Last Day: 2012 TOO Fundraising Appeal

It’s time for our annual year-end fundraising appeal—our only appeal of the year. I’d like to first thank those who have contributed during 2012.  Much appreciated . With your generous support, we have been able to put out close to 300 articles and blogs in the past year.

A very promising trend is that we are attracting some very smart new writers—people like Domitius Corbulo, Andrew Joyce, and Brenton Sanderson and Cooper Sterling. And we continue to post articles from long term stalwarts like Edmund Connelly and Tom Sunic. We now have a critical mass of writers on this site and on other like-minded sites—writers who are on board with our issues and are willing and able to write articles that provide insight into our malaise and provide the sort of cultural confidence that is necessary for long term success.

We are doing pretty well financially—we are definitely not going away, but we could certainly do better. Several of our stalwarts are providing material gratis, and others are underpaid in terms of their situation in life and need for income.

The page with information on donations is here. This page has been updated to provide greater clarity. There are two sections, the top section for tax deductible donations and the bottom section for non-tax deductible donations respectively. Let me know if any of the instructions are unclear.

One of the exciting things about the present state of the Internet is that there are quite a few outlets now for White advocacy as well as sites that are critical of Jewish influence and Israel. In fact, one has the feeling that Jewish organizations are on the defensive, particularly about Israel. Israel is increasingly showing its Jewish character as a hostile, aggressive, ethnonationalist state with all of the characteristics that make organized Jewish Diaspora communities in the West such formidable foes.

Thanks for thinking of TOO. And Merry Christmas!

Kevin MacDonald
Editor

68 Comments to "Last Day: 2012 TOO Fundraising Appeal"

1. Pierre de Craon's Gravatar Pierre de Craon
    December 31, 2012 - 5:59 pm | Permalink

@thm: An eloquent statement, my friend. What is much, much more, it is absolutely true, too.

This is Christmastide, of course, not Pentecost. But the nub of the story of Pentecost—specifically, of the Apostles’ preaching to the multitudes after the descent of the Spirit—is most relevant to our cause. The assembled foreigners, many of whose places of origin are identified by name, understood what was being said to them each in his own language, not in some Esperanto-like composite. Differentiation at the human level is neither disdained or depreciated in the New Testament; rather, it is taken absolutely for granted. The primary absolute, of course, was and is the message of salvation for all, whatever their nation or tribe, who were and are willing to pick up their cross and follow Christ—not toward assimilation or invasion in this world but toward salvation in the next.

On a lighter note, with Epiphany coming in a few days, may I suggest that all white loyalists, immigration skeptics, and immigration reformers adopt the Magi as patrons. After all, they entered the Holy Land legally and checked in with the local authorities—viz., Herod, one of the few Jewish guys it is still possible to criticize without endangering one’s livelihood. After learning what they had come to learn, they got on their camels and went home. They brought the Good News back to their own peoples rather than settle in, open a government-subsidized Oriental Wisdom shop, demand compassionate reunification with their extended-family members (I am sure that Melchior had an Aunt Zeituni), set up a prototype of La Raza, and appeal for help to the $PLC (Southern Palestinian Law Center).

2. thm's Gravatar thm
    December 28, 2012 - 1:21 pm | Permalink

@thm:

Last sentence was meant to be deleted. Oh well.

3. thm's Gravatar thm
    December 28, 2012 - 1:18 pm | Permalink

@Mary Thomas:

Being a Christian means fulfilling your life responsibilities and carrying your own burdens. It means as a husband or wife, son or daughter, mother or father, a member of a community, including a member of an ethnic community, looking out for the interests and welfare of these.

There is no contradiction at all in being a Christian and making sure your children, parents, community members etc. are cared for and protected. Just as you don’t expect your next door neighbor to make sure your children are cared for, you don’t expect other communities to make sure your community’s needs are being met. That goes for your ethnic community also. That is just part of your responsibility as a Christian. There is no contradiction there.

There is no contradiction whatever in being a Christian and making sure the kinfolk of your ethnic communities welfare is looked after.

