We are still trying to get back to normal after getting bounced by PayPal, and more recently, by Patron. The biggest problem is that it was easy to set up recurrent donations with PayPal. Many people who formerly made recurrent payments in this manner no longer do so. A very convenient way would be to use your bank’s bill-paying feature to specify a recurrent payment. Because we are not a recognized vendor, you would have to add TOO as a payee manually with this information:
If you would like a tax deduction, you could put that in the payee information using an address line or add it to the payee line: Occidental Observer–tax deduction
For non-recurrent donations, you can send a check or a money order to the same address, specifying if you want a tax deduction or not.
The Occidental Observer
1750 Delta Waters Rd Suite 102, #374
Medford, OR 97504
Note: If you send a check or money order to the above address and do not wish to be anonymous, we would like to acknowledge your contribution. The easiest way to do this is by email. Please include an email address with your donation if you would like us to acknowledge it personally. Thanks!
Bitcoin deposit address: 19MvuWHnjnWGvAVjY2ks9xJQdapB2maEC6
* * *
Your support is important for many of our writers, and we are trying our best to be competitive with other websites in paying them. Donations of all amounts are welcome. As always, the financial base for projects like TOO is dwarfed by the financial resources of our enemies. This is basically a one-person show in terms of editing and posting articles. Writers are not making a living by writing for TOO, but your support is a huge psychological boost for many.
This is an exciting time. As we have pointed out many times, politics throughout the West is becoming ever moreracialized. White people are increasingly concerned about the changes they see all around them, and Whites are definitely worried about becoming a minority. We know that politicians are forced to toe the establishment line when it comes to issues like immigration, multiculturalism, and Jewish power and influence. However, the presence of intelligent, well-written commentary on contemporary issues may well seep into their consciousness even though they can’t discuss issues the way we do. We are the conscience of White America in an age when there are vast temptations to give in to the system.
As these changes continue to accelerate, White people will increasingly identify as White and support causes that advance the interests of Whites. It is therefore critical to maintain an intellectually honest critique of the current regime. TOO is one of the few websites that deals explicitly with all of the enemies of our people and does so in a fact-based, rational manner.
— Kevin MacDonald, Editor
Why support the Occidental Observer?
- There are political reasons to support TOO:
- Survival: Western societies, including the USA, are rapidly dissolving under the twin attacks of mass Third World immigration and domestic ethnic competition (“multiculturalism”, “political correctness”, “affirmative action”, “equal opportunity”).
- Pride: Whites have been kicked around for too long. It’s time to stop white flight and to reclaim our cities, our schools, and our jobs.
- Truth and Justice: There are also matters of principle. In a liberal democracy good policies result from the truth being told. Lies are not only a vexation to the spirit, they result in the sort of bad governance that is dragging down America.
- There are also operational reasons:
- Euro-Americans need to build activist organizations able to rival the large minority agencies such as the American Jewish Committee, the ADL, the NAACP, and La Raza. We also need to challenge the academic orthodoxy that has smothered white concerns for generations. TOO is your champion. We are willing to step forward on your behalf. But the website can only be as strong as you allow it to be.
- TOO needs to professionalize. We have set up TOO on a shoe-string budget. We are determined to do much more, with new departments and in-depth analysis of the issues that concern white Americans. There are skilled and knowledge professionals willing to join the TOO team. But volunteer labor can only go so far.
- Even small donations make a difference when multiplied hundreds of times. Donations are more effective when made regularly because this allows us to forecast revenue and plan new projects accordingly. That is why an automatic credit card deposit of $10 per month is more valuable to us than a lump-sum payment of $120 per year. (However, we will accept lump sums . . .)
- Ultimately we want white majority organizations to be so strong that politicians feel that they have no choice but to listen to their concerns. If Obama, McCain and Clinton can prostrate themselves before the American Israel Political Action Committee and promise that another country’s security is sacred, they can promise to defend the white majority’s vital interests.