Amazon Bans Culture of Critique and Separation and Its Discontents

Twenty-one years after a respected academic publisher, Praeger, published Culture of Critique and Separation and Its Discontents, they have been banned on Amazon. A People that Shall Dwell Alone is still available. This comes only around two weeks after they banned books by Jared Taylor and Greg Johnson. This is an extension of the de-platforming from financial sites and PayPal, Patreon, Coinbase, and credit card companies that has hit pretty much all sites on the dissident right, including TOO and TOQ. Clearly the establishment is terrified that these ideas are gaining traction, and it illustrates once again, that the culturally dominant left cares nothing for free speech as a pillar of American civilization. I am now deeply worried that if the left obtains power in the next election, what has happened thus far will pale in comparison to what lies ahead. Private companies like Amazon cannot impose criminal penalties, but if the left manages to redefine the First Amendment, as they would certainly love to do, there will be a very real prospect of imprisonment and heavy fines — even for well-argued, well-supported statements and writings.  This has already happened in several parts of the EU, and the left has already developed sophisticated legal theories aimed at getting around the First Amendment. Supreme Court liberals, like Elena Kagan (who has already shown her proclivities in this area), are sure to be thinking along these lines.

Like pretty much everyone associated with the dissident right, I celebrated the election of Donald Trump. However, it’s clear that the populist, anti-immigration themes of Trump’s rhetoric have energized the left to a fever pitch. Trump has been unsuccessful or unwilling to carry through his promises on immigration, and there has been a barrage of investigations and impeachment talk beginning as soon as he took office. The liberal/left cultural establishment might have let things continue as they had been going for several decades if Jeb or Hillary had been elected. From the perspective on the left, everything was on course. There would be polite disagreements between Democrats and Republicans while the latter gradually ceded ever more ground in the culture wars; in the not too distant future, the Republican viability in national elections would be destroyed by the new Democrat voters they collaborated in importing. But it would all be very gradual.

However, Trump won, and to make things worse, there were populist stirrings in Europe, with the success of Brexit and with several European governments openly defying their EU masters on immigration and the ideal of multiculturalism. The response of the left, which should have been completely predictable, has been to do everything they can to ramp up immigration and even lower the voting age so that they are assured of winning future elections. And they have targeted the ideas of the dissident/populist right for suppression. Again, we are just seeing the beginning of what promises to be a very ugly war.

Like others on the dissident/populist right, we will not stop doing what we are doing, even if it means less visibility for our ideas and less financial support. It’s inevitable that Whites wake up to their dispossession and to the increasing hate directed against them from our cultural elites. Barring a USSR-type government, I’m not at all sure that our ideas can be prevented from triumphing. And that has our hostile elites very worried.

These books are still available from the publisher:
Culture of Critique
Separation and Its Discontents

From Barnes & Nobel (when I click on the link, I get a pop-up with a 15% discount)”
Culture of Critique
Separation and Its Discontents

In Canada, at
Culture of Critique
Separation and Its Discontents

This is what I got from Amazon. In subsequent emails, they just keep repeating that these books were found to violate “content guidelines,” even though I pointed out that they were published 21 years ago by a respected academic publisher. No specifics. No appeal process.

From: Kindle Direct Publishing kindlecontent-review@amazon.com
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 4:37 PM
To: Kevin MacDonald
Subject: Alert from Amazon KDP for 2 Title(s)

Hello,

We’re contacting you regarding the following book:

Separation and Its Discontents: Toward an Evolutionary Theory of Anti-Semitism by MacDonald, Kevin (AUTHOR) (ID: 4392904)
The Culture of Critique: Toward an Evolutionary Theory of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements by MacDonald, Kevin (AUTHOR) (ID: 3285482)

During our review process, we found that this content is in violation of our content guidelines. As a result, we cannot offer this book for sale. If we identify additional submissions with similar content that violates our guidelines you may lose access to optional KDP services and/or face account level actions up to and including termination.