4. thm's Gravatar thm
    December 28, 2012 - 12:54 pm | Permalink

My subscription to the excellent TOQ (for the last 4 years) is my financial contribution to this work, though (ethnically) I’m really an outsider.

5. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    December 26, 2012 - 9:46 pm | Permalink

I want to come back and add something to what I wrote in my comment above @Richard.

“There is a Christian teacher who uses the term self-forgetfulness.”

I understand what the teacher is saying, but I doubt self-forgetfulness is the best term.

I think it’s good to take care of one’s body and mind and social life and money, etc… in order to better serve White people.

I think it’s okay (and probably necessary) to focus on ourselves once in a while, so that we can be better instruments of service (for White people).

(I hope it doesn’t sound like I’m talking down to others. Maybe it’s like I’m preaching to myself or thinking outloud.)

6. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    December 26, 2012 - 9:25 pm | Permalink

@Mary Thomas:

“Also, it would be beneficial to see more conversations devoted to the justification of white nationalism for Christians specifically. The reason I mention this is because I sometimes find….how can I put this….I guess that sometimes I feel like maybe I’m not a good Christian because I am so strongly a white nationalist.”

You seem like a relatively great Christian, Mary.

From what I have gathered, the essence of Christianity is about self-transcendence. There is a Christian teacher who uses the term self-forgetfulness. And I think that is why you are here — because you love something bigger than yourself.

I see that quality in many of the writers and commenters.

It’s like your body and mind have, to some extent, become instruments for serving White people.

Those are my thoughts, at least. And I thought I’d share them. No need to respond, but if you want to, then that’s okay too.

7. Fredrik Franzén's Gravatar Fredrik Franzén
    December 26, 2012 - 8:52 am | Permalink

@Fredrik Franzén: “And you for your work! ” … should of course read:

And thank you for your work!

8. Gary John's Gravatar Gary John
    December 26, 2012 - 8:10 am | Permalink

Merry Christmas, Professor MacDonald!

Because of you, I’ve managed to find strength in completing my book. Your on air discussions with Dr. Duke make for an insightful listening experience.

One thing I have learnt is that other gentile races are not the real problem. They are victims of the same ideology that Whites have been exposed to.

We all share a common foe.

Cheers!

9. Mary Thomas's Gravatar Mary Thomas
    December 26, 2012 - 1:33 am | Permalink

Merry Christmas! Thanks again Dr. MacDonald, for your courageous efforts. I have a request (and please don’t take this as a criticism in any way) it would be great to see more articles that describe specifically what we can do to promote our interests. Also, it would be beneficial to see more conversations devoted to the justification of white nationalism for Christians specifically. The reason I mention this is because I sometimes find….how can I put this….I guess that sometimes I feel like maybe I’m not a good Christian because I am so strongly a white nationalist. In fact I go over and over this territory and often pray about it. Even though I am highly critical of Jews and non-whites, I certainly don’t hate them and I treat everyone respectfully in my daily life (even though, as I have mentioned here, that same respect is not always returned)
    I think Gandhi said something like, “We do not protest individuals, but movements.” This is the hardest concept to get across to people.

10. December 25, 2012 - 8:05 pm | Permalink

Merry Cristmas from Sweden, Kevin MacDonald! And you for your work!

11. Tom's Gravatar Tom
    December 25, 2012 - 4:10 pm | Permalink

@mari:

My comments about Roman Catholic politicians & Roman Catholic political action are purely factual. You can’t deny we have 30, 40, 50 million of your non-White & semi-White co-religionists here legally & illegally, and that they are not all Latinos either. LOL.

I don’t care about the Pope, the Holy Mary, Confession, or any other Catholic nonsense. I only care everytime I see a Catholic politician put another knife in White America’s back.

I sincerely hope that you Mari, and some of the other outspoken Catholics here are contributing, and have been contributing to TOO.

Last year, I suggested that Dr. MacDonald fund raise twice a year.

I would also like to see TOO have enough support to do some large scale direct mailings. Your fellow conservative Catholics, like blowhard Richard Viguerie, have had this direct mail money raising field all to themselves for too long!

