We are winding up our annual year-end fundraising appeal—our only appeal of the year (but that may change depending on how things go). I’d like to thank those who have contributed during 2017. (The donation button at the top of the page on the far right — the one with the coins in the logo — works. The other one doesn’t, at least for some people.) Your support is much appreciated. With your generous support, we have been able to put out well over 300 articles, blogs, and translations in the past year. Our video archive, established on January 1, 2013, now has dozens of videos. the comments section is open once again, responding to the need to feel part of an intellectual community.
Your support is important for many of our writers, and we are trying our best to be competitive with other websites in paying them. Donations of all amounts are welcome. As always, the financial base for projects like TOO is dwarfed by the financial resources of our enemies. Nobody is getting rich here, or even making a living by writing for TOO, but your support is a huge psychological boost for many.
This is an exciting time. As we have pointed out many times, politics throughout the West is becoming ever more racialized. White people are increasingly concerned about the changes they see all around them, and Whites are definitely worried about becoming a minority. We know that politicians are forced to toe the line when it comes to issues like immigration, multiculturalism, and Jewish power and influence. However, the presence of intelligent, well-written commentary on contemporary issues may well seep into their consciousness even though they can’t discuss issues the way we do. We are the conscience of White America in an age when there are vast temptations to give in to the system.
As these changes continue to accelerate, White people will increasingly identify as White and support causes that advance the interests of Whites. It is therefore critical to maintain an intellectually honest critique of the current regime. TOO is one of the few websites that deals explicitly with all of the enemies of our people and does so in a fact-based, rational manner.
The page with information on donations is here. This page has been updated to provide greater clarity. There are two sections, the top section for tax deductible donations and the bottom section for non-tax deductible donations respectively. Let me know if any of the instructions are unclear.
Another (painless) way to contribute is to shop at Amazon using this link. We get a percentage of your purchases, and it doesn’t cost you anything.
Thanks for thinking of TOO. And Merry Christmas!
Why support the Occidental Observer?
- There are political reasons to support TOO:
- Survival: Western societies, including the USA, are rapidly dissolving under the twin attacks of mass Third World immigration and domestic ethnic competition (“multiculturalism”, “political correctness”, “affirmative action”, “equal opportunity”).
- Pride: Whites have been kicked around for too long. It’s time to stop white flight and to reclaim our cities, our schools, and our jobs.
- Truth and Justice: There are also matters of principle. In a liberal democracy good policies result from the truth being told. Lies are not only a vexation to the spirit, they result in the sort of bad governance that is dragging down America.
- There are also operational reasons:
- Euro-Americans need to build activist organizations able to rival the large minority agencies such as the American Jewish Committee, the ADL, the NAACP, and La Raza. We also need to challenge the academic orthodoxy that has smothered White concerns for generations. TOO is your champion. We are willing to step forward on your behalf. But the website can only be as strong as you allow it to be.
- TOO needs to professionalize. We have set up TOO on a shoe-string budget. We are determined to do much more, with new departments and in-depth analysis of the issues that concern white Americans. There are skilled and knowledge professionals willing to join the TOO team. But volunteer labor can only go so far.
- Small donations make a difference when multiplied hundreds of times. Donations are more effective when made regularly because this allows us to forecast revenue and plan new projects accordingly. That is why an automatic credit card deposit of $10 per month is more valuable to us than a lump-sum payment of $120 per year. (However, we will accept lump sums . . .)
- Ultimately we want White majority organizations to be so strong that politicians feel that they have no choice but to listen to their concerns. The results of the 2014 election show that Whites are increasingly voting on the basis of their racial identity. This will continue as Whites feel threatened by the rising tide of non-Whites imported by our hostile elites. Even when we are excluded from the mainstream media, we give confidence to politicians who oppose the present policies such as massive non-White immigration.