You can find our content guidelines on the KDP website:

Best regards,

Amazon KDP

49 replies
  1. Alex
    Alex says:

I’m so sorry, this is how they burn (good) books today. They control everything everywhere, left and right and all aspect of society and do whatever they want, now we are in the hands of God.

2. Steve Constance
    Steve Constance says:

This sucks but it’s not totally unexpected. I have the fear of what this means for those of us who have purchased Kindle versions of these books. A couple of months ago I bought the kindle version of Greg Johnson’s WNM. I had the book sent to the Kindle app on my ipad. That book is still available on that ipad. However, I have a few older ipads that have the Kindle app. I opened one of those ipads last week (after the WNM had been banned from Amazon) and synced my purchases with Amazon. All the Kindle books I had purchased over the past year or so showed up in the Kindle app on that ipad–except for the White Nationalist Manifesto. It doesn’t even show up in my purchase history on Amazon. I already had purchased and downloaded the Kindle versions of SAID and COC on that ipad (and all my other ipads) and those two books remained. So it looks to me like Amazon won’t delete books that it has banned if the customer has already purchased and downloaded them but if you purchased a banned book and try to download it on a kindle that doesn’t already have it, you’re screwed.

In other news, I can’t find “The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews” on the Kindle store anymore either.

• Lina Inverse
      Lina Inverse says:

Did you get a credit from Amazon for the deleted WNM? Have you asked for one? You might not want to, if Timothy S’s experience of getting his account shut down reflects a wider policy they’re implementing.

• Eddie
      Eddie says:

Any kindle books you have can probably be converted to pdf files and readable on any computer if you need to back up anything.

3. White Nation
    White Nation says:

The links to book-tabs at the bottom of your webpage will also have to be changed.

Just keep linking to the largest online bookstores that still carry your title, and the flame of hope will be kept alive.

We need a great spiritual awakening, an extreme asceticism, sexual abstinence, missionary zeal, to build the force necessary to liberate Europeans from the parasitic Jewish empire.

4. RoyAlbrecht
    RoyAlbrecht says:

Dear Prof. MacDonald,

It pains me to see what (((They))) are doing to you.

Nevertheless, this comment addresses the broader subject of the publication of White Nationalist, Dissident, Whistle-Blower literature:

As someone who has published, or have had published, hundreds of items, from books to articles, you must have a fair bit of experience with what works and what does not in the world of publishing.

If the above is correct, then please allow me to submit a list of questions that you may wish to respond to and that may be of value to many aspiring writers and/or publishers of dissident content.

1) How difficult is it to set up one’s own on-line publishing company?
    2) Is there a one-stop information source that is both up to date and reliable when it comes to getting one’s own material published, or better yet, setting up one’s own one-line publishing company…, and if possible…, specifically aimed for those on the Alt-Right.
    3) Since it seems that Jews in power, from the top down, want to eliminate all emanations that elucidate to the broader population (((their))) intent on eliminating White men from the face o the earth, is/are there any ISP/(s) remaining that have both the legal expertise and the financial staying power to resist the legal harassment threats made by Jews to ISPs forcing them to shut down Pro-White Sites or face extensive persecutory litigation?
    4) David Duke got an honourary Ph.D. in history from a Ukrainian university. I assume Dr. Duke was probably incapable of getting a degree from a more (((“…Western…”))) university due to (((the Controller’s))) Mentally Retarded Leftist Academic Bias.
    Based on the above assumption, which country in the world do you think would be the most receptive to providing a platform to White Nationalist (((Whistle-Blowing))) content providers?
    5) Being familiar with quite a few of the on-line based publishing companies of White Nationalist material…, (I.e. Wermod and Wermod Publishing Group, whose link appears on your Blogroll list, but is no longer accurate, or CODOH),
    can you name one that is hosted in a country that is not proxy controlled by the blasphemous Globalist Jew?
    6) As a German, I would love to be able to open my own on-line publishing company within Germany so as not only to support my own nation, but deny financial returns to nations that participate in the occupation and persecution of people in my own homeland [ I.e. (((U.S.A., U.K.Commonwealth, France, Russia))) ], but this seems to make publication a near impossibility…, or have I overlooked something?