I will have a third Christmas card in the mail to Dr. MacDonald tomorrow.

12. John hearns's Gravatar John hearns
    December 25, 2012 - 2:46 am | Permalink

It would be good if posters could post for free for a set period of time ( month or two?) and after that a small donation could be required.
    If a person cares enough to past for a long period of time then that person should care enough to support … $ .

13. John hearns's Gravatar John hearns
    December 25, 2012 - 2:42 am | Permalink

@mari:

was the cause of the holofraud?

That is the best title for the “holocaust” that I have come across.
    Very good.

14. JoeHobby's Gravatar JoeHobby
    December 25, 2012 - 2:29 am | Permalink

Only those who donate should be able to post. Or limit the posts/article of those who don’t post.

Why are those who are actively assisting White Nationalism lowered to the same level as lurkers and trolls ? Those who sacrifice deserve some recognition and also deserve to be noted as above the rest of us.

I don’t donate but I actually want those who give to be greatly rewarded. I am benefiting from their behavior, so they should be given better treatment than me and also should have greater privileges.

Most of the posts are garbage – limiting to only those who have proven they care might help. Also, it could help raise money by providing another incentive to donate.

15. mari's Gravatar mari
    December 21, 2012 - 3:25 pm | Permalink

I like Alice’s posts. I have never read anything of hers that attacks anyone. She does reply to people who attack her. I don’t mnd Fender and his pro Hitler posts. I always respond to Tom’s anti catholic nonsense mainly because it is so easy to refute and so full of Cotton Mather Henry Ward Beecher falsehoods. Read Maria Monk or I Jumped over the Wall lately Tom? Or are you colloborating with all those jewish books that claim that Pope whoever during WW2, not Hitler and the nazis was the cause of the holofraud?

16. December 19, 2012 - 3:59 pm | Permalink

Dec 19, 2012
    3:51pm

Transaction ID
    4AG26370XW746405M

Donation Confirmation Receipt

Thanks for your contribution! Much appreciated. Contributions like yours help The Occidental Observer to continue our commitment to post material vital to the future of our people and our culture.

Best wishes,
    Kevin MacDonald, Editor
    editors@theoccidentalobserver.net

17. Sandy's Gravatar Sandy
    December 19, 2012 - 2:32 pm | Permalink

@venonacables: My TOQ arrived this morning. The magazine snug in its plastic wrapper in the posties hand and the soggy envelope with my address in his other hand. It all worked out.
    Dan don’t do anything. “They” can handle that. Just plod on, support our side, and keep out of trouble. The battles all in the mind anyway and we are too like the soggy envelope at the moment to be effective. Just hang in and it will all work out. We have been here before. Stay calm. And Merry Christmas

18. Tom's Gravatar Tom
    December 19, 2012 - 1:08 pm | Permalink

I’m sending Dr. MacDonald another Christmas card today.

I don’t think anyone involved in White politics has a stronger work ethic than Kevin MacDonald!

19. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    December 19, 2012 - 9:49 am | Permalink

@Alice Teller:

Your summation of the current social/cultural mode we find ourselves in was perfect. I saw some of this dereliction of duty by teachers in school. Generally, they were taking the easy way out: let the bullies have their way, and hopefully the victims won’t complain too loudly. When the victims finally fought back, well all too often the authorities came down on all of them equally. Pretty bad system.

It is now that way with fights in a bar in most places. If you have a fight, ALL parties go to jail. At one time, I believe they determined who the real troublemaker was and dealt with him.

20. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    December 19, 2012 - 9:28 am | Permalink

@The Admiral On Horseback:
    Thank you, sir. Perhaps it is a function of the internet as a whole, but I have never been insulted in person as vilely as I have been here on these pages. I am perfectly willing to have my positions or opinions challenged, but here my sole sins appears to be that I am a woman and a Christian.

21. RES's Gravatar RES
    December 19, 2012 - 8:07 am | Permalink

@fender:

But where did Bodeker get his statistics from?

