am | Permalink

“Our ideas are powerful”… yes. But, the only reason I remain optimistic about our ultimate victory (even if it takes well past my lifetime) is that our ideas are based entirely on truth and natural law. In the long run, they cannot be quelled.

• Poupon Marx's Gravatar Poupon Marx
      October 13, 2017 - 9:07 am | Permalink

In the abstract, that is certainly correct, as the old adage goes, “The cream always rises to the top”. But that subsumes and presumes that there is cream to rise. The very existence of Western Indo-European Man 50 years out from here is dubious and a long shot.

“Who will answer”? “Who will stand alone”? “Pale Face” must remove ALL parasites, viruses, and blood suckers from Corpus Whitus BEFORE regeneration, reinvigoration, recovery, and re-procreation before any improvement can be effected.

Do not expect anyone flying the Christian Banner to inspire. Do not gaze expectedly any established legal entity to make a difference. A second Buddha could, beyond a savant, genius, and bravery. To understand this, the Westerner must get out of his insularity and garden wall and look at the East. It is morbidly obvious that what we have been and are doing is not working.

The Epistemology of the West, its treasured categories, Aristotelian pigeon holes and phony abstractions supported to match something actually in existence, has resulted in confusion and negation, even nihilism in the West. The Enlightenment was such a phenomenon. Ultimately, it does not make much sense and could have been expressed in much more limited terms, such as conditional and provisional “reality” can be a construct for what is observable. The rest of the Ultimate Questions remain and will so be unreduced.

File under the stupidity, cupidity, and narcissism of philosophers. Sand castles in the air.

16. Charlie's Gravatar Charlie
    October 12, 2017 - 6:31 am | Permalink

As with all parasites, eventually jews and blacks will kill their host and have nothing to live off anymore and they will perish. jews and blacks are not builders, they live off whatever host they can attach themselves to.

17. Michael Adkins's Gravatar Michael Adkins
    October 12, 2017 - 7:13 am | Permalink

Mr. Joyce keep in mind they think of themselves as the sovereign and as such feel the freedom to use intimation. There’s one problem with that concept, “you can’t fight better ideas.”

18. October 12, 2017 - 7:33 am | Permalink

I was barred from entering Greece because the expiration date of my US passport was less than three months after the planned date of my departure from Greece.

A year later, Greece (its islands near Turkey) was overrun by thousands of immigrants, most of whom had no passports at all (thus, no expiration date).

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer (supra-)nation.

• October 13, 2017 - 5:16 am | Permalink

Do you seriously imagine Greeks want to be invaded? You seem to be assuming (((EU))) policy is something Greeks want.

19. October 12, 2017 - 10:10 am | Permalink

Tactically agile means being able to change tactics in response to learning. The lesson of Charlottesville is not that one should sneak protests past Antifa and go “back to Charlottesville”, but that, if you can do so at all, you should pick targets for your protests that are morally clear to the majority of whites — and make your target equally clear so that the moral issue is inescapable.

In this regard, “White Lives Matter” protests are a step in the right direction; but it is still ineffective. If the trigger event is one of the on-going “random” rape-murders of white women by black men, then don’t call it a “white lives matter” protest. Find the name of the woman, say “Shannon”, and name of the man, say “Orlando”, and name it “The Orlando Rape-Murdered Shannon” protest. Personalize it.

If you don’t, and call it “White Lives Matter”, all the press will do is talk in generalities about “white supremacists” and “white lives matter” and how “city officials fear violence”. Make them at least say the words “rape murder”.

More to the point, I have been against these “demonstrations” since before Charlottesville. “Demonstrations” are a demonstration of potential force. Without a clearly specified call to arms seen as moral by the majority of whites (a Declaration of War as I discussed with KMac on RedIce) it will not only be portrayed as immoral, it will waste energies that should more properly be put into _local_ networking at this point.

20. Cuxervative Therapy's Gravatar Cuxervative Therapy
    October 12, 2017 - 10:42 am | Permalink

Would be good to notify media of this story, alternative or mainstream for that matter. He is still, primarily, a writer is he not?

• John Wood's Gravatar John Wood
      October 12, 2017 - 11:56 am | Permalink

Oh yes! Wait until the media get a hold of this, they will be all over it….not.
      Slap.

