Alain Soral has become an influential presence on the French political and cultural scene. The following attempts to shed some light on this complex and fascinating figure.
- What are Alain Soral’s political positions?
- What is Alain Soral’s influence?
- How has Alain Soral become so successful in building an audience?
- What is Alain Soral’s background? Or, from “Game” to Social Conservatism
- What is Alain Soral’s political experience? Or, from Communism to Nationalism
- What are Alain Soral’s relations with other French nationalists?
- What are Alain Soral’s relations with foreign nationalists?
- What are Alain Soral’s views of race?
- What is Alain Soral’s position on the Jewish Question?
- Is Alain Soral of the Right?
What are Alain Soral’s political positions?
Soral’s political positions are complex but can be summarized as a “French Third Position.” Practical policies include: National sovereignty, halt of immigration, bankster-free economics, social conservatism, non-aligned foreign policy, end to nanny-statism and feminism, return to virility, alliance with Russia, ideally the creation of “European protectionism” to organize the economy on a Continental scale.
A major slogan is “reconciliation.” “Reconciliation” between the “Labor Left” and the “Values Right,” practically meaning a certain economic socialism and social conservatism. “Reconciliation” between ethnic French and Afro-Muslim French citizens around a civic nationalism. “Reconciliation” between the middle and working classes against speculative finance. Read more