22. The Admiral On Horseback's Gravatar The Admiral On Horseback
    December 19, 2012 - 6:22 am | Permalink

@bluegrass:

Dear Anty Ep and Bluegrass,

While I agree that it would be nice to just delete all the comments mentioned by you, I think it would be unwise to pretend that both sides’ conducts were wrong (much less equally wrong) here.

One commenter, Anglo Saxon, wrote vile and totally unprovoked personal attacks on another commenter, who from her comments appears to be a very decent lady, and when another commenter stood up for her, Anglo Saxon in turn threw insults at him either. It must be mentioned that Anglo Saxon habitually attacks these two commenters (as well as others) on this side. Also, it seems very likely that the two commenters attacked by him are both contributing money to this site, as well as comments worth to read, as opposed to Anglo Saxon, whose comments are of lower quality (not all of them, I have read some comments I deemed worth reading, but in general I tend to skip him), and who probably contributes no money to this site.

The two commenters attacked (Alice Teller and Jason Speaks) have also responded with civility and as politely as was humanely possible. I don’t think their conduct could be faulted here. That doesn’t mean responding comments couldn’t or shouldn’t be deleted (only so that no sign of this ugly episode remains), but they should not be criticized for reacting to an unprovoked attack in the best way possible.

23. Norwegian's Gravatar Norwegian
    December 19, 2012 - 3:53 am | Permalink

I just donated $10 in addition to my monthly $5 contribution. I want to thank Professor MacDonald for the wonderful work he and his staff does for us in these difficult times for our people.
    Merry Christmas to you Dr. MacDonald, and to all you fellow white people that are looking forward to a brighter, whiter future. The tipping point is near.

24. Bon, From the Land of Babble's Gravatar Bon, From the Land of Babble
    December 19, 2012 - 12:34 am | Permalink

@sanjay:

Thanks. I usually give $200 to VDare.com this time of year. It’s going here instead.

25. William's Gravatar William
    December 18, 2012 - 11:51 pm | Permalink

Flush the Hasbara trolls

26. Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
    December 18, 2012 - 11:26 pm | Permalink

@fender: True, I am living in their narrative. Were it only not so.

27. fender's Gravatar fender
    December 18, 2012 - 11:22 pm | Permalink

@RES:

Finland doesn’t keep statistics on ethnicity, so it’s difficult to say how many non-Whites it has.

28. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    December 18, 2012 - 9:41 pm | Permalink

@Jason Speaks:
    Thanks, Jason. The response is indicative of our society as a whole. An unprovoked assault or insult occurs, and an individual protests. They turn to authority to no avail. They decide to fight back. Others object to the ugliness of the fuss. There is no community, much less community standards or loyalty. We are all individuals, it is all relative, no one wants to become involved. Can’t we all just get along?

Those with the strength and resources move out and build there own private life, the weak go under and the rest just do their best to comply and quit caring. It only works to delay the decline. Each group will receive a good deal of abuse from the others as the real cause of our plight.

Sad, really.

29. RES's Gravatar RES
    December 18, 2012 - 7:16 pm | Permalink

Hi, I have a question that’s unrelated. On the Craig Bodeker video, he says that Finnish schools are “almost 90% white.” I was under the impression that the Finnish demographic situation was better than that, with nonwhites only making up one or two percent of the population. What is the source for Bodeker’s stat? It’s sort of important to me, as I thought that aside from the ex-Soviet block Finland was the last homogenous holdout.

30. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    December 18, 2012 - 6:46 pm | Permalink

@bluegrass:

I would also note that both Alice Teller and I are PAYING members, whereas Anglo Saxon has indicated he provides no support and apparently doesn’t intend to. Yet he routinely initiates attacks against others. If TOO can’t figure out the proper response, I can’t help them.

31. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    December 18, 2012 - 6:39 pm | Permalink

@bluegrass:

With respect, if you are going to comment on this thread, you have a moral obligation to start from the beginning and see that it was Anglo Saxon’s wholly unprovoked personal attack on Alice Teller that prompted the rebukes.