• T J
      T J says:

On what grounds do you think that Dr. Duke’s doctorate is honorary?

–The article is very critical of Dr. Duke and the university but they acknowledge it is one of the leading universities of Eastern Europe, fully-accredited, and they list the professors who presided over his doctoral defense (the traditional academic challenge of a thesis). A number of them were among the academic elite and high government officials in Ukraine. In the three years since earning his doctorate, the mainstream press has yet to accord him his well-earned proper title in a single news article.–

• RoyAlbrecht
        RoyAlbrecht says:

“…Jewish spokesmen decried Duke’s earlier Honorary Doctorate awarded him by the University and his subsequent, quiet participation in MAUP’s Post Graduate Degree Program and his recent achieving of a full doctorate.”

I read your own post and found the above nugget of info:

Okay so I’m a little behind in my biographical info on hm.
        If nothing else, my out of time assertion about the honourary nature of his doctorate goes to prove how far back my tenuous link to him goes.

• BC
      BC says:

I read Duke’s book My Awakening. Up to that point, I thought he was possibly a fringe wingnut. Obviously, I was not fully convinced of it or I would not have read his book. However, upon reading his book, I realized his ideas are not extreme at all. They are common sense. It is amazing what the MSM is able to do, to plant the seed in people’s minds, that this person or that person is invalid. They rarely tell you exactly what it is they have said or done that qualifies them as invalid. In Duke’s case, clearly, it was due to the fact that he was willing to be candid about the Jews’ influence over American society and around the world. Duke is one of the better known “dissenters” but that is only because they have not allowed anyone else to get as far as Duke has gotten.

The Jews have the audacity to question Duke’s CV when all you have to do is read KM’s Frankfurt School writings to understand how unqualified Jews coming from Europe were who were placed in top universities, like Harvard and Yale. This is what the Jews do constantly. They embellish their own while discrediting anyone else who holds opposing views. Standard operating procedure. This is done over and over again in all areas, news, politics, you name it. Whatever serves their purposes they will not hesitate to elevate and embellish. Whatever does not serve their purposes they will downplay and denigrate.

5. James Clayton
    James Clayton says:

… Amazon is the most pernicious and dangerous of them all. Worse than Google and even worse than Facebook.
    The aforementioned Wired article touches on the Amazon problem. For example:
    Last year, Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) announced the opening of the new AWS Secret Region, the result of a 10-year, $600 million contract the company won from the CIA in 2014. This made Amazon the sole provider of cloud services across “the full range of data classifications, including Unclassified, Sensitive, Secret, and Top Secret,” according to an Amazon corporate press release.
    Once the CIA’s Amazon-administered self-contained servers were up and running, the NSA was quick to follow suit, announcing its own integrated big-data project. Last year the agency moved most of its data into a new classified computing environment known as the Intelligence Community GovCloud, an integrated “big data fusion environment,” as the news site NextGov described it, that allows government analysts to “connect the dots” across all available data sources, whether classified or not.
    The creation of IC GovCloud should send a chill up the spine of anyone who understands how powerful these systems can be and how inherently resistant they are to traditional forms of oversight, whose own track record can be charitably described as poor.
    Amazon’s IC GovCloud was quickly countered by Microsoft’s secure version of its Azure Government cloud service, tailored for the use of 17 US intelligence agencies. Amazon and Microsoft are both expected to be major bidders for the Pentagon’s secure cloud system, the Joint Enterprise Defense Initiative—JEDI—a winner-take-all contract that will likely be worth at least $10 billion.
    With so many pots of gold waiting at the end of the Washington, DC, rainbow, it seems like a small matter for tech companies to turn over our personal data—which legally speaking is their data—to the spy agencies that guarantee their profits. This is the threat that is now emerging in plain sight. It is something we should reckon with now, before it’s too late…

6. S Rush
    S Rush says:

Outrageous.
    I just finished Culture of Critique not but two weeks ago. Bought a copy for my father.
    Most important book I have ever read. I returned to the Preface immediately after finishing the last chapter.
    Even more valuable than the details of Jewish influence were the general ideas and theories used to explain the what and how.