21. John Wood's Gravatar John Wood
    October 12, 2017 - 12:07 pm | Permalink

Andrew,
    You got ambushed. They won that battle and you cannot go back without incurring more losses. I would hazard a guess that you probably have no specific information about precisely who was involved. In my opinion, don’t write any more about the incident for now. Go quiet on it and commence gathering as much information as you can. If you have the resources you may want to consider engaging an immigration lawyer; not to sue, but to have that person quietly ferret out as much info as possible about who, what and how. Once you have more info you can make a decision about next moves. Going public without knowing all the facts could be a disaster. It is even possible that those behind it have anticipated that you will react. So take care and may god protect you and your family.

22. Pero Ercegovac's Gravatar Pero Ercegovac
    October 12, 2017 - 12:10 pm | Permalink

Did they give a reason for denying access to the USA? Just want to know out of curiosity.

23. Nick Dean's Gravatar Nick Dean
    October 12, 2017 - 2:41 pm | Permalink

“We came back to Charlottesville”

Is this now an altright blog?

Is it even controversial that the original altright of Spencer – and best exemplified, he says, by himself, Brimelow and Taylor – is just a rewarmed serving of paleolibertarianism? Or that paleolibertarianism was a Jew-authored strategy to neutralize the the political momentum generated by the early 1990s campaigns of Duke?

Sincere pro-White antisemites would be unwise to adopt that moniker. Can you really embrace Spencer without having Rabbi Gottfried follow in the wake, and Taylor and Brimelow and their favoured Jewish colleagues, or their IQ-fetishizing friends’ East Asian wives, and their good Blacks etc. This is just Jewish-authored White genocide by a different method. And clearly so.

White Nationalism is why this blog has readers. No-one reads you guys to be drip-fed a dose of more of the same just more slowly. You should be absolutely clear about your politics* and strongly pro-White and anti-Jew. Nothing else counts positively, everything else is a drag.

* Politics proper has a strict meaning. It is a question of who qualifies as a member of our group, who is outside, and how do we as group members relate among ourselves particularly as regards the various outsider groups. Right vs Left is the tool by which Whites and only Whites are divided.

• October 15, 2017 - 9:17 pm | Permalink

In the deracinated age, the criteria of membership isn’t a monolithic biological formula; even Hitler decreed that certain Jewish-Germans were not to be interfered with (Dr. Warburg, for example, cancer researcher and self-defined “non-Jew.”) Is there transcendance –that is, is the hierarchical structure of the central nervous system, a self-defining entity, in which the cortex can override all lower structures– or isn’t there? Paul of Tarsus transcended every element of Jewishness, flesh, creed, tradition, and cultus. Unless you are a thorough going materialist ( or “biologismist”), a reductionist like some secular Jews such as Minsky (“the brain is a computer made of meat,”) then you must grant Paul Gottfried, for example among others, the same capacity and humane perquisite to choose his group as you and I–deracinated Europeans who’ve forgotten every ethnic origin except our race–have. Do values exist transcendentally and/or objectively? Or is this still the mythos of Darwinian survival of the fittest?

24. Poupon Marx's Gravatar Poupon Marx
    October 12, 2017 - 4:37 pm | Permalink

The Curtain of Darkness continues its descent over the Western Indo-European People. And their self delusion and even hallucination regarding their condition and prescription for reversal is as phantasmagorical and allegorical as ever. Witness the posting by James Bowery, above.

If we gaze, one more time, this time without the instant denial and suppression of the awful Rorschach, i.e., the moon hating your eye like a bigga pizza pie, in the Barbarous Specter clip, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ&t=1s
    we notice the bobbing heads of the wooden artifacts aka Swedish citizens who sit and listen, open minded, their brains spilling out, as turkeys who open their beaks to catch the rain, even if it is yellow, presumably.

Any notion that a tweak, a momentary crust forming on the advancing magma on the White Folks Village from the Chewish active volcano will signal a chance of reversal of White misfortune, is pathetic and sloppy.

In war and on running ship’s power plants under all conditions, delusion and illusion are the soft seats, the respite from the real conditions and demands of survival. I have read-history aficionados can perhaps confirm-that German city states in the 18th century-found themselves at peril if they crossed the Jew and his machinations and enmity (which knows no expiration or limit). That was THEN. Any idea of any action other than complete separation and autonomy must be discarded as useless gangrene tissue.

The Goldberg Variations by Bach were commissioned by a merchant named Goldberg, whereas Bach was perennially poor.

• Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
      October 14, 2017 - 4:36 pm | Permalink

Mistaken on all counts, I’m afraid. The so-called Goldberg Variations were commissioned by Count Karl von Keyserling (or Keyserlingk), a career diplomat who was the Russian ambassador to Saxony, Bach’s home. Johann Goldberg (his surname exists in several forms), a celebrated harpsichord and clavichord player of the day, was born in Poland in 1727. His keyboard skill came to the count’s attention when the latter was stationed there in the early 1730s, and Keyserling contacted Bach, asking him to give young Goldberg instructions.

In return, Count Keyserling secured for Bach a prestigious and well-paid appointment as court composer to the Elector of Saxony. Bach then composed (ca. 1736) what he called An Aria with Various Variations for the count, whose payment to Bach consisted of a solid gold chalice filled with one hundred louis d’ors. In today’s money, the value of the coins alone would be somewhere between twenty and fifty thousand dollars—perhaps more.

Not coincidentally, Keyserling was absolutely not a Jew, nor is there any record indicating that Goldberg, despite his name, was a Jew. He was baptized in Danzig, as had been both his parents before him. As Goldberg died of tuberculosis in 1756 at the age of twenty-nine, little else is known about him except that he was employed at a number of courts and aristocratic residences for most of his short life.

• Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
        October 14, 2017 - 4:48 pm | Permalink

Missing from the comment above was the fact that Goldberg was in Keyserling’s service when Bach gave the latter the Aria with Variations. Goldberg, thus, was the work’s first performer. Lucky man!

The story told by Forkel, Bach’s first biographer, that Goldberg’s assignment was to play one or two variations to help the count sleep when he was suffering from insomnia, is now not widely credited by Bach scholars. Charles Rosen speculated in print many years ago, however, that the count might well have wanted to hear several variations when he was unable to sleep in order to distract his mind and ease the tensions that underlay his insomnia in the first place. They would sure beat the hell out of today’s late night television.

25. Ashley Jones's Gravatar Ashley Jones
    October 12, 2017 - 7:12 pm | Permalink

There was a (now deceased) well known Canadian author by the name of Farley Mowat who was known for his left-wing anti-war, pacifist beliefs. He hadn’t been to the US for 20 years when he was denied entry to visit the United States in 1985 to do a book tour. He was never given any reason why he was denied entry, only that he was on the banned list. He was known for his outlandish statements to the press and was quoted that he wouldn’t go to the US again unless they sent Air Force One to pick him up with a written apology from the president.

Back then it was mainly communist sympathizers who were banned, although Mowat said that he wasn’t a member of the communist party and that he visited Russia back in the 1960’s to do research for a book. It just shows how the people and elements that the US government considered a threat then as compared to now. Then it was people who were against the democratic and free enterprise system that were considered a danger, now its people who are for freedom and the free enterprise system that are considered a threat.

• October 13, 2017 - 1:24 pm | Permalink

Nick Dean wrote ‘… White Nationalism is why this blog has readers. No-one reads you guys to be drip-fed a dose of more of the same just more slowly. …’ re Charlottesville.

@Ashley Jones – Perhaps I can repeat his intention here.

26. October 12, 2017 - 8:06 pm | Permalink

Nope Mr. Joyce – Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is not to protect US borders or non-White immigrants. DHS is a US$98 billion JEWISH RACKET to cover Israeli false flag operations and blame Muslims for them.

“In the immediate aftermath of 9/11, then President George Bush announced the creation of the Office of Homeland Security, which was purportedly responsible for protecting the United States of America and US Territories (including Protectorates) from and responding to terrorist attacks, man-made accidents, and natural disasters. With the passage of the Homeland Security Act of 2002, the Office of Homeland Security was transformed into a federal Cabinet level agency, the DHS, which consistently has an annual budget of $50 billions or more. And just like the Global war on terror, the entire concept of DHS is yet another Zionist Jewish racket. Zionist stooge Tom Ridge was the director of DHS for about two years, paving the way for 9/11 war criminal and Jewish terrorist Michael Chertoff, author of the anti-American PATRIOT Act, to take over and head this tyrannical and Orwellian organization until the end of the Bush administration,” wrote John Friend.

On July 2, 2012, Israeli newspaper Ha’aretz reported that American Jewish groups received 97% of DHS home defense grant.

27. Tom's Gravatar Tom
    October 14, 2017 - 6:46 pm | Permalink

How about a meeting on a boat 12 miles off the coast of Virginia.

Comment Policy
Comments that include personal insults, epithets, or profanity may be censored. Comments that promote or suggest illegal activities will be censored.

Comment Formatting