It is immoral and inaccurate to act as if all parties are equally at fault. Lets not descend to the level of liberals who make no distinction between perpetrator and victim. It is entirely inappropriate to act as if all parties are “equally at fault” and that the responses to a known bully represents mere bickering by those asking him – repeatedly – to stop,

You have a moral obligation to acknowledge who initiated the personal attacks.

32. fender's Gravatar fender
    December 18, 2012 - 6:00 pm | Permalink

@Trenchant:

Then you’re still living in their narrative, where they’re at the center of everything. It’s us vs. everyone else. White vs. non-White, and the jews are non-Whites.

33. Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
    December 18, 2012 - 5:56 pm | Permalink

@fender: No thanks. I see it as them versus everyone else, as indeed they do, too.

34. fender's Gravatar fender
    December 18, 2012 - 3:36 pm | Permalink

@Trenchant:

FFS, say White, not “gentile.”

35. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    December 18, 2012 - 12:42 pm | Permalink

@bluegrass:
    I entirely agree that such attacks do not belong here and have made the same request via email. I confess to a dilemma – how many vile insults must a person endure without response? Since the moderator has not taken action, I have concluded that the only response is to stand up to bullies. The alternative is to allow all of us to be labeled by the lowest among us. I would be happy to have the community suggest an appropriate response.

36. bluegrass's Gravatar bluegrass
    December 18, 2012 - 12:29 pm | Permalink

Moderator, please eliminate the posts on this forum by Alice Teller, Anglo Saxon, and Jason Speaks. It has little to do with fundraising for TOO. Comments are for throwing out ideas and and respectfully and rationally discussing those ideas.

Due to anonymity, the ability to use multiple avatars, and the ease for infiltration, personal battles have simply no place or use in the discussion.

I have no quarrel against settling personal battles, but comment sections are not the place. Maybe those useless v-bulletin boards are necessary just to let the more contentious and spiteful among us to quarrel indefinetley.

For instance, I just commented on creating a Pro-White you tube like site. I can’t flesh out the idea: does anyone know the price range for such an endeavor, or any early prototypes of such a site that currently exist?

37. Anty Ep's Gravatar Anty Ep
    December 18, 2012 - 11:14 am | Permalink

These cross-bickering backbiting posts should be ruthlessly purged by the mod for irrelevance to fundraising and counterproductiveness.

I support KMD and TOO and TOQ for that matter with my modest financial resources and only wish I could give more and still keep my humble home moving forwards. I will mark this for a follow up year end gift for sure.
    Thanks for the reminder!

38. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    December 18, 2012 - 10:34 am | Permalink

@Anglo Saxon:
    As I suspected. Your only contribution here is pathetic little hissy fits and gutter level thought. The real outrage is that you dare style yourself Anglo Saxon.

39. Anglo Saxon's Gravatar Anglo Saxon
    December 18, 2012 - 4:39 am | Permalink

@Jason Speaks: You think and write like a tart. Thankfully, you are so full of horsesh*t, sooner or later you’ll disappear up your own rectum.

It amuses me that you encourage readers to examine the archives. I hope they do. That way, they’ll discover exchanges that reveal over a dozen have already told you to clear off. Your limp-wristed and half-baked Communism pollutes so many TOO comment threads, scores of visitors have already come to the same unequivocal conclusions as I.

40. Anglo Saxon's Gravatar Anglo Saxon
    December 18, 2012 - 4:30 am | Permalink

@Alice Teller:

I showed you mine – where is yours?

I am not interested in entering your sex life, oh Virgin from Virginia. Whatever charms you think you have leave me cold. And you should not stoop so low as to proposition other contributors online.

Prejudicious people like you who habitually applaud and encourage others whenever they engage in silly ad hominems do need to be confronted.

Consider yourself exposed.

41. venonacables's Gravatar venonacables
    December 17, 2012 - 11:20 pm | Permalink

I sent a check for $60.00 to renew my subscription to The Occidental Observer. The check never cleared, and now I am getting emails telling me that my subscription has expired.

42. Trenchant's Gravatar Trenchant
    December 17, 2012 - 6:33 pm | Permalink

Merry Christmas to all those who make TOO possible. It would be great to see the regular articles narrated for a drive-time podcast. Jeff Riggenbach, but gentile.

43. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    December 17, 2012 - 6:29 pm | Permalink

@Anglo Saxon:

I got a subscription last year and I believe it has rebilled for this year already. TOO knows this. Note that Anglo Saxon hasn’t contributed anything but cowardly attacks – he hasn’t even claimed to. But I don’t blame a queer old bird like Anglo Saxon, I blame TOO for allowing him to abuse half dozen or more posters for almost two years. Yet TOO lets him and others continue to ruin the atmosphere. Why is there a tolerance … indeed an indulgence this behavior?

Anyway, I am going to change the rebill options.

44. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    December 17, 2012 - 12:50 pm | Permalink

@Alice Teller:
    I showed you mine – where is yours?
    Hello,

The following subscription from TOQ Online has been successfully renewed:

———————————————
    Digital Download (PDF)
    ———————————————

Sent via email & available for download

Renewal for 12 months: $30.00

45. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    December 17, 2012 - 12:47 pm | Permalink
  46. Anglo Saxon's Gravatar Anglo Saxon
    December 17, 2012 - 4:07 am | Permalink

@Jwason Shrieks: And why is this crypto-Jewish “Apologist for Zionism” posting as “Jwason Squeaks” tolerated on this Website, as he (or should we say shemail?) monitors every single comment posted, and then posts comments on other peoples comments.

Yep … that is all that Jwason Squeaks does day in and day out, week in and week out. He posts comments on other people’s comments. In my book, and many others too, such behaviour is so fishy it stinks to high heaven; and it should have been blocked over 18 months ago.

I am quite sure that Jwason Squeaks is an imposter (alongside “Missey Meadows”) who certainly won’t be making any financial contributions to TOO because he/she is only here to take advantage of other’s misplaced sense of “fairness” and tolerance.

Debates here at TOO are wonderful and intelligent whenever that subversive group of faux commenters are absent.

47. Dan's Gravatar Dan
    December 17, 2012 - 3:52 am | Permalink

Whites indeed need a regained sense of “cultural confidence” to survive.

I just wish this website contributed seriously to that. Instead, we are treated to a litany of the same discouraging messages, recycled into new posts, between each little changing.

There is some great talent and intellect here, but this is all useless unless it motivates the faithful into meaningful action. It is exceedingly rare for me to finish reading a piece here without feeling like I can take no action that isn’t made meaningless because of the overwhelming power of our enemies.

In the next year, I yearn to see more about white identity, interests, and culture from this site, and less about Jewish identity, interests, and culture. I want to see a product I can believe in, something I can show my friends, and something they can believe in as well. And beyond that, I want something we can fight for. Nicht nur “ich glaube” sondern “ich kämpfe!”

48. Jason Speaks's Gravatar Jason Speaks
    December 17, 2012 - 1:59 am | Permalink

Why do the editors at TOO allow gratuitous personal attacks against good members? Here we have someone encourage donations, and she is attacked by a poster who routinely engages in personal attacks. Yet, no one at TOO management says one thing about it. You can go back over years of posts and see Anglo Saxon personally insulting poster after poster, totally unprovoked. But TOO says not one damn thing.

And then, if someone gets tired of the clown routine and calls the queer bird out for what he is, suddenly the one calling for justice is the bad guy. Well, I hope the offender is making generous donations to TOO to make up for this behavior that drives people away.

49. Anglo Saxon's Gravatar Anglo Saxon
    December 17, 2012 - 1:08 am | Permalink

@Alice Teller: Aggh haar … The Virgin of Virginia (CIA) State speaks yet again … and this time the Commonwealth State’s very own Mother Hen is urging you to pay up guys, to pay!

Do as you are told now boys! You know you love to obey these garrulous and cantankerous Yankie B*tches as they crack their fluffy whips, while pouting and preening.

But what does the big mouth pay? Should she not be one of the first to? After all, she is posting here every day on issues she knows nothing at all about. Clogging up the comment threads with her endless appeals to her own vanity.

She should count herself lucky she is being so tolerated [for reasons unknown] here at TOO. So, to express thanks for that misplaced tolerance, me thinks the Virgin of Virginia (CIA) State should make a contribution forthwith.