We, America, the West, white male gentile heterosexuals are under assault.
    These censorship moves are the battle we cannot lose.

7. JM
    JM says:

An outrageous abuse of power. Part of a long list of precedents that may well be used against the abusers in the future.

8. Chris M
    Chris M says:

What a shame. Sorry to hear that. I wish TOO all the best with this and yes, we have to wake up. I must say, however, that I feel zero sympathy for Greg Johnson, who I refer to as Google Johnson, because he censors, bans and blocks just like they do.

I’m in complete agreement with Andrew Joyce regarding Google Johnson.

I hope that the good folks at TOO value freedom of speech enough to post this comment because I want to make it clear that many people simply do not trust him and his response to our lack of trust only reinforces it.

The main reason I don’t trust him is because he responds to criticism in a way that is not similar to the hostile elite, but exact. Didn’t he cruelly dox someone around ten years ago? From what I recall the guy was a bit of a fool, but the way Google Johnson came down on him was particularly vicious and alarming and people said so at the time.

I remember him responding to those who questioned that move by saying, “I just want to win.” What an odd response. Win what and for who?

Is he winning now?

We are up against it. Obviously. We need people who inspire and unify.

Also, and towadr that end, maybe it would be a good idea not to conflate “Right” with “White”. The Right does not have a monoply on White Interests.

I wish TOO, KM, and all of this writers the best.

• Luke
      Luke says:

“I must say, however, that I feel zero sympathy for Greg Johnson, who I refer to as Google Johnson, because he censors, bans and blocks just like they do. ”

I concur with this attitude towards Greg Johnson completely. I only rarely visited his counter-currrents.com website, perhaps dropping in maybe once or twice a month and I rarely took the time to post a comment on his website. But, out of the clear blue – sometime around the end of last summer, I tried to hit his website and I am presented with a message that tells me the website owner has blocked my IP Address. Say what?

My first inclination was to go back and review my archives, where I keep copies of any comments that I post on any website and look to see what the last comment said that I had posted to his website. I located the last comment and noted that it had been approved by whoever moderates counter-currents.com and the comment was not in any way offensive or even particularly inflammatory. This seemed to be strange; if my rare and final comment to his website wasn’t what put his panties in a knot, what did?

It finally dawned on me that Greg Johnson must have seen a comment that was posted by my name on some OTHER pro-White website that he took offense to, and that motivated him to decide to ban my IP address from HIS website.

Johnson appeared on a recent Red Ice Radio broadcast and spent the whole time whining about the censorship of his books by Amazon and just like Chris M. says – he deserves zero sympathy from anyone in our community. Greg Johnson fully supports censorship, just as long as he is the guy doing the censoring.

Hypocrisy on this issue has no place in this battle for free speech.

• James Reinfeld
      James Reinfeld says:

My reservations about Greg Johnson’s are the same as yours and Luke’s, but this new censorship has made me all the more determined to support him and any other pro-white intellectual.

9. bruno
    bruno says:

I am spending these few valuable minutes on the keyboard not becuz KMac is within my heart, as a giant hero amongst our people. It’s cuz of having seen the behavior of anti-majorityites for decades.

I can recall the great author of the Dispossessed Majority being unable to place ads. If Kmac’s work was allowed the proper publicity he’d be famous. He reminds me of professors who lost jobs and family men who became unemployed. If the anti-majority MSM could be destroyed we’d have, as everyone knows, a level playing field. In other words, the battle would be over and EuroMan would do more than just survive.