Teller … Post evidence of your payment to TOO. In short, “Tell us Teller”. Put your money where your big mouth is. Post the evidence on the Internet so we can see proof of your contribution, and the amount paid.

50. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    December 16, 2012 - 10:58 pm | Permalink

I’m thinking…

Dr. MacDonald is a true iconoclast. And on top of that, he’s a professor.

What a great combination. (For us…)

Very special.

I’m writing this because… it feels right to let good thoughts flow instead of holding them in.

51. HolyHoaxer's Gravatar HolyHoaxer
    December 16, 2012 - 10:48 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the great service Kevin and all . I had a pang of conscious a month ago and sent in a couple of back dated years subscription .
    I might guess that the money is useful BUT it is also a vote of confidence and validation of titanic efforts made to stop the state descending into a Gulag .

They are giving the shooting incident a big play in Aust ; there is obviously a push to start a world shaming for American Gun Laws . The criminal cabal will keep banging away until they can render the constitution null and void .The Actor in Chief made hard efforts at the crocodile tears ; he probably put a pebble in his shoes and kept standing on them , ow ow ow . I could really envisage this picture back in the office of taking off the shoe amongst conspirators and having a laugh .

I would love to hear from someone informed as to the level of cynicism in the political circles .With the way ‘they’ play war and kill millions and yet their faces seem never to have had a day’s worry etched in . Do sociopaths personally suffer a bad nights sleep ? Only the ones that cross ‘the mob’ I imagine .

52. December 16, 2012 - 8:29 pm | Permalink

over at Vdare, derbyshire has posted a new tirade against KMac with link to his old judaized review of culture of critique.

He wants to curry favor with Jews. lets hope Vdare comes to its senses.

53. December 16, 2012 - 1:46 pm | Permalink
  54. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    December 16, 2012 - 12:38 pm | Permalink

@http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/09/as-the-war-drums-beat/

Merlin Miller wrote it after visiting Iran and meeting President Ahmadinejad.

Here are some parts of it:

“What I experienced was a devout country with a love of God, family, and nation – and an uncompromising respect for the noblest of human endeavors…

I found President Ahmadinejad to be a humble man with a firm handshake and intense, intelligent eyes. Despite his courteous and dignified bearing, he has been regularly berated, and routinely misrepresented, by a controlled western media…

The Iranian people are similar to Europeans in appearance…a beautiful people, poised and kind…

The influences of western civilization have not been totally removed, but the Iranians resist the decadence of cultural-Marxism. I attribute this largely to their faith and love of family. I was surprised to discover that the Islamic faith actually honors Jesus and Christianity. However, through Zionist media control, policy dictates, and other manipulations, the Christian world is incessantly convinced that Muslims should be our enemies and that we should be theirs.
    Muslims look with jaundiced eye upon the outrageous media lies and perpetual assaults on their faith and culture. Hollywood’s promotion of twisted films can provoke extremist reactions, and we are then led to believe that Muslims are all radicals.”

55. Id give money but's Gravatar Id give money but
    December 16, 2012 - 11:18 am | Permalink

I’d give money but OO is always echoing Zionist Islamaphobia even hosting their videos. Its a shame u dont connect with MC Piper and D Duke, Gilad Atzmon pro palistinian elements in the white nationalist movement.

• Marcus's Gravatar Marcus
      December 18, 2012 - 12:02 pm | Permalink

I could care less about what happens in Israel/Palestine as long as it doesn’t affect our own societies. Let them kill each other off if they want to. White advocates who are trying to make common cause with radical leftists and Muslims are deluding themselves as much as those who who try to ride the contrails of the neocon/Wilders movement.

56. bluegrass's Gravatar bluegrass
    December 16, 2012 - 12:45 am | Permalink

@Biff Preston:

Hey Bill, thanks for putting in monetary support. What I do, is donate to TOO specifically. I like the other sites, but KMAC is in my opinion the best thinker we have for our current situation.

As for the books, I’m fairly certain you should just buy it from amazon. (since they’re linked to amazon at bottom of this site.)

However, though I’m not sure TOO does this, but if you go to the Amazon site through the amazon link on say, counter-currents or American Renaissance, they get a little bit of dough of whatever you buy. It ain’t much, but, if you buy off amazon as much as I do it can add up over time and really help the cause.

57. Bon, From the Land of Babble's Gravatar Bon, From the Land of Babble
    December 15, 2012 - 11:21 pm | Permalink

Kevin:

Thank you for all you do. I have found more enlightenment here and through your books than anywhere else. I no longer donate to my alma mater (that has gone uber-lefty over the past two decades) and left my church after they donated a large amount of money to “outreach in Africa.”

I am a regular monthly donor, have been for three years and it’s been worth every penny. I only wish I could donate more.

All the best to you.

58. Biff Preston's Gravatar Biff Preston
    December 15, 2012 - 11:03 pm | Permalink

I’m sort of new on the scene so please pardon my ignorance. What’s the relationship between TOQ and TOO. Does subscribing to TOQ help TOO, or should I donate to TOO separately. I want to start by making a donation or subscribing or both.

I also wanted to ask if any sellers are selling hardback editions of the “Culture of Critique” series as well. I’m going to start with a people that shall dwell alone and then move to the other two. I also wanted to ask if there is a preferred source to buy these titles from. Does buying them directly from the publisher benefit Dr. MacDonald more than buying from a different source? I obviously do not know much about the publishing industry but I’m eager to learn.

59. bluegrass's Gravatar bluegrass
    December 15, 2012 - 9:49 pm | Permalink

I get my paycheck at the end of the month. For what little its worth, a portion of that will be given to TOO. I’m a young man who makes around 11 dollars an hour, doing honest work at least. As I’ve grown, its starting to dawn on me how lucky that is in this world.

I feel that I should mention, however, that we need to start diversifying the message and get out of our current rut. This counter-currents, TOO, TOQ, American Renaissance, VDARE, intellectual ghetto of ours needs to expand into something new, something more mainstream. One of the largest problems with this expansion is that everyone in the White Nationalist/Alt-Right is siphoning dollars into their respective WN camps, limiting our ability to pool large enough money for more mainstream media outlets.

Most importantly is having an alternative to youtube for Pro-Whites, a place for hosted video shows (think of something like the young Turks) to add a bit of cultural heft to our movement.

60. Tom's Gravatar Tom
    December 15, 2012 - 10:36 am | Permalink

I’m going to send you a Christmas card today! ;)

61. Richard's Gravatar Richard
    December 14, 2012 - 10:09 pm | Permalink

This site has been very enlightening, and helped change the way I make sense of the world.

And there’s something comforting about knowing many intelligent White people care about these issues.

This is a very special site, and I figure the donations it receives are well-deserved.

62. Rob's Gravatar Rob
    December 14, 2012 - 9:44 pm | Permalink

Maybe the monarchists can hit up their favorite European royals for some donations.
    Those people may no longer inherit any direct political power, but many if not most of them still count themselves among the richest people in the world.
    (Just keepin’ it real.)

63. Mary Thomas's Gravatar Mary Thomas
    December 14, 2012 - 8:27 pm | Permalink

Thank you for all that you do Dr. MacDonald, and best wishes for a Merry Christmas.

64. Alice Teller's Gravatar Alice Teller
    December 14, 2012 - 6:42 pm | Permalink

Come on, Guys, time to put our money where our mouth is. We and our children all owe Dr. MacDonald our support. Give as much as you can. Merry Christmas to the Dr.Mac Donald and all of the writers and staff at TOO.

65. JustaWhiteMom's Gravatar JustaWhiteMom
    December 14, 2012 - 6:08 pm | Permalink

Dr. Macdonald thank you so much for the wonderful work you do. I’m not able to contribute as much as I’d like but I just want you know that the information you provide is so valuable to me in my white advocacy.

I would love to see someone do an end of year news roundup for 2012 reviewing the machinations of the tribe for holiday conversation with friends and relatives.

Merry Christmas back at ya.