I sincerely believe the pivotal problem within Amazon rests with Kindle. Members of my family and friends have had their commentary banned. This was due to clicking upon something like “certified purchase” (where the Kindle item is seen). It’s the area where one sees “hard cover,” and also “soft cover.” This is when wishing to share opinion(s) for reviewing books/ DVDs, etc.. This banging of KMac has not been an isolated case. You can be sure that whoever is within the elite of the Kindle censorship entity, they are hostile towards EuroMan.

Bottom Line: The Kindle censorship agenda is to kill as much free thought / argumentation within the official unofficial cold civil war as possible. The Sovietski censorship entity was much better in nearly all realms of morality. At least general society knew what they were dealing with.

The revolution in Poland defeated the Red censorship. This was done by an underground media that functioned all over the country. Countless millions of info sheets were seen each and every day. We are in a better situation. We have cyber space. Thus, every decent person should simply state facts about Kindle in every discussion group. Let cyber space be filled up with actual facts about censorship.

Each one of you -your wife or hubby- is a soldier. Will EuroMan go the way of the Whooping Crane, or fly to the top of the mountain, to watch your progeny’s community prosper? Do your part.

10. Jett Rucker
    Jett Rucker says:

First, they came for the White separatists,
    But I was not a White separatist, so I said nothing.
    Then, they came for the Holocaust deniers,
    But I was not a Holocaust denier, so I said nothing
    Then, they came for the Anti-Semites…

You know the rest.

11. Lars Hartvig
    Lars Hartvig says:

I came here via twitter. I check TOO daily. But this blog went under the radar, because i only look on the frontpage for new posts.

It is what to expect from the “system”, so Amazon is clearly part of it. Im glad I got all the great K. MacDonald books.

I wonder how many nationalist books and counterjihad books overall there are banned from Amazon.

12. Jim Russel
    Jim Russel says:

We’re at the tipping point where the forces of evil are feeling desperate. We’re living in the world of 1984, no questions whatsoever. If you’ve been only expressing your opinions anonymously on the internet it’s time to spread this message in real life. I’ve been calling in to the Don Black hour on Stormfront to talk with Patrick Slattery and express my views.

Amazon is an evil monopoly so if you buy anything from them where there is any possible reason to complain about quality or delivery speed call them on the phone and get the full refunds they promise, the more expensive the better.

13. Timothy S
    Timothy S says:

Here’s an interesting anecdote.

A few weeks ago I ordered two books on the same card, at the same time. Both were listed in the same section of the same confirmation message from Amazon. “Canada in Decay” did not arrive, so I tried to log in to find out what was happening. It didn’t work. When I contacted support, they told me they had shut down my account for “security” purposes.

Security? If my credit card may have been compromised, why didn’t they tell me? If the order was not legitimate, why did they fill part of it? They simply blocked the one book and banned my account.

Given this and the fact that Amazon is currently on a book burning/shadow banning books on related topics, I don’t believe it had anything to do with security. The only reasonable explanation is that this is part of the recent pattern of censorship.

I also find the books they choose to ban very revealing. They generally seem to have a relatively small readership, yet multi-billion dollar corporations are afraid of them! Amazon deserves a little credit for disclosing the books they find truly significant.

• James Clayton
      James Clayton says:

Cancelled AMAZON Prime, yesterday, and a personable obviously-White girl was very helpful even refunding what I’d paid that refundable within 30 days and it had been a little more than 30 days. It is very helpful when, for example, you need a washing machine pump and can get it tomorrow, but– I know– it isn’t worth-it.

So, I get this e-mail asking for feedback about the gal who helped and she got five stars from me and, in the comments section, I sent whomever is going to read it right here to this blog, as why I’m boycotting them.

14. Alfred
    Alfred says:

Just as Amazon banned the book in the “Website” link Dr Butz of Northwestern University put his books and Germar Rudolf’s books on his website for free download. Of course that will be ILLEGAL soon enough.

I recall despite knowing all about tthe USS Liberty incident I began to think it was just one of those things. Then the internet and a libertarian woman, Carol Ward, posted Hornbeck’s review of CoC. THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING.

You see THAT is what WAKES people up.
    You are a GOOD and DECENT man. The way Aryans WERE.
    Today, after generations under the spell of Bernay, Freud’s nephew, the White American has become the creature you see today. One god the DOLLAR.

This evil must come to its fullness.

Dr MacDonald there were some translations of 200 Years Together, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. Recall how GOOGLE his the results of a search for those on THIS VERY WEBSITE???

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the ‘Russian Revolution.’ It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”

“We cannot state that all Jews were Bolsheviks. But: Without Jews there would never have been Bolshevism. For a Jew nothing is more insulting than the truth. The blood maddened Jewish terrorists had murdered sixty-six million in Russia from 1918 to 1957.”

So the Darkness cometh again. But, as Jesus identified them, the CHILDREN OF SATAN, will pay for everything. They threatened Aryans PUBLICLY with GENOCIDE and no one cared,

“What is Israel to do?…Israel has been building nuclear weapons for years…What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a nuclear winter?…The ultimate justice?” Professor David Perlmutter – The Los Angeles Times April 7, 2002

“Martin Van Creveld, a prominent professor of military history at the prestigious Hebrew University in Jerusalem, told a Dutch magazine the following in 2002: ‘We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force.” He went on to say “Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.” (The original interview appeared in the Dutch weekly magazine:Elsevier, 2002, no. 17, p. 52-53, April 27th, 2002).”

As Putin said “WE WILL BE MARTYRS and THEY will not have time for anything.”

1 Thessalonians 2:

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
    15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men.

15. Robert Dolan
    Robert Dolan says:

This is a violation of our right to free speech.
    Cuck trump sits and watches as his base is destroyed.

16. Dave Bowman
    Dave Bowman says:

Every time this happens, we know we’ve winged them, and they’ve had to take evasive action. I have no doubt its going to get very, very painful – but we are winning.

‘Thank You’ just doesn’t really cover it, Dr MacDonald. But thank you.

17. BlackedOut
    BlackedOut says:

I wonder if Amazon will retroactively ban books on Kindle. In the past, Amazon has deleted Kindle books already purchased and downloaded by users. I believe the reason was over disputed copyrights. Though purchasers were given an Amazon credit, it shows they have the ability to retroactively ban already purchased Kindle books. The takeaway is that any book that could potentially be “controverial” should be purchased as a hardcopy.

18. Loren
    Loren says:

I buy my copies at Books A Million.

I humbly suggest you do a comic book series. Or some short tabloid magazine excerpts dumbed down for the masses. We need to spell it out in simple terms what these people are doing to the White race and how they are doing it. Not everyone is up to reading CofC. The ideas are simple enough for even lower IQ people to grasp, but the book is too academic for some of my friends.
    I have a dream, a dream that white people vote as a block in the same numbers as black people do.

19. Rob Bottom
    Rob Bottom says:

Fuck Amazon. I was watching one of David Irving’s excellent speeches yesterday and he said (I’m paraphrasing) that when a country bans you (or your books) or they pass laws criminalizing dissent, it’s actually a victory, because they’re admitting they have lost the argument. Not that it makes things any easier, of course, but these bans reveal who is making an impact. As we saw with Cofnas’ belated response to CoC, if you weren’t making waves they would have just kept ignoring you.

20. Rush
    Rush says:

Outrageous.
    I just finished C of C two weeks ago. I am now rereading the preface.
    Most important book ever read. I bought a copy for a family member.

De-platforming is an attack on free speech that must be countered.
    This battle cannot be lost.
    White, gentile, heterosexual men are under attack.

21. Luke
    Luke says:

I would like to ask Professor MacDonald if he has a release date yet for the new book he has said that he is working on?

Also, if Amazon has decided to ban books written by certain authors – what alternative source will you be able to use when your latest book is ready for purchase?

22. Anon E. Mous
    Anon E. Mous says:

I just found out about the Amazon de-listing of CoC. It had been in one of my wish lists, now there’s simply a “not available” entry. Well, joke’s on them – I followed the link in this article to buy a copy about 15 minutes ago. And I agree with the others here who say that this demonstrates panic and also that we’re over the target and thus, taking flak.

23. Pierre de Craon
    Pierre de Craon says:

Amazon’s banning of Kevin MacDonald’s books on the grounds of their claimed violation of purposefully vague content guidelines is as much a mark of our opponents’ fear as of their malice. Of course, it’s also the sheerest hypocrisy, since the object is not to protect and defend truth but to suppress it.

I hope that all of us, Kevin a fortiori, can take some comfort in recalling La Rochefoucauld’s famous and, in these circumstances, apt maxim, “L’hypocrisie est un hommage que le vice rend à la vertu” (hypocrisy is a tribute that vice pays to virtue).

On a more practical level, perhaps now is a good time to begin calling Amazon what it truly is: (((Amazon))).

24. Bill Colohan
    Bill Colohan says:

This is a very concerning trend. The Left has the nerve to yell “Fascists” as THEY ban the books.

If anyone has a list of the books banned would you mind posting a link?

This needs to get out. It would appear the common theme is anything that examines the facts behind the WW2 holocaust.

25. rudy stanko
    rudy stanko says:

Amazon needs to be sued. This is my specialty. I am opened for an opportunity to draw a suit. This is the only answer for a redress of grievance. Rudy Butch Stanko

26. Robert Dolan
    Robert Dolan says:

I used to read the reviews of CofC on Amazon just for pleasure. Many of the positive reviews were quite brilliant.
    None of the negative reviews (which were few) were any good. All of the negative reviews were just name calling
    and idiocy.
    So, it occurred to me they would have to shut it down because they simply could not come up with any decent arguments
    to topple the obvious fact that jewish influence is responsible for the downfall of the west.
    That “jews live in big cities and have high IQ’s” doesn’t alter the fact that organized jewry is anti-white to the core.
    Calling KM a “vicious anti-semite” is not an argument.

• James Clayton
      James Clayton says:

ad hominem
      as in character assassination
      A Latin expression meaning “to the man.” An ad hominem argument is one that relies on personal attacks rather than reason or substance.
      Synonyms for ad hominem
      personal attack
      slanderous attack
      smear
      smear campaign

27. Hammerheart
    Hammerheart says:

Yes, Sir, & I recall trying to warn you several years ago that this is what was going to happen!
    I assure you I take zero pleasure in having been proven correct.

28. RoyAlbrecht
    RoyAlbrecht says:

The New Zealand Mosque murders were most likely the work of Israeli agents.

Here is the Fox News Take on the event. Although Fox is the Least Unhinged Jew Stream News Network on the air, they offer a minimum of Jewish lies for going forward.
    Whereas the other Jew Stream News Networks are blatant liars, Fox merely looks stupid by comparison.

Although the Jews call us White Supremacists, we, self named and generally speaking, Coalition of European Nationalist Advocates generally agree…;

1) Even if We could give a precise definition of the term, We do not know any “…White Supremacists…” within our movement.
    2) Although We largely do not like Islamics, we agree almost unanimously that Jews are behind the Islamic invasion and that Jews pose a far greater threat to White survival that Islamics ever could.
    3) As has been shown in the past, whenever almost any “…White Supremacist…” commits a killing spree against any minority, it is;
    A) rarely against Jews,
    B) usually a Jew or a White look-alike pretending to be White that is killing usually Islamics, Blacks, Hispanics, or any other racial minority…, except Jews.
    4) Immediately after the so called “…White Supremacist Mass Murders…”, National Governments throughout the Jew Proxy-ruled White World almost immediately and simultaneously come out with legislation aimed at restricting the abilities of European Advocates to get their messages out. The Jewish actions are so globally enacted, legislatively specific and Jew NGO hyped that one would have to be mentally retarded not to notice the coincidence.